Bestselling Automotive Performance Starter Starters in 2020
DB Electrical SMN0004 Starter For Hyundai Santa Fe 2.7 2.7L 01-06 3.5 3.5L 03-06, Sonata 2.5 2.5L 99-01 2.7 02-05, Tiburon 2.7L 03-08, Tucson 2.7 05-08 /KIA Optima 2.7 01-06, Sportage 2.7 05-08
JUMPBOX 400 SP-12V400-JB1 400 Amp Lithium-Ion Car Jump Starter and Power Bank
- 400 Amp peak power and jumps your battery in 1-2 seconds; Jumpstarts most gasoline engines up to V6 and 2.0L diesel , perfect for jump starting dead batteries in CARS, ATVS,UTVS, MOTORCYCLES, PWCS, BOATS and RV's
- Cutting-edge technology: Controlling and monitoring current flow for optimum performance and maximum safety through solid state switching; Safety: Real time temperature sensing cable clamp design for maximum surface area and maximum boost performance
- At 5.0"(L) x 2.85"(W) x 0.75" (H) and weighing only .75 lb., the JumpBox V6 Pro 400 has the best size to power ratio of any lithium-ion jump starter on the market
- The JumpBox V6 Pro 400 comes with mobile phone connectors and has one USB port for rapidly charging any Smartphone
- The JumpBox has an expect 8-10 years of battery life opposed to the industry average of 3 years because the solid state switch will put the battery in a hibernation mode when the battery is not in use
Kent Marine 00541 Reef Starter Kit
- Start-up kit for reef aquariums
- Contains 4-ounce bottle of concentrated liquid calcium
- Contains 4-ounce bottle of Strontium and Molybdenum
- Contains 4-ounce bottle of Iodine for proper coral growth and health
- Not for human consumption
HushMat 10151 Ultra Silver Foil Starter Kit with Damping Pad - 4 Piece
- Eliminates road noise and vibration
- Engineered to fit OEM specifications and is approved
- Wraps easily around tight areas
- Withstands temperature from minus 30 degree Fahrenheit to 400 degree Fahrenheit - Reduces heat up to 40 percent
- 4 - 12" x 12" Sheets 4 Sq.Ft.
- Reduces heat up to 40 percent
- Withstands temperature from minus 30 degree Fahrenheit to 400 degree Fahrenheit
CAT CJ3000 Professional Jump Starter: 2000 Peak/1000 Instant Amps, Built-In Power Switch, Battery Clamps
- Delivers 2000 peak amps and 1000 instant amps; Quickly powers most 12V batteries; Starts multiple vehicles on a single charge
- AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) internal battery delivers superior performance, even in extreme heat and cold weather environments
- Industrial-grade metal clamps are powder-coated and spark-proof; Equipped with a built-in power switch to ensure safe operation
- Tough, rugged housing offers increased durability; 48" of heavy-duty, 4 gauge battery cables provide better power transfer and longer reach
- Features 12V DC accessory outlet, a reverse polarity alarm and indicator light, an emergency flasher, and a LED area light
Design Engineering 010301 High-Temperature Silicone Coating Spray - Black
CTEK (56-353) MULTI US 7002 12-Volt Battery Charger
Electric Vehicle Machines and Drives: Design, Analysis and Application (Wiley - IEEE)
Performance Tool W30500 Master Mechanic's Tool Set (240 Pieces)
- Complete starter kit for the weekend warrior or aspiring professional. Includes everything you need!
- 128 standard and deep wall sockets: 18 drive tools and accessories, 35 wrenches, 59 general tools and enough socket rails for all 128 sockets
- Tools are made of durable alloy steel with a silver finish
- Contents: 128 sockets (SEA & Metric), 35 wrenches, 18 drive tools, 59 specialty tools
- (Some tools not pictured.)
Powermaster Performance 363 Chrome Alternator (Baffle 144mm/6 Hole Pulley Cone CS144 Finishing Touch)
- CS144 Finishing Touch Chrome Baffle 144mm & 6 Hole Pulley Cone
- Built to withstand all the abuse on the track
- Track proven performance, excellent for the street
Remote Car Starters - Are They Worth It?
If you ever thought of getting a remote car starter, read this article to find out the pros and cons before making your decision.
Picture this instead: You casually stroll over to your window in the morning in that same 15-degree, wind-blowing, snow-filled weather. You press a button on your key fob. The car starts! Ten minute later, you go outside and drive away in a warmed up car from which the ice and snow have melted off the windows. No scraping necessary.
Pros: See scenarios above! Similar concepts also apply in 100 degree weather when you can put your car's air conditioner on from inside the house. Also, all your friends and co-workers will be jealous when you can start your car from inside while they have to brave the elements. There isn't a day that will go by that someone will not comment when you are using it. There's also a psychological advantage to starting your daily commute by getting into a comfortable car rather than being miserable for the first 10-15 minutes of your ride due to extreme temperatures.
Cons: The initial cost can be steep. When I bought my car, the dealer offered a remote starter for an extra $400 dollars. That could be worth a month's payment depending on your loan. You can do better than that. I did. I went to Best Buy and purchased one for under $200. I had them install it; the total came to slightly over $200. For the mechanically/electrically talented, you can also install it yourself. They come with instructions and some models even come with an installation video. The other con, especially with gas prices what they are these days, is the extra gas that you use by turning on your car and leaving the engine idling during the warm-up phase.
Remote Car Starter: Is it worth it? Yes - worth every penny. It's the best $200 I've ever spent in my life.