Bestselling Automotive Replacement Ignition Distributors & Parts in 2020
Beck Arnley 173-7900 Ignition Rotor
- Matches OE form, fit, and function
- Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) coating where applicable to minimize radio interference
- Premium material used to maximize rotor durability and helps restore ignition to original condition
- Constructed to withstand a harsh engine environment
- Application specific to ensure a correct fit for your vehicle
Ignition Distributor for 95-97 Toyota Celica Corolla Prizm 1.8L fits 94855714/19050-16030/1905016030
Bosch 04170 Ignition Rotor
- Precision-machined contacts provide the correct gap for accurate spark delivery
- Superior surface finish prevents dirt and moisture build-up while resisting carbon tracking for long life
- Finely-tooled metal mounting sleeve for a precise fit
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications
- Guaranteed fit and function
Brand New Compatible Ignition Distributor w/ Cap & Rotor GM08 for Chevy SBC 350 BBC 454 HEI DD-SBC-HEI-V8 850001R GM08
- Make sure Distributor will fit your vehicle check"fitment information"
- Chevy SBC 350 BBC 454 HEI Ignition Distributor
- Manufacturer Part Number: DD-SBC-HEI-V8, 850001R, 8362, 850001-2, D100, 850002, D1001, GM08, 93440806, 66941R, 66941BK, D1051, 640000, D1002
- All Electronic Module Components Are Computer Tested Before And After Assembly
- 100% Compatible with OEM Parts, meets Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Standards
uxcell TD-44U TD-68U Car Ignition Distributor for 1992 1993 1994 1995 Acura Integra GSR Honda Civic Del Sol 1.6L
- Comes complete with cap rotor module coil (internal coil distributors only) and all necessary timing/position sensors.
- Perfect for replacing your old worn out distributor or for anyone wanting to upgrade their distributor before hitting the race track.
- Built to meet or exceed Original Equipment (OE) fit, form and function to ensure proper installation and performance.
- Direct replacement ready to install.
- Compatible with OEM numbers: 22100-1W601, 22100-1W600, 22100-0W000, 23100-0W001, 22100-7B600, 22100-7B601, 22100-0W601, 22100-0W602, 22100-7B001, 22100-7B000, 221001W601, 221001W600, 221000W000, 231000W001, 221007B600, 221007B601, 221000W601, 221000W602, 221007B001, 221007B000
A-Team Performance 4 pin IGNITION MODULE Replacement for HEI Distributors Compatible With CHEVY GM OLDS PONTIAC D1906
- A-Team Performance 4 pin IGNITION MODULE Replacement for HEI Distributors CHEVY GM OLDS PONTIAC D1906
Ignition Distributor for 96-04 Nissan Pathfinder Frontier Xterra Quest 3.3L V6 fits 221001W601
- Brand New Ignition Distributor with Cap and Rotor for 1996-2002 Nissan Pathfinder Frontier Xterra Quest Villager 3.3L V6
- Japanese imported bearing. Ultra-high durability
- High energy coil, Provides consistent ignition over 8000 RPM.
- It comes complete and ready to install with all brand new parts including the cap, rotor, ignition module coil, and all necessary sensors
- Compatible with OEM 22100-1W601, 22100-1W600, 22100-0W000, 23100-0W001, 22100-7B600, 22100-7B601, 22100-0W601, 22100-0W602, 22100-7B001, 22100-7B000, 221001W601, 221001W600, 221000W000, 231000W001, 221007B600, 221007B601, 221000W601, 221000W602, 221007B001, 221007B000
EDCA-390 Brand New Complete Ignition Distributor with Cap & Rotor
- Brand New Aftermarket OE Replacement : Meets or exceeds OE standard quality and performance requirements.
- Fits : 1992-1995 HONDA 2.2L 2156CC SOHC L4 TD-52U TD52U TD-59U TD59U
- Includes : 1 Complete Ignition Distributor Assembly (w/Cap & Rotor)
- Warranty : 12 months or 12,000 miles limited warranty, whichever occurs first. This warranty is limited to the replacement of a defective product only.
- CONFIRM THIS PART FITS YOUR VEHICLE BEFORE PURCHASING (See a Fitment Note after "Select your Vehicle" Above)
New Distributor Fits Acura Honda B16A B16A2 B18C DOHC VTEC TD-44U TD-68U OBD1
- Brand New Complete Assembly Ready To Install Direct Fit
- Ensure To Mark Timing or TDC Procedure Is followed prior to Removal of Old Distributor
- All Items Tested for Reliability, Durability and Performance
- One Year Hassle Free Guarantee
- ** See Product Description for Fitment Chart **
Ignition Distributor for Chevy GMC C/K Pickup/Van Camaro 5.0 5.7 7.4 fit 1103952
Bosch 0221504470 Original Equipment 0221504470 Ignition Coil
- High voltage boot is molded to the coil and easily disengages from the spark plug
- Silicone over mold offers better insulation and less corrosion
- Delivers high voltage surge to the distributor
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications and excellent mechanical stability and corrosion protection
A-Team Performance 170072 HEI Distributor Battery and Tachometer Pigtail Harness 12V
Uxcell a17051500ux1397 10452457 D465 Ignition Distributor Rotor fit GMC Sonoma Safari Jimmy Chevrolet Express Silverado Astro Blazer 4.3L
- Product Name: Distributor Rotor; Material: Plastic, Metal; Package Content: 1 x Distributor Rotor, 2 x Screws; Manufacturer Part Number: 10452457
- The rotor distributes voltage to the correct tower of the distributor cap, related to ignition timing
- When the rotor is not replaced, the vehicle may misfire, experience high fuel consumption, check Engine Light (CEL) illumination or no start
- This premium aftermarket replacement distributor rotor is manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function
- Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability
Brotherly Love -- Justin Upton Could Be Ideal Replacement for Tampa Bay Rays: Fan's Opinion
Like most years, the Major League Baseball General Manager Meetings concluded last week with little action, but plenty of rumors, including the notion that the Tampa Bay Rays could actually replace B.J. Upton with his brother Justin.
However, the club has also not hesitated to use trades to locate missing pieces. For example, the trade of pitcher Matt Garza in 2020 delivered an array of talent in return that plugged several holes. Facing the prospect of losing free agent B.J. Upton, filling such a void must soon consume the thoughts of GM Andrew Friedman.
On Friday, Upton officially declined the Rays 1 year, $13.3 million tender offer. This decision was widely expected, especially since all 9 players across MLB in a similar position of free agency -- including outfielder Josh Hamilton of the Texas Rangers -- rejected the same qualifying proposal. The formality allows the 28 year-old to consider deals on the open market, while Tampa Bay will be compensated with a high draft pick for losing the 8 year veteran.
Though leftfielder Desmond Jennings could slide over to center, the loss of Upton's numbers in the lineup will be considerable. Though a streaky player, B.J. has the potential to carry a team when producing. The Rays witnessed that in their World Series season of 2020 and again this season, when Upton experienced a torrid stretch that included 19 combined home runs in August and September.
One of the more intriguing rumors to emerge from the GM Meetings is the Rays' interest in Justin Upton of the Arizona Diamondbacks. The last name is not a coincidence, as the outfielder is the younger brother of B.J. Upton and has competed for the D-Backs since 2020. The younger Upton possesses talent similar to his brother in that both players can slug for power, run the bases with speed, play steady defense, and lead a club when hot.
Coming off a stellar 2020 that saw Justin Upton hit .289 with 31 home runs and 88 RBI, the numbers of the 25 year-old disappointingly slumped this season. This actually seems to follow a pattern, where the D-Backs' outfielder follows a strong year with a disappointing one throughout his career.
Perhaps due to the lack of consistency, Justin Upton is reportedly being shopped with hopes of Arizona acquiring starting pitching and a young shortstop. That is where the Rays serve as a logical suitor, despite the potential irony of replacing an Upton with an Upton. The Rays enjoy surplus pitching, which logically includes veteran hurler James Shields and 2020 Rookie of the Year Jeremy Hellickson.
Though the loss of either pitcher would sting, with prospects Alex Cobb and Chris Archer worthy of spots in an overflowing rotation, such a departure could proceed smoothly. Additionally, the Rays have several shortstop prospects in the pipeline, including former #1 overall draft pick Tim Beckham, Korean player Hak-Ju Lee, and former Georgia Tech Yellow Jacket Derek Dietrich.
If the loss of B.J. Upton is inevitable, a trade for his younger brother makes considerable sense. The older Upton seemingly enjoyed playing in St. Pete and is not departing because of discomfort with the Rays' organization. He simply seeks a bigger payday than the club can offer, so I doubt there would be strain from the relationship of the brothers.
Additionally, Justin Upton is 3 seasons away from free agent eligibility. However, the Rays would be inheriting what is essentially a 3 year, $39 million contract. While that is a hefty sum for a frugal organization, it provides many benefits. The deal is far less than what his older brother will likely earn and also involves less longterm risk. Furthermore, with the potential loss of B.J. Upton's and Shields' salaries, the payroll impact is fairly even.
It is not often a team can lose a talent like B.J. Upton and replace him with an equally talented sibling. This potential trade would please a frustrated fan base, which has grudgingly braced for the departure of a favored player.
Yahoo! Sports, TampaBay.com, Baseball-Reference.com.
More by Jeff Briscoe from Yahoo! Contributor Network:
Rays Pick Up Options on Pair of All-Star Pitchers
Jeff Briscoe is a regular contributor for the Yahoo! Contributor Network and a follower of the Tampa Bay Rays . He talks Rays' baseball and more on The Sports Train radio show in Southwest Florida.