Bestselling Automotive Replacement Fuel Injectors in 2021
TuLanAuto 220V AUTOOL CT200 Petrol Automotive Fuel Injector Cleaner and Tester,Automotive Fuel Cleaning Tools With English Panel
STP 78577 Bottles Super Concentrated Fuel Injector Cleaner (5.25 fl. oz.) (2 Pack)
- Unclogs dirty fuel injectors to restore performance
- Helps restore lost power and acceleration
- Removes harmful deposits
- Saves gas
- Compatible with cap-less gas systems
beler Universal Auto Car Fuel Injector Nozzle Flush Cleaner Adapter DIY Cleaning Tool Kit Set
- This DIY Injector Cleaner adaptor kit is easily to clean most car motorcycle fuel injectors
- Package include two white tubes and two crocodiles clip charger cable to fits two different size injectors
- Injector power by the 12v battery, meanwhile cleaning liquid flush through white tube, then through injector to clean it
- Requires aerosol can of fuel injection cleaner (not included)
- Requires also 12v DC battery power supply (not included)
Fuel Injector Tester EM276 Car Car Fuel Injector System Analyzer Scan Tool with 4 Pluse Modes
- This fuel injector tester can help diagnose injector problems, you can use it to test each injector individually to help indentify stuck, leaking or burnt-out conditions.
- This injector tester tool has 4 pulse modes, the continuous mode( mode 4) helps indentify good or bad injector. And the mode lock feature ensures test condition uniformity
- The injector tester circuit can use to 12V vehicle battery for power, and it can work with any fuel pressure tester together.
- NOTE: Before using this injector tester machine, turn off the vehicle's engine first. Only work for Gasoline cars, NOT for diesel engine cars.
- Power Supply: 12V vehicle battery ( battery not included); This Fuel injector pulse tester with large LED display/4 Pulse Modes. Test Lead: 41.5cm / 16.3 inches.
Accel 150824 Performance Fuel Injector; OE Replacement, 24lb; Set of 8
- Accel Performance is a trusted industry leader
Fuel Injector Cleaner Nozzle Flush Cleaner Adapter DIY Cleaning Tool Kit Set, Ocamo Universal Car Fuel Injector Flush Cleaner Jet Nozzle Cleaning Tool for Auto Car Vehicles
- * Professionally designed for cleaning car fuel injector and jet nozzle.
- * This car fuel jet nozzle cleaning tool with a simple design, it is easy to clean most car and motorcycle fuel injectors.
- * The package consists of two white tubes and two alligator clip charging cables, which accommodate 2 different sizes of fuel injectors.
- * Need a fuel jet cleaning agent aerosol cans (not included) and DC 12V DC battery power (not included), do not need compressed air.
- * This DIY Injector Cleaner adaptor kit is easily to clean most car motorcycle fuel injectors
6PCS Flow Matched Fuel Injectors Nozzles For Jeep Grand Cherokee Wrangler Comanche 4.0L Ford Mercury Lincoln 4.6L 5.0L 6.8L # 0280155710 0280155700
Crown Automotive 4854181 Fuel Injector
- Crown Automotive a trusted industry leader
Gumout 510019 Fuel Injector Cleaner
- Removes carbon deposits from key engine parts
- Prevents future carbon buildup on port/indirect fuel injectors, intake valves, and ports
- Maximizes engine performance and fuel economy
- Reduces emissions
- Oxygen sensor safe and safe for use in turbocharged and supercharged vehicles
AUS Injection MP-10277 Remanufactured Fuel Injector - 1993 Toyota With 3.0L V6 Engine
- Remanufactured In the USA
- All units are 100% factory tested before packaging
- Clean injectors provide better gas milage and increase overall performance
- All injectors are lubricated prior to packaging ensuring a trouble free installation
- All injectors are backed by a 12 month 12,000 mile warranty
ACDelco 217-3102 GM Original Equipment Fuel Injector O-Ring Kit with 8 Bushings and 16 O-Rings
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
UREMCO 1-8 Fuel Injector Seal Kit, 1 Pack
- Seal Kit to service 8 Fuel Injectors; Includes O-rings, Filter Baskets, Pintle Caps and Spacer
- All parts made in the USA!
- Easy Installation
Universal Car Fuel Injector Flush Cleaner Nozzle Cleaning Tool Kit Set
- This car fuel jet nozzle cleaning tool with a simple design, it is easy to clean most car and motorcycle fuel injectors.
- Professionally designed for cleaning car fuel injector and jet nozzle.
- Need a fuel jet cleaning agent aerosol cans (not included) and DC 12V DC battery power (not included), do not need compressed air.
- The package consists of two white tubes and two alligator clip charging cables, which accommodate 2 different sizes of fuel injectors.
Why Fuel Injectors are Better Than Carburetors
Carburetors are now a thing of the past with the emergence of fuel injection. The latter is better than the former in all facets that is why it is very popular today.
It is said that if automakers are asked why they replaced carburetors with injectors, the answer would be is that they are complying with government regulations regarding emission. But another good answer would be is that fuel injectors are far better than carburetors.
With the advent of car electronics, automakers favor fuel injection system over carburetor because the former can be easily controlled by the onboard computer. With more and more new car models being equipped with advanced computer systems, it was only a matter of time before the carburetor with its float, needle valve, and other components are phased out.
Another advantage of using a fuel injection system is that it injects atomized fuel into the combustion chamber. This reduces the problem of cold starting in engines. In engines equipped with carburetors, this problem is overcome by using the choke where an extra rich air and fuel mixture is fed into the cylinders. On fuel injectors controlled by computers, starting on a cold weather has become much easier.
In multiport fuel injection, another advantage of this system over the carburetor is very evident. In this setup, each cylinder has its own injector. With that setup and the computer controlling it, the fuel injection delivers a more balanced fuel into the cylinder compared to the blend delivered by a conventional carburetor.
Also, with a complete guidance from the onboard computer, the fuel injectors can spray the fuel mixture into the right cylinder at the right time. This means the engine can deliver more power while being more efficient. When it is delivered for an optimum combustion, there is a lesser chance that there would be unburned gases emitted from the engine. This is the reason why the use of fuel injection system is one solution taken by automakers to make their vehicles more fuel efficient and more eco-friendly.
The early part of the fuel injector's life though is not all smooth sailing. Back then, it is more mechanical than carburetors. Because of their complexity, fuel injectors were rarely used back then because they are cost prohibitive. As is the case with most automotive parts like AC condensers, automakers plowed on with their research to make it more affordable.
The quest to make fuel injectors for gasoline engine more efficient is felt in Europe. German company Bosch created the first electronic fuel injection system which was used on the Volkswagen Squareback. Today, fuel injectors are pretty much the norm when it comes to fuel delivery system for gasoline engines. While it is enjoying popularity today, it can still be expected that automakers will still be looking for ways to make it even more efficient.