Bestselling Automotive Performance Ignition & Electrical Systems in 2020
Performance Ignition Systems HP1306: Electric or Breaker-Point Ignition System Tuning for Maximum Performance, Power and Economy
- Used Book in Good Condition
Ford Explorer & Mercury Mountaineer Haynes Repair Manual (2002-2010)
- Step-by-step procedures linked to over 700 easy-to-follow photos and illustrations
- Complete troubleshooting section helps identify specific problems
- Written from hand-on experience based on a vehicle teardown and rebuild using commonly available tools
- Tips give valuable short cuts to make the job easier and eliminate the need for special tools
- 700 b/w photos
By Motor Age Staff ASE Test Preparation - A8 Engine Performance (Motor Age Training) [Spiral-bound]
ISO 6518-2:1995, Road vehicles - Ignition systems - Part 2: Electrical performance and function test methods
Classic Motorcycle Electrics Manual
Performance Tool W80586 Heavy Duty Remote Starter
- 5' leads made of heavy-duty oil and grease resistant 12-gauge wire
- Allows one person to start and crank the engine from either side of the vehicle
- A high current push button switch provides long life and reliable operation
- A red light glows when starter switch is connected to a hot circuit
- High current clips with protective boots
Performance Tool W86553 Ignition Tester
- Checks for ignition spark without removing spark plug from engine.
- Easily checks if there is sufficient energy for spark plug to ignite.
- Works on DIS and HEI electronic ignition systems.
Battery Tender 021-0123 Battery Tender Junior 12V, 0.75A Battery Charger
- Spark proof during lead connection, reverse polarity protected and includes a 12-foot output cord and 5-year warranty
- Perfect for charging all 12-volt lead-acid, flooded or sealed maintenance free batteries (AGM and gel cell) and safety timer-80 hours
- Complete 4-step charging program (Initialization, Bulk Charge, Float Mode) allows for optimization of battery power, without overcharging
- Automatic charge cycle functionality switches to float mode after fully charging the battery
- Solid state two color LED indicates stage of charger and if the battery voltage drops too far under load, full charger output power resumes
- It will charge and maintain your battery so that it is ready to go when you are! It's lightweight, fully automatic and easy to use
Permatex 22058 Dielectric Tune-Up Grease, 3 oz. Tube
- Protects electrical connections and wiring from salt, dirt and corrosion
- Prevents voltage leaks around any electrical connection
- Extends the life of bulb sockets
- Required for modern high energy ignition systems
- Suggested Applications: Marine and automotive electrical connections, spark plug boots, trailer hitches, battery terminals
Battery Tender 022-0148-DL-WH 12-Volt 4-Bank Battery Management System
Thunder Heart Performance Twin Cam Stand-Alone Ignition System EA5012
- Designed for use in custom applications where a Twin Cam motor and crank sensor are used
- Complete ignition system includes module, coil, wires, Smart Link software, communication cable and instructions (no Harley factory harness required)
- Consolidates ignition components into a small, easy-to-mount package
- Integrated high-output single-fire operation
- Fully programmable spark timing and rev-limit setting
Dynatek 2000TC Ignition System TC88-2P
- Single fire, fully programmed ignition
- 16 programmable advance curves
- 8 rev limiter settings
- Constant full spark energy
- Stock OEM connectors and mounting
Voltage Continuity & Current Tester - 6-12 V DC / 24 V AC Circuit - Heavy Duty -Long Probe Tester W/Indicator Light - 54 Inch Cord For Low Voltage Systems, Cars, Live Wires, Fuses - By Katzco
- CONVINIENT Long Probe with alligator clip Tests fuses, reaches into tight places and pierces though insulation. Tests connections, Light Sockets and find short circuits quickly and easily. Detects Power shorts and breaks in wires. Tests voltage regulators, fuses, switches, armatures, & distributors
- HIGH QUQLITY Deluxe Continuity Tester Tests 6-12 V. AC and 24 V. DC automotive and small equipment electrical systems for open, grounded or short circuits. Quickly check automotive headlights, taillights, turn signal circuits, faulty sockets, connections, fuses, broken wires and more.
- DURABLE Sharp steel probe reaches into fuse boxes or pierces insulation to contact wire so you can keep your hands safe from any harmful material. The light bulb in the handle is self-powered and will brightly illuminate to let you know if the circuit is good. The Impact resistant handle makes sure that the light bulb inside is safe.
- WIDE RANGE Extra-large 54-inch cord allows for great flexibility, range and freedom when testing circuits for shorts around the house or for big vehicles. Reinforcing spring prevents damage to test lead at base of handle. The ergonomic slim design ensures you have a tight and even grip on the handle while testing for shorts.
- SOMETHING ABOUT US - Katzco will make sure that you will be satisfied with the 8piece Impact socket adapter and reducer set. You buy from us. You are protected with our 100% No Questions Asked Guarantee for either a replacement or refund. We care about only putting out high quality products that satisfy your needs. If there is anything you need that we don't offer, we go and find the best for you.
Top 5 Podcasts for Updates on the Automotive Industry
Review of the top 5 automotive pod casts.
With the slogan "We obsessively cover the Auto Industry", you know you've come to the right place. The cover every topic in the auto industry including new car releases, technology developments, recalls and more. This podcast is updated frequently and available for download via autoblog.com or iTunes.
WebRides TV considers themselves to be the authority source for automotive information. Their podcast and videos cover everything new and hot in the automotive industry, from new releases to racing. You can access their podcast via their website, or by going to I-tunes.
Cars.com labels themselves as the blog for car buyers. Featuring the new releases and the improvements in the car industry. This podcast updates about every two weeks, and the information is cutting edge. You can download the podcast by going to cars.com or by visiting I-tunes.
CNET's Cartech Live
CNET's Cartech Live is one of the most updated Automobile pod cast available. Updated several times a month, Cartech Live is an excellent source for updated automotive information. With 197 episodes loaded onto their website, they are always updated and making sure their visitors are getting top notch automotive details. You can download their podcast by going to their website or by visiting iTunes.
Car Talk is a weekly podcast that airs every Saturday. If you subscribe to their podcast, it will automatically sync into your iPod or iTunes. Car Talk is an excellent source for up to date automotive information, including new car releases, updated technology, changing auto standards and more. You can visit Car Talk's website where they store a massive amount of pod casts, or you can visit I-tunes and download them.
Regardless of where you go for your car information, pod casts are becoming a valuable source for obtaining information while on the go.