Bestselling Arts, Film & Photography in Japanese in 2020
Fuji 96090 Instax Mini Instant Film, 10 Sheet, 5 Piece
- Designed for use with Fujifilm instax mini series cameras
- Picture size: 62mm x 46mm
- Film size: 86mm x 54mm
- Excellent Sharpness
- 10 Pictures Per Pack
Tracing Light box Dbmier A4S USB Powered Light Pad Artcraft Tracing LED Light Board for Drawing, Tracing, Sketching, Animation Active Area 8.27" X 12.20"
- ULTRA THIN: The Dbmier A4S Portable USB Powered Light Pad measures at a sleek 5mm of thickness.
- USB CONNECTED: Included is a 60" USB power cord, so you can plug in to any USB port and have longer range.
- DURABILITY & VERSATILITY: Made with 100% Japanese acrylics environmental paneling, this light pad is built to last with the utmost quality. With 3 levels of brightness, there is a vast range of uses. Ideal for calligraphy, stenciling, animation, scrapbooking, sketching & drawing, sewing projects, quilting, stained glass, photography. The LED light pad is great for tracing and is a fantastic tool for the tattoo artist. The light pad is even useful for reading X-rays, old slides and negatives.
- LONG LASTING: Lighting lasts up to 50,000 hours. It is never hot to touch, ensuring safe long-time usage. LED technology allows the light table to run with little energy. The product pass the FCC and UL Certification, ensure safe usage.
- INCLUDED: Slim Light Pad, 60" USB Power Cord, Instruction Manual,18 Month Warranty, 10 complementary pieces of tracing paper, and easy-to-reach customer service. The light pad is shipped with a protective film on it to protect the screen from scratching during shipment. Please remove it before use!
shashin de tanoshimu okinawa ryokou nakagusukushiroato marmade beach shashin de tanosimu okinawa ryokou (Japanese Edition)
Accessories Kit for Fujifilm Instax Film Mini 8 or 9 Cameras | Fun & Colorful Photo Accessory Set with Scrapbook, Photo Album, Mini Stickers, Mini Film Clips & Vintage Frames | Artistic Hanging Frames
- A NEW AGE TWIST ON OLD SCHOOL PHOTOGRAPHY Technology has changed the face of photography, making printed photos obsolete. While this can make life easier in many ways, allowing photos to be accessible through the internet without ever having to print pictures, it's sad our kids don't get to enjoy collecting pictures, decorating them and framing them or putting them on the wall like we used to. This fujifilm art kit is a throwback to the days of photographs, picture frames, and photo albums.
- OPTIMIZED FOR ANY POLAROID OR PRINT OUT This set was designed for any fujifilm camera, so it works with the Mini 8, Mini 9, Mini 90, Mini 70, Mini 50S, Mini 25, Mini Hello Kitty or Polaroid PIC 300, which are easy to decorate with their white border. However, you can use any photo you want to decorate, frame, put on the wall, or clip onto the mini frames. Use your own drawings or your kids' to put on display. With so many decorative art options, your kid can bring any picture to life.
- MAKES FOR THE PERFECT GIFT Having difficulty coming up with a fun present idea? Don't want to get your kid or someone else's the same, boring thing that everyone else gets them? The Craft a Photo Accessory Set is a unique gift that is as creative as it is high quality. This unisex product will be a hit no matter who you are giving the gift to and it's something that will withstand the test of time, being a fun thing for them and their friends to do for years to come.
- BRING OUT THE ARTISTIC SIDE While made for anyone, this product is particularly fun for kids and teenagers. Encourage your children to explore their imaginative and artistic side by creating professional looking photo art with the album book and frame stickers for the Fujifilm. This mini kit is full of bright stickers, colorful tape, markers, standing picture holders, little frames, and an album book. It contains exciting ways to accessorize photos, create albums, and entertain your kids for hou
- ENDLESS THINGS TO DO With so many artsy products, photos won't be the only thing your kids will be decorating. Made for boys and girls, this arts and crafts product is a favorite among kids and teenagers with vivid imaginations. Along with Fujifilm instax film frames, albums, and wall hang frames, the Craft A Photo set includes items optimal for numerous other projects. Whether it's stickers to decorate your child's notebooks with or glitter markers to draw cartoons, the options are as endless a
Our1Planet Presents: Kyoto
Copic Markers Comic Master Light Table, A3 Size
Japanese Hieroglyph Word Journey Calligraphy Spiritual Decor Wall Mural Vinyl Art Sticker M525
- OUR ITEMS ARE MADE IN USA AND SHIP FROM USA! DO NOT BUY FROM ASIAN STORES
- All sticker we sell is made per order and cut in house! We make our decals using superior quality interior and exterior glossy, removable vinyl film made in USA
- If you don't see a color option on the item page - just write us a message immediately after you complete your purchase about your color preference, otherwise color BLACK will be shipped.
- if you don't see a size option on the item page - let us know - we will arrange the purchase! If you need to know an EXACT sticker measurement, or have questions or problems - just write us a message and we will respond within hours! Our decals can be removed without any sticky residue, but these decals are NOT REUSABLE after removal.
- Sticker size shown on the picture could be bigger or smaller than size of the actual item
Franzibla Beach And Sunset View UPF 50+ Anti-UV Parasol Waterproof Windproof Reverse 3 Folds Auto Open Close Lightweight Umbrella
- PORTABLE SIZE -Compact, light and perfect for travel.Measures 37.8 inch (96 cm) in diameter when open, and is large enough to shelter two adults from the downpour. Measures 11 inch (28 cm) long when folded and can easily fit in your bag.
- Automatically opens and closes by pressing the button
- WIND,UV& RAIN RESISTANT- SPF: UPF>50 with thick zero translucent black coating.The strong waterproof and windproof automatic rain umbrella to keep you well protected in the rains and wind. Also it prevents you from the strong UV rays on sunny days.A good companion for outdoor activities, such as traveling, shopping, commuting or any formal business occasion.
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Made from high-density water-repellent fabric, the canopy keeps you dry and makes it extremely easy to shake off the raindrops.The frame is constructed with stainless steel ribs and fiberglass tips to allow for maximum durability and flexibility to withstand heavy wind. A perfect meaningful gift for you to select.
- This adorable umbrella will surely cheer you up in any dismal weather
Kobold Windproof Travel Umbrella Lights Compact Mini 3 Fold Rain & Sun Protection Umbrellas for Women Gray
- UV PROTECTION & WATER REPELLENT: Summer is coming, are you worried about your skin exposed in the sun, we know that may cause sunburn, allergies, heat stroke etc. This travel compact umbrella could be dual used as Sun & Rain Umbrella. The canopy cloth with vinyl in it have strong anti-ultraviolet effect and very good sunscreen shade for cooling and UV protection and water blocking coating makes it dry quickly, great umbrella for both rain and sun, would be your new great companion.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT & MINI COMPACT TRAVEL SIZE: Big Canopy size 43 inch but folds to only 9.8inch, really mini compact size that the umbrella won't take a lot of space and it's much lighter than normal folding umbrella, only weights 0.51lbs, very convenient to fit into most handbags, tote bag, backpacks, briefcases, car etc. The lightweight compact umbrella is perfectly portable for anyone so you can pack it and take it with you easily.
- AN UMBRELLA LASTS LONG: Every detail of our umbrellas are designed with the user in mind. Quality comes first in priority. Our portable umbrella use reinforced high-grade aluminum shaft & premium fiberglass ribs, forming a solid foundation of sturdiness and durability. This vented umbrella is designed to survive the strong wind gusts and intense rain with full shape and quickly bounce back in case flipping inside-out, the perfect lifestyle accessory. Never experience the embarrassment of an umbr
- EASY TO OPEN AND CLOSE: Craftsmanship exists in every detail, special carbon fiber pattern design is used as a protective film for the handle surface to make it very comfortable to grib. The non-button design prevents your finger from getting hurt when opening and closing the umbrella. No resistance to push and pull the shaft, open and close umbrella smoothly. Easy to open and close without much strength needed.
- DECENT UMBRELLA FOR MEN & WOMEN: They are different color versions, everyone can choose the color you prefer, women may like bright color umbrella like red and sky blue and men may like classic blue and black color. Stylish look plus various bright colors for you to choose make this umbrella as a perfectly ideal gift to your family, friends or lovers. The umbrella function very well to keep them very cool in the sun and don't get wet in the rain.
META ARTING:only 1 way of thinking which changes you: I change suddenly your life by getting art thinking (Japanese Edition)
META ARTING:only 1 way of thinking which changes you: I change suddenly your life by getting art thinking (Japanese Edition)
A Complete Guide to Special Effects Makeup: Conceptual Creations by Japanese Makeup Artists
- Titan Books UK
LED Light Box, A4S Tracing Light Box Ultra Thin USB Powered Artcraft Portable Light Board Tracer for Artists, Animation, Sketching, Drawing
Mr. And Mrs. Frugal Choose a Photographer
This article describes some important questions to ask when choosing a photographer. It also gives helpful hints on how to make frugal decisions and get a good deal for quality work.
Having said all that, we actually did visit other photographers before putting down our deposit. We knew we wanted this particular photographer, but we are also too frugal to not look elsewhere. Since he was the first wedding professional we met, my husband and I were not sure exactly what a good deal looked like in terms of photography. So we looked elsewhere.
The second man we met annoyed us the second we approached him. Incessant bragging, boastful and loud are the best words to describe this second man. And then there were his prices, which were truly astronomical!
The third, and last interview we had, was with a man who not only charged an arm and a leg for his work, but honestly I think my 6 year old cousin, who already has an interest in photography, could have produced better photos. Of course, we did not know this about his photos until we went to his house for a meeting. Fortunately we also found out that his skill at videography was no better than my father's video quality on Christmas morning. Needless to say this decision was an easy one! Remember that as the bride and groom who are putting out a lot of money, it is completely your right to ask for samples. We are very glad we did!
So what made our chosen photographer so fantastic and clearly better than most of the other companies out there? His prices were reasonable, especially considering the quality of his work and what the total price included. He had packages set up, but he was very accommodating and easy to work with when it came to choosing exactly what we wanted. The quality of his pictures were fantastic because not only was he able to capture the essence of the event, but he took many unposed pictures which actually made for some of the most touching shots. The two biggest advantages this man offered were unlimited shots (we had close to 1700 pictures) and the fact that he let the couple share rights, meaning that you have the option of printing out all your pictures wherever you want. If you don't realize the gravity of that immediately, check out the website for your local photo shop right now and see what they charge. You will probably find prices between 10-20 cents per 4 x 6; if you order from a professional it's more like $2-5 per 4 x 6....see the cost saving in that?! This saving is good for you and anyone else that wants to order photos.
Ask any photographer you interview those two questions: how many photos will you take and what is your policy about the rights to the pictures? And don't forget the icing on the cake....we saved 25% off the total cost just by finding this guy at a bridal show that cost us nothing to attend!
How do you find a quality photographer? Talk to people you know who have hired professionals. Ask to see their contract and see what was agreed to. Attend bridal shows or wedding events so you can actually meet different professionals out there. Don't be afraid to set up interviews with them. If they want your business, they will be happy to meet with you and show you all the samples they can. My husband and I met with our photographer twice before we put down a deposit. Ask what they can offer you. You never know what someone might be willing to throw in. We made it clear that we were on a budget but also wanted great photos. Remember, you are the one dishing out a lot of money, and the last thing you want is to get your wedding photos and be horribly disappointed. Ask about rights to the photos, the number of pictures that can be taken, and how many photographers you will be working with. My personal suggestion is to have two. This provides another angle and the ability to capture more of the moments that you really want.