Bestselling Baby Boys' Suits & Sport Coats in 2020
Nautica Baby Boys' Poplin Blazer and Dress Pant Set with Woven Shirt, Navy, 24 Months
- Four-piece dress set featuring two-button jacket, elastic-waist pant, pinstripe shirt, and clip-on tie
Hope & Henry Boys' Navy Suit Jacket Size 4
- 100% COTTON
Kids Pin Stripes Outfit, Long Sleeves Bow Tie T Shirt with Hooded Hoodie Waistcoat + Jogger Pants Tuxedo Suit for Toddler Baby & Little Boys, Navy Blue 2-3 Years = Tag 100
- Material: Cotton and Spandex
- Two Pieces Shirt & Pants set: hooded waistcoat and the long sleeves shirt were sewn together, it is fake 3 pieces design, comfy wearing feel and fashion gentlemen look
- Fine sewing craft; Breathable, eco-healthy and soft fabric;
- Occasion: casual everyday, formal event, birthday, wedding, party, kids photo shoot etc; Season: spring, fall and winter
- If your kids grow up fast or higher/stronger than normal, please order 1 size up per your actual needs
- Machine or Hand Wash; Do not bleach; Hang Dry
Johnnie Lene Dress Up Boys' Black Blazer Jacket #JL30 (12, Black)
- Notched lapel
- Flap pockets and slip chest pocket
- Johnnie Lene Dress-Up Boys blazer showcases traditional sensibilities with Antique brass buttons and tailored lines
iXtreme Baby Boys Infant Cute Teddy Bear One Piece Puffer Winter Snowsuit, Navy, 12 Months
- Machine Wash Cold
- Long Sleeve
- Polar fleece lined. Fold Over Hands and Feet.
- Water and wind resistant. Asymmetrical front zip for easy on and off.
- Polyester filling for extra warmth. Perfect accessory for cold days.
May's Baby Boys' Blazer Long Sleeves Shirts Pants Gentleman Suit 3 Pieces Sets (12-18 Months)
- Size: fit for 6M-5Y baby boys
- Color:Black(As pictures show)
- Model information: Name:Ivav Age:16 Months Height:30.7IN Weight:26.5LB Head circumference:18.9IN Try on:6-12 Months
- This clothing is size large
- Set Include: 1pc shirt,1pc blazer,1pc Pants
Hope & Henry Boys Blue Seersucker Suit Jacket
- 100% Cotton, exclusive of trims.
Brcus Baby Boy 3pcs Gentleman Blazer Suit and Jeans Pants With White Shirts Set Size100
- Cute little kids gentelman clothes set
- Made from soft material, kind to the skin and keep your baby comfortably warm
- Include: Jeans, Suit, Shirts
- Perfect for casual daily wear, party, birthday, pageant, play, vacation, wedding, photo,gift,festa holiday festival and etc.
- Important: To view the detail size blow before making selection
Mud Kingdom Toddler Boy Dress Outfit 3T Black Blazer, Pants and Shirt
- Classic fit dress suit is styled with a more relax fit than other Modern Fit Dress Suit and perfect for weddings, church, baptism, and any special occasions.
- 4-Piece Set: blazer, pants, shirt and tie, the pockets on blazer are only decorative, pants have no pockets, elastic waist
- Easy to care, machine washable. The color of black blazer and black pants could be slightly off, please wash separately
- Please read "Manufacture Size Chart" in "Product Description" to make sure the size you choose fits as expected
- Well made, adorable and much more beautiful than pictures, kids will like it as gift, highly recommend
Baby Toddler Kid Little Boys Girls Super Soft Fleece Cartton Bear Hooded Coats Blazers Jackets 6-12 Months
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Jacket:coral fleece- 100% polyester ;Hood lining:velvet- 80% cotton 20% polyester
- Ideal for christenings, weddings and any occasion where you want your little One looking smart
- Keeps your little one covered, comfy and warm
- Cozy and Warmly Coat, Perfect to wear in Fall, Winter
iXtreme Baby Boys Snowsuit Colorblock Stripes Puffer Carbag, Grey, 6-9 Months
- Machine Wash Cold
- Long Sleeve
- Chest stripes. Polar fleece lined. Attached mittens. Built in elastic in the hood for better fit.
- Seat belt hole for easy travel. Fully Insulated for extra warmth. Water and wind resistant.
- Double side zip opening for easy on and off. Perfect accessory for cold days.
May's Kids Boys' Blazer Long Sleeves T-Shirt Tie Pants Gentleman Suit 5 Pieces Sets
- Size: fit for 1-4Y Kids boys
- Color:Yellow(As pictures show)
- Model information: Name:Arseniy Age:1 Years Height:29.5IN Weight:24.3LB Head circumference:18.5IN Try on:1-2Years
- Blazer-two real pocket flaps,T-shirt-long sleeves,button closures in front for easy wear,Tie can removem, Pants & Cap-elastic all around waist
- Set Include: 1pc T-shirt,1pc blazer,1pc Pants,1pc Cap,1pc Tie
May's Baby Boys Blazer Long Sleeves Gentleman Romper with Necktie Outfit 2 Pieces Sets
- Size: fit for 6-24M baby boys
- Color:Dark Blue(As pictures show)
- Suitable for Pageant, Party, Wedding, Birthday or Other Special Occasions,also daily wear
- Blazer-two faux pocket flaps,Romper-long sleeves,button closure with necktie
- Set Include: 1pc blazer,1pc romper
10 Common Baby Car Seat Problems that Can Compromise Child Safety
Many problems can arise with the use of a baby car seat and they remain unattended they can endanger baby's safety in case of a crash. Here we discuss some problems related to baby car seats and how to solve them for maximum safety of your baby or child.
1. Sometimes it is found that the seat is either too small or too big for the child. This is because the restraints are designed for specific ranges of child weights. If the seat is either too big or too small for children then they will not be adequately protected in case of a crash and may get injured. Moreover the child will be uncomfortable in the seat while traveling. If children are too small for the seat they might get thrown out in case of a crash or get injured by the seat belt. Some parents put their children in restraints that are too big for them thinking that the then will eventually grow and fit into it but this will compromise the child's safety unnecessarily. Hence always make sure that the seat you choose is the right for the weight and size of your child.
2. It can be unsafe for the child if the baby car seat does not rest properly on the seat of the car. This problem arises because the shape of car seats may vary from model to model. The length of the cushion may differ and the seats may be curled at the sides. Similarly the size and shape of the child seat may also differ and may not fit properly into certain car models and the car seats may not be held securely in place. This may prove dangerous in case of a crash. The solution of course is to select the right child seat for your car. Try the infant car seat in different positions on the car seat.
3. A commonly found problem is that many people leave the baby car seats loosely held by the seat belt. The child may get injured when the seat gets thrown forward in a crash and the child will sustain injuries. The solution is to make sure to fit the seat according to the manufacturer's instructions. You must see that the seat belt has been fitted correctly through the route child seat's route guides and has been tightened properly. If the seat is provided with a lock-off device to hold the seat belts securely once they have been tightened then make sure that the lock is in position.
4. Problems can also arise when the seat belt anchor points are positioned badly. Sometimes it may be difficult to fit the child seat securely because of the design or the position of the anchor points of the seat belt. For example, it may not be possible to hold the child seat securely in the car seat if the anchor point is too far forward. In cases where the seat belt clasp stalk is too short or long buckle crunch may occur because the buckle rests against the frame of the seat. The solution is to try to fit the child seat in different positions to see if there is a better fit. If not then find a more suitable seat.
5. Length of the seat belts differs from car to car. In some cases the seat belt may not go around the baby car seat fully. This may happen in the case of two way child seats or rear facing child seats that usually need longer seat belts than forward facing child car seats. To avoid this problem try the baby car seat in different positions in the car to find out if there is a better fit. Check with the child seat and car manufacturers to find out which seats are more compatible. Some baby car seats come with an alternative route for the belt that can be used. It may be possible to adjust the seat belt height on the door pillar in which case you can lower it.
6. In cars that have a passenger air bag in the front it is safer to put the child seat in the rear. If you fit a rear facing baby seat in the front it can be dangerous as the air bag can hit the baby seat in case of a crash as it is very near the dashboard. However for parents who need to keep an eye on the baby due to some medical or other reason, then it is safer to put a forward facing baby seat in the front but with the front passenger seat pushed back as far as possible so that there is considerable distance between the child and the airbag. You can also consider deactivating the passenger airbag but after consulting with the insurance company.
7. Sometimes the instructions for fitting the child seat may be missing altogether. In such a case you cannot be sure that the baby car seat is fitted correctly to provide maximum protection. You must try to obtain the instructions from the supplier before trying to install the baby seat. Also check if the manufacturer's website if the instructions can be downloaded from there free of charge.
8. In cases where the belt buckle remains across the child seat frame it will be subjected to pressure and can spring open on impact during a crash. This is known as buckle crunch. Note that only the webbing of the seat belt should be in contact with the frame and not the buckle. To solve this problem check whether you have fitted the baby car seat according to the manufacturer's instructions and whether the correct seat belt route guides have been used. Also find out if you can adjust the belt height, other seat positions or alternative belt route as mentioned earlier.
9. You can face problems when the harness does not fit the child correctly. Child and baby seats are provided with an integral harness to hold the child securely to the seat. You will know that the harness is fitting snugly when only one or two fingers can be inserted between the child's chest and the harness. The child can work out of the harness or be thrown out in case of a crash if the harness is loose. To avoid this problem make sure that the baby car seat has been fitted according to the manufacturer's instructions and the harness is neither twisted nor tangles anywhere. Many baby seats have the provision to adjust the harness height as the baby grows. The harness fit also depends on the baby's clothes.
10. A baby seat that has been involved in an accident is not safe to reuse even if it does not appear to be damaged. It is possible that the seat may not provide the same level of protection as it may have been weakened during the accident. It is safer to use a new baby car seat but if you must reuse the old seat make sure that it has not been weakened in any manner during the accident.