Bestselling Automotive Performance ABS Brake Parts in 2020
Allstar Performance ALL50150 Brake Line Clip
- Brake Line Clip
- Zinc Oxide
Russell 685600 Street Legal Brake Hose
- Designed to provide improved braking and excellent pedal feel
- Made from stainless steel
- Features a braided design with zinc-plated fittings
- Corrosion resistant
- Easy installation
Dorman 695-225 ABS Wheel Speed Sensor
- Effectively transmits the vehicle's wheel speed through the harness, back to the anti-lock brake system control module
- Engineered from high-quality materials for years of service
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Easy to install
- Quality tested to ensure long-lasting performance
NEW WILWOOD GO KART BRAKE SET WITH CALIPER, PADS, MASTER CYLINDER, AND LINE KIT FOR 3/16" ROTORS, GREAT FOR KARTING, JR. DRAGSTER, ETC
- Karting Kit produced by Wilwood with Brake Caliper & Pads, Master Cylinder, 5 foot of Nylon Line, & 90 Degree Fitting to use with Caliper if necessary. (Wilwood Part #120-5750, #260-5520, #928-503, & #928-560).
- Wilwood's Kart /Jr. Dragster Caliper has been designed specifically for racing. A unique self retracting and the adjusting piston system has been incorporated into this caliper which enables the piston to retract as the brake line pressure is reduced. The caliper can be mounted on either side of the vehicle. Weighing a meager 1.2 pounds, the caliper's lightweight billet design includes high performance, high friction brake pads.
- Used on Go-Karts, Jr. Dragsters, and other small applications. Wilwood's Kart /Jr. Dragster Caliper has been designed specifically for racing. A unique self retracting and adjusting piston system has been incorporated into this caliper which enables the piston to retract as the brake line pressure is reduced. The caliper can be mounted on either side of the vehicle. Weighing a meager 1.2 pounds, the caliper's lightweight billet design includes high performance, high friction brake pads.
- Additional features include deep cup stainless steel piston for reduced heat transfer, cotter pin, pad retainer, internal fluid passage and blue anodized finish. A specifically designed master cylinder is also available for use with this caliper.
- Sold by Southwest Speed
Goodridge 28001 Brake Line
Allstar ALL48010 1/8" NPT Inlet/Outlet Manual Brake Shut-Off Valve
- Brake shut-off valve is a manual type with a 1/8 npt inlet and outlet
- Valve has a 2,000 psi rating
- Shut off valve measures 1/2 inch wide x 1-3/4 inch long x 1-9/16 inch tall
- Sold each
- Backed by a 90-day limited factory warranty
Explorer Pro Comp 7210 Toyota Brake Hose Kit
- 7210 79-95 Toyota P/UP/86-95 Toyota 4Runner Brake Lines
- 7210 Toyota 4Runner Brake Lines
Centric 950.44007 Brake Line Kit
Russell by Edelbrock 692210 Brake Hose Kit for G8 GT 08
- Genuine Russell Performance product
Allstar Performance (ALL48062) Steel Brake Line, 72"
- Ideal For Plumbing Brake Systems
- Standard Galvanized Zinc Coating
- 3/16" Steel Brake Line With 3/8"-24 Ends
Philips 127916000KB2 194 Bright White Interior Vision LED light, 2 Pack
- Add style to your ride with Philips Vision LED
- Vision LED lights last 12 years, guaranteed. With Vision LED, your lighting will be on the cutting edge now, and for years to come.
- Interior lighting: 6000K Bright white light
- Exterior lighting: Fast response time thanks to instant-on capability. Red intense light for stop/tail and 6000K white light for back-up applications
- First to market with proven street-legal exterior LEDs as a direct replacement for exterior incandescent bulbs.
- Philips Vision LEDs are available for brake and taillights, back-up lights, dome lights, glove compartment lights, trunk lights, and license plate lights.
- Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
- LED lights by Philips, for over 100 years we have been continuously innovating automotive lighting
Poweka 50cc Brake Master Cylinder for 70cc 90cc 110cc 125cc 150cc 200cc 250cc Kids ATV Dirt Bike Left Hand Hydraulic Brake Master Cylinder with Handle Lever and Spark Plug
Allstar ALL42152 Orange 3" x 10' Brake Duct Hose
- Brake duct hose measures 3 inch diameter x 10 feet long
- Hose is flexible, features a non-kink design, and directs air from the front ducts to the spindle ducts
- Rated at 550 degrees fahrenheit
- Made from a black 3 inch double-ply silicone-coated fiberglass hose with a spring steel inner and external fiberglass supports
- Features a smooth inner wall for unrestricted air flow
Cardinale Automotive Group Keeps Monterey County, CA on the Road
The Cardinale family has become a dynasty in Seaside, Calif., and is spreading its car selling philosophy throughout the West
The Cardinale family has come to be a major force not just in Monterey County, Calif., car sales, but throughout the West.
It all started when the Cardinales established their business in Monterey, Calif., in 1979, in the old Toyota store in downtown Monterey, selling used cars. In 1989, they made the jump to the Seaside Auto Center, buying the GMC dealership there.
Eighteen years later, the newest CardinaleWay is poised to open later this month in Corona, Calif., making a grand total of 13 stores with the Cardinale name.
The Cardinales plan to build a new Audi store in Seaside later this year.
Other Cardinale dealerships can be found in Mesa and Scottsdale, Ariz., South Lake Tahoe, Salinas and San Luis Obispo. In all, the stores sell close to 700 cars each month, and employ about 600 people in all.
The Cardinale Automotive Group is a family-owned and operated company that has grown and thrived over the years, in part, president Joe Cardinale believes, because of the principles that guide his business.
"As a Christian organization we believe that our responsibility to our customers and our employees alike is to treat everyone with the utmost respect and integrity; in short, people do business with us because we make it easy," says the Cardinale Web site, www.cardinaleway.com. The Cardinales claim more than 20,000 satisfied customers.
Joe spends a lot of time on the road these days, tending to all the different locations, while his son, Tom, oversees day-to-day operations. Other members of the Cardinale family work at the various stores.
The Cardinales plan to keep expanding and opening new stores, with the ultimate goal of having 25.
Tom is proud of the fact that the Seaside GMC dealership is No. 1 in the state for penetration, meaning that they consistently exceed sales goals set by GMC.
"That's a distinction that should belong to a dealership in a big city, not in Seaside," said Tom.
And to think that the Cardinales weren't expected to make it after they bought the business.
"In 1989, they said we weren't going to last 90 days. They were probably right, we weren't smart enough," said Joe with a smile. But hey dug in and persevered.
The Cardinale story began in the early 1900s, when Joe's grandfather immigrated from Italy at the tender age of 12. He landed in Monterey, "because that's where the fishing was," said Joe.
Years later, Joe and his parents owned a restaurant called Jolly Joe's in Monterey. But the restaurant business wasn't paying off like he wanted - "I couldn't make a living cooking" is how Joe puts it - and he went to work for Sam Matar selling cars.
He switched to Monterey Motor Cars, and at age 21, was its general manager. A year later, he owned the Fiat dealership in Salinas, and brought it from No. 734 in the nation to No. 3. He established a used car business in Monterey before moving to the GMC dealership in Seaside.
Since then, Joe and Tom have seen major changes in the automotive business - a lot of them just in the past two to three years. For one thing, cars have become much more intricate and complicated; for another, customers are expecting more, because they depend on their cars so much.
At the Seaside Auto Center, both sales and service are offered, as well as parts.
"We have the ability to go to work," said Joe. "When things get tough, we do whatever it takes in the ebb and flow of business."
With that in mind, the Cardinales have added a variety of brands. They represent 15 different brands in all, including GMC, Buick, Pontiac, Mitsubishi, Suzuki, BMW, Audi, Toyota, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, VW, Mazda, Nissan and others, plus a yet-to-be-introduced high-speed electric car.
The electric car, due to be released sometime in 2020, will be the first on the market. Manufactured in China, it's called Miles, and will be the first all-electric, highway-capable sedan.
"Our feeling is that this is a world-changing event," said Tom. "It uses no gasoline at all, and there are no emissions."
Changing with changing times has been key to the Cardinales' success. Their stores are selling a fair number of hybrid cars, but Joe points out that Yukons and Denalis are still in demand, and "get so much better gas mileage now than they used to."
Tom is also proud of the fact that they sell cars of quality. He tells a story about his parts and service manager, whose GMC truck recently was hit in an accident. Although the man was injured, he came back to work within two weeks. His injuries would have been more severe, Tom says, if he weren't in such a well-made vehicle.
In addition to the variety and quality of the cars sold at CardinaleWay, customers respond to the package offered by the Cardinales, which includes free car washes and free oil changes for the life of the car, as well as other discounts.
In order to keep offering excellent customer service, the Cardinales make sure their staff gets proper training on a consistent basis. For instance, the whole staff this year has received a book called "It's Your Ship," emphasizing how employees can take responsibility in improving business, and last year, it was "The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People." Car technicians receive constant training to keep up to date on what's under the hood.
The training and attention has paid off. A number of Cardinale employees have been there since the beginning.
"Employees are the biggest asset to a business. We're a Christian organization, and those are the values we use as we do business every day," said Joe. "I believe that if you make your people better, it makes the business better."