Bestselling Automotive Replacement Fuel Injectors & Parts in 2021
ACDelco 217-3365 Fuel Injector Seal Kit
- Fuel Injector Fuel Feed and Return Pipe O-Ring Kit with 8 O-Rings
AUS Injection EV6F Fuel Injector Connector
- Since damage to the connector may occur during installation this provides a solution to this problem
1 unit OEM Brand NEW part # 12580681 fuel injector for 2004-2010 Chevy GMC 4.8 5.3 6.0 6.2L
- Premium Quality , 10 year warranty
- Not an aftermarket product USA based company
uxcell 8pcs 215cc 4 Holes Fuel Injectors for Ford Ford F150 F250 F350 E150 E250 E350 E450 Mustang Expedition Excursion Crown Victoria 0280150943
UREMCO 21078 Remanufactured Fuel Injector
- 100% made in the USA
- OEM injector, not aftermarket replacement
- We stringently test all injectors for leaks, resistance maintenance, consistent spray pattern and flow rate;
- We make sure that all internal components of the fuel injector meet or exceed OEM specifications;
- We replace all "o" rings, damaged pintles, and filter baskets;
Fuel Injector Cleaner Nozzle Flush Cleaner Adapter DIY Cleaning Tool Kit Set, Ocamo Universal Car Fuel Injector Flush Cleaner Jet Nozzle Cleaning Tool for Auto Car Vehicles
- * Professionally designed for cleaning car fuel injector and jet nozzle.
- * This car fuel jet nozzle cleaning tool with a simple design, it is easy to clean most car and motorcycle fuel injectors.
- * The package consists of two white tubes and two alligator clip charging cables, which accommodate 2 different sizes of fuel injectors.
- * Need a fuel jet cleaning agent aerosol cans (not included) and DC 12V DC battery power (not included), do not need compressed air.
- * This DIY Injector Cleaner adaptor kit is easily to clean most car motorcycle fuel injectors
ACDelco 217-3029 GM Original Equipment Fuel Injector Kit with Bracket
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
- Atomize fuel into the engine's intake manifold or cylinders, as part of the fuel and engine management system
AUS Injection MP-45011 Remanufactured Fuel Injector
- Remanufactured In the USA
- All units are 100% factory tested before packaging
- Clean injectors provide better gas milage and increase overall performance
- All injectors are lubricated prior to packaging ensuring a trouble free installation
- All injectors are backed by a 12 month 12,000 mile warranty
Beck Arnley 158-1457 New Fuel Injector
- Matches OE form, fit, and function
- Premium materials and all new components including seals
- High quality construction for durability
- Constructed to withstand a harsh engine environment
- Application specific to ensure a correct fit for your vehicle
OEM 4 Hole UPGRADE 24LB fuel injectors 01-07 Dodge, Jeep 4.7L V8 (pack of 8)
- Premium Quality Remanufacturing process , 10 year warranty
- New OEM Seals, O-Rings, Filter & Caps
- Flow Matched +- 1%
- Completely disassembled, fully cleaned and thoroughly tested in US
- Not an aftermarket product USA based company
Do-it-Yourself Automotive Repair: Easy Scratch Removal at Home
This article will provide easy do-it-yourself instructions for fixing auto scratches.
â€¢ Body compound
â€¢ Primer Paint
â€¢ Plastic Knife
â€¢ Touch-up paint
â€¢ Paint Brush
1. Purchase body compound and primer paint from a local automotive store. For best results select a light colored primer. This way, when the touch-up paint is applied, the color will blend nicely.
2. Thoroughly wash the area of the automobile containing the scratch. The purpose of this step is to remove any type of wax or other coating.
3. Using a small piece of sand paper, sand the area containing the scratch.
4. Brush away any dust that accumulated from the sandpaper.
5. Apply body compound to the scratch. This is primarily used for deep scratches. However, some auto repair shops will apply a small amount of body compound on surface scratches.
6. Allow the body compound to harden. Upon hardening, sand the body compound.
7. Apply primer paint to the scratch. For easy use, select spray-on primer. Allow the primer paint to dry. This may take several hours.
8. Obtain touch-up paint that matches the color of your automobile exactly. Your vehicle's color can be found by reading the VIN number. This is an important step because selecting the wrong color may make the scratch stand out. Thus, guessing a vehicle's color should be avoided.
9. Touch-up paint can be purchased from automotive retailers. Simply supply the VIN, and a customer rep can easily locate the matching color. Some colors come equipped with applicators. If not, you will need to purchase an applicator before leaving the automotive store.
10. Finally, apply the touch-up paint to the scratch and allow the paint to dry. Avoid applying touch-up paint in the rain or snow.