Bestselling Automotive Performance Climate Control Products in 2020
Vornado MD1-0002 Replacement Humidifier Wick (2-Pack)
- Contains two (2) genuine Vornado wick filters
- Fits Vornado Evap3, Evap1, Model 30, and Model 50 evaporative humidifiers
- 1.5-inches thick and made of high-quality materials
- Replace at recommended intervals for best performance
- Keep stock on hand for dry months
Dorman 76882 Temperature Control Knob Assortment
- Manufactured from durable plastic
- Conveniently available in varied assortments that contain a range of styles
- Easy to install
- Vehicle try-on testing has been conducted on this part to ensure trouble-free performance
Crown Automotive 56002950 A/C Hose
- A/C Hose (Evaporator To Compressor)
Dorman 599199 Climate Control
- Meets Or Exceeds OEM Specs
- Factory OEM Fit Form And Function
Spectre Performance 5954 3/4" Heater Hose Fitting
- Small block Chevrolet with short water pump
- 1/2 In. national pipe thread to 3/4 In. hose fitting x 2-7/8 In. barb
- Triple chrome plated
- Made from high quality material
K&N VF2000 Washable & Reusable Cabin Air Filter Cleans and Freshens Incoming Air for your Subaru, Toyota
- Easy to Clean and Reuse
- Freshens and cleans incoming cabin air
- Helps control odors
- Helps capture most mold, mildew, fungus, spores, bacteria, germs, pollen and allergens
- Factory fit, pre-treated and ready to install
Omix-Ada 17903.20 Climate Control Knob
- OE Style
- Direct Fit
- Easy to install
- Limited 5 Year Warranty
ACDelco 15-72150 GM Original Equipment Climate Control Vacuum Valve
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
Dorman 599-210 HVAC Climate Control Module
- DIRECT REPLACEMENT: This Dorman HVAC control module is specifically engineered to match the original design and performance of the original HVAC control module on select GM, Isuzu and Saab vehicles.
- UPGRADED COMPONENTS: Our Dorman HVAC control module is upgraded with LED bulbs for brighter and longer-lasting backlighting.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Easy-to-install, plug-and-play repair solution. No programming necessary.
- WIDE COVERAGE: Our one SKU consolidates coverage from six our part numbers into only one SKU.
- ENSURE FIT: To make sure this fits your exact vehicle, input your year, make, model and trim into the Amazon Garage. Original Equipment (OE) Numbers: 10370033,10370034,10395426,10395427,15076095,15076096,15084170,15084171,15086835,15107752,15107753,15132072,15136888,15136889,15165920,15183792,15183793,15189435,15189436,15195333,15195382,15195383,15201681,15203181,15220317,15220318,15-73095,15832313,15832315,21997350,21997351,21997352,21997353,21999160,21999161,25945046,25945047,8-25945046-0,15022101,25945046
Metra 99-3302 Installation Multi-Kit for Select 2004-up GM/Chevrolet Vehicles (Black)
- Brackets now include for the 2000-2005 Mitsubishi eclipse and Montero sport
- Comes with half din eq provision.Antenna adapter:40-CR10,40-GM10
- High-grade abs plastic construction
- Install dash kit for Single DIN/ISO Radios
- Includes a storage pocket below the radio
- Designed and manufactured with precision tolerances, resulting in a gapless fit between the dash and the kit
- Recessed DIN Mount
- ISO Trim ring
Honda Genuine Accessories 08E91-E22-101A Remote Engine Starter
- Used for: 2008-2012 Accord, 2012 Civic, 2010-2012 Crosstour, 2011-2013 Odyssey, 2009-2013 Pilot, 2013 Honda CR-V
- Command button to prevent accidental engine starts/stop
- Two-way remote starter system that lets you know your vehicle's status
- Premium accessory adds to the vehicle's resale value
Viskon-Aire 154-005 Series 154 Green 24" x 24" Panel (Internal Wire/3 Ply/With Tack)
- Self-sealing gasket and internal wire frame eliminates air by-pass and media flutter to keep dirt out of your spray booth
- Three-ply , progressively dense 6/15/40 denier synthetic media balances pressure drop, efficiency and dust holding capacity (dry tackifier between 2nd / 3rd layer)
Edge Products 98605 EAS Universal Sensor Input
- Easy installation
- Works with evolution CS or CTS
- Works with insight CS or CTS
- Works on juice with attitude CS or CTS
Essential Tools for Simple Auto Repairs: Part Two
Knowing what to do when repairing a vehicle should always be accompanied with the use of the right tools. This means that anyone looking to try their hands on automotive repairs should have the right tools on hand.
As mentioned, some of the tools that weekend mechanics need to have are screwdrivers, pliers, ratchets and sockets, and combination wrenches. Then, there is also the matter of picking the right toolbox for what you would need.
Apart from these, a tool collection should also have adjustable wrenches. Also called crescent wrench after its original manufacturer, these wrenches work great if you cannot find the exact wrench for a certain nut. It is not recommended though that you use the adjustable wrench on nuts and bolts frequently as it could cause undue wear and tear on these parts.
Just like the spark plug socket, it is recommended that you invest on a special tool like the oil filter wrench. It is recommended that you change the oil filter after every 3,000 miles. And that is a long time for a part to be screwed tightly to the engine block. It could prove to be quite a challenge to remove the oil filter without a specialized tool. Check first the size of your oil filter and buy a wrench for it.
Even a simple thing like a big funnel could be of great help to you. They do not cost a lot but they are convenient to have close at hand especially when you are topping up the engine oil. While spilled oil on the outside of your engine is not dangerous, it is messy and could be the source of a bad smell once it gets burned when the engine gets hot.
A tire pressure gauge should also be a part of every car owner's tool collection. Since under inflation or over inflation could create excessive wear and tear on the tires, it is best that car owners check the air pressure on their tires regularly. These gauges do not cost a lot either making it a no-brainer to have one in your toolbox.
For the tires, it is recommended that you always carry a tire iron. It will be easier to use than a regular wrench. Also, it is worth investing on a tire gauge and so that you can tighten those lug nuts to the right specification. Consult your car's manual for the right torque setting.
There are also other jobs which would require you to raise the vehicle and that means you have to invest on a good jack and a couple of jack stands.
Since automotive repairs can be messy, it is recommended that you also buy a pair of good latex gloves. They are not as comfortable as the usual gloves used by mechanics but it will prevent oils and other fluids from seeping through to your hand. These gloves will come in handy when you are on your way to a function and you need to do emergency repair on your car.