Bestselling Automotive Performance Cam & Lifter Kits in 2020
COMP Cams K12-600-4 Thumpr 279TH7 Cam and Lifter Kit for Small Block Chevy
- K-Kit includes cam, lifters, valve springs, valve locks, retainers, valve stem seals, timing set, assembly lube, instructions and decals
- Hydraulic Thumpr: High performance street, stock converter ok, best with 2000+ converter and gears; choppy/thumping idle
Chevrolet 262-400 V8 Street / Strip Performance Camshaft and Lifter Kit
- Lift .480/.480 Duration 288/288 Centerline 108*
Elgin CL-1787PK Performance Cam/Lifter Kit
- Valve Lift .428/.428
- Advertised Duration 260/260
- Duration At .050" Lift 204/204
1967-1996 Chevy 396 402 427 454 1967-96 Cam & Lifter Kit RV Torque Performance .208 Duration 459/459Lift (Torque Cam)
- RV/Torque cam. Good idle, low end torque and pulling power.
- Flat Tappet Camshafts
Edelbrock 2172 Performer-Plus Camshaft and Lifter Kit
- Kit includes a camshaft, hydraulic lifters, assembly lube and full instructions
- Intakevalvelift withfactory rockerarmis 0.484 and exhaust valve lift is 0.510
- Intakecamlift is 0.280 and exhaust valve lift is 0.295
- Dual springs should not be used
- Only stock ratio rocker arms should be used with the kit
Crane Cams 114051 H-300-2 Camshaft for Chevrolet V8 Engine
- 4200-4600 cruise RPM
- 10.5-12.0 compression ratio
- Rough idle
Ford Mercury FE 332 352 390 428 RV torque Cam Lifter Kit lifters w/valve springs (std)
- ADV Duration (INT/EXH): 282 / 292 Duration @ .050" (INT/EXH): 204 / 214 Valve Lift (INT/EXH): .484 / .510 Lobe Centerline: 112 Power Range: 1200-4700
- This is a Class I torque camshaft for good daily usage, economy, light towing, and mild bracket racing.
COMP Cams CL20-225-4 Cam and Lifter Kit (CRS XE284H-10)
- Competition Cams a trusted industry leader
- Great Performance
- Enhance your vehicle
Elgin CL-1065PK Performance Cam/Lifter Kit
- Valve Lift .458/.458
- Advertised Duration 284/284
- Duration At .050" Lift 218/218
Elgin CL-1785PK Performance Cam/Lifter Kit
- Valve Lift .450/.450
- Advertised Duration 274/274
- Duration At .050" Lift 218/218
Edelbrock 7102 Performer RPM Cam and Lifter Kit
- Includes a camshaft, hydraulic lifters, assembly lube and instructions
- RPM ranges from idle to 1,500-6,500 RPM
- Made for high performance street use only and are not for heavy vehicles
- Use only stock ratio rocker arms
- Designed for increased horsepower and optimum torque
SB Chevy 283 327 350 400 Performance Cam & Lifter Kit - 274 Duration (.450 Lift Cam)
- DURATION 274 / 274 VALVE LIFT: .450/.461
- DUR @ .050": 224/224
- RPM RANGE: 1500-5500
Competition Cams 89116 Lifters 16 Piece Set For Chevrolet V8
- For Small Block Chevy using a small base circle cam
- .842 inches diameter; 122 gram weight; 1.88 inches seat height
- EDM Oil Injection technology guarantees that the bearing assembly receives constant, pressurized oil flow via precision hole aimed at the bearings
- Needle bearings are precision sorted by size to evenly distribute loads, which prevents premature wear and failure
- Durable axle is made from wear resistant tool steel to prolong the life of the roller assembly, especially in high rpm applications
Can You Get a Loan Even with Terrible Credit Ratings?
Many of us make a lot of mistakes when it comes to maintaining our credit history. It is easy, especially when you are young, to get in over your head and run up debts that you are not able to pay for, especially with credit cards and automobile loans.
Fortunately, for those of us guilty of these errors, there are ways to obtain loans even with a bad credit history. Many bank lenders are now beginning to understand that with the economy like it is, the acreage person is likely to have some credit problems as some point sooner or later. Just because you have had some issues in the past, doesn't necessarily mean you will have them now.
Don't assume that because a lender or bank is willing to loan you money or give you a credit card that they are on your side. It is actually to these companies advantage to take a risk on you and extend you credit. You see, when you have bad credit, lenders are able to charge you higher fees, making more money from you than they would the consumer with perfect or even average credit. Oftentimes, you are also willing to accept these cards or loans with the higher fees out of desperation to rebuild your credit, or just to have extra funds at your disposal.
When you are applying for a loan or credit card and know that you have bad or poor credit, it is important that you make certain that you are dealing with a reputable lender. There are many companies out there that are willing to extend credit to you, but have horrible customer service, or outrageous interest rates and fees. They may offer you a credit card with a $300 limit, and then put $200 in fees on the card before you ever even get to use it. Or, they may offer you a personal loan, with very high payments, and interest, so that it will take you years to pay it off if you just make the minimum required payment.
You should be aware of your financial situation, and make certain that you read the find print before accepting terms on any loan or credit card agreement. There are often hidden fees and conditions that you won't know about unless you take the time to thoroughly review the information provided before you sign a contract. Calculate all of your existing bills and living expenses, and make certain that you can afford to make at least the minimum payment, before accepting the loan. Many of these lenders will charge you higher interest and fees if you accept the loan, and then miss a payment, or have problems getting them in on time. They use this "default" to yank up your interest rate, and add extra late fees to your balance, and over time this can really add up and put you in great financial strain.
Make wise credit decisions, evaluate the reason you want the loan or credit card, and then see if there are any other options to get the funds you need without it. Don't use credit cards or loans for frivolous purposes, make certain that you only use them for things that you have to have now that you cannot get any other way. It is always to your advantage to be up front with your creditors, and try to rectify any situation before it goes on and on and gets worse and worse. Remember, you can qualify for credit even if you have bad credit scores, but it is up to you to handle it responsibly