Bestselling Automotive Replacement Overdrive Seals in 2020
ATP AT-205 Re-Seal Stops Leaks, 8 Ounce Bottle
Genuine Chrysler 4897298AA Output Shaft Seal
- Genuine Chrysler 4897298AA Output Shaft Seal
National 4739 Oil Seal
Hopkins 48470 Endurance Multi-Tow Vehicle Side Connector
- Provides multiple towing options from one connector
- Reinforced easy-grip lid opens 180 degrees for simpler connections
- Internal seal provides ultimate weatherproofing
- Long-life oversized hinge
- Mounting bracket, hardware, and terminal grease packet included
Bosch 3323 Premium FILTECH Oil Filter
- Bosch recommends the use of Castrol motor oil
- Exclusive FILTECH media technology screens out more harmful contaminants for greater engine protection
- Strong steel base plates and housings prevent warpage, leaks, and poor fit
- Silicone anti-drainback valve ensures a supply of clean oil when the vehicle is started
- High lubricity gasket design provides a tight seal, yet allows for easy removal
National 474288 Oil Seal
National Bearing 710571 Front Wheel Oil Seal
Carter P60504 In-Line Electric Fuel Pump
- Carter Fuel Systems universal fit Rotary vane pumps are internally regulated, offer a free flow design with no points to burn out or shaft seals to leak
- High quality pump provides factory specified fuel pressure and flow rate
- 100% factory tested reliability
- OE matched electrical connections and fuel outlet position on pump ease installation
- Installation hardware included for a simple, hassle free, installation
National M86649 Tapered Bearing Cone
- Premium bearing design matches OEM specifications
- Precision manufactured using premium-grade steel for outstanding durability and performance
- Crowned raceways and rollers to ensure even load distribution for maximum life
- Industry leading coverage
- Professional technicians know they can depend on National
Dorman 684-029 Parking Assist Sensor
- Easy to Install
- Plug & Play for ease of installation--no wire splicing necessary
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Quality tested to ensure trouble-free performance
- Original Equipment (OE) Number: 3F2Z-15K859-BA
Crown Automotive 5019026AA Output Shaft Seal
URO Parts N 903 168 02 O-Ring Seal
- URO Parts
SKF 9815 LDS & Small Bore Seal, R Lip Code, HM14 Style, Inch, 1" Shaft Diameter, 1.25" Bore Diameter, 0.125" Width
- For use as either a large diameter seal (LDS) or small bore seal for power transmission applications
- Single steel case for durability
- Nitrile rubber for chemical resistance and resistance to wear
- Sealing lip for minimizing contaminants
- Suitable for less demanding grease-lubricated applications operating at moderate speeds
STD in Men: The Impact of Gonorrhea
An overview of the significance in practicing safe sex in an effort to avoid transmission of STDs such as gonorrhea.
Gonorrhea is a sexually transmitted disease involving the transmission of bacteria from sexual contact. Contact can involve oral or sexual intercourse and can lead to life impacting complications when untreated. For men, the concern lies in the selection of a sexual partner who may be experiencing what is known as asymptomatic gonorrhea in which the symptoms are not present but the gonorrhea infection continues to persist. In women, gonorrhea can lie in the incubation period for great than one month, often significantly longer than that of men. For this reason, it is imperative that men practice safe sex, through use of condoms, in an effort to control the spread of undiagnosed gonorrhea infections.
When suffering from a case of bacterial gonorrhea, men will commonly exhibit no symptoms for several weeks at which point symptoms will appear, initially, as a simple case of urinary infrequency, commonly exhibited as a problem with the ability to void. Beyond urinary difficulty, men suffering from symptomatic gonorrhea will begin to notice the presence of abscesses and, more often than not, the testicles may begin to swell resulting in significant pain with activities of daily living.
Beyond testicular pain and inflammation, in addition to urinary complications, men who prolong the treatment needed for gonorrhea may soon suffer from complications associated with the prostate gland and scarring of the urinary tract system with potential for life altering complications associated with urology complications and often leading to infertility.
For many men, suffering from these symptoms become debilitating. Still, all too often, men tend to delay the medical attention needed for fear of impending measures for diagnosis and treatment. For gonorrhea in men, however, diagnosis and treatment are rather simple. Through simple urethra swabs, a culture can be obtained with confirmation of a gonorrhea infection in several hours.
To treat gonorrhea in men, antibiotics are prescribed over a ten day period with urethra testing repeated following completion of the antibiotics to ensure the infection has cleared. Beyond this ten day regimen, treatment is generally not required unless the gonorrhea infection persisted for an extended period at which point the male sufferer may require additional medical treatment to resolve scarring, infertility or complications associated with the prostate.
In an effort to prevent acquiring the gonorrhea bacteria, use of condoms are crucial during any sexual encounter, regardless of sexual orientation.
For information regarding medical treatment for sexually transmitted diseases, contact a Planned Parenthood center in your neighborhood.