Bestselling Automotive Replacement Standard Ring Engine Kits in 2020
Engine Rering Kit compatible with 1996-06 Chevrolet GMC VORTEC 4.3L 4.3l V6 rings,bearings & gaskets (Oversizes Available)
- 4.3L VIN "W"
1980-1985 454 BBC CHEVY 454 ENGINE OVERHAUL RE-RING KIT (Over Sizes Available)
- Piston Ring Size: 5/64 5/64 3/16
- Rod Bearing
- Main Bearing
- Engine Gasket Set
Stens 150-435 Flywheel Ring Gear Briggs & Stratton 696537 399676 392134
- Aluminum gear
- Includes mounting hardware and starter gear
- Stens part number 150-435
Automotive Fuse Holder Wire Kit - Contains FUSES and CONNECTORS - 14 16 18 20 AWG - ATO ATC - Barium Electric Car, Boat, ATV, Motorcycle, Trailer
Chevy GMC 350 5.7 5.7L VORTEC Engine Kit Rings+Oil Pump+Timing+Bearings+Gaskets (std Sizes)
- Brands include: Victor Gaskets Perfect Circle Rings King Engine Bearings Melling oil Pump
- Oversizes Available
GearWrench 1724 Diesel Piston Ring Compressor
- Installs pistons 3-1/2" to 7" (89mm - 177mm) in diameter
- Has 4 tension bands
- Bands are made of spring steel
- Beaded along the lower edge to prevent compressor from entering the cylinder
Chevy 327 350 5.7 5.7L Engine Rering Kit Bearings+Gaskets+Piston Rings 1967-79 (oversizes available)
- Over Sizes available
- Please email or call with specific sizes needed or otherwise your kit will ship with Standard Sizes
Stens 785-360 Overhaul Kit, Fits Kohler: K321, for 14 HP standard horizontal engines, Not compatible with greater than 10% ethanol fuel
- Fits Kohler: K321; for 14 HP standard horizontal engines
- Not compatible with greater than 10% ethanol fuel
- Exhaust valve is for recent D series engines - for older engines, use part 505-529 exhaust valve (1.125" head dia.)
- Includes 480-339 Gasket Set, 495-622 Oil Seal, 495-630 Oil Seal, 500-744 Piston Rings STD, 505-012 Intake Valve, 505-537 Exhaust Valve, 515-262 Piston Std
Prime Line 7-03719 Piston Rings Replacement for Model Briggs and Stratton 399067
- Bore Size: Standard
- Used in 7-03805 Piston Assembly
- All Piston Assemblies Include Pistons, Piston Rings, Piston Pins and Retainers
Chevy Car 235 Engine Rering Kit Rings+Gaskets bearings 1956 57 58 59 60 61 62 (Oversizes Available)
EZGO 612779 Shock Bushing Kit
- Used on 1984-current E-Z-GO Gas & Electric Vehicles
- Enhances suspension performance to provide a more stable, comfortable ride and handling
- Set includes three rings, two compression and one wiper ring; Two sets are needed per Engine, these are the standard size piston rings
- Installing this shock bushing kit will result in a more comfortable ride.
Kawasaki Mule KAF620 Engine Rebuild Kit w/ Rings
Evergreen OK2024/0/0/0 98-99 Chevrolet Prizm Toyota 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE 16V Enigne Rebuild Kit
- Fits: 98-99 Chevrolet Prizm Toyota 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE 16V (see description below)
- Each Gasket and Gasket Set is Made to be Durable and Long-lasting.
- Gas Utilizes the latest in design and material technology, ensuring quiet and maintenance-free experience. Premium quality link belt type timing chain for exceptional durability. Precision, cast iron camshaft and crank gear sprockets. Ideal for stock replacement and mild performance applications.
- Ultra Performance Custom Made Premium Grade Aluminum Silicon Pistons. Gas Nitrited Steel Rings, 50% Longer Life, Reduce Tension with Better Fuel Economy, Reduce Cylinder Wear. Much improved design with more efficient oil passage holes in oil ring groove. Minimizes fractures & cracks. No more gummed up oil. Reduces engine failure.
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications. Easily lasts 150,000+ miles.
A Simple Guide to How a Hybrid Car Works
Hybrid cars are the wave of the future for the automotive industry. How do they work though?
The science of a hybrid car can get a bit complicated. If you ask a professor of engineering how it works, you'll likely be more confused than anything else by the end of the conversation. But, when you boil the insides of the hybrid car down to their most basic operations, it's actually rather simple. In fact, the technology you're using isn't even necessarily new. It's an offshoot of what busses and trains have been using for years, transferring electric power into a viable source of power for an engine.
But with the hybrid car, it's now a consumer product, and with consumer products come all the necessary changes; things like convenience, quiet, and simplicity.
The electric car in its purest form, has a lot of draw backs, hence the development of a hybrid car that sits in the middle. A purely electric car is hard to maintain, hard to charge up constantly, and won't go nearly as far as you'd want. It's just no practical. Of course, the gasoline powered car has its own drawbacks, not the least of which is how much it costs these days to fill it up. But a hybrid manages to find the happy middle ground between these two and make it easy in the process.
With a hybrid car, you still run your car on gasoline, but now it's done indirectly. Instead of directly running an engine through the gasoline reaction, a hybrid car uses the gasoline to charge a generator and a series of batteries. In addition a hybrid car will use the generator every time you brake or release the accelerator to store additional energy, allowing your car to use half as much gas as a traditional car.
It seems complicated, but really all you're doing is inserting a middle man that manages to find energy in other ways that don't involve gasoline. Of course, gasoline is still the most efficient energy storing medium around. It would take a 1000 pound batter to store as much energy as 1 gallon of gasoline, but at least with a hybrid car, you're making a step in the right direction.