Bestselling Automotive Performance Fuel Injection Valves in 2020
Russell 650603 Black Anodize Check Valve (6an Male to 6an Male)
- The product is Check Valve 6an Male to 6an Male Black Anodize
- Easy to install
- The product is manufactured in United States
Mopar 4861552AC Fuel Injection Idle Air Control Valve
- 4861552-AC SOLENOID 08059043
Mopar 4874373AB Fuel Injection Idle Air Control Valve
Mopar 53030657AC Fuel Injection Idle Air Control Valve
- Genuine Mopar OEM product
Red Line (60103) Complete SI-1 Fuel System Cleaner - 15 Ounce
- Cleans to nearly 100 percent efficiency in one treatment
- Reduces need for octane by up to two points
- Contains synthetic upper cylinder lubricant
- Safe for continual use
- Use one bottle per tank for most effective treatment of neglected vehicle
Mopar 4593849AA Fuel Injection Idle Air Control Valve
ACDelco 217-435 GM Original Equipment Fuel Injection Idle Air Control Valve
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
Chevron Techron Concentrate Plus Fuel System Cleaner - 20 oz.
- Cleans, restores, protects the entire fuel system (fuel injectors, carburetors, intake valves and combustion chambers)
- Restores: lost power, acceleration, lost fuel economy, and operation of the fuel gauge sensor
- Reduces: rough idle, engine surge, hesitation, and spark plus fouling
- Improves: cold start performance, and fuel stability for up to one year
- Automobiles and trucks use every 3,000 miles or at your next oil change. All other gasoline engines use as needed (motorcycles, dirt bikes, boats, ATVs, RVs, water craft, lawn care, etc.)
Wells AC305 Idle Air Control Valve
- 100 percent testing and calibration during manufacturing process
- After calibration, adjustment screws thread-locked to remain in spec
- On-car performance tests
- Meets or exceeds OE specifications
Airtex CV8000 Fuel Pump Check Valve
- Prevents fuel from returning back to the tank
- Avoids hard or slow start conditions due to fuel drain back
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications
- Can be used universally with any electric or mechanical fuel pump
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
BG 44K Fuel System Cleaner Power Enhancer 11oz.
- Fuel system cleaner quickly cleans fuel injectors, valves and combustion chambers
- One can will treat 20 gallons of gasoline
- Restores performance and gas mileage
- Proven to increase combustion quality and power output
- Compatible with all fuel system materials, alcohol-blended fuels and common fuel additives
Performance Tool W89726 Master Fuel Injection Test Kit
- Quickly and accurately diagnose fuel injection problems
- Adapters for most foreign and domestic fuel systems
- Includes universal inline adapter for unique systems
Improve Your Car's Performance with PEA Fuel Additives
If you are overwhelmed by all the fuel additives in the market and don't know which to use for your car, learn why PEA fuel additives are the best bet.
It is mandatory that any gasoline that is sold in the United States contain minimum levels of fuel additives to help prevent sediment build up in the automobile's engine as well as fuel system. Though there are a multitude of options out there in the market, and even if most of them meet the EPA minimums, not all prevent the formation of deposits.
Those that work include the PBA and PEA fuel additives, which can go a long way in removing the deposits generated by previous use of lower-quality gasoline to help regain your car's original performance. The chemistry applied behind PBA and PEA fuel additives can effectively eliminate deposits present in the fuel injectors, intake valves, carburetors and ports. At the performance end, both PBA and PEA fuel additives exceedingly improve the deteriorated engine performance and reduce emissions.
However, PBA chemistry can lead to deposit accumulation in the combustion chamber and result in higher engine emissions and engine knock while PEA fuel additives are not susceptible to such faults. The PEA fuel additives are far superior as they overcome the PBA issues by reducing engine concerns such as engine knock by effectively removing deposits formed in the combustion chambers. PEA additives can also resolve issues related to cold startup in automobiles and prevent malfunctions in gas gauge sensors by removing the sulfur deposits accumulated in them.
Though the chemistry for PEA fuel additives had been claimed by Chevron as early as the 1980s, it is today utilized not just in their Techron Concentrate Plus fuel system cleaner but across the automotive fuel system industry from STP, Valvoline to Gumout's fuel system cleaners. The PEA fuel additives are also employed by most auto dealerships in their fuel injection-cleaning service. It would therefore be economical for you to purchase a fuel system cleaner that employs a PEA fuel additive from your local auto parts dealer and put it into your gas tank once for every 3000 miles. You can easily save up to $140.
With the rising fuel prices, the market is filled with options for aftermarket fuel additives and chemicals such as acetone whose manufacturers make tall claims about their ability to improve mileage of your car and pump up its power as well. Rather than falling for their eye-catching campaigns, rely on factual results demonstrated by the PEA fuel additives for generations. Chemicals like acetone may show initial promise and measurable results but their long term corroding effects on the fuel system components can damage your car and render it useless. With PEA fuel additives, you play a safe bet as they have years of testimony in helping restore as well as improve your engine performance.