Bestselling Automotive Replacement Fuel Injection Heat Shields in 2021
Holley 108-70 Carburetor Heat Shield
- Shield thickness is .25" and is made of aluminum for durability and best performance
- Gaskets included for easy installation
- Thickness measures 0.25
- Includes gasket
Mr. Gasket 3678 Starter Motor Heat Shield
- Designed to prevent the starter from over heating
- Sandwhiched between aluminum plates
- Easy to use
- Backed by a limited warranty
- Highly durable
Beck Arnley 158-0023 Fuel Injection Diesel Heat Shield
- Matches OE form, fit, and function
- Made of aluminum for strength
- High quality construction for durability
- Constructed to withstand a harsh engine environment
- Provides protection from engine heat to the fuel injectors
Design Engineering 010378 Engine Fuel Rail and Injecter Cover (Jeep, 4.0L)
- DESIGN ENGINEERING 010378 Fuel Rail & Injector Cover Kit
Ambuker 2" x 32.8' red Exhaust Heat Wrap Roll for Motorcycle Fiberglass Heat Shield Tape with 6 Stainless Ties
- 2" x 32.8'x0.08" Roll of red fiber wrap with (6) 12" Stainless Steel locking tie straps kit.Extremely pliable for easy install
- High resistance to abrasions, oil spills, temperatures and vibration breakdown. Reduces temperature and vibration breakdown
- High Performance Heat Shield for race headers, motorcycle exhausts, and other custom applications
- Material Made from Crushed Lave Rock - Temperature resistant up to 1800F intermittent 2500F direct
- Note:To avoid the slivers from the fiber to damage your skin, pls soak the complete roll into water, so the fiber comes wet and soft, and the slivers wont stick into your skin.
Victor Reinz Injector Heat Shield
NEVERLAND Reflective Saddle Shield Air Heat Deflector for 1997-2007 Harley Road King Street Electra Glide Black
- Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Classic FLHTC / Electra Glide EFI FLHTI / Electra Glide FLHT / Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI / Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI / Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine SE FLHTCU 1997-2007
- Condition:100% Brand New Aftermarket Product,Made of High Quality Super Light ABS Resin Thermoplastic Cover
- Easy to install, No Instruction. Note: Professional installation recommended!
- Attaches to the Frame Below the Seat and Diverts Heat away from the Rider
- Custom Design to Upgarde Your Motorcycle Appearance
Kawayee Smoke Reflective Saddle Heat Shields for 2014-2017 Indian Roadmaster, Chief
- Fitment: 2014-2017 Indian Motorcycle Models EXCEPT Scout
- Made of high quality super light ABS Plastic cover.
- The frame-mounted Polycarbonate Saddle Shields redirect heat from the motor and head pipes away from the rider to increase comfort in stop-and-go traffic, on hot summer days and in warmer riding climates.
- Custom Design to Upgrade Your Motorcycle Appearance.
- Package included: 1 Set X Smoke Reflective Saddle Heat Shields
Set Chrome Saddle Shield Air Heat Deflector For 1997-2007 Harley Touring FLH FLT
- Package included: One pair of Air Heat Deflector + Set of Mounting Kit
- Fitment: 1997-2007 Harley Electra Glide / 1997-2007 Harley Road Glide / 1997-2007 Harley Road King / 1997-2007 Harley Street Glide
- Made of High Quality Super Light ABS Resin Thermoplastic
- Attaches to The Frame Below The Seat and Diverts Heat Away from The Rider
- Custom Design to Upgrade Your Motorcycle Appearance.
Mr. Gasket 3710 Carburetor Heat Shield
- Eliminates fuel boiling and vapor lock caused by heat conducted from the manifold to the carburetor
- 1/2" high
- Indirectly helps in increasing horsepower
- Removes the possibility of vapor lock
- Sold as a kit
SUNDELY 6" Yellow Color Spark Plug Wire Boot Thermal Heat Shield Protector Cover Sleeve Insulator (4 pieces in this offer)
- 6" Spark Plug Wire Boot Thermal Heat Shield Protector Cover Sleeve Insulator (4 pieces in this offer)
- Color: Yellow (as pictures), 4 pieces in this offer
- Length: 6 inches (15.2 cm), Material: High temperature resistant glass fiber material with coating
- Fits most hot rods and classics engines including for GM, Chevy, GMC, OLDS, CADILLAC, PONTIAC, Buick, Ford, Mopar, Chrysler, Dodge and Plymouth
- Fits for 260, 265, 273, 283, 289, 302, 305, 307, 318, 326, 327, 330, 340, 347, 350, 351C, 351M, 351W, 352, 360, 361, 383, 390, 396, 400, 400M, 402, 406, 413, 426W, 427, 428, 429, 440, 454, 455, 460, 472, 502 engines.
Chromed Saddle Shield harley Heat Deflector For Harley Dyna FXD FXDWG 1999-2016 01-16
- Chrome Saddle Shield Heat Deflector For Harley Dyna FXD FXDWG 1999-2016 12 13 14
- Fitment 1999-2016 Harley Dyna FXD/FXDWG
- Package include 1 X Saddle Shield Heat Deflector
- Material:High Quality ABS Plastic Frame-mounted polycarbonate shields help beat engine heat Dissipate and re-direct engine heat away from the rider Make riding on those hot summer days bearable
ECLEAR Saddle Shield Heat Deflector For Harley Touring Electra Glide Trike 2009-2015 - Chrome
Learn the Benenfits of Hyrdrogen, or HHO, Fuel Systems
How does a hydrogen fuel system benefit you, the car owner? Learn the benefits of hydrogen, commonly called HHO, fuel systems.
Popularly known as HHO gas, hydrogen fuelled system is fast gaining ground. Have you got any idea as to how this system works? People who have used this system claim that they get a better mileage and less maintenance costs. Cars that work on hydro power or alternative fuels are becoming popular now-a-days for reasons that have been already mentioned.
Hydrogen fuel system does not necessarily mean that the car is powered essentially by water. In fact a gas known as HHO powers it. HHO gas is derived from the electrolysis of the combination of water and regular gas. The overall gas consumption is reduced here.
The hydrogen fuel system is designed in such a manner that it improves the performance of the vehicle. This also means that you save on gas and the pollution of environment is reduced as the gas emissions are not that pollutant as that of a fully gasoline powered vehicle.
The process through which water is broken into molecules of hydrogen and oxygen is called electrolysis. A hydrogen generator consists of two electrodes and a coil. The electrolysis takes place in the coil. The molecules that result are used alongside regular gas to run the car/vehicle.
Going deep into this process, we find that water is made up of two positively charges atoms and one negatively charges oxygen atom. When water is added to the hydrogen generator and electricity is passed through it, the hydrogen atoms that are positively charges gets attracted to the negative electrode. Likewise, the oxygen atoms that are negatively charged gets attracted to the negative electrode. While this process takes place the water molecules are converted into the HHO gas.
When the HHO gas works in combination with the fuel in your car/vehicle, it would put up a much better performance. This is the basic principle of a hydrogen fuel system. You may expect to get far better gas mileage by introducing HHO power to your vehicle. Hydrogen fuel systems provide the benefit of reducing your fuel costs as well as, on a large scale, providing an alternative energy source that will help the United States to limit its dependence on foreign fossil fuels.