Bestselling Art Tool & Sketch Storage Boxes in 2021
Vencer 3 Drawer Wood Art Storage Box Pencil, Pen, Pastel, Marker Set VAO-001
- Stores and organizers your color pencil set, pastels, pens, etc.
- Each drawer holds 46 regular pencils and the whole box appr 138
- Well-made sturdy beech wood body with varnish coating.
- Reinforced functionality (see product description)
Tosnail 12-inch Plastic Art Supply Craft Storage Tool Box Container Case with Two Trays
- Inner Size: 12" L x 6.5" W x 3.1" H; Refer to the pictures. PLEASE CONTACT US IF THE PRODUCT IS DAMAGED.
- Made of high quality PP plastic material. The sticker on the top has been completely removed.
- 12-Inch storage box features 2 cantilever trays inside plus a bulk bottom bin.
- Clear plastic design with white carrying handle on lid and a snap tight clasp.
- Keep your paint, craft supplies, fishing tackle, sewing notions and more organized portable and easy to access.
US Art Supply Large Multi-Function Wooden Artist Tool & Brush Storage Box
- The classic version of the traditional artist's tool box with multi-functional compartments.
- Protect, organize and transport your paints, brushes, tools and supplies.
- Two top brush storage slide open trays for easy access to supplies and brushes.
- It is light-weight yet sturdy, and it features s full size pull out drawer.
- Wooden Multi-Function Artist Tool Box Size: 14-1/8"Wide x 9-1/4"Deep x 6"Tall
ArtBin Super Satchel Double Deep with Removable Dividers, Aqua Mist Art and Craft Storage Container Box, 6990AA
- Exterior Box dimensions: 15.25 x 14 x 6.25 inches
- Extra depth allows for storage of larger, bulkier supplies.
- Use "open core" (without dividers) for paper, vinyl sheets, albums and fabric or customize up to 8 compartments for multiple storage options including photo storage, card making supplies, dies, templates, punches, fat quarters, vinyl rolls and more.
- Area on dividers accommodates standard size address labels to ID contents of each section.
- Fits in the Super Satchel Cube (6855SC).
Professional Arts and Crafts Organizers Foldable Large Capacity Art Supplies Storage Bag Art Tool&Sketch Boxes Lightweight Messenger Bag Tote for Paints, Paint Brushes Pen&Pencil, Sketchbook, Pallet
- TOP QUALITY: Crafted from waterproof Oxford fabric with durable leather interior lining, stitched well, strong and lightweight. Sturdy and smooth two-way zipper to keep your projects from getting lost. Easy access to reach wherever you go.
- LARGE CAPACITY with Multi-pocket: Size 11.8H*10.6W*18.9 L inch. With 1 large main compartment+ 1 medium side pocket+ 1 small top pouch. The large capacity can hold 58/64 cube pallet, folable painting bucket, paint brushes, drawing pens&pencils, sketchbook and 8k sketch paper, oil/watercolor/acrylic paints; Or you can take it as a traverl tote, messenger bag, or a basket container for clothes and kids toys,etc
- CLEAR PVC TOP SEEING: The flexible and clear PVC cover allows you to easily see what inside without opening the bag.
- KEEP ART SUPPLIES ORGANIZED: Perfect art tool box for organizing palette, art pencils, art pens, painting brushes, sketchbook, foldable painting bucket, pigment, oils and other supplies. Ideal for outdoor art sketch, painting, drawing, studio, professional art activities and more
- VERSATILE USE: With 3 straps, the padded handle and removable adjustable shoulder strap give you option to carry it by hand or on the arm, wear it over the shoulder or across the body like a messenger. Convenient portable design, you cannot miss it!
ArtBin 17-Inch Twin Top Tool Box- Black Art and Craft Supply Storage Container, 6918AB
- Exterior Box Dimensions: 17 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches
- The lift out tray is ideal for smaller supplies such as pens, pencils, markers and paint brushes.
- Strong rubber over-molded handle for comfort.
- A strong latch with locking tab for security.
- Durable plastic container made in the U.S.A.
ArtBin Essentials Lift Out Tray with Black Latches and Handle-Clear Art/ Craft Storage Box, 83805
- 2 level storage
- Translucent clear box and tray
- New comfort grip handle with matching latches
US Art Supply Artist Wood Pastel, Pen, Marker Storage Box with Drawer(s) (Medium Tool Box)
- The classic version of the traditional artist's tool box.
- It is light-weight yet sturdy, and it features metal hardware and a durable handle.
- The top storage tray lifts out for easy access to supplies stored below
- Wooden Artist Tool Box Size: 14-5/8"Wide x 5-1/8"Deep x 5"Tall
Heritage Arts HPB1006 Small Art Tool Box
- Sturdy latch.
- Carry handle.
- Four fixed compartments.
- Convenient carry handle.
- Translucent blue.
ArtBin Mini Sidekick Storage Box- Art/ Craft Supply Storage Container, 6815AG
- Great for storing art and craft supplies
- ArtBin with a handle and snap closure
- Made in USA
- Contains one 7x9-1/2x4-1/2 inch mini sidekick ArtBin
Art Alternatives Artist Toolbox Clear 12in
- Recyclable clear plastic box
- Feature stylish blue handles - clasps
- Convenient in-lid storage for small items
- 12 inch
US Art Supply Small Beechwood Artist Tool and Brush Storage Box with Locking Clasp
- The classic version of the traditional artist's tool box.
- Protect, organize and transport your pencils, erasers, artist tools and supplies.
- An elegant, unfinished wood box is constructed of Beechwood.
- It is light-weight yet sturdy, and it features quality hardware.
- This Artist's Supply Chest features a locking clasps to keep supplies secure. (Brushes and Markers in image not included)
Art Alternatives Wood Box Supply Chest,Brown,16-1/8"x8"x5-7/8"
- Wooden Artist's Supply Chest
- Protect and organize your supplies tools small accessories and more
- It is finished with sturdy brass-plated steel latches and hinges
- Eight separate removable storage dividers provide versatile organization
- It measures 16-1/8"x8"x5-7/8"
7 Tools that Should Be in Every Tool Box
Yes, both men and women own tool boxes. The reason why is that both men and women are learning how to tackle simple home repair jobs.
Yes, both men and women own tool boxes. The reason why is that both men and women are learning how to tackle simple home repair jobs. They are doing this to save money and they are doing this because they take pride in their home. In these tool boxes, everyone knows a hammer must reside. A hammer is a simple basic tool that can be used for a number of projects. Everyone also knows that a tool box must also contain a tape measure and a variety of screw drivers in a variety of sizes that come with Phillip's heads and flatheads. But do you know what the other seven essential tools that your tool box should contain?
A Power Drill
A cordless power drill will make it so much easier to tighten those screws, removing screws and even drilling holes in walls. They can save you a lot of time and energy. If you purchase the cordless variety, you can use in anywhere you wish without having to worry about extension cords or plugins. When shopping for one, consider buying one that also comes equipped with a built-in-level. This will make it easier to make sure all your holes are straight from the very beginning.
Yes, you could use a handsaw, if you want a real workout and if you have a lot of time or little wood to cut. However, if you have a lot of thick wood to cut or just a lot of wood in general to cut, you really need a power saw. When purchasing one, consider one that is of light weight and one that cans a circular blade to make it easier to make straighter cuts or will actually cut through most any type of material you want.
Wrenches are the perfect tools to help get a good grip on those tight nuts and bolts. For this reason, you should add a few adjustable wrench to your tool box. An adjustable will adjust to a variety of sizes and will keep you from having to purchasing a variety of wrenches to fit your every need.
Someday you may have to make a cut in a piece of tile, plastic, wallpaper, wallboard or another area and an utility knife can be the perfect solution, These comes in a variety of sizes and prices. However, be sure to purchase one that has a retractable blade to make sure you don't accidentally cut yourself.
A basic level is usually all any normal person needs. The liquid filled bubbles inside a basic level will indicate when any object is flush. This is usually enough to show you if you have hung a picture straight or if any holes are even.
You can use a caulk gun to fill in the holes and cracks around your windows, doors, etc. You may find that this a very useful tool to help keep down your electrical costs. It can also be used to apply various different types of adhesives.
Pliers can be used for gripping, turning and clamping various objects about the house. It can also be used during pluming work and any time you may need a better grip.
Add these tools to your toolbox and you will have the basics you need to start and finish most any project on your to do list.