Bestselling Baby Boys' Novelty Sleepwear & Robes in 2023
Batman Baby Boys' 4-Piece Cotton Pajama Set, Nighttime Knight, 18M
- Snug fit for safety!
- Long sleeve top w/ long pant
- Mix & match
- Extra soft and comfy
- Easy to care
Jastore Baby Boys Girls Striped T-Shirt and Pants Sleepwear Christmas Pajamas Sets (3-4 Years, Red)
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Unisex design, for baby boys & baby girls, and twins
- Suitable for household, nightwear, or as a soft bottoming under any clothes during autumn/winter
- Baby's Christmas gift, Halloween gift, daily wear, etc
- Note:Please check product description before ordering to ensure accurate fitting
Superman DC Comics Baby Boys Onesie, Blue, 18M
- Snug fit
- Long sleeve/long leg
- Cross body zip with snap closure
- Extra comfy
- Easy to care
Disney Baby Boys' Mickey Mouse 2 Piece Long Sleeve Pajama Sleepwear Set (18 Months)
- Tight Fit Snugly Fit for child safety (suggest one size up)
- 100% Cotton
- Long sleeve
- Crew neck
Disney Baby Boys' Mickey Mouse 2 Piece Cotton Pajama Sleepwear Tight Fit Red (12 Months)
- 2 Piece Set
- 100% Cotton
- Short Sleeves
- Tight Fit Snugly Fit for child safety (suggest a size up)
Sesame Street Boys' 4-Piece Cotton Pajama Set, Multi, 18 Months
- Snug Fit
- Long Sleeve/Long Leg 2-For Set
- Extra soft
- Easy to care
Classic Moose Blue Baby Flapjack Onsie Pajamas by LazyOne | Adult Kid Infant Dog Family Matching Pajamas (12 MO)
Kid Bathrobe Hooded Unisex Baby Boy Toddler Girl Pajamas Flannel Sleepwear Robe Green 5T
- Fabric: Flannel,Polyester and Cotton
- Easy Maintenance,Machine Wash or Hand Wash(Suggest Hand Washing)
- There is a Button on The Collar Which Can Prevent Clothes Slipping off
- Cartoon Animal Pattern Hooded Style. Bathrobe is Available in Different Color & Sizes
- Super Soft and Warm Hooded Robe for Kids; Great for Cool Winter Nights and is Suitable for Both Boys and Girls
kilofly 2 Sets Soft Cozy Flannel Hooded Bathrobe Toddler Kids Pajama Sleepwear
- Great Value - Includes 2 sets of soft hooded bathrobes as shown in images
- Soft and Comfortable - Perfectly fit for cuddling and feeling warm after a shower or a swimming class
- Collar Button & 2 Pockets to keep hands warm or store small items
- Machine Washable
- Approx. Size: Length - 52 cm / 20 in; Sleeve length - 28 cm / 11 in; Recommend to fit children's height: 80 cm / 32 - 36 in
Carter's Baby Boys' 1 Pc Fleece 327g106 (12 Months, Bear)
- 100% Polyester Micro Fleece
- Flame resistant
- Zips from ankle to chin with safety tab
- Ribbed neck and cuffs
- Machine washable
Deer Mum Children Pajamas Pants Set Dinosaur For Boys Set Size 2-7T (3T, dinasour 1)
- Sleep set includes sleep tee and matching sleep bottoms.
- Tagless Label to help protect child's skin.
- Elastic waist band,non-slip and painless, easy on/off.
- Soft and comfortable,clothing for boys
- If your child is above average consider a bigger size
Baby Little Boys Girls Flannel Fleece Pajamas Set Unisex Kids Bathrobe Soft Sleepwear Nightwear Robe Purple 120
- Material:100% Polyester;Comfortable and soft
- Unisex baby kid girls boys pajamas set,super soft flannel fleece fabric,warm and comfortable
- Occasion: Perfectly fit for cuddling, after a shower, swimming class, bath wearing,spa,pajamas party ect
- Season: spring, fall, winter; Breathable cotton super soft material,warm ,ventilate and comfortable
- Hand/Machine wash,Drip dry. Do not bleach
Baby Long Sleeve Holiday Pajama Set - 100% Soft Organic Turkish Cotton- Unisex Boys/Girls – Red Santa Sled 12-18 Months
Tips and Tricks to Buy Baby Swings
Here are some useful information about parenting.
So, unless you're feeling as lucky as BreAnna Helsel, the Michigan teen who earlier this year survived bring struck by lightning and then won the lottery the next day, you will probably want to wait to select a swing for baby until you meet your new bundle of joy and spend some time becoming acquainted with one another. In fact, for first-time parents, many of my "been-there-done-that" mommy friends, myself included, recommend leaving the baby swing off the shower registry altogether.
Before purchasing a swing, familiarize yourself with your options. As with anything baby sits in, there are weight requirements and restrictions - most swings will not accommodate a baby weighing more than 30 pounds. Ask friends and family what swings they have used and what their babies' favorite features are. Look online at the popular swing manufacturers' web sites (major brands include Cosco, Evenflo, Fisher-Price, Graco, J. Mason, Kolcraft, Safety 1st, and Simplicity). Identify a few swings you want to see in person.
Then, stock the diaper bag and prepare for an adventure with baby as you head out to "kick the tires" on a few swings. Make sure to bring your own batteries (C, D or AA, depending upon the model) so you can test drive (uh, swing) the floor models - let baby experience the different swing features while you compare models in person and find out what swings are easiest for getting baby in and out of the seat. Another great way to determine what baby likes is to try out friends' or relatives' swings.
- Safety is Paramount -
Regardless of you and baby's preferences, safety comes first. There are two types of restraint systems in swings - a fixed restraint system that either consists of a waist and crotch belt (three-point harness) or a passive crotch restraint (such as a tray with a crotch post) and a waist belt, or a five-point harness with straps that go over baby's shoulders as well and prevent him from wriggling out of the seat. A swing with a five-point harness is considered the safest, but a three-point harness is also acceptable. Remember, no matter how safe the swing, never leave baby unattended.
- Buzz, Float, Rock or Fly? -
One key consideration in your swing purchase is what kind of motion your little one likes. What's going to soothe baby the best? Most swings offer variable speeds. Some go back and forth in a traditional swinging movement. Others swing side to side. A few even have a vibrate feature like so many of the bouncer seats on the market today.
- Comfy, Cozy -
There are many different seating options on baby swings, from cradle-like, padded seats to chairs with adjustable infant head supports. For infants, select a seat that reclines because baby can't support his head yet. For older babies, consider a seat with multiple recline positions - the swing may come in handy if baby needs to sleep upright to relieve head or nasal congestion, cough, or reflux.
In addition, make sure the seat cover is easily removable and washable and can go in the dryer. Odds are baby is going to spit up or have an explosive diaper while in the swing and you want to be able to clean the fabric simply and quickly.
- For Baby's Listening Pleasure -
Most swings offer a variety of sound options from heartbeats, running water, and white noise to lullabies. Personally, I never got too hung up on what sounds were part of the swing because I knew I could always play a CD. Today, you can purchase strollers with iPod docks. I'm sure it won't be long before some swings come with iPod docks and speakers for baby.
- To Grandmother's House We Go -
If you want to be able to rotate your swing from one room to another or even take it outdoors or on road trips, consider a travel swing. They're easy to move and, in terms of space, most are about the same size as a bouncer seat. However, as are bouncer seats, travel swings are lower to the floor which may be difficult if mommy is recovering from a C-section or has a sore back (which many new moms experience after giving birth and beginning breastfeeding).
- Leave Some Money in the Piggy Bank -
Finally, although Consumer Reports recommends buying new because infant swing safety standards are constantly being upgraded , the fact is it's harder to stretch a dollar these days and consignment shops shouldn't be ignored. For example, my daughter used her brand new swing for about nine months. We took immaculate care of it and saved the owner's manual. On her first birthday, my daughter and I delivered the swing to our local consignment shop. Within three hours, someone bought it for less than half what it cost me new. She got a terrific deal on that swing, as the manufacturer had not yet introduced a new model.
It's quite possible to find a current model baby swing at a consignment shop - someone whose baby didn't like a swing may consign a brand new, unused swing just to make back a few dollars. Any reputable consignment shop checks online to make sure a baby swing isn't more than five years old and also researches whether it's been the subject of a recall. If you're looking for a swing at a consignment shop, don't hesitate to ask if they've done their homework on the item. Not having to pay full price for something your child will probably only use for a year might be as much of a lifesaver as the swing itself. However, always let common sense prevail - if the swing is soiled, in disrepair, or is missing pieces, walk away.