Bestselling Automotive Performance Ignition Distributors & Parts in 2020
A-Team Performance 170072 HEI Distributor Battery and Tachometer Pigtail Harness 12V
Ignition Distributor for 95-97 Toyota Celica Corolla Prizm 1.8L fits 94855714/19050-16030/1905016030
Complete Ignition Distributor with Cap For Chevy Chevrolet GMC Vortec V8 5.0L 5.7L 6.5L HGM016
DISTRIBUTOR CAP FOR 009, CLEAR, dune buggy vw baja bug
- Transparent Spark Display
- Hi-performance Vw Bug Baja Dune Buggy Sandrail
- Air-cooled Classic Volkswagen
- Fits bosch 009 style distributors
Chevy/gm Small Block/big Block 65k Hei Distributor
- Fully CNC machined with polished housing.
- Adjustable vacuum advance canister to improve economy.
- Premium caps with brass terminals.
- High output coil which produces 65,000 volt spark through 7,000 RPM.
- True spark alignment for instantaneous response at high RPM.
MSD 84811 Distributor Cap and Rotor Kit for LT1 Engine
- Injection molded housing from Dupont material
- Extreme strength; high dielectric properties
- Terminal paths encased in epoxy compound
- Brass/stainless steel rotor tip design
Assault Racing Products 1535032 Chevy V8 Pro Billet Black Vacuum Advance Distributor Coil Ignition Box Kit SBC BBC 327 350 396 454
- Adjustable Slip Collar
- CDI Ignition
- 50,000 Volt Coil
- 2 Step Control
- Magnetic Pick up
A-Team Performance 150051 HEI Distributor Battery and Tachometer Wiring Harness 12V Ignition Coil & Tach Connector with Pigtail
- A-Team Performance HEI WIRING HARNESS, HEI PIGTAIL, ACCEL 170072, HEI WIRES
Ignition Distributor for 98-99 Accord Hitachi 2.3L Acura CL 2.3L fits D4T9607 / D4T96-07 / D4T9703 / D4T97-03
How to Build High-Performance Ignition Systems (S-A Design)
- Author: Todd Ryden
- Pages: 144
- Photos: 288 Color & Charts
ACDelco D329A GM Original Equipment Ignition Distributor Cap
- Have metal inserts designed to provide the best possible fit to ensure maximum conductivity between the distributor towers and spark plug wires
- Easy-to-read locator keys on caps make proper installation simple
- Equipped with a full anti-arc barrier to reduce the possibility of secondary voltage arcs that can cause an engine to misfire
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
EDCA-060 Brand New Ignition Distributor
- Brand New Aftermarket OE Replacement : Meets or exceeds OE standard quality and performance requirements.
- Fits : 1997-04 CHRYSLER DODGE MITSUBISHI - V6 3.0L & 3.5L SOHC
- Includes : 1 Ignition Distributor
- Note : 7 PIN CONNECTOR
- CONFIRM THIS PART FITS YOUR VEHICLE BEFORE PURCHASING (See a Fitment Note after "Select your Vehicle" Above)
uxcell TD-44U TD-68U Car Ignition Distributor for 1992 1993 1994 1995 Acura Integra GSR Honda Civic Del Sol 1.6L
- Comes complete with cap rotor module coil (internal coil distributors only) and all necessary timing/position sensors.
- Perfect for replacing your old worn out distributor or for anyone wanting to upgrade their distributor before hitting the race track.
- Built to meet or exceed Original Equipment (OE) fit, form and function to ensure proper installation and performance.
- Direct replacement ready to install.
- Compatible with OEM numbers: 22100-1W601, 22100-1W600, 22100-0W000, 23100-0W001, 22100-7B600, 22100-7B601, 22100-0W601, 22100-0W602, 22100-7B001, 22100-7B000, 221001W601, 221001W600, 221000W000, 231000W001, 221007B600, 221007B601, 221000W601, 221000W602, 221007B001, 221007B000
Lloyd Kaufman on His Films and the Direction of Independent Film
Filmmaker/author/distributor Lloyd Kaufman speaks on his history and his current film projects. He also discussed how the internet can benefit filmmakers today.
Justin Samuels: What got you into filmmaking in the first place?
Lloyd Kaufman: My roommate at Yale University introduced me to the auteur theory of filmmaking. I soon became a big fan of the works of John Ford, Kenji Mizoguchi, Ernst Lubitsch, and Stan Brakhage. I then decided to make my own films!
JS: Of all the films you directed, what's your favorite film?
JK: My favorite film is always the one that I most recently worked on. In this case, it's Return to Nuke 'Em High. Not only did it feature the outrageous, button-pushing material that Troma is famous for, but it's also a tender love story. In addition to that, it's a socially and politically relevant satire about the politics of the so-called organic food industry. Look for it in 2020!
JS: Are there any more plans for the Toxic Avenger series, such as additional Toxic Avenger films?
LK: Yes, of course! We're currently working on putting Toxic Avenger Part V: The Toxic Twins into production.
JS:What inspired you to write books on showing new filmmakers the ropes?
LK: I believe that independent film making is the last frontier of creative expression available. So I'm always willing to lend a helping hand to a young film maker who's just getting into the business. I figured that if I could share some of the knowledge I've acquired over 40 years of making movies, it could prove useful to the new generation of film makers.
JS: Why did you decide to base yourself in New York and not Los Angeles?
LK: I'm from New York and I wanted to do things my way. I knew that if I moved out to LA there was a chance I'd get sucked up by the mainstream and I wouldn't be able to control all of the creative choices in my films. I t just seemed right to stay in New York and work from here.
JS: How has the internet and social media affected your business? Do you think the internet has made it easier or harder for new filmmakers?
LK: The internet and social media have been a blessing for Troma! It's wonderful to see fans sharing Troma videos and news and posting/tweeting their thoughts and questions. I think file sharing like Megaupload.com really helps independent artists like me because the most valuable thing fans can give you is their time! By giving you their time they may introduce someone new to Troma. I discuss the benefits of file sharing more in my book Sell Your Own Damn Movie! Also, In order to thank our fans we put 250 free movies on Youtube: tromamovies
I hope that all new filmmakers see that the internet and social media are helpful tools in establishing a fan base as well as being able to interact with your fans. I always answer people's questions on twitter by myself: @lloydkaufman and check on my website www.lloydkaufman.com to communicate with my fans.
JS:What should fans be on the look out for in the future, from Troma?
LK: They should be on the lookout for Return to 'Nuke Em High on the Starz network this spring!