Bestselling Automotive Replacement Carburetor Diaphragms in 2020
Mikuni Dual Diaphragm Kit SeaDoo Kawasaki TigerShark Yamaha
- Yamaha 6R7-14541-00-00 Kawasaki 43028-3709 Polaris 3140044 Seadoo 270500132 Tigershark 6505-663
- Yamaha Dual Carbs 701 62t 760 800
- Kawasaki Part Number: 43028-3709 Kawasaki Dual Carbs 1996 750 SXi 1997 SXi 1998-02 SXI PRO
- SeaDoo Dual Carbs 587 657 720 787 951
- TigerShark Dual Carbs 770 640
Weed Eater Poulan Craftsman Trimmer Replacement Carburetor Gasket/Diaphragm Repair Kit # 530071442
- Sold on Amazon
Stens 615-090 Gasket and Diaphragm Kit, Zama GND-24 and GND-25
- REPLACES OEM: Zama: GND-24, GND-25
- FITS MODELS: Stihl 044, Zama C3M-S5D-G; C3M-S12, A-B; C3M-S20, C3M-S21,C3M-S22, C3M-S23, C3M-S24
- Ethanol: Not compatible with greater than 10% ethanol fuel
Prime Line 7-070039 Carburetor Kit Replacement for Model Tecumseh 631021, 631021A, 631021B
- Includes Needle & Seat
- Includes Gaskets and Diaphragm
- Fits Models H30, V40, V50, V60, VM80, VM100, HMSK, HSSK, LEV, LH, LV, OH195, OHH, OHM120 and OVRM120
Stens Part # 615-483, Fuel Pump Diaphragm / Walbro 95-118-8 5/CS
- Fuel Pump Diaphragm
- Walbro 95-118-8 5/Cs
Orange Cycle Parts Carburetor Accelerator Pump Diaphragm for Harley by Keihin Replaces # 27361-76
- Carburetor Accelerator Pump Diaphragm
- For Keihin Carburetors Replaces OEM # 27361-76
- Check OEM # for precise application
- Sold each
HIPA Replace Carb Carburetor Gasket Diaphragm Repair Kit RK-32HK for Tillotson HK Series Carburetor
- Replace manufacturer part number: RK-32HK
- Fitment models: Tillotson HK-10D HK-10E HK-12A HK-12B HK-12C HK-15B HK-15C HK-15D HK-15E HK-16D HK-19A HK-19C
- HK-20A HK-20B HK-20C HK-21A HK-23A HK-23B HK-23C HK-23D HK-23E HK-27B HK-28B HK-28C HK-29A HK-38A HK-39A HK-40A HK-44A
- Qty: 1 set
QAZAKY 2pc Carburetor Diaphragm Gasket Rebuild Repair Kit for Walbro K10-WAT WA WT Series Carb 2-cycle String Trimmers Blowers Chainsaw Poulan Weedeater Ryobi Homelite Lawnboy Toro Stihl
- 100% brand new and never used carburetor diaphragm gasket rebuild kit, replace Walbro number: K10-WAT, WA and WT series carburetors. Fits WA model carburetors: WA-1 THRU WA-13, WA-17 THRU WA-197, WA-199 THRU WA-206, WA-208 THRU WA-213 & WA-222.
- Fits WT model carburetors: WT-1 THRU WT-4 WT-10 THRU WT-12 WT-15 WT-16 WT-18 WT-20 THRU WT-33 WT-35 THRU WT-38 WT-40 WT-41 WT-44 WT-45 WT-47 THRU WT-51 WT-53 WT-55 WT-57 THRU WT-59 WT-62 THRU WT-66 WT-68 WT-74 WT-77 WT-78 WT-81 THRU WT-88 WT-93 THRU WT-97 WT-101 THRU WT-107 WT-111 WT-112 WT-113 WT-115 WT-120 WT-123 WT-124 WT-130 WT-131 WT-133 THRU WT-149 WT-152 WT-153 WT-157 WT-158 WT-159 WT-161 WT-166 WT-167 WT-168 WT-175 WT-176 WT-178 WT-180 WT-181 WT-182 WT-184 WT-186 WT-187 WT-188
- WT-190 WT-195 WT-198 WT-199 WT-200 WT-204 WT-205 WT-206 WT-210 WT-213 WT-214 WT-216 WT-217 WT-219 WT-220 WT-226 WT-227 WT-230 THRU WT-233 WT-235 WT-236 WT-237 WT-242 WT-243 WT-244 WT-247 WT-248 WT-250 THRU WT-259 WT-261 THRU WT-272 WT-275 THRU WT-280 WT-284 WT-287 WT-288 WT-292 WT-298 WT-300 WT-301 WT-302 WT-304 WT-307 WT-309 THRU WT-WT-312 WT-317 THRU WT-324 WT-329 WT-330 WT-331 WT-337 WT-339 WT-340 WT-341 WT-345 WT-347 WT-348 WT-349 WT-352 WT-356 WT-357 WT-358 WT-362 WT-364 WT-366 WT-367
- WT-369 THRU WT-373 WT-378 THRU WT-381 WT-385 WT-391 WT-393 WT-397 WT-398 WT-400 WT-404 THRU WT-408 WT-412 WT-413 WT-419 THRU WT-423 WT-431 WT-432 WT-433 WT-434 WT-437 WT-438 WT-439 WT-440 WT-445 WT-447 WT-449 WT-450 WT-454 THRU WT-457 WT-461 WT-464 WT-469 WT-470 WT-471 WT-476 WT-477 WT-489 WT-495 WT-500 WT-502 WT-511 WT-518 WT-519 WT-520 WT-522 WT-524 WT-526 WT-530 WT-538 WT-539 WT-548 WT-550 WT-551 WT-552 WT-613 WT-618 WT-619 WT-666 WT-685 WT-726 WT-741 WT-743 WT-750 WT-757 WT-758 WT-763
- WT-766 WT-768 WT-771 WT-772 WT-776 WT-792 WT-793 WT-794 WT-796 WT-797 WT-798 WT-799 WT-813 WT-814 & WT-819. 2-cycle equipment including String Trimmers, Blowers, Chain Saws, and more. Some of these brands are Poulan, Weedeater, Ryobi, Ryan, IDC, Homelite, Lawnboy, Toro, McCulloch, and Stihl.
HIPA Carburetor Carb Rebuild kit Gasket Diaphragm for WA WT Series Carby replace K10-WAT
- Replace K10-WAT
- For most WA and WT series carburetors
- Use D10-WAT if you need a Gasket and Diaphragm kit
- Package include the kits show in picture
- Makes sure this is correct item before purchase
Holley 135-4 Vacuum Secondary Diaphragm
- Made from high-performance rubber material
- Rod length measures 2.054"
- Replaces worn-out diaphragms
A Natural Remedy for Hot Flashes - How to Be Side-Effect Free!
If you are in menopause and suffering from hot flashes, you've probably considered hormone replacement therapy. Unfortunately, HRT has been shown to increase the risk of breast cancer and cause other problems.
If you are able to control your hot flashes with a natural remedy your body will thank you. A natural remedy for hot flashes will have minimal - if any - side effects and can be relatively inexpensive. As with all medical treatments, whether natural or prescribed by your doctor, you should proceed carefully to ensure you don't have an allergic reaction to a yet unknown allergen. A good strategy is to start with some simple changes that don't require herbs or medications at all. Then slowly add other pieces to the puzzle until you have a solution that works for you.
First, try to avoid hot and humid weather. Since your inner thermostat has a mind of its own these days, running a bunch of errands in the heat may trigger a hot flash. The same can be said for hot tubs and saunas. Knowing your personal triggers is the first step when developing a natural remedy for hot flashes.
Common triggers for menopausal women include hot drinks, spicy foods, alcohol, stress, smoking, chocolate and foods with high-acid content. Now that you officially are not allowed to enjoy your favorite foods or indulgences you may wonder "what's the point?" Just keep in mind that every woman will have different triggers. Some of these foods may not bother you at all. This list is meant as a guide, not as a "never do" list. It's pretty rare to have all the items listed here as a trigger. Just knowing one or two triggers and then avoiding them will significantly help you in developing your personal natural remedy for hot flashes.
Once you discover your triggers, you are ready to proactively develop a complete game plan. Some natural quick fixes include drinking cold fluids when you feel a hot flash coming on, wearing layered clothing, and reducing your stress levels. Everyone can benefit from a few healthy stress reduction strategies. This is particularly important for women in menopause.
What helps ease stress in one woman, may just enhance it in another. Most people have a few stress reduction strategies that they utilize, but they're more important than ever when developing a natural remedy for hot flashes that really works.
Many people exercise to help reduce stress. Even though it hasn't been proven that exercise reduces hot flashes, many women report that it makes a significant difference in their frequency. A few other relaxation techniques you may not think of right off include acupuncture, meditation, yoga, and deep breathing exercises.
A great way to track your progress is to keep a hot flash journal. After you've tracked your symptoms for awhile, you'll see which foods or drinks are triggers and what exercise and relaxation techniques seem to reduce your stress and hot flash symptoms. Hot flashes can be unbearable for some women. By employing a few of the above techniques you can develop a way to beat your misery with your own personalized natural remedy for hot flashes.