Bestselling Baby & Child Care Products in 2021
Seventh Generation Foaming Baby Shampoo & Wash with Nourishing Coconut Care, 9 oz (2 count)
- Pediatrician tested and clinically proven gentle on baby's skin
- Lovingly formulated with pure coconut oil
- Baby wash cleanses baby's delicate skin from head to toe, tear-free and lightly scented
- USDA Certified Biobased Product 96% made with plant-based ingredients
Cetaphil Baby Wash and Shampoo with Organic Calendula, 7.8 Ounce
- Tear free formula that blends into a rich, lathering wash that gently cleans your baby's delicate skin and hair without drying
- Formulated with calming organic calendula, our gentle wash & shampoo rinses clean, leaving a soft, fresh fragrance
- Dermatologist tested and formulated to be gentle enough for infant's skin. Pour into hand or washcloth and apply to hair and body
- Tear free, Paraben free, Colorant Free, Mineral Oil Free, and Hypoallergenic
Curls Its a Curl Organic Baby Curl Care Ring Around the Curlies - Leave in Cream 8oz
- Leave In Cream
- Perfect styler to enhance, defrizz, and define curly tendrils
- Use after moisturizing with Itsy Bitsy Spirals
- Ingredients listed (below) in product description
Baby Banana Brush Baby Banana Teething Toothbrush for Infants
Mommy's Helper Outlet Plugs, 36 Count
- Individual Outlet Caps
- Prevents accidental shock
- 36 Pack
Puracy Organic Baby Care Gift Set (4-Pack), Nontoxic Moisturizing Lotion & Natural Baby Shampoo
- "Best Baby Skincare Products" - the BUMP (2018 Award Winner)
- The Puracy Difference: Join the 1 million+ enjoying our award-winning, plant-powered formulas
- DEVELOPED BY DOCTORS: Sulfate-Free Natural & Organic Blends Using Clinically Superior Ingredients; NO HARSH CHEMICALS: No triclosan, sulfates, formaldehyde, parabens, phosphates, SLS, SLES, MEA, DEA, TEA, petroleum-based ingredients, animal by-products, gluten, perfumes, dyes, phthalates, or caustics
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: They will love it or your money back! Natural, non-toxic, hypoallergenic, vegan, gluten-free, biodegradable; Certified Cruelty-Free - Never Tested on Animals; Made in the USA!
- GIFT BOX INCLUDED (pictured): Custom designed to fit these four items so there is no need to rewrap; Select "This is a gift" option at checkout and have Amazon wrap it for you; Box is made in the USA from recycled materials
Aveeno Baby Essential Daily Care Baby & Mommy Gift Set, 6 items & bonus canvas tote
- Aveeno Baby Essential Daily Care Baby & Mommy Gift Set with 8 items designed to nourish babies & pamper moms with Skincare lotions contain soothing natural colloidal oatmeal & bath products contain natural oat extract
- This set makes a great baby gift for new & expecting moms
- Baby gift set is from Aveeno, a pediatrician recommended brand for over 60 years. The collection essential skincare products in this gift set are designed for daily nourishment and includes a 100% natural canvas tote for easy carrying
- Contains Aveeno Baby Wash and Shampoo which is tear-free, soap-free, and paraben-free to gently cleanse. Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture moisturizes baby's skin for 24 hours
- Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Creamy Wash & Aveeno Baby soothing Relief Moisturizing Cream are both designed to soothe & relieve baby's dry skin to feel moisturized for 24 hours
Curls It's a Curl Organic Baby Curl Care Peek-a-boo Tearless Shampoo 8oz
- Tearless Shampoo
- Gently cleanses baby's hair and scalp with soothing botanicals
- Suitable even for the most sensitive of skin
- List of ingredients (below) in product descrption
Hot Tot Hair Care For Babies Toddlers and Children Sweet Pea Curl Serum, Ultra Light White Tea, Shea Butter Grape Seed Oil- Cruelty Free
- TODDLERS & CHILDREN: Hot Tot Children's Haircare's Sweet Pea Curl Serum is ideal for all types of baby, toddler & children's hair. Our natural formula smoothes frizz and softly defines curls. This ultra light styling cream is rich in antioxidants and provides protection from environmental toxins.
- SAFE, SPECIALIZED & GENTLE: Hot Tot Children's Sweet Pea Curl Cream defines curls and softens frizz with ease. Our light and moisturizing cream was created specifically for toddlers and children and features Grape Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, White Teal Leaf Extract, and Vitamin B-5. Our Cabbage Patch inspired signature fragrance is phthalate free, making Hot Tot a safe and luxurious option for children of all ages.
- CLINICALY TESTED: Hot Tot Children's Sweet Pea Curl Serum has been tested to ensure it is safe and effective. Our specialized baby and children's products are hypoallergenic, water soluble, and free of soy, gluten, peanut, dairy and GMO's. Our ultra gentle formula is pediatrician and dermatologist approved, making it a great option for children with sensitive skin, cradle cap, and/or eczema.
- CRUELTY FREE: Hot Tot Children's Haircare's Sweet Pea Curl Serum is cruelty free and approved by both PETA and The Leaping Bunny. 100% vegan hair formula.
- SHARK TANK: As seen on the Shark Tank (season 4)!
Disney Minnie Nail Care Set
- Charming Minnie mouse design
- Fold-up nail clippers sized for child's smaller nails
- Easy-grip handle
- Includes three emery boards
Child Airplane Travel Harness - Cares Safety Restraint System - The Only FAA Approved Child Flying Safety Device
Baby & Child Care: From Pre-Birth through the Teen Years (Focus On The Family Complete Guides)
Aveeno Baby Daily Bathtime Solutions Gift Set to Nourish Skin for Baby and Mom, 4 items
- 4-piece Aveeno Baby Daily Bathtime Solutions Gift Set is a collection of baby bath essentials in a convenient, reusable wicker basket that includes everything you need for bath time with your little one, plus a bonus for mom
- Includes an 8 fl. oz. bottle of Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo that is a tear-free, hypoallergenic baby wash that cleanses your baby's skin without drying, making it gentle enough for everyday use
- Includes an 8 fl. oz. bottle of tear-free Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath with scents of lavender and vanilla to help naturally relax baby before bedtime for a more restful sleep for your little one
- Includes an 8 oz. tube of hypoallergenic, fragrance-free Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Lotion that is clinically proven to moisturize for 24 hours to help soothe and relieve baby's delicate, dry skin
- Includes a 12 fl. oz. bottle of Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash that combines natural colloidal oatmeal with scents of lavender, chamomile and ylang-ylang oils for a soap-free cleanse that is gentle enough to use on sensitive skin
Learning Baby: How to Conduct Effective Online Searches for Baby Care Information
This article offers practical advice on using Internet searches for information about caring for babies. The article is ideal for new parents, other caregivers, and anyone who wants to know how to effectively gather baby care tips through the web.
Use keywords, phrases and shortcuts. Most of the time a basic query on one of the major search engines will help you navigate to the information you need. For a more sophisticated search, use one of the many shortcuts offered by search giants like Yahoo and Google. One technique is to use "define" before your keyword. A search of "define thrush" would quickly display the definition, along with relevant websites on the topic. You can learn other search tricks by typing in your search engine of choice and adding the words search tips (i.e. Yahoo search tips).
Use the power of good websites. Well-established websites tend to have high quality information, professional opinions, and message boards and other community forums. In addition to your keywords, enter the URL of a popular, reputable website (i.e. kellymom.com, babycenter.com, fitpregnancy.com) into the search engine. For example, if you were trying to determine if you should breastfeed a baby suffering from a cold, you might do a search of "breastfeed sick baby" along with "kellymom.com". With this search you can quickly jump to the relevant page on the kellymom.com website instead of searching through the whole site.
It takes a village... or a good message board. Reading what some stranger in a far away city says about how their pediatrician treated their daughter's ear infection is no substitute for medical advice. Message boards can still be very helpful in that they offer practical advice based on personal experience. To find a message board, enter your search terms along with the words message board. For example, a search of "colic baby message board" will yield a list of forums, and you can quickly see how recent the posts are.
Age is more than a number. When you conduct a search, it is a good practice to include your baby's age, particularly in the first year of your baby's life. This way you will get appropriate information based on your baby's stage of maturity, both mentally and physically. To that point, a search for home remedies to treat thrush-an overgrowth of the fungus Candida albicans in a baby's mouth-will yield suggestions such as feed your baby plain yogurt. You hurry to the store for a quart of Yoplait, feed your six-week old a finger full only to realize later that most pediatricians don't recommend a baby under six months consume yogurt. An online search that included your baby's age would have helped you avoid this risky remedy.
Get to the truth of the matter. Add "the truth about" before your search terms. This technique is helpful when you are researching controversial topics. For example, a search of "infant formula" is likely to yield a list of formula brands. The same search adding "the truth about" yields more probing information such as articles on formula versus breastmilk, marketing techniques of the formula industry and so on.
Make a note of buzzwords. If you have seen the same phrase or term on a message board and in an article, chances are it is important. You will want to make a note of key phrases and add them to your next web search.
Remember search engines are not human. They are merely programs that match your search terms to web pages. The quality of the information that you get is all in what you put into your search. And it's only the best for baby.