Bestselling Automotive Replacement Air Conditioning Bearings in 2022
Timken 5106WCC Air conditioner Bearing
- Helps maintain proper oil clearance
- Reduces friction between two parts
- Resists fatigue
- Features original equipment quality
- Improves performance and increases durability
SINOCMP Multi Assortment O-Ring Seal Kit for Car Vehicle Auto Repair (270pc HNBR O-Ring Assortment)
ACDelco 15-2802 GM Original Equipment Air Conditioning Compressor Clutch Bearing
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
uxcell 50mm x 35mm x 20mm Car Air Conditioning Compressor Bearing 35BD5020
- Product Name : Deep Groove Ball Bearing;Type : 35BD5020
- Material : Carbon Steel, Rubber;Outer Diameter : 50mm / 2"
- Inner Diameter : 35mm / 1.4";Thickness : 20mm / 0.8"
- Color : Silver Tone, Black;Weight : 109g
- Package Content : 1 x Deep Groove Ball Bearing
Motorcraft YP33A Compressor Clutch and Idler Bearing
- Resists abrasion and corrosion
- Maximizes performance
- Made from high-quality materials
- Easy installation
- Ensures lasting durability
[PD 30W Input & Output] iClever 20000mAh Car Jump Starter (up to 8L gas or 6.5L diesel engine), Power Delivery 30W Power Bank with Dual USB 3.0 Quick Charging for Nintendo Switch and MacBook
- [Powerful & Life Saver]: As one of the most powerful jump starters on the market, this portable 20000mAh car jump starter starts your vehicle 12V (up to 8L gas or 6.5L diesel engine) up to 40 times with 800A current heavy duty metal clamps and cables
- [High Speed PD 30W Input]: Utilizes USB C Power Delivery input to fully recharge itself in just 2.5 hours using included PD 30W wall charger. Recharge 4x faster than universal 5V/2A input
- [Power Delivery 30W Type C Output]: The Type-C output reaches up to 30W that matches the original AC MacBook charger, so you can quick charge almost all devices including MacBook, Nintendo Switch and more
- [Dual Quick Charging USB Ports]: Combining both Qualcomm's quick charge 3.0 and iClever's signature SmartID technology, the jump starter doubles up as a portable battery charger that recognizes your device's charging capabilities, and charges at maximum efficiency
- [Advanced Safety Technology]: The intelligent jumper clamp with 3 PIN detector needles can ensure maximum safety like polarity protection, over-current protection, overload protection, over-voltage protection, over-charge protection, making it totally safe for anyone to use
Santech Industries MT2021 Air Conditioning Clutch Bearing
- Santech MT2021 CLUTCH PULLEY BE
- Quantity Pack is 1 Each.
Santech Industries MT2027 Air Conditioning Clutch Bearing
- Santech MT2027 CLUTCH PULLEY BE
- Quantity Pack is 1 Each.
Zoostliss 270PC Purple Rubber O-Ring Assortment Kit Performance Tool with 18 Popular Sizes for Insulation Gasket Washer Seals Air Conditioning Car Auto Vehicle Repair
- Nitrile Rubber (NBR), 270pcs, 18 popular sizes
- For professional or home use
- It is suitable for car, door, window, electric appliance, bearing, pump, carrier roller Auto, Home Appliances, Fittings, A/C Manifold and more
- No pollution, no radiation, no abnormal smell, environmental friendly
Santech Industries MT2233 Air Conditioning Clutch Bearing
Automotive Axle Bearing and Hub Assembly Replacement - 1 Unit
- Verifying product compatibility with vehicle
- Replacing customer-supplied axle bearing and hub assembly
- Disposing of old unit
ACDelco 15-80173 Professional Heating and Air Conditioning Blower Motor
- Professional, premium aftermarket replacement
- Provides the performance and dependability you expect from ACDelco
- Manufactured to meet expectations for fit, form, and function
ICM Controls ICM206 Delay On Break Timer, 4 Terminal with 10 minutes Fixed Timing
- Compressor lockout/anti-short cycle timer
- Brownout protection
- Ul 873 recognition as compressor controller
- Helps prevent scroll compressor reversal
- 18-30 vac
How to Stay Cool in the Summer Without Air Conditioning
When you're without air conditioning and the temperature rises...and rises...so does your discomfort. Here are some fun tips that will help keep you and your family safely cool and comfortable.
1) Drink cool, not-too-sweet drinks. (Sugar can dehydrate you.) Try mixing fruit juice with soda water or club soda for a natural, refreshing drink that will cool you off fast when it's served in a tall glass filled with ice. Sip long and sip often.
2) Whatever else you drink, drink lots of plain spring water or filtered tap water throughout the day. Keeping hydrated is the first step in keeping cool.
3) Go to the water! Whether it's the beach, lakeshore, an outdoor pool, or a family water park, you'll cool off from the cooler breeze that comes off the water, or from being splashed or taking a dip.
4) Go to the mall. Indoor shopping centers are air-conditioned, there's always stuff to do and buy, and at the mall, you can probably...
5) ...See a movie! There's no better excuse than a movie for sitting for a couple of hours basking in the cool indoor air. And buy an Arctic Blast or other icy-slushy drink while you're at it.
6) Your clothing should be made of thin cotton or silk or other natural fiber and be loose-fitting. Consider gauze or other airy fabrics so that the breeze can do its very best to cool you off.
7) When you go outdoors, wear light-colored clothing that reflects the sunlight. Remember that you can get sunburned even in the shade, and that too much sunlight is dangerous, so limit your sunlight exposure.
8) It may be tempting to stand in front of the freezer with the freezer door open, but don't do it! Instead, grab a handful of ice cubes and stick them in a Ziploc baggie, wrap that in a damp cloth, and abracadabra, you've got an instant ice pack to pat on your forehead and cheeks as you wander through the house.
9) If you're stuck at home and all else fails, stick a fan where it'll blow directly on you. Sure, the rest of the household might complain, but you're boiling, here! Seriously, invest in a personal fan for every person in the household so that nobody has to suffer.
10) Remember that heat exhaustion or heat stroke are serious, life-threatening conditions, and babies, the elderly, people on certain medications, and other vulnerable individuals are particularly susceptible. If you or any of your household get dizzy, weak, or nauseated, or show any other signs of heat exhaustion or heat stroke, don't hesitate -- head straight for the ER.
So if you're stuck without air conditioning, follow these ten clever tips for keeping the heat away and getting the cool to stay, and you and your family will stay cool, comfortable, and safe all summer long...and have fun while you're at it.