Bestselling Automotive Replacement Warning Buzzer & Chime Relays in 2021
uxcell 2Pcs DC 6-15V HYD-2312 Passive Active Electronic Alarm Buzzer Sounder
- Product Name : Active Electronic Alarm Buzzer;Model : HYD-2312
- Working Voltage : DC 6-15V;Body Size : 22 x 11mm / 0.87" x 0.4" (D*T)
- Cable Length : 10cm / 3.9";External Material : Plastic
- Color : Black;Weight : 8g
- Package Content : 2 x Active Electronic Alarm Buzzer
HELLA 931394007 12V 3-Pin Dual Rate Buzzer
uxcell DC 3-24V 30mA Industrial Continuous Sound Electronic Buzzer 80dB
uxcell SFM-27 DC 3-24V 90DB Continuons Beep Alarm Electronic Buzzer Sounder
- Product Name : Electronic Buzzer;Model No. : SFM-27;Sound-making Type : ContinuousSound Beep;Rated Voltage : DC 12V
- Operating Voltage : DC 3-24V;Rated Current : 30mA;Decibel : 90DB
- Resonant Frequency : 3000+/-500;Working Temperature : -20 to +60;Overall Size : 40 x 15mm/ 1.6" x 0.6"(D*H)
- Mounting Hole Dia : 3mm/ 0.12";Mounting Hole Distance : 53mm/ 2";Wire Length : 10cm / 4"
- External Material : ABS;Weight : 15g;Package Content : 1 x ElectronicBuzzer
Allen Bradley 100-C12*10 Contactor T56361
- Coil Voltage: 220Vac
- IEC Motor Starter
- One N.C. Aux. Contact
- 3Hp-7.5Hp for 230-460Vac 3 Phase
- 25 Amp
Cole Hersee 4099 Universal Buzzer
- For 'door ajar' warning, bus driver alert, low air pressure, temperature, etc.
- Works with any temperature, pressure, door or momentary switch
- Electrical contacts are designed for instant response and uninterrupted signal
- Impact-resistant ABS resin case
- Moisture-repellent insulator
uxcell® 15Pcs DC 5V 85dB Industrial Active Electronic Alarm Buzzer
Cole Hersee 4099-BP 12V Alarm Buzzer
- This is part of the Warning Devices Product Line for Cole Hersee
LOOYUAN 2 Sets Car Auto Truck Relay & Socket SPDT 12V 12 Volt DC 40A AMP 5Pin
- 2 relay and 2 socket
- 12 Volt 40 amp 5-prong relays
- 5-Wire interlocking sockets with 12CM 13 and 20AWG wire leads
- Connectible interlocking sockets for a clean installation
- Package Include: 2X Relay /2X Relay Socket Wire
uxcell 10PCS TMB12A12 12x9.5mm Continuous Sound Active Buzzer Integrated DC5V
- Product Name : Active ElectromagneticBuzzerIntegrated;Model : TMB12A12
- Sound-making Type : Continuous Sound;Rated Voltage : DC 12V
- Body Size(pinnot included) : 12 x 9.5mm / 0.47"x 0.37"(D*H);Pin Pitch : 7mm / 0.28"
- External Material : Plastic;Color : Black
- Weight : 17g;Package Content : 10 xActiveElectromagneticBuzzerIntegrated
Allen Bradley 700-HA32A1 Plug Style Relay 120VAC
- This item is used and in working condition.
TOOGOO(R) LZQ-401K DC(12V¡¢24V) 80mA Industrial Electronic Alarm Buzzer Siren 120db
SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC LRD08 OVERLOAD RELAY
- Price For: Each For Use With: D09 to D32 Leaded Process Compatible: No Overload Adjustment Current Max: 4A Overload Adjustment Current Min: 2.5A Peak Reflow Compatible (260 C): No Release Current Min: 2.5A RoHS Compliant: No
Wireless Door Chimes
Wireless technology has found a place in almost every application in recent times. The wireless doorbell is yet another application of this technology. Many consumers purchase the wireless door chime for its easy installation and high signal strength.
Price of wireless door chimes:
There are a variety of models available in the markets and the prices vary with the number of features available. The cheapest models are about $20 and the expensive ones can go up to $150. The expensive ones either are trendier to look and/or have additional features. However, a good quality wireless door chime can be bought for about $80 or even less.
Range of wireless door chimes:
Wireless door chimes come with a wide coverage area with most bells extending up to 75 feet to 150 feet. However, you can purchase wireless door chimes that can extend their coverage area to more than 300 feet. You can also buy additional door chime receivers so that you can place one in different sections and floors of the house.
Source of energy:
There are two varieties for the energy sources of wireless door chimes: plug-ins and battery-operated.
The plug-in door chimes is constantly plugged into a socket and can be useful if you do not want to constantly change batteries. However, their functionality is not great and they may not be suited for houses that are huge and maximum distribution of noise is essential.
The battery-operated door chimes have varieties in them, the weakest one being the door chimes that use AAA batteries and the stronger ones that use D batteries. The most important feature one must look for in a wireless door chime is its battery life. It is recommended that the buyers choose the door chimes which used D batteries as the battery life lasts.
The chime options in door chimes are endless, but you will find the basic chimes like Westminster, Ding Dong and other common chimes. There are some door chimes that also play a list of 50 songs and some of the door chimes will have an option for you to record messages or even play any other song you would want the door chime to use. This could be an exciting option during the holiday season when you can play different holiday songs. You can also buy add-ons, if you already have a wireless door chime, and add more songs in the chime list. Generally, at the time of buying you will get about 13 common chimes, but if you want to go beyond 13 is completely your personal choice.
The amplifiers are used for homes that are very huge and have basements and attics to extent the chime throughout the house.
The biggest advantage of wireless door chime when compared to other door chimes is that it is portable. The chime receiver can be fixed anywhere and moved whenever we want to.
Sometimes the wireless door chimes will go off without warning due to interference with other wireless devices like garage door openers and car alarms. The cheaper models are more susceptible to interference then the high-end models as they do not have frequency jammers like the ones that are found in the expensive models.