Bestselling Baby Boys' Novelty Socks in 2020
Toddler Boys Star Wars Classic Character 6 Pack Socks, Size 2-4
- Sock size 2-4 fits shoe size 4 M US Toddler - 7 M US Toddler
- Novelty no show style sock set; 6 pairs
- Ribbed-knit cuff; Reinforced heel and toe
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens; Star Wars: Rogue One
- Features Star Wars characters: Darth Vader, C-3PO, Stormtrooper, Yoda, and R2-D2!
AMA(TM) Cartoon Kids Toddler Baby Anti-slip Sock Boots Slipper Shoes (18-24 months, Gray)
- Material: Cotton
- Sole length 11cm, suitable for 0-6months
- Sole length 13cm, suitable for 6-18months
- Sole length 15cm, suitable for 18-24months
Paw Patrol Baby 6 pk Ankle Socks (18-24M, Marshall & Chase Multi)
- Novelty sock set; 6 pairs
- Ribbed-knit cuff; Reinforced heel and toe
- Features Nick Jr. Paw Patrol images
- Marshall, Zuma, Rocky, Chase, and Rubble
Dicry 5 Pairs Newborn Baby Boy Socks 3d Ears Cartoon Animal Anti Slip Socks for 6-18 Months Infant
- BABY SOCKS SIZE:6-18 months: foot length:3.54-4.33 inches.
- NATURAL COTTON SOCKS: infant baby socks using natural cotton fabric, comfort, good moisture absorption, air permeability, it can effectively protect the baby's skin health.
- BABY ANKLE SOCKS: baby socks cuffs with 3d ears, as the baby grows, they will be extended, cuffs can wrap your baby's ankle, when the baby walks and crawls, they stay on the ankle, you don't have to worry about socks will fall off.
- Grip NON-SLIP SOCKS: novelty adorable baby anti slip socks, baby socks with anti-skid rubber, effectively fit the ground, enhance the friction of socks, prevent the baby from slipping, give the baby all-round protection.
- GIFTS FOR BABIES : these socks are animal themes, in a beautiful box, funny and lightweight, they combine various patterns and colors, you can easily match various baby clothes and baby shoes on various occasions. for example: birthday, shower, party, etc...
SDBING Baby's Boys Girls Toddler Cute 12-pair Thick Warm Cotton Socks (Anti-slip 1 to 3 Years Old)
- Fits up to 1-3 Years Old,Sole Length: 4.5 inches (12 cm)
- GOOD ELASTIC BABY WALKER ANTI SLIP SOCK GENDER NEUTRAL . SIZE: sole of socks: Aprx 4.7 inch , Suitable for 10-36 months baby, have good elastic, stretchable, these baby socks with grip are very practical for the rapid growth in babies
- BABY SOCKS WITH GRIPS FiT FOR ALL YEAR. these baby socks are premium quality cotton knitted, touch soft, breathe freely, absorb sweat, odor resistant, keep warm, it will fit spring, summer, autumn, and winter.
- BABY SOCKS ARE VERY CUTE & CLASSICAL CARTOON PATTERN GENDER NEUTRAL, these adorable baby socks with grips are gender neutral, they are suit for toddler walker boys and girls, they are also very nice gift for baby shower baptism
- EXCELLENT GIFT CHOICE : toddler needs more socks. SDBING winter Cotton socks make the perfect present for hikers, you also could choose for your child's, as birthdays, Christmas gift. or as child's socks gift. baby alway need many socks to replace, so this baby walker socks are best choice to order
Hehe Graments Company Baby Boy Girl Toddler Socks - Red Christmas Socks for Kids Cute Infant Knee Novelty Socks 6pairs (Assorted Bag Packing, M fit 1-3Years)
- CUTE DESIGN: Fun fuzzy Material is Added to better decorate the knee high socks.
- RICH COTTON FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT: Spandex-infused for greater shape retention.
- GIFT AND ECONOMIC PACKING AVAILABLE: Optional for a gift and self-use.
- TWO AVAILABLE SIZES FOR BABY: S fit 3m-12m,M fit 2-3y
- CONTENTS:80% Cotton,4% Spandex,16% Polyester.
Kids Socks Cartoon Superman Spiderman Batman The Flash Design Children Cotton Socks Unisex Boys Girls (4-6 years old, Superhero Set)
Baby Infant Boy Socks Ant-slip Soles 3 Pairs-Gift Packaged Cotton Baby Shower Present
- SOCKS VERSUS SHOES - Although shoes are suggested when baby starts to run around outside, experts have found that when little feet are very young, the flexibility of the soft knit fabric in socks allows baby's feet the freedom to move and grow strong muscles.
- MATERIALS - The use of an 80% cotton, 17% nylon cotton blend create a soft and plush feel and the addition of a bit of spandex helps the socks to stay up without binding baby's ankles. The socks are roomy at first, but baby's feet grow so fast that very soon you will appreciate the fact that they will fit for a long while. They stretch and will last while baby's feet grow.
- SUGGESTED AGE - A great gift idea for a newborn infant or for a baby shower! These cute baby boys socks in a gift pack of 3 pairs are available in sizes 0-12 Months Infant/Baby. You will love the variety of colors of these high-quality fashionable baby socks.
- STRONG GRIP - Safe and secure Boy Socks that look like Shoes offer strong feet grippers. The Non-Skid and Non-Slip Soles help to prevent your baby boy's feet from slipping while he learns to stand or walk.
- MORE FEATURES - The cute & colorful infant and toddler baby socks that are designed to look like shoes, are shrinkage and pilling resistant to ensure a beautiful and long-lasting fit and the slightly raised colored heel maintains the "shoe look" as baby's feet grow.
Baby Anti-skid Socks, Colorfox Infant Novelty Knee High Stockings Socks 6 Pack
- SIZE& COLOR: Colorfox Baby Striped Socks are designed for baby between 6 and 24 months. These Toddler Knee High Socks come in ten colors altogether: Black, Grey, Red, Rose, Green, Blue, Azure, Purple, which makes these much easier to match with baby's shoes and dress.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: Our Toddler Knee High Socks with three stripes below the cuff is one of the most classic styles, which not only keeps baby's feet warm but also makes your baby look adorable and fashionable. Apart from the consideration of fashion, the knee high design also provides coziness and protection for baby's lower legs. The anti-slip rubber sole enhances security and protect baby from slipping when learning to walk. Besides, the great grip provided can help baby learn crawling better.
- FUNCTION: These Baby Dress Socks are suitable for daily wear and outdoor activities. Great Gift Socks for Children especially Toddlers on Thanksgiving, Christmas or birthday. Our Baby Striped Socks are easy to match any baby outfits in particular shorts and miniskirts.
- HIGH QUALITY: High percentage of premium cotton fabric guarantees ultra-softness and warmth of our Baby Striped Socks, which is perfect for baby's delicate skin. These Baby Knee High Socks with good stretch-ability are also very practical and economical for the rapid growth of babies. Provided with moisture wicking, antibacterial and odor resistant properties, our hardwearing Baby Novelty Socks ensure baby's feet can breathe freely and keep fresh all day.
- QUALITY GUARANTEE: If you are unsatisfied with our baby knee high socks within a month, you can contact us at any time. We will issue you a refund at once.
SDBING Baby’s Cartoon Novelty Socks Cotton Cute 3D Animal Crew Socks for Baby Girl Boy S ( 1-3 Year Old)
Deluxe Non Skid,Anti Slip,Slipper Ankle Socks For Baby,Toddler,Kids,Little,Boys,Girls (Shoe size:7.5-11, 12 Pack/Assorted)
- The grippers at sole of socks provide superb grip for fall prevention while walking running on slick surface such as wood floor,tile floors
- Material: 80%cotton+15%Polyester+5%spandex
- Size and dimension details available see in 2nd figure, Great support for toddler 2T 3T 4T 5T and 5-8 years
- There are several patterns(12-designs) in the package, which is a favorite of children or the wearer.
- Use of high quality knitted fabric is not torn or deformed to even wash by washing machine.
6-12 Months Socks, Colorfox Baby Boys Toddlers Combed Ankle Elasticity Anti-slip Sneaker Shoe Christmas Socks Holiday Present for Kids 8 Pairs
- ANTI-SLIP DESIGN: Rubber non slip soles provide great grip and support for crawling/walking baby while keeping comfort. Your baby can wear these baby non slip socks without shoes when they are indoor. And these baby antiskid socks are very practical for the rapid growth babies.
- SIZE: Colorfox baby ankle socks are designed for baby between 6 and 24 months. Medium fits for 6-12 months baby; Large fits for 12-24 months baby. Middle thick or thin, fit all seasons.
- MATERIALS: These baby ankle socks are made of 70% organic cotton, 22% polyester, 5% nylon, 2% Spandex, 1% Rubber, which would provide a comfy feeling for all the babies.
- GIFT CHOICE: These baby novelty socks are great for baby showers, baptism ,gender reveal parties, birthdays, holidays! Let them become lovely babies with these baby novelty socks!
- SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE: All Colorfox products come with 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If you're not satisfied with our baby non slip socks, just return it to us within 30 DAYS along with your proof of purchase for a hassle-free full refund.
Socks For Toddler Girls Boys - Thick Baby Socks Christmas Gift 9-12Years Kids
- SOFT & COMFORTABLE: Make sure that your baby feet stay warm and perfectly protected from the cold. Our socks are made of high-quality cotton,polyester,spandex. Unparalleled soft and comfortable for your kids
- DIFFERENT THICKNESS SUITABLE IN COLD WEATHER: We provide 2 kinds of thickness for our baby socks. One is very thick for cold weather in winter. Another is normal for Autumn, Spring and Winter
- 5 SIZES CHOSEN BY YOU: Our toddler girl socks has 0-1Years,1-3Y,3-5Y,5-9Y and 10-12Y which is suitable kids of any age. They are perfect for any occasion and any outfit! Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity
- THE PERFECT GIFT IDEA: We have designed the most adorable and cute patterns for our boys socks with unique gift box. They are perfect for Christmas or Birthday Gift
- CUSTOMER SERVICE & WARRANTY: 24-hour customer service, 100% quality warranty, 30-day money back policy for kids socks. Why wait any longer
Re-Purpose Old Socks and Save Money
No matter what the economy is doing, saving money has never gone out of style. Neither has turning old socks into something useful again. Re-purpose old socks into new items have fun and save money. Learn more here.
But wait. There can be new life to these often-purchased items.
Here are ten ways to re-purpose old socks into useful items. Long socks, ankle socks and booties all work. Do more with them than just dust or oil rags.
1. Quilt Batting
This is from my Grandmother, Clara Snoderly. She took old socks and cut the elastic part off. The rest of the socks were carefully whip stitched together to form a mat. This mat then became quilt batting for denim quilts. You know the kind if you grew up in the country- heavy to lift but warm in the coldest of winters.
2. Polishing Tubes
This one is from my Mother, Violet Brooks. Old socks were used to stuff old tube socks whose elastic had worn out. My brothers easily provided a lot of these. The ends were sewn shut, and the tubes, which flattened out a bit, were used to polish the car, wash windows, and more.
3. Dog Toys
After wrestling with the dogs over the polishing tubes, we stuffed socks to the gills and made them as solid as possible. Two or three tube socks were stuffed full length inside each other and other old socks provided the stuffing. The ends were sewn shut with heavy string, and the tug-of-war was on.
Of course, this does have drawbacks. Dogs, especially young ones, don't readily make the distinction between "toy" and "not-toy" sock, even when putting one on your feet. I still have the marks from one of our hound pups, and it still makes me laugh even though I limped for a couple of days.
Seeing the look in their eyes of "its-toy-shaped-so-its-a toy," is still funny.
4. Cat Toys
Instead of stuffing completely with socks, we used a girl's sock and used catnip and other socks for stuffing. Bells and things that rattled also worked wonders. Hysterical to see kitty go nuts with their new toys.
Of course, the distinction for "toy" and "not -toy" is the same for cats. We found a lot of socks hiding under the bed where the cats stashed their "prey" to hide them from the dogs - and us.
5. Bean Bags
Remember beanbags? Great toys. Sew any holes shut, fill with the desired amount of inexpensive beans and toss. To make the bag last longer, use two socks stuffed inside each other. They can be square, oblong, or any shape you desire. The stores only sell squares.
6. Heat/Cold Pad
Use a sock whose elastic has "left the building." I use the cut off feet of two socks, or better still, booties one stuffed inside the other. Fill with plain white rice and sew closed. It should lay flat with at least half a pound of rice in them.
For heat- microwave for no more than 20 seconds on medium, then apply to the area with a cloth between the bag and the skin. When cool, repeat as necessary.
For cold- keep this in the freezer and apply with a cloth between the skin and the bag. When warm, repeat.
The inexpensiveness allows anyone to keep a large supply on hand- great for parents with active kids.
7. As a Strainer
As a child, I was used to seeing neighbors run their washing machine hoses outside during a drought. What intrigued me, though was the use of a sock rubber-banded around the drainage tube.
I asked about it, and it was brilliant. The sock acted as a strainer to keep hair, lint and other bits out of the watering barrel. These bits would fall to the bottom, pile up and rot, causing foul odors. When the socks were "full," they got tossed into the trash or compost pile if they were pure cotton.
8. Make Monkey Socks
Remember (if you're over 40) the gray and black stuffed monkeys with the red mouths? They were made from Rockford Red Heel Socks, produced for hunters to keep their feet warm. Sock monkeys have been around for over a hundred years.
Sewing skills are needed, as well as two good socks. Yikes. New socks. Fortunately, these monkeys are easily made from any pair of socks. Use different colors and produce one of a kind monkeys. Tall, short and in every conceivable color and pattern, children (particularly small children) love them. They're soft, nothing to swallow, and go into the washer and dryer without complaint. How many children's toys do that these days?
9. Sock Animals
With a glue gun, minimal craft skills, small rubber bands and of course, socks, over a dozen different animal toys can be made by both adults and children.
Make them out of socks of different sizes and colors. Each animal will be one of a kind.
Get a youth group together and make toys for a children's shelter. Police departments often accept donated new stuffed animals and blankets for children they have to remove from dangerous situations. Often, these toys are the first new ones they've ever had. Use new socks for this project. For small children, embroider eyes, lips, noses, etc. so they can't be pulled off or swallowed.
Sock puppets are also easy to make. Many websites offer free patterns. Any size sock is usable, and your imagination is the only limit.
10. Shoe Protectors
As a child, we would get a pair of adult socks with our "Sunday church shoes." Once we got home from church, the shoes were cleaned, dried and stuffed carefully into the ready-made protectors. We were never late for church because we couldn't find our shoes. Now I use men's large size socks, and if both of my shoes won't fit, a large safety pin keeps the pairs together.
This works wonders when travelling to protect shoes from scuff marks. Customs agents may want to remove the shoes just to see what's in the socks, but that shouldn't hurt anything.
There are hundreds of uses for old socks. Being a little crafty or a lot crafty doesn't matter- just use your imagination and have fun. Many housewife over the years stashed a few extra dollars here and there for Christmas by using an old sock in the back of the closet.
Source: The author of this article has over 40 years of experience in diverse forms of crafting, designing, and building furniture, outdoor projects and more.