Bestselling Automatic Irrigation Sprinkler Heads in 2020
Rain Bird 32ETI Easy to Install In-Ground Automatic Sprinkler System Kit
- Waters your lawn automatically the whole season
- Eliminates constant hassle of hose and sprinkler adjustments. Attaches to an outside faucet and installs in one afternoon
- Sprinkler throw adjustable distance is 16 to 24 in inches. Sprinkler adjustable coverage patterns is 40 degree to 360 degree
- Sprinklers retract into ground for a clean uncluttered appearance and easy mowing
- Covers medium size lawn areas from 1000 to 3000 square feet with average residential water pressure and flow
- Professional grade hose-end timer and dependable 32SA rotors
- System not designed for expansion: adding additional tubing length or rotors may negatively impact system performance including reduced spray distance, rotor non-rotation, and rotors not popping up to water
Orbit 57253 3-Valve Heavy Duty Preassembled Manifold
- Includes 3 valves with heavy duty manifold - comes preassembled, allowing you to install it quickly and easily
- Simply twist and tighten and you're ready to go - no glue, no fumes, no mess, and no waiting for glue to dry
- Installs in minutes, with no tools required (no wire organizer needed or included)
- Works with PVC and poly pipe systems; this system works with both 3/4 and 1 in. systems
- Designed to fit the Orbit Valve Box Base #53230 and within other standard & extension valve boxes
Orbit 54100 Sprinkler System 6-Inch Soft Top Pop-Up Spray Head with 10-15-Foot Coverage In Partial To Full Circle
- Soft top adds a flexible cushioned cap
- innovative spray heads for turf and shrub applications; handles the most intricately designed, high maintenance areas with ease
- Soft cushioned cap for play and high activity areas
- For medium size yards - Spaced 10-feet to 15-feet apart
- Easy to adjust nozzles
Orbit 62100 Yard Enforcer Motion Activated Sprinkler with Day and Night Detection Modes
- Only deterrent sprinkler with both night and day detection options, so you can select different detection settings for different times of the day
- 120-degree arc motion sensor with night only, day only, and always on activation modes, giving you the flexibility to ensure the Yard Enforcer only activates when you need it
- Intelligent sensing technology for optimum water and battery conservation, in a way that sprays and deters unwanted animals without wasting water or energy
- 35-foot adjustable impact sprinkler and 30 minute timed watering setting, so you can use it both as a pest deterrent and a regular sprinkler
- Over 7,500 activation cycles on just 4 AA alkaline batteries, making for a long-lasting product that will keep your plants and gardens safe
- Heavy-duty construction with metal dual step spike and brass hose connection for stability and durability
Anpatio Garden Drip System, 20pcs 360 Degree Adjustable Misting Heads with 1/4 Barbed Tees Micro Watering Irrigation Tools Save Water for Garden Lawn Flowers Plants Vegetables
- Garden atomizing heads easily adjustable from a drip all the way to mist spray, and can be closed. Spray range is 120 sq. ft, adjustable flow range: 0-70L/h
- Misting sprinkler is effect for irrigate potted plants, wet air, reduce dust, and save water for irrigation, making your garden, lawn, crop watered with no dead zone
- barbed tee connector is suitable for 1/4Inch hose, exclusive double-barbed design allows use with higher water pressures up to 50 PSI
- Drip irrigation fittings made from the highest quality polyethylene materials, resistant to cracking, heat, UV rays and chemicals is designed for any environments
- Package arrive with pack of 20 adjustable micro spray nozzle with 1/4" Barbed Tees
Mini Skater Black 25/50 Pcs 360 Degree Adjustable Water Flow Irrigation Drippers Sprinklers Watering Drippers on Stake Emitter Drip System with Stylus for 4mm/7mm Tube (50 Pcs)
- Height of spike: 130mm (5.1")
- Water exit: Top;Pressure:1-2bar
- Range:0-50cm;Irrigation angle: 360 degree
- Water flow can be adjustable
- Practical, portable and easy to install
Rain Bird SW20-30PS Drip Irrigation Spot Watering Dripper/Emitter, 2 Gallon Per Hour, 30-Pack
- 2.0 gallon per hour pressure-compensating emitter delivers same uniform flow rate from beginning to end of tubing runs
- Slow watering rate allows soil to absorb water more completely in the root zones of plants
- Self-piercing design; use with 1/4" Drip tubing or insert into 1/2" or larger Drip tubing
- Large water passages and self-flushing action help prevent clogging
- Constructed of highly durable UV and chemical-resistant materials to assure long life
- Plastic bag contains (30) 2.0 gallon per hour dripper/emitters
Toro Flood Bubbler Riser Full Circle with Adjustable Flow 53692
- For shrub, flowers, and/or trees
- Flow can be adjusted down from 0 to 2 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Installs onto a 1/2-Inch riser
- For new or replacement installations
- Works with any other brand irrigation systems
Rain Bird SWGE10 EZ Pipe/Swing Pipe Elbow Fitting, 1/2" Male Pipe Thread x 1/2" Barb, 10-Pack
- Elbow fitting for use with Rain Bird's EZ Pipe system
- Use with 1/2" swing pipe to create adjustable fittings
- Easy twist-in barb insertion
- Water-tight seal, no glue or clamps needed
- Helps absorb shock from mowers and other traffic
- 1/2" male pipe thread (MNPT) x 1/2" barb
Gunsamg 25/50/100/200 Pcs Adjustable Irrigation Drippers Sprinklers Emitter Drip System on 1/4'' Barb (50)
- Adjustable Irrigation Drippers Sprinklers Emitter Drip System,Automatic cleaning, the starting water erosion flow channel,anti-clogging performance.
- Has a 1/4'' barb thread connection, Great for watering potted plants.
- Suitable for 4mm/7mm(Inner/Outer diameter)tube. Able to Maintain constant when Long laying or pressure fluctuations,irrigation uniformity.
- Full open they will cover a 10 to 12 inch circle.
- Color:Black and Red Material: Plastic
Hunter PGP Adjustment Tool
- The Hunter adjustment wrench consists of a 3/32 allen key, two convenient finger loops for gripping and an opposite side arc adjustment key for your Hunter PGP, PGJ, I20, I25 and I40 heads.
- The Hunter Rotor adjustment tool is used to make arc and radius adjustments on each sprinkler in Hunter's product line
- Tool is not compatible with Hunter Pro Spray and Pop up Hunter Heads. (Smaller heads typically found in shrub zones and boulevards) The correct tool suitable for those heads is the MP Rotator Tool
A7002 Automatic Sprinkler System - 6 Pack- 4" Plastic Pop-Up Sprinkler with Professional Brass Nozzle 90 Degree for Automatic Sprinkler 10‘ to 15' Coverage
Underhill A-EO-SRT12K EasyOut Sprinkler Removal Tool, Fits 2"- 6" Pop-Up Spray Head Sprinklers
Guide to Sprinkler Head Types: Fixed Spray Heads and Rotors
There are two different kinds of sprinkler heads, fixed spray heads and rotors.
Fixed Spray Sprinkler Heads
Fixed Spray Heads have interchangeable nozzles installed on the sprinkler that determines the pattern and the radius of the water throw. The spray heads should be spaced up to 18 feet apart. These types of sprinkler heads need between 20 and 30 PSI of water pressure to work properly. If interested in buying this particular type of sprinkler head, Hunter Industries is a good choice. The Hunter SRS comes in several different styles including, shrub style, 2" pop-up, 3" pop-up, 4" pop-up, 6" pop-up, and 12" pop-up. To find a store that sells Hunter merchandise one can visit this website, Hunterindustries.com. Another choice is Orbit's (Watermaster) 5400 series, which comes in either the 2" pop-up w/nozzle or the 4" pop-up w/nozzle. This according to Irrigationtutorials.com is one of the best choices out there. Orbit's sprinkler heads can be found at The Home Depot, Ace, Costco Wholesale, Target, or True Value.
Rotor Sprinkler Heads
Rotor Sprinkler Heads rotate to cover wide sections of grass. This sprinkler head is best used in large open areas. There are several different types of rotor sprinkler heads. One example is the Impact Rotor. The Impact rotors move back and forth shooting off burst of water. These are the sprinklers with the very distinct ticking sound. The Impact Rotor should not be used in areas where there is a high concentration of Bermuda grass as it can cause problems for the sprinkler head.
There are also the Gear Drive Rotors. The gear drive rotors have one or more fingers of water, which move silently. Rotor sprinkler heads should be placed anywhere from 15 feet to 65 feet apart. Rotor sprinkler heads requires a lot of water pressure. To know whether or not one has enough pressure keep in mind that the water pressure at the rotor head in PSI must exceed the distance in feet between the heads. A popular brand is the Rainbird. The maxi-paw, by Rainbird, is a pop-up Impact sprinkler head that has a large selection of nozzles, which allows for better system design. To purchase a Rainbird one can visit their online store at Rainbird.com.
Rotory Nozzles: Miniature Rotor
This particular Rotor Sprinkler Head has an extremely small turbine-driven rotor mechanism that is the same size as the standard nozzle on a spray-type sprinkler. The sprinkler can then fit into smaller less expensive spray head pop-up bodies. The throw radius is 15 to 30 feet. The miniature rotor has a multi-stream of water that rotates around the nozzle. This enables the sprinkler to effectively be more efficient causing less water usage.
To keep ones lawn looking nice and green all year long a sprinkler system is the way to go. After reviewing the different types of sprinkler heads it should be easy to decide which type is best for the yard in question.