Bestselling Automotive Replacement Engine Connecting Rod Parts in 2020
Dorman 635-002 Connecting Rod Part
- Connecting Rod Nuts, Type 2, 3/8-24 X 9/16 In., Ford
King Engine Bearings CR807XPN010X Connecting Rod Bearing Set
- Rod Bearings, Narrowed, Tri Metal Copper-lead Nickel, 0.010 in. Undersize, Chevy, Small Block, Set of 8 Rod Bearings, Narrowed, Tri Metal Copper-lead Nickel, 0.010 in. Undersize, Chevy, Small Block, Set of 8
Hot Rods 8616 Connecting Rod
- Double honed bearing surfaces provide absolute reliability at high RPM
- Increased wrist pin lubrication with double drilled small end
- Specially designed side scalloping vent slots on large end to maximize rod bearing lubrication
- Includes connecting rod, crank pin, crank pin bearing, thrust washers, and wrist pin bearing for two strokes
Clevite CB-1780P-.25MM Engine Connecting Rod Bearing, Pair
- Babbitt layer adapts to the journal surfaces and has natural lubricity
- Provides a margin of forgiveness for vehicles that don't get maintenance service as often as they should
- Additional embed ability makes it a good choice for older engines
- Manufactured to meet or exceed OE specifications
Clevite CB-1358A-30 Engine Connecting Rod Bearing Pair
- Designed to be the highest quality replacement aluminium engine bearings available, Clevite Bimetal engine bearings set the standard
- Relatively harder aluminium alloy wears well, interacts closely with journal surfaces for strength
- Recommended for use with nodular iron crankshafts
- Manufactured with 100% bored inside diameters for optimum surface characteristics and consistent precision
- Manufactured to meet or exceed OE specifications
Clevite CB-1838H Engine Connecting Rod Bearing, Pair
- Manufactured from cast copper-lead, increases fatigue strength by approximately 20% compared to powdered metal processes, referred to as sintering, which is used by the competition
- H-Series bearings are narrowed for greater crankshaft fillet clearance
- All H-Series bearings are made in Atlantic, Iowa USA
- High crush for better seating and retention
- Un-plated hardened steel backing for better dimensional accuracy and bore contact
Clevite CB-663P(8) Engine Connecting Rod Bearing Set
- It is a suitable upgrade from Bi-Metal engine bearings
- Durability and dependability
- Manufactured In United States
TOP Connecting Rod Kit Peek Bearings For Yamaha 1990-1998 YZ250 1991-1997 WR250 OEM Size
- PEEK Bearing
- Nickel Contained High Strength Material
- Long-lasting Life
- High Compatibility of Rod Kit
- Yamaha 1990-1998 YZ250 1991-1997 WR250 OEM Size
Evergreen Engine Rering Kit FSBRR3029EVE\0\0\0 94-99 Nissan 200SX Sentra Infiniti G20 SR20DE Full Gasket Set, Standard Size Main Rod Bearings, Standard Size Piston Rings
- Fits: 94-99 Nissan 200SX Sentra Infiniti G20 SR20DE (see description below)
- Each Gasket and Gasket Set is Made to be Durable and Long-lasting.
- Engine Bearings with High Strength Overlay Plate, and Reduced Thickness for Improved Fatigue Properties. Hardened Steel Backs on All Rod Bearings to Improve the Support of the Bearing Lining And Assist with Bearing Retention in the Housing
- Gas Nitrited Steel Piston Rings, 50% Longer Life, Reduce Tension with Better Fuel Economy, Reduce Cylinder Wear.
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications. Easily lasts 150,000+ miles.
ProForm 66844 Connecting Rod Balancer
- Designed to hold the rods
- Two mandrels
- Used with digital or mechanical weighing scale
- Can measure both the ends of the rod
- Easily installed
Clevite 77 CB699P Connecting Rod Bearing Set
- CONNECTING ROD BEARING
Auto 7 601-0198 Engine Connecting Rod Bearing Set
- Original equipment quality parts for Hyundai, KIA and GM Daewoo vehicles without the original equipment price
- All parts manufactured in South Korea, the same place the Korean cars they fit are manufactured
- All parts meet strict quality standards to ensure the correct fit and function the first time
- Over 70,000 parts available making virtually every part required to repair your vehicle available
- 12 month/12,000 mile warranty
Sealed Power 8-4960P Connecting Rod Bearing
- Steel-backed bronze alloy lining with overplate
- Popular for fatigue resistance & strength
- Provides conformability required for older applications
- Our standard material is comparable to competitors' performance bearing
- Offers less resistance to wear & corrosion than other materials
Finding Your Muse and Fostering Creativity
The journey on the road to a fulfilled life cannot be realized without connecting with your MUSE. What's a MUSE you say? Read On!
Still other days are not so creative. My Muse over-sleeps or visits the neighbors and I am left bereft, staring at the keyboard, waiting for inspiration as tears and perspiration slide and mingle down my face, wetting pages of unproductive notes.
Of course, Icarewhen myMuse shows up - I make a living writing.....But what about you? Why should you care about your muse - you are a homemaker, or a car salesman, football playerorteacher. You surely don't have time for your Muse, do you? I guarantee, your Muse weeps at that thought and misses you terribly!
My handy Webster tells me that MUSE, when used as a noun means "a thought of deep thought or dreamy abstraction."MUSEis also described as " ...any of the nine sister goddesses in Greek mythology presiding over song and poetry and the arts and sciences" or " as source of inspiration...a guiding genius."
I truly believe finding your individual MUSE will lead to a calmer, more contented and fulfilled life for each member of your family. Through this column, I want to help you find your MUSEby exploring an array of means to bring your personal goddess out of hiding, create a creative atmosphere in your home and encourage creative expression in your children!
Okay, I admit it, I intend to be your personal "guiding genius" until you feel the flutter of little wings upon your own shoulder!
Your MUSE can be expressed at first through involving yourself culturally (i.e, going toplays, musicals, symphonies, operas, art galleries, poetry readings, perusing museums), opening yourself to experiences unknown!
Is there something you have always thought of trying? Woodworking, crocheting, knitting, painting, drawing, writing, graphic design, dancing, singing, playing an instrument? The list is virtually endless!
Kick-start your muse by looking for a beginner's class for your interests. Google it, scour the yellow pages, ask friends, call an expert - but get started!
Today:Commit to your MUSE. This is a long-term relationship. Make the initial commitment to your muse, and more importantly, to yourself by purchasing a sketchpad, an easel, tickets to a performance or a note pad for writing!
Don't you feel better already?
Next, we'll take a look at a specific interests and resources for taking your MUSE out of the closet and out on the town!