Bestselling Art Supplies & Craft Supplies in 2021
Arts & Crafts Supply Center Complete with 20 Filled Drawers of Craft Materials
- RED ORGANIZER 15''X7.5''X6'' arts N crafts supply center with 20 drawers to keep crafts organized
- TONS OF SUPPLIES & ready to use crafts, Felts Pom-poms Google eyes ABC stickers Crystals Pipe cleaners And much more.
- MOTIVATION & CREATIVITY organized supply center encourages kids to be creative and do projects that will boost self esteem.
- ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES! Create Collages, Googly Eyed Mini Monsters, Frames, Cards and More
- FOR HOMES, kindergartens of Schools. Great for Rainy Days and Parties!
Crayola Inspiration Art Case: 140 Pieces, Art Set, Gifts for Kids, Age 4, 5, 6
- 140 ART SUPPLIES: 64 Crayola Crayons, 20 Short Colored Pencils, 40 Washable Markers, 1 Art Storage Case, and 15 Large Sheets of Paper.
- ART & CRAFT SUPPLY STORAGE: Portable and organized storage for all of the included Crayola art supplies.
- DRAWING AND COLORING SET: 140 creative essentials for drawing, coloring, and crafting on the go.
- CREATIVITY UNLEASHED: Spread colorful possibilities with a vibrant collection of art supplies for kids, which they can travel with on all their adventures.
- GIFT FOR GIRLS & BOYS: A birthday or holiday gift you can rely on for big smiles and hours at a time of imaginative fun!
- SAFE AND NONTOXIC: Coloring supplies for kids, age 4 & up!
ALEX Toys Craft Giant Art Jar
- Massive amount of craft supplies in a reusable storage container with a handle
- Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Seal Award winner
- Includes felt shapes, craft sticks, google eyes, buttons, spools, colored and textured papers, glue stick, glitter glue, craft scissors, paper plates
- Also includes paper bags, feathers, pom poms, ric rac, pipe cleaners, sequins, stickers, fabric flowers, foam shapes and instructions
- Recommended for children 4 years of age and older
mDesign Plastic Portable Craft Storage Organizer Caddy Tote, Divided Basket Bin with Handle for Craft, Sewing, Art Supplies - Holds Paint Brushes, Colored Pencils, Stickers, Glue, Yarn - Small - Clear
- SMART STORAGE: Great for acrylic paints, glitter, yarn, ribbons, paper, markers, crayons, albums and fabric; Multiple storage options including scrapbook supplies, photo storage, card making supplies, dies, templates, punches, stamps and more; Use at home for kids arts and crafts, or in the classroom or art studio - the sturdy construction makes these perfect for a multitude or organizational needs
- PORTABLE: Easy grip integrated handle makes these bins portable; The handle makes it easy and convenient to pull these off the shelf, out of the cabinet or closet - especially when they are up high; Use more than one to create a storage system that works for you; Keep items organized and ready - just grab and go
- VERSATILE & COMPACT: This grab and go storage caddy is great for other rooms in your home - try them in bedrooms, laundry rooms, kitchens, craft rooms, garage and more; The compact size also makes them great for dorm rooms, kids rooms, RVs and campers
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made of durable BPA and Chlorine free shatter-resistant plastic; Easy Care - clean with mild soap and water; Do not place in dishwasher
- THOUGHTFULLY SIZED: Measures 6" x 9.75" x 6.75" high
Dinosaur Arts and Crafts Kit Supplies for Kids & Preschooler includes: Dab & Dot Markers, Stencils, Mosaic, Sketch Book, Pom Poms, Googly Eyes & Pipe Cleaners -A Busy Box of Activities Over 100 Pieces
- CRAFT and LEARN Activity Kit Easy to use of arts and crafts for the little dinosaur lover. Packed with ready to use Dab and Dot Markers, stencils, sketch book and mosaic by numbers set to keep them entertained for hours. Unlike other craft kits, our kit includes supplies for many crafting sessions.
- OVER 300 pieces included: 2 Dot markers, 13 large cut dinosaur stencils 20 assorted pom poms, 10 sets of googly eyes, 10 pipe cleaners, 4 mosaic by numbers set with colored tiles and one 30 page thick sketch book. Our container are recyclable and reusable for other crafts items.
- FINE MOTOR SKILLS Improve hand eye coordination and fine motor skills, and let kids build confidence in their making beautiful art. We included a 30 page sketch book and stencils for for a rainy day activity. Use stencils with pencil colors, dot markers, regular markers and crayons to create art in minutes.
- RAINY DAY or PARTY ACTIVITY From flying to the ferocious, your imagination can bring these dinosaurs to life. Use pom poms, googly eyes, pipe cleaners to create original dinosaur art.
- IDEAS BOOK - Bonus idea book with your purchase . Create Pterodactyl, Triceratops, Stegosaurus, Ankylosaurus, Velociraptor, Brachiosaur, and the mighty Tyrannosaurus Rex! with our Dot Markers and sketch book easily.
EduKit Jumbo 500 PC Crafting Kit for Kids | Pipe Cleaners, Pompoms & Googly Eyes Large Assortment of Colors & Size | DIY Art Supplies for Children's Craft Projects, Paper Crafts, Holiday Crafts
Cre8tivePick kids art & craft 21 pieces of fun painting drawing tools for kids. E-book guide step by step on how to use. Early learning kids painting set, sponge brush, flower pattern brush, Brush set
- CHRISTMAS COMPLIMENTARY E-BOOK on step-by-step guide to teach children on the potential illustration we can create with these fun painting tools / brushes. The e-book makes it easier for little artist to get started. Exclusively from Cre8tivePick.
- EARLY LEARNING: easy-to-do painting with these kids art supplies which help children strengthen their hand / finger muscles and develop fine motor skills.
- KIDS PAINTING SET ARE EASY TO WASH. They are also designed in comfortable sizes for the little artists age 2-6 years old to navigate and explore the different patterns and shapes they can create with the tools.
- BONUS PACKAGE ADDITIONAL 6 STAMPING TOOLS, Christmas a season of giving. Let's unleash the child's unlimited creativity and imagination.
- SHOP WITH A PEACE OF MIND - We offer a 45-days money-back guarantee, no questions asked.
Lakeshore Arts & Crafts Supply Center
- Tons of ready-to-use art supplies at kids' fingertips
- Perfect for scrapbooking, collage projects, 3-D artwork & more
- Includes hundreds of art supplies, a 20-drawer case for organization and an activity book with project ideas
- For ages 4 and up
US Art Supply 8 X 10 inch Professional Artist Quality Acid Free Canvas Panel Boards for Painting 12-Pack (1 Full Case of 12 Single Canvas Board Panels)
- 100% Pure Cotton Artist Canvas mounted onto Acid Free Heavy Board
- Triple Acrylic Gesso Primed for Oil or Acrylic Painting
- 8-Ounce Finished Weight with Turned Edges
- Acid Free - Archival Quality - For All types of Media
- Great for Students and Professional Artists, use for Kids Crafts and all Decorative Painting Projects & more
Kid Made Modern Arts And Crafts Library Set - Kid Craft Supplies | Art Projects In A Box
- UNLOCK YOUR KIDS CREATIVITY - Our Arts and Crafts Library contains all the craft supplies you need to start your own crafting center, including the carrying case to store it all
- ONLY THING YOU NEED TO ADD is your imagination. Friendship bracelet, pom pom monster, pipe cleaner crown, the possibilities of what you can create are endless
- DIY CRAFT MATERIALS - Allow your creative juices to flow while making jewelry, backpack and luggage tags, or even art projects for school
- THE ULTIMATE ARTS AND CRAFT KIT PRESENT SET - An inspiring present to encourage creativity in children. Comes with a case to take crafting supplies on the go
- IMAGINATION RUNS WILD - Ages 8 and up may enjoy hours of exploring their creative side by crafting, scrapbooking, making jewelry and so much more
SuperM CMBB 006 Edging Art Creative Craft Scissors Kids Picture Photo Paper Safe Cutter for Decorative Gift Pack of 6
Fibre Craft 3-in-1 Foam Kit, Butterflies/Dragons, 1000 pcs
- Colorful foam
- Assorted shapes
- Peel and stick
Craft-tastic - String Art Kit - Craft Kit Makes 3 Large String Art Canvases - Peace Sign Edition
Destash to Make Extra Money Without Making Crafts
Learn what destash means and how to destash to make extra money by selling unwanted craft supplies. You will get rid of clutter and find more workspace in the process.
What Will Sell?
If you have a specific craft project that your stash was meant for, pair that information with your stock. People are more likely to buy a bundle of supplies if they can imagine the finished craft. Consider calling it a kit if you have everything they'll need to complete a project, including directions.
Odds and ends will also sell, but in my experience, not as well as a kit. Group similar goods together and sell them as a lot. Ribbon, scrapbooking paper, and yarn are good examples of items that are often sold this way.
An exception to the non-kit rule is material. If you have several 1 yard lengths of cloth, consider offering them as fat quarters. These are pieces of fabric measuring 18 inches by 22 inches. Check the link in the Resources box for more information on cutting fat quarters.
Where to Sell the Stockpile
My favorite place to browse other crafters' destash offerings is online. Etsy.com is a wonderful place to buy supplies as well as to sell. The listing fees are cheaper there than on eBay, and you get 5 free picture uploads instead of the 1 eBay offers. Of course eBay is another place to trade your stash for money. Online crafting forums sometimes offer a classified section where you can sell items, too.
If you would rather sell your things in person, consider adding them to your regular finished vending booth stock. Fellow crafters are often happy to purchase materials at craft fairs. You may be able to fill a whole booth with destash supplies. Be sure to check with the person in charge of the fair or market first, since some may be strict about the goods offered in their venue.
Where to Find More Stashes
After successfully selling your stockpile, you can sell your friends' things, too. Many crafters want to destash, but dread the effort of selling the items. Some people will give you the whole pile free and clear if it means getting the clutter out of their workspaces!
People that don't want to give their stash away may be willing to share any money you make by selling it for them. By splitting the profits, you can both benefit. I recommend getting any sales arrangements in writing to avoid misunderstandings later. Also, decide what will be done with the items that do not sell.
Thrift shops are great places to find craft supplies at bargain basement prices. After you check over the miscellaneous and house ware sections, hit the book area, too. There are often crafting and DIY books for sale cheaply that would make a great addition to a craft lot.