Bestselling Baby Boys' One-Piece Rompers in 2022
KONIGHT Newborn Outfits Toddler Infant Baby Girls Boys Cotton Hoodie Romper Pajamas Clothes (0-6Months, Black)
- 🎄Material: Cotton blend.High quality and comfortable
- 🎄Sleeve length: Long sleeve Collar:Hooded Pattern Type:Solid
- 🎄Cute and Comfortable, playwear / homewear for your little one
- 🎄Sizes for baby boys girls aged 0-24 Months old
- 🎄Fast Delivery Time: 2-3 Days to arrive
Touched by Nature Baby Organic Cotton Union Suit 2-Pack, Elephant, 9-12 Months
- Made of 100 percent organic cotton (exclusive of decoration)
- Set includes two organic raglan union suits
- Available in sizes 0-24 months
- 2-Pack includes adorable printed artwork and all-over print
- Snaps at top and bottom make for easy on and off
Luckyauction Baby Boys Girls Long Sleeve Stripe Penguin One-Piece Romper,Black/White,6-9 Months
- 100% Band New and High Quality!
- Cute Cartoon Print and Stripe Front
- Button closure;Easy on and off
- very soft and comfy to wear for baby boys and girls
- Note: Please check size info. to ensure your size prior to ordering
Infant Baby Boy Girl Long Sleeve Romper Jumpsuit with Bottons Playsuit Outfit Clothes (0-6 Months, Dark Green)
- 2 Days Delivery Time, Material: Cotton Blend, soft and comfy
- Buttons slide out of the button holes for faster changing daiper
- Adorable solid color one-piece bodysuit for unisex newborn infant toddler
- Great for daily wear, homewear, outwear, sleepwear etc
- Perfect for spring, fall/autumn, winter
BIG ELEPHANT Baby Boys 2 Pcs Pajama Romper Sets with Hat Grey E14 (3-6 Months)
- Please be noted: only size 3-6 Months is footed. For All Seasons.
- Please read detail size measurement in product image before purchase.
- High Quality
- Hand wash is highly recommended
Mud Pie Baby Boys' Christmas Buffalo Check Long Sleeve One Piece Playwear, Reindeer, 12-18 MOS
- Long sleeve buffalo check one-piece features herringbone tweed elbow patches, contrast ribbed binding and an inner leg snap closure
- Mouth opens to reveal felt tongue and embroidered peppermint snack
Gaorui Newborn Baby Jumpsuit Outfit Hoody Coat Winter Infant Rompers Toddler Clothing Bodysuit
- ★Cute rompers for bebe boys and girls.
- ★The hoodie whole body jumpsuit design,Protect baby and Keep baby warm.
- ★Front button closure design conveniently positioned for easily taking off.Easy to use snaps at diaper,Super warm to protect baby in cold winter.
- ★Made of soft fleece material,cotton blend inner,polyester filling.Warm enough for cold weather.
- ★Cute ears on the hat,lovely animal shaped,suit for daily or festival wear.
Newborn Baby Boy Girls Hooded Pocket Long Sleeve Romper Geometric Bodysuit Warm Outfit (0-3Months, Geometric design)
- Material:cotton blend.Season: Spring / Autumn/Winter.
- One-piece long sleeve jumpsuit arrow geometric print kids playsuit daily photograph clothes.
- Fit for 0-24M baby boys girls.It is a cute romper for your baby to wear.
- Great for keeping baby warm in cold days.Ideal christmas gift for child.
- Package include:1pc romper.
Christmas 4Pcs Outfit Set Baby Girls Boys My First Christmas Rompers(0-3 Months)
- 🎅 It's a perfect birthday and Christmas gift for baby boy or girl
- 🎅 Super cute and funny print " My First Christmas ", It's sure to make your baby very cute
- 🎅 Size fit for 0-18 Months baby boys. A great present for your baby boys wearing in every occasions
- 🎅 Our outfit is better than other's, Because we use 100% Cotton material, So the Tops and Pants have a very good elasticity, easy to wear and Comfortable
- 🎅 WHAT YOU GET : 1 x Top + 1 x Pants + 1 x Hat + 1 x Headband
BIG ELEPHANT Baby Boys' 1 Piece Cute Animal Long Sleeve Romper Jumpsuit with Hat
- Please read detail size measurement in product image before purchase.
- Super cute romper matching with an adorable hat
- Beautiful jumpsuit for baby boy, also fit for baby girl.
- Size For baby boy from 3 months to 18 months.
- Hand wash is highly recommended.
Selling Baby Clothes on eBay
Tips and tricks to selling baby clothes on eBay.
One of these "hot" items is baby clothes. Baby clothes are items that for the most part are barely worn, in good shape, and seem to be grown out of in a matter of weeks. Spending a lot of money on clothes that just don't last is something every Mom hates to deal with. eBay is the solution to finding cute, almost new clothing for your baby at pennies on the dollar. My baby is now 16 months old and comes from a family of shopping addicts four generations deep. Needless to say I have a lot of clothing that still has the tags on it and I have no way to return it to the store as too much time has passed. I've found the following methods to help reel in buyers and gain the most money for my efforts.
1. New With Tags. NWT or New with Tags is the favorite for most eBay buyers. They are looking for brand new items they can give as gifts or use for their own children that haven't been worn. They can look like a superstar at a baby shower without breaking their own bank. You can usually get at least 1/3 of the price you paid for the item on eBay . Use this math to start your bid on eBay and then let others decide its pricing fate for you. This way you get at least a minimum amount you're comfortable with and if it sells for more so be it!
2. Used but in good condition. The other favorite for eBay buyers is used clothing in premium condition. Make sure that when selling used clothing it has no stains, holes, or other issues. If it does and you wish to try and sell it you need to take a picture specifically of that area and be clear to your buyers of the challenges with the item. It's not worth the hit to your feedback score on eBay to sell poor conditioned clothing. Make sure to save only the best items for eBay and donate the rest.
3. Selling clothing in Lots. One of the tricks I use is to sell clothing in lots. This gives the "more" is "more" approach by selling perhaps a lot of pajamas vs. one pair. This saves on shipping for your buyer and if they like "Carters PJ's" for example and you have five of them they will bid on your items versus someone who maybe is selling two or three. With lots you have to be willing to list each item for less and hope that a bidding war ensues to make up for it. Again set your starting bid at an amount you will be ok with if that's all it sells for.
4. Sell items in sets. Adding a baby blanket or matching bib along with your outfit can also make it more attractive to a potential buyer. If I'm looking to find a gift on eBay a set would be my first choice. Even a rattle or small toy in the picture that shows included in your listing can perhaps land you a buyer you would not have otherwise.
5. Clear pictures and descriptive listings. The last tip is that the saying a picture is worth a thousand words should be changed to dollars. The clearer and more attractive your picture is of the goods the better your chance of catching someone's eye. Even if the item is nice if there are distracting things in your picture (like a cat or child) they may not feel it's worth the look. Also if you take a few minutes to describe the items with size, material, etc. you will find a buyer that knows if you care about these details, the item is probably in great condition and a good buy.
Remember once you've sold your item to ship it in a timely manner. This is one of the buyer's greatest pet peeves. If it takes too long to get to them they could leave negative feedback or not become a return buyer. Be sure to follow these guidelines and enjoy the cash coming your way from selling your baby clothes on eBay !