Bestselling Automotive Replacement Emission Air Bypass Valves in 2021
AEM 20-400S 2.25" Air Bypass Valve
- Virtually eliminates chance of intake system ingesting water if filter becomes submerged
- Installs along upper portion of AEM intake systems with minor modifications
- Patent #6,394,128
- Complete hardware and installation instructions included
- For a cross reference chart to see which Bypass Valve fits your Cold Air Intake System please visit www.aempower.com
AEM 20-402S 2.75" Air Bypass Valve
3/4" Stainless Steel Bypass Valve for Fleck 5600, 2510, 9100, 9000
- 3/4" stainless steel bypass valve for Fleck control valves
- Fits Fleck 5600, 5600SXT, 2510, 2510SXT, 9100, 9000
- Single handle function
- Makes connecting Fleck control valves to control heads easy
Motorcraft CX-2445 Secondary Air Injection Bypass Valve
- Motorcraft CX2445 VALVE - EXHAUST
- Purchase Price is 1 Each
AEM 20-403S 3" Air Bypass Valve
Hitachi ABV0011 Idle Air Control Valve
- Hitachi Idle Air Control Valve ABV0011
Hitachi ABV0026 Idle Air Control Valve
Hitachi ABV0038 Idle Air Control Valve
Hitachi ABV0009 Idle Air Control Valve
- Hitachi Idle Air Control Valve ABV0009
Dorman 02253 Bypass Cap Assortment - Pack of 8
- Available in different sizes
- Conveniently packaged in a variety of piece counts to assist with both small and large projects
- Also suitable for a broad range of household, industrial and commercial uses
- Easy to install
Hitachi ABV0043 Idle Air Control Valve
- Hitachi Idle Air Control Valve ABV0043
Hitachi ABV0022 Idle Air Control Valve
- Hitachi Idle Air Control Valve ABV0022
AEM 20-401S 2.5" Air Bypass Valve
Replacement Windows Make a Great Investment
If you have been thinking about installing replacement windows in your humble abode as a frugal way to invest in the value of your home, you're on the right track.
Actual replacement window prices can end up being around $150-$400 per window, depending on the quality of material, brand, and make but it is a worthwhile investment of money. First of all, window replacements mean a cozier home environment for you and your family. Replacement windows can change the entire look of your home once they are installed. Compared to other home improvement projects, window replacement is relatively inexpensive, and can save you money on energy costs in the long run.
In addition to prices, window replacements are a good idea if you want to help out the environment. Although rising utility costs have encouraged a great amount of people to consider window replacement, despite the prices, other factors are also important when making the decision to install replacement windows. For one, it allows the homeowner to use less energy and produce less greenhouse gases. Window replacements are better at keeping the heat in the winter, and cooler air in the summer.
Windows prices for energy efficient windows can vary, but if you set up a budget, cost should not be a discouraging factor. Replacement windows prices at the lower end of the spectrum are still good at conserving energy.
Replacement windows offer other benefits as well, such as insulation against the noise of traffic and other outdoor noises that may currently be driving your family crazy. Window replacement can also improve the look of your home (exterior and interior) and ups the overall value of your house.
When shopping around for window replacements, take into account the frame material, style of window, panes, grid options, hardware, cost, and difficulty of installation.
When it comes to home windows, there are clearly a whole host of different options from which to choose. Ultimately, it comes down to personal choice and how much you're willing to spend. Do you want vinyl, double pane, custom or just any type of energy efficient windows? Some windows, such as Anderson windows, offer different options for different prices. Research Andersen windows more if you are interested in this type of window.
Vinyl windows are a popular choice for home windows, particularly in the realm of energy efficient windows. Double pane windows are popular as well, for the added protection from the elements. For a unique look, custom windows are the way to go, although this is almost always the more expensive route. Again, Anderson windows are another popular choice. In fact, Andersen windows are growing in popularity especially when it comes to energy efficiency.