Bestselling Automotive Performance Timing Part Sets & Kits in 2021
Evergreen TK3035WOP Timing Chain Kit, Oil Pump, and GMB Water Pump Fits: Nissan Altima Maxima 350Z Murano Infiniti FX35 G35 3.5L VQ35DE
- Fits: Nissan 3.5L DOHC 24V VQ35DE (see description below)
- Meets or exceeds OEM performance requirements
- Utilizes the latest in design and material technology, ensuring quiet and maintenance-free experience
- Premium quality link belt type timing chain for exceptional durability
- Ideal for stock replacement and mild performance applications
New ITM186WPVC (113 Round Teeth) Timing Belt Seal Kit, Water Pump Set, & Valve Cover Gasket (w/ Grommets, Spark Plug Seals) for Honda 2.2L F22A F22B SOHC NON-VTEC
- Meets or exceeds OE standard quality and performance requirements.
- Fits : 1990-97 Honda & Isuzu 2.2L (2156cc) SOHC L4 (16 Valve) NON-VTEC F22A1 F22A4 F22A6 F22B2 F22B6
- Includes : 1 Timing Belt (113 Round Teeth) 1 Tensioner (Bearing Assembly) 1 Balance Shaft Belt (70 Teeth) 1 Balance Shaft Tensioner (Bearing Assembly) 1 Camshaft Seal 1 Crankshaft Front Seal 1 Water Pump Set (GMB) 1 Valve Cover Gasket 4 Spark Plug Tube Seals 4 Grommets
- This kit includes all the necessary parts to complete a timing belt / water pump / valve cover gasket replacement.
- CONFIRM THIS PART FITS YOUR VEHICLE BEFORE PURCHASING (Check Fitment Data Above)
Performance Tool 1957 4-Piece Tune-Up Set
- Includes 5/8 and 13/16" spark plug sockets, 3" extension and flex head ratchet.
- Durable alloy steel.
ECCPP TK6046 Timing Chain Kit Tensioner Guide Rail Cam Sprockets Crank Sprocket fits for 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2004 Ford Crown Victoria E-150 F-150 Lincoln Mercury 4.6L SOHC
- Only fit - 1997 1998 1999 Ford Crown Victoria 4.6L,1997 1998 1999 2000 Ford Expedition 4.6L,1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2004 Lincoln Town Car 4.6L,2002 2003 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis 4.6L,2002 2003 2004 Mercury Mountaineer 4.6L
- What you get - 2x Timing Chain,1x Cam Sprocket left,1x Cam Sprocket right,1x Crank Sprocket,1x Crank Sprocket ,2x Tensioners ,2x Guide Rails,2x Guide Rails ,2x Guide Rails
- Product features - Premium quality link belt type timing chain for exceptional durability,Meets or exceeds OEM performance requirements,Utilizes the latest in design and material technology, ensuring quiet and maintenance-free experience
- Advantage - high-quality and precision-made performance ensures structural integrity and perfect fit; guaranteed trouble-free installation and great performance at a reasonable lower price than other sellers
- Part number - TK6046, WP125-1980, OP6046,9-0387SGX, TS20387B
LFOTPP 2017 Porsche Panamera II 12.3 Inch PCM Videos Car Navigation Screen Protector Glass, Clear Tempered Glass Screen Protector Against Scratch High Clarity
Performance Tool W84007 Flexible Head Oxygen Sensor Wrench with Contour Handle , Chrome-Vanadium Steel ( 7/8" or 22mm)
- Designed for all oxygen sensors with 7/8 inch(22 mm) hex
- Flex head offers needed clearance for removal or installation of oxygen sensors when it is positioned close to the floorboard or when leverage is needed around an exhaust pipe
- Ford Contours, 4.6L and 5.4L Ford modular engines, 7/8 inch and 22mm knock sensors used on mid-sized trucks, SUVs and vans
- Curved handle allows user to easily work around exhaust
- Made of chrome vanadium steel
Elgin SS-3100 High Performance Timing Set
- True-Type Roller Chain
- 3 Keyway Steel Crank Gear
- Cast Iron Cam Gear
Competition Cams 7106 Keyway Adjustable Billet Timing Set for GM LS Engines
- 3 Bolt Cam Gear and 4 Pole Reluctor LS Application
- Induction hardened and precision machined steel billet gears for bullet proof durability
- Feature 9 keyway crank sprocket for 2-degree incremental adjustability, 8-degree maximum advance/retard
- Pre-stretched, heat-treated double roller timing chain with heavy-duty large pin design
- Includes Torrington roller thrust bearing for reduced friction
Omix-ADA 17452.19 Timing Kit for Cherokee/Grand Cherokee/Wrangler XJ/WJ/TJ (4.0L)
- OE Style
- Direct Fit
- Limited 5 Year Warranty
Performance Tool W89716 Serpentine Belt Tool (16 Piece)
- Remove & install belts on serpentine systems using spring loaded idler pulleys
- Fits pulleys requiring 13, 14, 15, 16 and 18mm hex and both 3/8 and 1/2-Inch square drive sizes
- Two bolt on extensions
- Includes attachment Designed to loosen and tighten fan clutches on 1996 and later GM trucks and vans
- Unique design works with both 10 and 13 mm pulley bolts
How to Change the Timing Belt on a 1990 VW Fox
Changing the timing belt on your 1990 VW Fox is no problem if you follow these simple instructions.
Here's what you will need to do the repair.
* Open or box end metric wrench set
* Metric socket set
* Torque wrench
1. Disconnect the battery cable from the negative battery terminal.
2. Remove the accessory drive belt, the timing belt cover and the crankshaft pulley.
3. Reinstall the crankshaft pulley bolt temporarily. Turn the crankshaft to Top Dead Center of No. 1 piston. Align the mark on the camshaft sprocket with the mark on the inner drive belt cover, or the edge of the cylinder head.
4. Loosen the tensioner pulley locknut. Turn the tensioner counterclockwise to relieve timing belt tension
5. Remove old timing belt.
6. Install the new timing belt. Tighten the belt using the tension bolt so that it will twist 90 degrees between the camshaft and the intermediate sprockets.
7. Turn the engine a full revolution for each cylinder. Make sure the marks align when you return to TDC on cylinder No. 1.
8. Install the accessory drive belt, the timing belt cover and the crankshaft pulley.
Warning: Be careful not to turn the camshaft or engine with the camshaft drive belt removed. Doing so may cause the pistons to come into contact with valves causing serious engine damage.
Tip: To find TDC for No. 1 piston, remove the spark plug and have a friend insert his finger into the hole and let you know when he feels air on his finger as you turn the engine. That way you can be sure that you have the compression stroke and not the exhaust stroke.