Bestselling Astragalus Herbal Supplements in 2020
Natures Plus Immune Action - 120 Vegetarian Capsules - Powerful Herbal Blend of Echinacea, Shiitake Mushrooms & Astragalus - Immune System Support Supplement - Gluten Free - 120 Servings
- ALL NATURAL IMMUNITY BOOSTER - Our ancient herbal blend supplement helps boost your body's defenses against germs, viruses, and bacteria
- COMPREHENSIVE RESPIRATORY SUPPORT - Our unique formula of herbs helps treat common ailments. Astragalus is used for seasonal allergies, ligustrum for congestion and fever, and Schisandra for coughs
- ANTI INFLAMMATORY - A shiitake mushroom is a superfood! It's shown to improves circulation and fights inflammation
- COMMON COLD PREVENTION - Echinacea is used to fight viral infections, as it increases the number of white blood cells in the body
- QUALITY MANUFACTURING - Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities maintain continuous adherence to cGMP compliance, superior standards, and are FDA and NSF registered
Planetary Herbals Astragalus Extract Full Spectrum 500mg, Botanical Immune Support, 120 Tablets (Pack of 2)
- Planetary herbals full spectrum astragalus extract, 500 mg, 120 tablets, pack of 2 (total of 240 tablets)
- Contains extracts of astragalus, one of the primary immune tonifiers of chinese herbalism
- Combines a standardized astragalus extract with whole, high grade astragalus root
Astragalus Tincture, Organic Astragalus Extract (Astragalus membranaceus) Herbal Supplement, Non-GMO in Cold-Pressed Organic Vegetable Glycerin, 700 mg, 2 oz (60 ml)
- ASTRAGALUS EXTRACT LIQUID SUPPLEMENT: Hormones free, preservatives free, without artificial ingredients, without antibiotics, gluten free, wheat free, dairy free, sugar-free, soy free, yeast free.
- HIGHEST QUALITY ASTRAGALUS SUPPLEMENT TINCTURE - Florida Herbs products consist entirely of pure ingredients, including wild plants and certified organic ingredients.
- ASTRAGALUS EXTRACT SUPPLEMENT from Florida Herbs aims to deliver purest high-quality organic products.
- FLORIDA HERBS goal is to manufacture products for a healthy lifestyle and help you reach your perfect state of health.
Oregon's Wild Harvest Non-GMO Astragalus Reishi Capsules Organic Herbal Supplements (Packaging May Vary), 90 Count
- Harmonious immune system support
- Open the bottle and inhale. That's pure, whole, organic Astragalus and Reishi you smell. Freshly milled and processed in small batches for optimum potency.
- NO artificial flavors, colors, excipients or stearates
- Product verified Non-GMO by SGS, a 3rd-party independent lab
- All Oregon's Wild Harvest products are manufactured with love by us in Redmond, OR USA
Gaia Herbs Astragalus Supreme, Liquid Herbal Extract, 1 Ounce (Pack of 2) - Deep Immune Support and Stress Resistance, with Antioxidants
- Includes 2 bottles (1 oz each) Gaia Herbs Astragalus Supreme Liquid Extract Herbal Supplement
- Suggested Use: Adults take 30-40 drops of extract in a small amount of water 3-4 times daily between meals
- A vegan Astragalus extract supplement designed to encourage overall system health & help the body adapt to daily stress
- Astragalus root, Ligustrum & Schisandra berries provide antioxidant and immune support, and reinforce resistance to stress
- Made at our Certified Organic farm in NC, USA. We are committed to using only non-GMO ingredients. Our products do not contain gluten, soy, dairy, meat, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, yeast or eggs
KIDNEY CLEANSE - Detox and Support For Urinary Tract, Bladder and Kidneys - All Natural Herbal Supplement Formula With Organic Cranberry, Astragalus, Turmeric, Goldenrod, Gravel Root, Juniper and More
- SUPPORT FOR YOUR KIDNEYS - Kidneys are essential organs that eliminate toxins from your body. Cleansing your kidneys helps to improve urine flow, eliminate toxins and improve overall function.
- 100% PURE AND NATURAL DETOXIFICATION - All vegan and herbal formula that detoxifies and supports all 3 essential organs - Kidneys, Bladder and the Urinary Tract.
- PROPRIETARY BLEND OF 21 CAREFULLY SELECTED HERBS - A synergistic blend of Organic Cranberry Extract, Astragalus, Birch Leaves, Turmeric, Goldenrod, Horsetail, Gravel Root, Juniper, Uva Ursi, Nettle Leaf and more to support the Urinary Tract.
- WHY BUY FROM US - As a small company the most valuable asset is our customer (YOU!) and we make sure we do everything to make you happy. Every email, every question or every problem is answered within hours. We make sure to choose the best ingredients and make the highest quality product, because reputation is everything. You can end your search. We got you covered. You can press the buy button with ease.
- YOU PAY NOTHING - If you don't get the results you wanted with our Kidney Cleanse we will give you a 100% refund. No questions asked. At NutriONN our number one priority is to make sure our customers are happy.
Best Naturals Astragalus Capsule, 1000 mg, 120 Count
- Immune system support
- May help rebalance metabolism and return the body to a sense of general well-being
- Astragalus contains flavonoids, polysaccharides, saponins, amino acids, polysaccharides and trace elements.
- No artificial color, flavor or sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish. Sodium free.
- Made in usa
Planetary Herbals Full Spectrum Astragalus Extract Supplement, 2 Fluid Ounce
- Belonging to the legume family fabaceae
- Helps protect the body against various stresses
- Liquid herbal extract
Full Spectrum Astragalus Extract Planetary Herbals 120 Tabs
- Planetary Herbals
Immune Fortitude Tincture Alcohol-Free Extract, Organic Astragalus Root, Echinacea Root, Reishi Mushroom, Schisandra Berry, Wildcrafted Prickly Ash Bark, Tincture Supplement (4 FL OZ)
- Immune Fortitude Organic Astragalus Root (Astragalus membranaceus), Echinacea Root (Echinacea Purpurea), Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma Lucidum), Schisandra Berry (Schisandra Chinensis), Wildcrafted Prickly Ash Bark (Zanthoxylum Clava-herculis)
- Alcohol-FREE Liquid Extract, Tincture Supplement
- All Natural Herbal Supplements, GMO FREE, VEGAN, MADE IN USA
Ginger & Ginkgo Biloba: Redefining Chinese Herbal Medicine
The natural healing power of ginger has helped me deal with severe menstrual pain, and ginkgo biloba has been my faithful ally against muscular fatigue.
I did not learn about the healing powers of ginger and ginkgo biloba until I went to Marine Corps Boot Camp. I had been training for two weeks before I had the worse menstrual experience of my life. The cramps were so horrible that I wanted to bang my head against the wall, but I didn't; I was more afraid of getting in trouble with my Drill Instructors, than of dealing with the excruciating pain. I lie in my rack shaking and sweating profusely, until my bunkmate got too scared to keep the secret; she decided to call the Drill Instructor on guard and inform her about my dreadful state. I was allowed to go to the hospital five hours later - don't grimace, that was fast in Marine Corps time.
Rediscovering Ginger: I described my pain to the Navy doctor and he performed a few simple tests, then a more complex one that consisted in collecting urine in a way which I rather not describe. After a few moments he asked me about what had my civilian doctor prescribed for the treatment of my dysmenorrhea. First I panicked, then I ventured to ask, "how did I get an STD when I haven't even had sex yet?" He gave me that look, which tells the listener that the speaker knows just how ignorant he or she is, but he did not convey the look in words, instead he calmly said, "dysmenorrhea is the medical term for severe menstrual pain". I shook myself out of the dumb spell, before I told him that it was my first time experiencing cramps that severe, and that I had never been prescribed anything to regulate my period. I also told him that the only thing I had ever taken - religiously - during that time of the month was ginger tea. He smiled and wrote me a prescription for ginger capsules. I frowned and felt dumb again, for at the time I didn't know that ginger came in capsules.
Dealing Ginkgo Biloba: I had been in Boot Camp for two months, before I had to write to a dear friend and ask him for some herbal contraband. We had been smuggling chocolates in tampon tubes - I know grossly genius - so I knew that I could get certain things in, without having to face the fury of the Drill Instructors. I asked him for something natural that could take care of the muscular fatigue brought up by hours of drilling, hiking, and running. Our medic had given the entire platoon an obscene amount of Motrin, but ibuprofen just doesn't do it for me. My friend talked to his mom, and she recommended ginkgo biloba; my legs are shaking right now, remembering the thrill of opening the first tube that camouflaged pure natural healing. I continued to use gingko biloba throughout my Marine Corps career, but I'm a tea kind of girl, so I switched from pills to tea the first chance I got. I used to drink a strong cup of ginkgo biloba tea right before my Physical Fitness Test, which included a three-mile run. I believe that the ginkgo biloba helped to keep my lower extremities nice and loose for the task at hand. And although I can not offer any personal evidence to show that ginkgo biloba can improved brain functioning, I can certainly say that it was quite possible that this Chinese herbal medicine enhanced my muscle memory, for my legs have always remembered to run, really, really fast.
The Medical "Facts": In 2020, a study conduced by the University of Maryland Medical Center (UMDC), implied that ginkgo biloba could be used for dementia, Alzheimer's disease, eye problems, circulation issues, erectile dysfunction (a problem I hope not to experience), memory impairment, altitude sickness, asthma, depression, disorientation, headaches, high blood pressure, vertigo and more. The UMDC list of possible uses for ginger was a little shorter than the one for ginkgo biloba, but it was just as impressive. It suggested that ginger could be used to deal with motion sickness, inflammation, to lower cholesterol and high blood pressure, to get rid of nausea, and even that it could function as an anticancer agent.
All that medical research sounds remarkable, but I must recommend caution, for if you were to take a closer look at the UMDC sources I've provided, you will notice that the list of possible side effects is even longer that the one of suggested uses. Some of the side effects of these two Chinese herbal medicine, that when taken carefully have the potential to work wonders, include but are not limited to the following: gastrointestinal problems, headaches, skin reactions, dizziness, platelet related bleeding complications, and mild heartburn. And both herbal remedies can be very dangerous when taken in combination with certain antidepressants, blood thinners, and/or several other medications. So it would be a very good idea to consult with your doctor, before running out to buy what seems to be the herbal cure for everything.
Recap: You shouldn't allow the uncertain possibility of side effects to keep you away from tasting delicious herbal healing. Remember that ginger has helped me deal with dysmenorrhea, ginkgo biloba has been one of my most powerful allies against muscular fatigue, and I am happy to share with you the fact that I have not suffered any side effects that I know of. Nevertheless, your decision to start taking ginger, ginkgo biloba, or any other herbal medicine, should not be based on one person's successful story.