Bestselling Audio Mixers & Recording Accessories in 2022
ammoon CT80S-USB 8 Channel Digtal Mic Line Audio Mixing Mixer Console with 48V Phantom Power for Recording DJ Stage Karaoke Music Appreciation
Pyle Portable Folding Laptop Stand - Standing Table with Foldable Height and Secondary Accessory Tray for iPad, Tablet, DJ Mixer, Workstation, Gaming and Home Use with Bag - PLPTS35
- UNIVERSAL LAPTOP TRAY: This is a reliable laptop stand with a universal tray that holds most devices. It can be used with iPad or tablet, laptops, DJ mixer, turntables, and more. Perfect for home, gaming, school or business use
- ANTI-SLIP FOLDABLE DESIGN: Made with anti-slip legs and no loose parts to avoid accidental slides or falls. The ergonomic standing design has a foldable dimension of 10.2 x 9.8 x 1.2 inch and 10.2 x 9.8 x 13.7 inch unfolded dimension
- SECONDARY ACCESSORY TRAY: Besides the main laptop tray, this stand comes with a secondary accessory tray as well. It can hold various small items and easy to install, just slide it in and it's ready
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: The unit only weighs 3.3 lbs. and foldable that fits in a bag. It is portable, lightweight, sturdy and flat foldable. Best used when traveling or in other shorter monitor eye-level situations
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Constructed with heavy duty durable materials for unmatched quality. It also has an engineered laptop shelf with the exact dimensions of 9.6'' x 8.5'' inch
DSLR Audio Adapter,Saramonic SR- AX100 Microphone Audio Mixer For shooting video Recording mic accessories with 2 Channel 3.5mm
- Two-channel audio adapter ideal for shooting videos with any DSLR or camcorder that has a standard mounting shoe
- This adapter provides you with a compact dual-mic mounting and audio mixing solution, which allows you to easily mount and control two microphones or wireless receivers.
- Two Mono 1/8""(3.5mm) Inputs One Stereo 1/8""(3.5mm) Input One 1/8""(3.5mm) Stereo Output Stereo/Mono Output Switch
- Dual Trim Control Knobs Three Integrated Mounting Shoes so you can attach a variety of mics or wireless receivers
- Passive Operation Requires No Batteries!!!! Compact Shape With Die-cast Aluminum Chassis!!
Saramonic Ultimate Smartphone Video Kit with Dual Stereo Microphones, Audio Mixer, LED Light and Stabilizing Rig for Apple iPhone 5, 5S, 6, 6S, 7, 8, X, XS, XS Max, Samsung Galaxy S5, S6, S7, S8, S9
- Take your smartphone video to the next level! - this kit combines everything you need to capture pro audio and video for your smartphone
- The Saramonic SmartMixer Professional Recording Stereo Microphone Rig Produces Studio Quality Audio for your Smartphone
- Smartmixer Features: Features: Two 3.5mm Stereo Mic Inputs, One mini-XLR input, Headphone Monitoring Jack, Phantom Power Switch & Accessory Shoe, LCD Level Meter Monitoring, Volume Control Knob
- LED Light Features: 54 High-powered LED's, Adjustable Output, Swivel/ tilt ball head base with a standard hot shoe and 1/4" tripod mounting options, Battery level indicator (AA Batteries not included)
- All parts include a 1 year limited warranty with Movo Support based in the USA
SOUNDCRAFT Si IMPACT / IMPACT 2 Audio Mixer Recording Studio Console Protective Dust Cover [Blue Nylon; Water Resistant; Antistatic; Premium Fabric] by DigitalDeckCovers
- PROTECTS: Using a dust cover is an ideal way to protect your mixer against dust, spills, scratches, water, and other contaminants.
- SIZED FOR YOUR EXACT MODEL. We double-check manufacturer dimensions, and this cover is made for only your printer model. You don't have to measure and guess the size to buy, or settle for a generic size. And we guarantee the cover you receive will match this size we promised
- DURABLE, LONG LASTING FABRIC. Our thick 600D nylon with PVC lining will never let dust reach your equipment, and is easy to wipe clean. Unlike other covers, we don't use cotton twill fabrics which allow dust particles to fall in-between the woven fibers, and we dont use translucent vinyl that will discolor, dry out, and melt when exposed to heat or light.
- EASY TO USE, STORE & CLEAN: Can easily be folded and stored when not in use, and cleaning is as easy as a wipe down with a damp cloth
- HAND MADE IN THE U.S.A. DigitalDeckCovers Dust Covers have always been 100% designed and sewn in Denver, Colorado. We have sold over 90,000 dust covers (and counting)
Pyle Portable Folding Laptop Stand - Standing Table with Adjustable Angle, Foldable Height and Four Prong Anti-Slip Tray for iPad, Tablet, DJ Mixer, Workstation, Gaming and Home Use - PLPTS55
- FOUR PRONG TRAY: This is a reliable laptop stand due to its secure four prong tray that holds the device. It can be used with iPad or tablet, laptops, DJ mixer, turntables, and more. Perfect for home, gaming, school or business use
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: The standing table has a telescoping height adjustment to accommodate all needs. The adjustable height length is 12.6'' - 16.7'' inch. The tray's angle can also be rotated for comfort and convenience
- ANTI-SLIP FOLDABLE DESIGN: Made with anti-slip legs and no loose parts to avoid accidental slides or falls. The ergonomic standing design has a foldable dimension of 10.6 x 12.6 x 1 inch and 10.6 x 9.4 x 12.6- 15.7 inch unfolded dimension
- DISASSEMBLES FOR PORTABILITY: The unit comes assembled and ready to use but it could also be disassembled easily. It is portable, lightweight, sturdy and flat foldable. It is best used when traveling or in other shorter monitor eye-level situations
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Constructed with heavy duty durable materials for unmatched quality. It also has an engineered laptop shelf with the exact dimensions of 8.6'' x 9'' inch
JBL CSS8018 8 inch 70 Volt In Ceiling Speaker Bundle with Pure Resonance Audio MA30BT Bluetooth Mixer Amplifier and Accessories - Office Sound System (8 Speakers, White)
- This Bundle contains: (8) JBL CSS8018 8" 70v Commercial In-ceiling Loudspeakers, (1) Pure Resonance Audio 7 Channel Commercial Mixer Amplifier with Bluetooth, (8) JBL CSS-BB8 Installation Back Cans, (16) JBL CSS-TR4/8x12 Tile Rails, (1) Atlas Sound AT35D 35 Watt Volume Control (Decora White) & (500') West Penn 224 18/2 AWG Speaker Wire
- High-powered 200mm (8 in) speaker with 97 dB sensitivity and a 10-Watt multi tap transformer
- 7-channel powered mixer amplifier (6 inputs + Bluetooth Media Player)
- MP3 Player, FM Radio & Bluetooth (with IR remote control)
- Excellent performance for paging and background music applications
CBI MLC LowZ XLR Male to XLR Female Microphone Cable, 20 Feet
- Microphone cable for studio recording and live sound
- High-quality XLR male and female connectors; 3-pin XLR male to XLR female
- Protective metal housing; flexible PVC jacket with 6.0mm outer diameter
- All copper conductors and inner copper spiral shielding; shielded cable reduces interference and excess noise
- Measures 20-feet long; backed by a CBI Cables 10-Year Limited Warranty
STUDIOCASE Protective Carrying Travel Hard Case with Dense foam - fits Studio USB Desktop Stereo Recorders Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 , 6i6 , 2i4 , 18i8 , Solo Compact USB Audio Interfaces and Recording Mixer Accessories
- Great for storing and protecting your Portable FocusRite Scarlett Audio Interface and USB Recording Accessories such as the Knox Pop Filter . Hard durable exterior and soft foam interior protect your USB Interface
- Customize your case to snugly fit your Focusrite Scarlett interface by removing the desired amount of diced foam blocks from the middle foam layer to fit the shape of your audio recording interface and studio accessories
- Easily Fits Studio Recording Equipment and Accessories within Maximum Dimensions: 15.5" x 11.0" x 4.0"; External Dimensions: 16.0" x 13.0" x 6.0" with a built-in carry handle, double latch closures and a slot for accommodating padlock security to keep the contents safe
- Fits Focusrite Scarlett Solo 2nd Generation USB Audio Interface AMS-SCARLETT-SOLO-2ND-GEN / Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 AMS-SCARLETT-2I2-2ND-GEN / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 AMS-SCARLETT-2I4-2ND-GEN / Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 2nd Gen AMS-SCARLETT-6I6-2ND-GEN
- Also Holds Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 AMS-SCARLETT-18I8-2ND-GEN ; DOES NOT INCLUDE USB AUDIO INTERFACE AND IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH MANUFACTURER
Neewer 1-Channel 48V Phantom Power Supply with Adapter, BONUS+XLR 3 Pin Microphone Cable for Any Condenser Microphone Music Recording Equipment (8 feet)
- Input Voltage: 110V
- Delivers reliable 48V phantom power for condenser microphones and transfer sound signal to sound card in a compact, durable, plastic housing.
- Universal XLR input and output, compatible with all kinds of microphone music recording equipment.Comes with one XLR audio cable with high quality XLR male and female connectors.
- Features a single channel unit with balanced mic inputs and outputs to connect in-line with your mic and mixer.
- On/off power switch and LED indicator for ease of operation. One Adapter is included. Simple to use and ideal for stage and studio use.
- Note: Phantom power provides a 48V voltage to the condenser microphone, but phantom power does not enhance the microphone sound quality and improve the normal volume; Microphone, Pop Filter, Mic Stand and 3.5mm to XLR Female Microphone Cable in the picture Not Included
Neewer NW-700 Professional Condenser Microphone & NW-35 Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand with XLR Cable and Mounting Clamp & NW-3 Pop Filter & 48V Phantom Power Supply with Adapter Kit
- Kit includes: (1)Condenser Microphone + (1)Metal Shock Mount + (1)3.5mm to XLR Audio Cable + (1)Ball-type Foam Cap + (1)Pop Filter + (1)Scissor Arm Stand+(1)XLR Female to XLR Male Cable + (1)Table Mounting Clamp + (1)48V Phantom Power Supply + (1)Adapter
- The NW-700 professional condenser microphone adopts the completely new audio circuit. Capture rich, full-bodied sound from sources that are directly in front of the mic. The cardioid pick-up pattern minimizes background noise and isolates the main sound source
- NW-35 SUSPENSION STAND: made of all steel construction, sturdy and durable. *Max load: Approx 53oz / 1.5KG*. PlEASE NOTE: This Stand is NOT Suitable for Blue Yeti USB Microphone
- 48V Phantom Power Supply delivers reliable 48V power. Universal XLR input and output. On/off power switch and LED indicator. Comes with one adapter
- Shock Mount Diameter: 1.6"-1.8"/43mm-46mm. Table Mounting Clamp Maximum Opening: 1.7"/4.5cm. PLEASE VERIFY the size of your microphone and the thickness of table BEFORE ORDERING
Soundcraft FX16ii Compact 16-Channel Live/Recording Audio Mixer with Effects
- includes built-in 24 bit Lexicon digital effects processor with 32 FX settings
- Stereo 18dB/octave 100Hz high-pass filter
- Direct outputs for multi-track recording individually switch-able for pre-post-fade operation
- Rear connector panel can be repositioned on back for rackmounting
- 26 inputs
- Includes built-in 24 bit Lexicon digital effects processor.
- Direct outputs for multi-track recording individually.
- Rear connector panel can be repositioned on back for rack mounting.
Pyle Compact Base Black Microphone Stand - Mic Holder Adjustable Height from 33.5" to 60.24'' High w/ Telescoping Boom Arm Length at 33.46” - Solid Die Cast Base Ultra-Light for Easy Transport PMKS5
How to Use an Audio Mixer with Your PC
Mixers allow you to mix two or more input signals to give a single output signal. Ever wanted to hear your own voice sing over your favorite artists songs? MP3 players are input signals two...and so is a microphone!
So let's look at what it takes to hook a mixer to a PC and a microphone to a mixer. In its simplest form, a mixer contains inputs, or channels, to which you can connect audio sources. The cheaper the mixer, the fewer the channels (or inputs) the manufacturer will give you, and the opposite is also true. Each input has its own control, which is used to send more or less of the signal to the output of the mixer. The (stereo) output can then be fed into an amplifier or a recorder of some sort such as your computer.
First of all, you need to hook the mixer up to your computer. If you are one of the lucky ducks with a USB mixer, then all you have to do is find the USB port on the mixer, locate the same on the computer and connect them by using the designated cable. More than likely, you will not have a USB mixer, but don't worry, just find the line-in jack on your computer. Typical connectors are stereo mini jacks or RCA (in which case there will be two). On your mixer, find the connectors that are labeled 'main out '. On some mixers you will find a 'tape out'. Either will work, but if you do have a 'tape out', it's probably easier to find the correct cables for it, be cause 'tape out' connections usually use RCA cables. Even if the line-in on your PC's soundcard uses stereo mini jacks, though, you should have little trouble finding the right cables at your local wire-farm. Just remember the rule you learned about basic shapes when you were a toddler: you can't fit a square peg into a round hole! So find the connectors and the proper cables and just string them all together.
We know that mixers have dedicated inputs for microphones, or at least inputs that can be switched from line-level to microphone-level. There is good reason for this. Not all sound sources are created equal, and as these things go, microphones are about as 'unequally' created as they come. Compared with line-level sources (CD players, MP3 players, computers, and so forth), microphones put out a very, very weak signal. All microphones require extra amplification, and you can't just 'pump up the volume', because you'd be pumping up the noise that a microphone generates all by itself to unbearable levels.
Microphone inputs (or channels) on a mixer have built-in pre-amplifiers. These inputs should also have another extra, a 48-volt phantom power supply. This extra power supply is there because condenser microphones need external power. Now it's time to hook up that microphone.
Set the master volume of your mixer to 0 dB. Set the fader on the channel strip that you're plugging the microphone into to 0 dB as well. Find the gain/trim knob for that channel (hint: it's usually right under the XLR connector). TURN IT ALL THE WAY DOWN!
Go ahead, now plug in the microphone. And just in case you are wondering which cable to use, just remember...Square peg, round hole. After plugging in the microphone, you will have to do three things at once, but first locate the VU Meter on your mixer. It's usually found close to the master fader and typically consists of a needle-type gauge (like the speedometer of a car) or a set of vertically placed LED lights ranging in color from green at the bottom to red at the top. The last green light will be labeled 0 dB.
Now for the three things that need done simultaneously: Look at the meter; Talk into the microphone; and turn the gain/trim knob clockwise. Keep talking and keep turning the little gain knob clockwise. As you keep talking you want to make sure that you don't vary the distance from the microphone to your mouth too much and that you talk at a volume slightly louder than what you expect to use while recording. What you are after is a signal that peaks right around the 0 dB mark on your VU meter. (You were still watching it, weren't you?)
You now have your mixer set so that when you speak normally, the mixer is not artificially boosting or cutting your signal. You are getting out of the mixer what goes in, more or less. You can now start playing around to your heart's content. Turn up the volume (you will hear when it is too loud - it will sound ugly), play with the EQ, add sound effects that your mixer may have built in, turn the fader for the microphone down but push the gain/trim all the way up (to get some nice fuzz), and so forth. When you royally mess up and it sounds horrible, you now know how to get back to a basic working setting.
Just one more thing...Remember the phantom power that I mentioned earlier? If none of the instructions in the last paragraph worked, and if turning up the gain/trim had no effect and you heard NOTHING, then you most likely have a condenser microphone, and you will need to look in your mixer's instruction manual for how to turn it on!