Bestselling Automotive Replacement Brake Bottom Cups in 2020
RAM-PRO Ball Joint Press Service Repair Kit, Removal Tool Set, 2/4 Wheel Drive Vehicle Remover Installer Adapters – Also Used to Remove/Install Brake Anchor Pins and U-Joints (10 Pcs)
IPELY Car Vehicle Back Seat Headrest Litter Trash Garbage Bag (Black)
- Made of high quality Oxford material, durable to use.Can be used in car, home, office, etc
- Adjustable tighten belt, according to demand adjustment for hanging on the headrest
- Bottom with Velcro design, more convenient to dump trash out.
- Size: 7" X 15". Size: 7"*15". Surprisingly roomy and special design for keeping pets out of the trash!
- Elastic top opening works well to keep everything inside.Washable.Easy to clean
ELOGOOG 1pc Solar Cup Holder Bottom Pad LED Light Cover Trim Atmosphere Lamp For All car
- Solar charging, pressing and vibration can be luminous
- After receipt the goods ,u need pressing the back button for 5 seconds to open the cup pad
- Placed in the sun for 6 hours can be filled with electricity
- Condition:100% Brand New
- Light Color:Blue Light
Leoy88 New Light Bulbs Cup Creative Bulb Water Bottle Brief Cute Milk Juice Light Bulbs Leak-proof Cup (500ml)
- material:plastic - Size: 100ML:10.8cm*5.5cm*2cm
- The bulb bottle with a sealing cap,open the light bulb can insert a straw.
- It is a water bottle at the same time can also be used as a decorative vase.
- Add fun and vitality to your life - Add fun and vitality to your life.
- Creative Light Bulb Water Bottle Milk Tea Bottles
Raybestos H1133K Professional Grade Drum Brake Shoe Hold Down Cup
- Raybestos H1133K Professional Grade Drum Brake Shoe Hold Down Spring Cup
Rex Tools Ball Joint Separator
Wagner F46214 Hold Down Spring Bottom Cup
- Maintains proper movement for safe, effective stopping performance
- Helps deliver a quieter braking system
- Produces smoother pedal travel
- Provides longer brake life and performance
- Install Wagner with total confidence
Rumfo Universal Motorcycle Phone Holder Stand Rotatable Motorcycle Rearview Mirror Phone Mount Bracket Support For iPhones, Samsung, LG, Moto, HTC, and More
- Security and Function: 4 corners bracket to stabilize your device and tightently lock it in place while enjoying your journey by opening your phone's GPS, music, etc of your vehicle
- 360 Degree Viewing Angle: Swivel ball head joint enables your cell phone to rotate 360 degrees. Enabling you simply adjust and secure your phone to any angle and position that suits your preference,a llowing safe hands-free phone access on the road.
- ABS+ Foam Material: Made of quality ABS PC material,durable.Bottom is with EVA foam, shock absorption and will not scratch your phones.
- Mount on rearview mirror: Directly installed on the motorcycle, electric vehicle rear view mirror, safe and secure. No worry coming loose and droping for handlebar mount style.
- Super compatibility: Used for a wide range, application is not limited by the handlebar diameter, as long as there is rearview mirror can be installed.
Carlson Quality Brake Parts H1191 Hold Down Cup
- Carlson Brake Hold Down Spring Bottom Cup H1191
AMBOTHER Amber 240 LED Law Truck Car Enforcement Emergency Hazard Beacon Warning Police LED Mini Bar Snow Plow Safety Flash Strobe Light, Roof Mount with Magnetic Base 12V Waterproof
Dorman HW1132 Brake Hold Down Bottom Cup
- Corrosion-resistant for long-lasting durability against harsh road and weather conditions
- Heat-resistant to withstand high temperatures generated by the brake system
- Direct replacement for a proper fit
- Manufactured to strict engineering quality standards
Phoenix Systems 2104-EURO V-5 European Reverse and Pressure Brake Bleeder (light duty)
- Bleeder Cap works on most all European vehicles (pressure bleed)
- Attachments included to fits bleed screws and clutch weep holes
- Truly makes bleeding brakes a one-man job
- Reverse bleeding removes more trapped air than any other bleeding method
- Bleeder Cap keeps reservoir from overflowing when reverse bleeding
Carlson Quality Brake Parts H1135-2 Hold Down Part
- Brake Hold Down Spring Bottom Cup
- Designed to meet or exceed original part specifications
- Exact fitment and original replacement
- Fits various makes and models
- Carefully check vehicle fitment before purchase
My 23-Year Love Affair with a Maxima SE
Twenty-three years of automotive pleasure and beloved family memories with the best doggone car I've ever owned.
Fast forward to 1984, sans wife, but with sole custody of my son and daughter, the apples of my eye. Our '76 710 wagon was getting long in the tooth, and I sure didn't want another sled. Fate would have it that I was at the local Nissan dealer on a glorious October day in 1984 having service work done, when the new car-carrier arrived. On it were the brand new 1985 model Nissan Maximas, and the first one unloaded was the only SE 5 speed, in regal black. Of course I bought it. I had no resistance, being newly divorced and succumbing to the sporty image that the all-black, racy SE presented. And my conservative dad conscience was placated by one important factor; the SE was a four door sedan, and the kids would ride in comfort and safety in the luxurious back seats. Sold!
It was a glossy, midnight black beauty. The V6 300 liter ran like a V8, and most importantly, my son and daughter loved it, immediately. The 1985 SE was the first sedan to feature muted black trim, highlighted with a single, prim SE marque on the rear spoiler, and 15 inch aluminum factory rims. It certainly made quite an impression when filling up at the local gas pumps, and turned heads wherever I went for the first few months; at least until more of them were out and about on the streets. It was just the boost my divorce-dented ego required.
The Maxima was sleek, and man-handled curves at speed as if the rubber was glued to the asphalt, but it also had a practical side. Gas mileage was fantastic, almost 30 miles to the gallon, and road trips were heaven. Me and the kids became highway bums, taking many a road trip to sightsee, and generally having fun together. They loved the stereo because I had tons of home recorded cassettes, a lot of obscure Aussie Rock - which they enjoyed teasing me over - and other great 80s stuff like Billy Idol and OMD. We truly bonded as a family in that car, and today my dearest memories are of everything the three of us experienced in that slick and shiny black SE.
And suddenly here it is, September, 2020, only a few months shy of twenty-three years. The kids are 30-something adults and both moved from home long ago, leaving old dad and the black Maxima SE to long ago memories. The venerable black SE isn't as shiny as it once was, and is rusting around the edges at 200,000-plus miles. But, I too have gotten rusty and grey myself at 65-plus years, so we still make a good team. That old SE has been a magnificent and loyal ride over the years, through both sunny summers and heavy mid-western snowfalls where its front wheel drive never failed to get me safely to work and home again every day.
Old black Maxima SE is showing its age today, its rusty doors and fenders being the proof. The shifter synchro is missing a tooth or two and I have to go through the gears judiciously, but it still gets 30 miles per gallon. And on rare occasions as we wait at a stoplight, a tricked-out, winged Honda with tinny exhausts will appear in the adjoining lane, snottily announcing its disdain for old black SE. And black SE still takes offense at these upstart, pseudo muscle-cars, coiling in anticipation for the green signal when I dump the clutch and it springs across the blacktop, leaving an astonished and slackjawed youngster gazing at the rapidly vanishing tail lights of an old and rusty black Maxima SE with an old and rusty driver. Our lives together are still rich, and we're both determined to see that magic, twenty-fifth anniversary in two years.
So I salute you, faithful old, black, 1985 Maxima SE, the best doggone automobile I've ever owned. Though tempted once or twice to replace you with something shinier and newer, I'm a guy who stands by his friends, through good and bad, and I happily say that you've given me lots more good than bad since October, 1984. After all, you can never replace old friends, nor buy new ones.