Bestselling Automotive Replacement Heater Control Valves in 2020
Four Seasons 74004 Heater Control Valve
Four Seasons 74628 Heater Valve
- Four Seasons 74628 Cable Operated Non-Bypass Open Heater Valve (74628)
maXpeedingrods Heater Control Water Valve XR822975 for Jaguar S-Type Lincoln LS Ford Thunderbird
- Fit for Jaguar S-Type 2000 2001
- Fit for Lincoln LS 2000 2001 2002 2003
- Fit for Ford Thunderbird 2002 2003
- OEM Number or Interchangeable Part Number:XR822975 HV 1208, HV 1208C;1147412148 1 ;147 412 148;XW4Z-18495-AA,XW4Z18495AA,YW4H18495AA, XW4Z-18495-AA;74009, 802011
- Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included)
Motorcraft YG-426 Heater Control Valve
- Designed to meet or exceed original part specifications
- Fits various makes and models
- Carefully check vehicle fitment before purchase
Four Seasons 84706 Shut Off Valve
- Manual Shut-Off Valve
- Our products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of mobile a/c experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.
- Galvanized steel construction
OKAY MOTOR Heater Control Valve for BMW 525i 528i 535i 545i 745i X5
- Heater Control Valve (3-Way Valve) Fits E53 X5 E60 E61 E63 E64 E65 E66
- Part number: 64116906652; 64110301939; 64116908294; 64116931708; 64126927915
- New Aftermarket Replacement Unit.
- 180-days manufacturer replacement type warranty
- Applications: 525i, 525xi, 528i, 528i xDrive, 528xi, 530i, 530xi, 535i, 535i xDrive, 535xi, 540i, 545i, 550i, 645Ci, 650i, 745Li, 745i, 750Li, 750i, 760Li, 760i, Alpina B7, M5, M6, X5
Genuine Toyota 87240-89117 Heater Control Valve Assembly
- Genuine Toyota OEM product
Four Seasons 74009 Heater Control Valve
- Four Seasons 74009 Thermostatic Operated Electric Heater Valve (74009)
Motorcraft YG378 Heater Valve
- Regulates the flow of substances
- Superior service life
- Resists abrasion and corrosion
- Maximizes performance
- Made from high-quality materials
Mercedes-Benz 230 830 00 84, HVAC Heater Control Valve
- Genuine Mercedes-Benz OEM product
Product Review: Vivelle Dot Hormone Replacement Patch
Vivelle Dot may the the size of a stamp, but it works, "BIG TIME!"
The Vivelle Dot patch is one of the newer hormone replacement patches available to women who have naturally gone through menopause or have been affected by surgical menopause. The strengths are available from 0.0375 mg/day to 0.1 mg/day. Remember to talk with your doctor about the proper dosage for you. Even though the patch works fantastically, as with any product there are PROS and CONS.
Size: The Vivelle Dot is the smallest available hormone replacement patch on the market. The 0.5 mg/day patch is the size of a postage stamp and even the 0.1 mg/day patch is only slightly larger. You certainly will have no trouble hiding this during even the most intimate of times.
Stick: Hormone replacement patches have gotten grief in the past from a large number of women in regards to the patch staying on the skin. The Vivelle Dot certainly does not have that problem. The patch is placed anywhere below the waistline on the abdomen and being a plus size woman, I thought this would be a problem. Through showers and clothing changes, I have never had a patch fall off. Once it's on, it stays on.
Price: Even without insurance coverage, the Vivelle Dot is relatively inexpensive. Ranging from $40 - $60 for a one months supply may seem a little high, but the convenience of a patch versus a pill and the ease of use all make the Vivelle Dot patch, a great deal.
The Vivelle Dot schedule says the patch is to be changed twice a week. You choose the perfect pattern for your change based on when you applied the first patch. With each week having seven days, it is hard to change the Vivelle Dot evenly in the middle of the week. The Vivelle Dot is only effective for 3 Â½ days but the schedule is set up for you to change the patch after 3 days and then again after 4 days. The second half of the 4th day leaves you with no hormonal coverage. Here in lies the problem.
To correct this I changed the schedule to work better for me. I change my patch every 3 Â½ days. I never have a lapse of hormone replacement and I stay within the scheduled amount of patches a week.
Therefore, whether you will be changing to the Vivelle Dot from another hormone replacement patch, or trying to lessen the side effects of an oral hormone, the Vivelle Dot will meet all of your expectations. With ease of use and discretion on the top of almost every woman's list, this product will surely be one you enjoy. I stand by giving the Vivelle Dot Hormone Replacement Patch four and a half out of five stars.