Bestselling Automotive Replacement Carburetors & Parts in 2020
Briggs & Stratton 698719 Governor Spring Replacement Part
- Briggs & Stratton 698719
- Genuine Briggs & Stratton Governor Spring
- New OEM Part
Carburetor Linkage Clips For Chevy Buick Cadillac Pontiac 16 PCS Black Color Automotive Replacement Parts And Accessories - Skroutz
- You are buying one (1) brand NEW fastener assortment.
- It is carburetor to accelerator lever rod clip assortment (16 pcs.)
- Please note that this listing is NOT a kit for any specific vehicle or application.
- High Quality
- It comes only with House Deals unique E-BooK
Oregon 49-009 Carburetor Float Tecumseh Part 632019
- Replaces Tecumseh part number 632019
- Fits all Tecumseh built carburetors
Generac Guardian 078631 OEM RV Generator Carburetor Manifold Gasket - Fits C1535A and 98469 Carburetors - Replacement Part
- HEAVY-DUTY GASKET REPLACEMENT - Constructed from sturdy and robust fibrous materials for enhanced durability and superior reliability.
- OFFERS MAXIMUM FUNCTIONALITY - Designed compatible between the carburetor and intake manifold of Generac GN190, GN191, GN220, and Generac air-cooled engines.
- REPLACEMENT PART - This authentic Generac carburetor manifold gasket is made and designed to fit C1535A and 98469 carburetors.
- ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURER - This carburetor manifold gasket is a guaranteed OEM part designed to deliver you with a reliable and high-performing product.
- SUPPLIES AND PARTS FOR MOTORHOMES - This item is an original product of Generac Group. A full line of Generac accessories and replacement parts are also available.
QAZAKY Carburetor for Club Car Golf Cart DS Precedent Turf Carryall FE350 Engines 1998-UP Carb
- 100% brand new and high-quality item.
- Free shipping!
- Match original equipment exactly for a perfect fit, easy to install.
- Great Customer Service!
- All of the original "QAZAKY" parts are backed by 90 days' carefree return, and lifetime warranty against manufacturer defect. Please note that the products are only offered by the brand: "QAZAKY" store, Other sales people is not reliable.
Qauick Racin Carburetor Fits 37cc 43cc 47cc 49cc 2 Stroke Engine Motorized Bicycle Red (Golden)
- 100% brand new and never used carburetor.
- Match original equipment exactly for a perfect fit, easy to install.
- Fits: Suits 2 stroke 37cc 43cc 47cc 49cc engine
- Please check for the details and make sure this is the right one you need.
- Note :The item is not fit for the 80cc ,The carburetor is too big for 80CC motorbike
Boger Carburetor for Briggs Stratton 792768 Carburetor Carb Replacement Parts Kits
- Compatible for Briggs and Stratton Carburetor 792768
- Replaces Part # 697141, 697190, 698445, 791888, 793224, 792358, 791858
- Fits models: 31A507, 31A607, 31A707, 31A777, 31B707, 31B775, 31C707, 31C777, 31D707, 31D777, 31E577, 31E607, 31E677, 31E707, 31E777
- Fits for 31F707, 31F777, 31G707, 31G777, 31H707, 31H777, 31L777, 31M777, 31M877, 31N707, 31P707, 31P777, 31P877, 31Q777
- Please make sure that this is the correct part for your unit
Replacement Carburetor parts for Kohler Nos. 12-853-57-S, 12-853-82-S & 12-853-139S
DuraTrax Carburetor Main Body DTX 18R Vehicle Part
- Aluminum construction with natural (silver) construction
- Carburetor Body for the Duratrax 18R Engine jxs 05/20/13 ir/jxs
- This product is manufactured in China
OEM Carburetor for Briggs & Stratton 799871 Replaces # 790845 Carburetor New
- OEM Carburetor for Briggs & Stratton 799871 Replaces # 790845 Carburetor New # 062-3
Suzuki LTZ400 Carburetor Fits for 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 LTZ 400 Quadsport Carb Engine Car Replacement Kit
- Carburetor for Suzuki 2003-2007 LTZ 400, meet or exceed OEM standards, 100% testing before shipping. Sealed package, guarantee intact product when it arrives at you;
- Carburetor for Suzuki LTZ400 is easy to install, high quality for lots of testing which means it is heat-resistant, bump resistant and durable;
- ZZP-86732-1 2003-2007 LTZ 400 carburetor is compatible with Suzuki engine kits, high quality stands for numerous testing, which can meet your expectation;
- Fast shipping, no delay for any your urgent needs. If you have any problems, feel free to contact our customer service, we will solve your problems as soon as possible;
- Powerful operation for higher efficiency, the for Suzuki ZZP-86732-1 carburetor can reduce the consumption of fuel. It's easy to generate and durable.
MaxPower 14111 Carburetor for Vertical Shaft Engines with Primer Button Replaces Briggs & Stratton 497314, 497347, 497586, 498170, 498254, 799868
- For 4-7 HP engines with no choke
- Fits most vertical shaft engines with primer button and no choke
- Replaces b&s 498170
Repair Kit w/Cinch Clamps, PEX, 3/4" Pipe
- Price For: Each Basic Fitting Shape: Kit Tube Fitting Material: Brass, Stainless Steel Item: Repair Kit with Cinch Clamps Temp. Range: 32 Degrees to 73 Degrees F Fitting Connection Type: PEX Max. Pressure: 160 psi Basic Fitting Material: Metal Pipe Size (Fittings): 3/4" PEX Size: 3/4" Country of Origin (subject to change): United States
GM Stock and Chrysler Stock Prices Plummet After President's Speech
GM and Chrysler were the talking points for President Obama today, and as a direct result, GM stock and Chrysler stock prices plummeted, while interest in Fiat rose. Take a closer look at governmental browbeating of automotive industries.
President Obama Issues Ultimatums to Chrysler and GM
President Obama alerted investors today that Chrysler Company's viability was directly related to the company finding a partner. Knocking at the gate is Fiat - known colloquially as the company that inspired the saying "Fix It Again Tony" - and President Obama allocated 30 days for Chrysler to work out an agreement with Fiat. GM received 60 days to turn its ailing company around. It is unclear what would happen on days 31 and 61 respectively, although Chapter 11 bankruptcy is a hinted at option.
Stock Market Drops as GM Stock and Chrysler Stock Prices Plummet
The Street reports that President Obama's announcement this morning did little to calm already jittery investors, and the overall stock market dropped by about 3.5%. NASDAQ, S P; 500 and the Dow fell in an eerie concert. GM stock itself dropped by 14%
GM and Chrysler Stock Drops put in Question the Wisdom of the Administration's Morning Pronouncement
It does not take a stock market wizard to draw a map and connect the dots for the average investor, and when President Obama announced that both GM and Chrysler were potentially headed for bankruptcy protection -- unless they shaped up -- the sounds of tumbling stocks could be heard on and off Wall Street.
Reuters is straightforward about the perception the Obama announcement made around the world and simply refers to the pronouncement as a governmental takeover of two of the auto industry's giants, while also asserting that the resignation of GM's CEO was the direct result of the Obama Administration's pressure exercised by Steven Rattner and his panel. There is no record of Rattner or his panel exercising any pressure on the union head, causing pundits across the board to scratch their heads.
It is interesting to note that this sentiment continues unabated in spite of President Obama's protestations that the government is not taking over GM and Chrysler, merely standing behind them, a fine distinction that is apparently lost on the Canadian/British news agency.
The Law of Unintended Consequences
As the Chrysler stock price goes down and GM is not looking much better, the stocks of automotive parts suppliers are also suffering. So what about Fiat? If you believe Business Week, then Fiat is not the panacea Chrysler needs to keep going; part of the problem is Fiat's own solvency issue.
Fiat suffered a stock drop of 12% after it revealed that its fiscal forecast was about one third too rosy and its accumulated debts three times higher than initially suggested. The advantage of the Fiat Chrysler deal is the fact that Chrysler can use Fiat technology to build smaller cars in the future, making it a somewhat more attractive investment.
This of course would place Chrysler Fiat in direct competition with Toyota and Honda, and it is anyone's guess if American audiences will stay faithful to a partially American name or Toyota's reputation of engineering cars that virtually run forever and a day.