Bestselling Baby Bathing & Skin Care in 2020
Burt's Bees Baby Getting Started Gift Set, 5 Trial Size Baby Skin Care Products - Lotion, Shampoo & Wash, Daily Cream-to-Powder, Baby Oil and Soap
- BABY BATH PRODUCTS: Shampoo & Wash and Buttermilk Soap gently cleanse and soften baby's delicate, sensitive skin for irresistible silky smoothness.
- BABY SKIN CARE: Daily Cream-to-Powder diaper rash cream, Original Nourishing Lotion, and Nourishing Oil moisturize and protect baby's skin from irritations.
- ALL NATURAL: Give baby the freshest start with these natural baby care products formulated without phthalates parabens or petrolatum.
- PEDIATRICIAN TESTED: These baby essentials are clinically proven to be safe, effective and non-irritating to nurture newborn skin.
- BURTS BEES GIFT SET: This baby gift set contains travel size cleansing and moisturizing baby skin care products that make the perfect gift for mom and newborn alike.
Aveeno Baby Essential Daily Care Baby & Mommy Gift Set, 6 items & bonus canvas tote
- Aveeno Baby Essential Daily Care Baby & Mommy Gift Set with 8 items designed to nourish babies & pamper moms with Skincare lotions contain soothing natural colloidal oatmeal & bath products contain natural oat extract
- This set makes a great baby gift for new & expecting moms
- Baby gift set is from Aveeno, a pediatrician recommended brand for over 60 years. The collection essential skincare products in this gift set are designed for daily nourishment and includes a 100% natural canvas tote for easy carrying
- Contains Aveeno Baby Wash and Shampoo which is tear-free, soap-free, and paraben-free to gently cleanse. Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture moisturizes baby's skin for 24 hours
- Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Creamy Wash & Aveeno Baby soothing Relief Moisturizing Cream are both designed to soothe & relieve baby's dry skin to feel moisturized for 24 hours
Bamboo Baby Washcloths Soft Organic 7 Pack Perfect for Baby Bathing Skin Care
- STOP Using those Old itchy cotton washcloths that can irritate your baby's skin! The Evolution of the Washcloth is here.
- We upgrade our cell phones monthly because we want the latest and greatest. Do the same for your Baby Today and Join our Bamboo Family and Upgrade your Baby's Bathing Experience!
- Bamboo has revolutionized the washcloth and towel industry with it's Organic and Eco Friendly Properties. It is Anti Bacterial, Hypo Allergenic and Extremely Soft!
- Make Bath Time a Happy Time! Also makes a Great Baby Shower Gift - Adorable for both girls and boys. Add it to your Baby Registry Today!
- Upgrade Now to the Latest and Greatest with our Bamboo Baby Washcloths - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! We take great pride in our customer satisfaction!
Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath & Lotion Set with Natural Oat Extract, Lavender & Vanilla, 2 Items
- 2-piece Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath & Lotion Set provides gentle and calming skin care specially designed for baby's dry, sensitive, delicate skin
- This baby bath set uses gentle bath time formulas with relaxing lavender and vanilla scents which are known to help soothe and calm baby before bed.
- Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath is a rich lather cleanser that is tear-free and soap-free, and when combined with a warm bath is clinically shown to soothe and comfort your fussy baby before bedtime.
- Clinical studies show that massage calms babies, improving their overall well-being so after a bath, so the Calming Comfort Lotion can be used to help babies relax before bedtime and features a non-greasy, moisture-rich natural oatmeal formula
- Baby bath set is paraben- and phthalate-free, so it's gentle enough for baby's sensitive skin and leaves it feeling soft, smooth, and healthy
Aveeno Baby Daily Bathtime Solutions Gift Set to Nourish Skin for Baby and Mom, 4 items
- 4-piece Aveeno Baby Daily Bathtime Solutions Gift Set is a collection of baby bath essentials in a convenient, reusable wicker basket that includes everything you need for bath time with your little one, plus a bonus for mom
- Includes an 8 fl. oz. bottle of Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo that is a tear-free, hypoallergenic baby wash that cleanses your baby's skin without drying, making it gentle enough for everyday use
- Includes an 8 fl. oz. bottle of tear-free Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath with scents of lavender and vanilla to help naturally relax baby before bedtime for a more restful sleep for your little one
- Includes an 8 oz. tube of hypoallergenic, fragrance-free Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Lotion that is clinically proven to moisturize for 24 hours to help soothe and relieve baby's delicate, dry skin
- Includes a 12 fl. oz. bottle of Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash that combines natural colloidal oatmeal with scents of lavender, chamomile and ylang-ylang oils for a soap-free cleanse that is gentle enough to use on sensitive skin
Luv Your Baby 6 Pack of 100% Bamboo Washcloths, Perfect 10" X 10" Size, Hypo-allergenic, Anti-Bacterial, Eco-friendly, Use With Your Favourite Baby Bathing Skin Care Products and Children's Bath Towels. Softer Than Cotton, Extremely Absorbent + BONUS FREE Feeding Frenzy Ebook.
- The Absolute Best For Your Baby, Luv Your Baby Has The Highest Quality Premium Bamboo Wash Cloths For Your Baby, 100% Organic, Actually SOFTER than Cotton, With NO chemical treatment, Will Not Irritate Your Babies Skin Like Cotton Will.
- Anti-bacterial Properties, Keeps Your Baby Healthy, Will Not Spread Germs And Bacteria On Your Babies Body Like Cotton Will.
- Don't Leave Your Baby Damp And Cold, These Wash Cloths Are Extremely Absorbent, Absorbs Moisture To Keep Your Baby Dry, Gently Enough For Your Babies Sensitive Skin, AMAZING For Babies Who Have Eczema
- Hypo-allergenic Unlike Cotton To Prevent Your Baby From Having A Reaction,Comes In 6 Different Colour Wash cloths In Each Package Your Baby Is Sure To Love, They Are REUSABLE And Get Even Softer For Your Baby After Every Wash.
- 10"x10" Cloths Are The Perfect Size For Feeding Your Baby, Bath Time With Your Baby, You Can Even Keep Some In Your Diaper Bag, Perfect For On the Go, Guaranteed To Keep Your Baby Clean, Comfortable, And Fresh All Day Long!
Puracy Organic Baby Care Gift Set (4-Pack), Nontoxic Moisturizing Lotion & Natural Baby Shampoo
- "Best Baby Skincare Products" - the BUMP (2018 Award Winner)
- The Puracy Difference: Join the 1 million+ enjoying our award-winning, plant-powered formulas
- DEVELOPED BY DOCTORS: Sulfate-Free Natural & Organic Blends Using Clinically Superior Ingredients; NO HARSH CHEMICALS: No triclosan, sulfates, formaldehyde, parabens, phosphates, SLS, SLES, MEA, DEA, TEA, petroleum-based ingredients, animal by-products, gluten, perfumes, dyes, phthalates, or caustics
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: They will love it or your money back! Natural, non-toxic, hypoallergenic, vegan, gluten-free, biodegradable; Certified Cruelty-Free - Never Tested on Animals; Made in the USA!
- GIFT BOX INCLUDED (pictured): Custom designed to fit these four items so there is no need to rewrap; Select "This is a gift" option at checkout and have Amazon wrap it for you; Box is made in the USA from recycled materials
Johnson's Tiny Traveler, Baby Bath And Baby Skin Care Products, Travel Gift Set, 5 Items (Pack of 3)
- Johnson's Baby Shampoo, 1.5 Fl. Oz
- Johnson's Baby Head-to-Toe Wash, 1 Fl. Oz
- Johnson's Baby Lotion, 1 Fl. Oz
- Johnson's Baby Powder with soothing Aloe Vera & Vitamin E, 1.5 Oz
- Desitin Rapid Relief Zinc Oxide Diaper Rash Cream, 0.125 Oz
Aveeno Baby Gentle Wash & Shampoo with Natural Oat Extract, Tear-Free &, Lightly Scented, 18 fl. oz
- 18-fluid ounce bottle of gentle cleansing Aveeno baby wash and shampoo with natural oat extract
- The rich lathering wash & shampoo formula rinses clean & leaves behind a light, fresh fragrance
- The formula is tear-free, soap-free, hypoallergenic, paraben-free, and phthalate-free. It rinses clean without drying
- Baby shampoo & wash is from Aveeno, a pediatrician recommended brand for 60 years. It is specially formulated to be gentle enough for babies sensitive skin
- Aveeno baby wash & shampoo can be used every day to help keep your baby's skin & hair feeling soft, smooth and feeling healthier
CeraVe Baby Wash & Shampoo | 8 Ounce | Fragrance, Paraben, & Sulfate Free Shampoo for Tear-Free Baby Bath Time
- [ TEAR-FREE] Tear-free formula with ceramides gently cleanses baby's skin and hair
- [ ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Formulated with with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) that help restore and maintain its natural protective barrier
- [ VITAMIN ENRICHED ] To help moisturize areas of concern such as chapped and irritated hands, dry skin and itchy skin
- [ NO NASTIES ] Paraben, sulfate and fragrance free
- [ NEA SEAL OF ACCEPTANCE ] Accepted by the National Eczema Association
Johnson’s Sleepy Time Baby Gift Set, 3 Items
Baby Sweet Wash, 10.1 Fl Oz
- For Your Sweet Baby
- Perfect for Sensitive Skin
- Made with Quality Ingredients
Baby Buddy’s Natural Baby Bath Sponge 4-5” Ultra Soft Premium Sea Wool Sponge Soft on Baby’s Tender Skin, Biodegradable, Hypoallergenic, Absorbent Natural Sea Sponge
Identifying Harmful Chemicals in Baby Bath Products: Phthalates
Phthalates are found in many common baby bath products. Some studies show they may be harmful.
We have all seen those names on the labels of baby bath products, as well as our own personal care products; words that seem to contain every letter in the alphabet and are almost impossible to pronounce. Words like di-n-butylphthalate, diethylphthalate or benzylbutylphthalate. But what are these chemicals and why do they show up on the labels of baby bath products? These chemicals are known as Phthalates and they may also show up listed as DBR, DEP, or BzBP or they may not be listed at all since federal law does not require them to be. In most cases they will probably be hidden behind the very vague term of "fragrance".
Phthalates are usually contained in shampoo, lotion, creams and powders as well as many other products. They make plastics more flexible, lotions and creams easier to spread and help to sustain the fragrance in shampoos and perfumes and , yes, baby bath products. They can be and are absorbed through the skin and have shown up in various concentrations in the urine of infants. In fact, one ABC News article cited a study in which 80% of infants tested had phthalates present in their urine. This study also showed that there is possibly a link between phthalate exposure and health problems later in life chiefly in reproduction health. Of course, as with any study, the experts disagree but it is my opinion that it is always better to err on the side of caution. The simplest thing you, as a parent, can do is to reduce the amount of baby bath products you use on your baby which will, in turn, reduce the amount of Phthalates your little one is exposed to.
I personally don't think it is necessary to go completely backward when choosing baby care products. Meaning, I don't think it is necessary to use cloth diapers or quit using baby wash or wipes. But there are some things you can do in order to reduce your baby's exposure.
First, keep in mind that many baby bath products are simply not necessary. Baby lotion and creams are not generally needed to keep your baby's skin supple and smooth. Baby powder, despite its claim as being necessary to keep your baby's bottom dry, may actually do the opposite especially in these days of disposable diapers which do a good job on their own of keeping wetness away from your baby's skin. Baby wipes are very handy and do a good job of cleaning your baby's bottom but some babies are very sensitive to the soap and other chemicals they contain. Use only what is absolutely necessary to keep your baby clean and dry.
There are alternatives to most commercial baby bath products. In the case of baby wipes one way to reduce your baby's' exposure to the Phthalates they may contain is to use them less. One way to do this is to use wet paper towels or even a wet wash cloth when at home and only use wipes when traveling or away from home. If you feel you need to use powder on your baby consider using corn starch instead. It will work just as well and does not contain Phthalates. Baby lotion or cream is not necessary so use it sparingly if at all. However, if you would rather use the commercial brands of baby bath products then the best thing to do is to buy only fragrance free products. Use the least amount necessary to do the job.
Certainly one study that shows a possible link between health problems and Phthalates should not send you into a panic but it is never a bad idea to err on the side of caution and reduce the amount of exposure your baby has to any chemical. Read the labels, be aware and limit your baby's exposure as much as possible.