Bestselling Art Storage Cabinets in 2020
ArtBin Store-In-Drawer Cabinet; 9 Art and Craft Supply Storage Drawers, 6809PC
- Outer Dimensions: 14.375 x 6 x 8.375 inches
- Sturdy white plastic with 9 transparent drawers (5.313 x 4.25 x 2.188 inches).
- Wall mountable for space saving organization.
- Perfect for beads, buttons, thread, pens, pencils, stamp and stamp pads, inks, kids craft supplies, cosmetics and jewelry.
- Conveniently stack both 6809PC and 6830PC styles!
Lil' Davinci Store & Display Art Cabinet Frame, 12 Inches x 18 Inches
- Art Frame & Art Cabinet
- Securely mounts to walls with hardware included
- Stores up to 50 original pieces of artwork
- Hang vertically or horizontally
- Size 12" x 18"
Akro-Mils 10124 24 Drawer Plastic Parts Storage Hardware and Craft Cabinet, 20-Inch x 16-Inch x 6.5-Inch, Black
- Rugged, high-impact polystyrene frame. Perfect for crafts, beads, hardware, fishing and more
- Drawer dividers molded into back of cabinet
- 24 virtually unbreakable drawers 4-3/8-Inch x 2-Inch x 5-1/4-Inch
- Cabinet Dim. (WxDxH): 20"x6-3/8"x15-13/16". Large Drawer Size : 6" x 4-1/2" x 2-3/16"
- Made in the USA
Akro-Mils 10144 D 20-Inch by 16-Inch by 6-1/2-Inch Hardware and Craft Cabinet, Black
- Made in the USA
- Rugged, high-impact polystyrene frame can be stacked or wall mounted
- 12 virtually unbreakable drawers, 4-3/8-inch by 2-inch by 5-1/4-inch
- Also 32 virtually unbreakable drawers, 2-1/8-inch by 1-1/2-inch by 5-1/4-inch
- Rugged, high-impact polystyrene frame
- Drawer dividers molded into back of cabinet
- 12 virtually unbreakable 4-3/8-inch by 2-inch by 5-1/4-inch Large drawers
- Also, 32 virtually unbreakable 2-1/8-inch by 1-1/2-inch by 5-1/4-inch Small drawers
- Ideal for crafts, beads, hardware, fishing, and more, made in the USA
ECR4Kids Birch Multi-Section Storage Cabinet with 15 Scoop Front Bins, Sand
- Organize Your Space - durable birch hardwood storage cabinet with a range of different storing compartments
- Commercial or Personal - stylish wood cabinets fit right into classrooms, preschools, daycares, offices and homes
- Abundant Storage - 15 open cubbies and 17 wide shelves for storing books, toys, puzzles, games or supplies
- Organization Bins - 12" deep cubbies are paired with either assorted, clear or sand bins
- Ready to Roll - includes 4 heavy-duty casters that can be installed for effortless mobility; rounded edges for added safety
- Certified and Safe - GREENGUARD[GOLD] Certified for minimal chemical emissions into indoor air; features rounded edges for safety
- Overall Dimensions - measures 48" L x 13" W x 36" H, 80 lbs
- Ready to Assemble - adult assembly required
Waterproof Art/Craft Supplies Storage Tote Bag Oxford Artist Travel Portfolio Carrying Bag Case, Painting Box, Large Capacity Messenger Bag for Painting Brushes, Pencils, Palette, Paints & Sketchbook
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Made of quality oxford and imitation leather lining, great stitching, durable and waterproof. Lined with color random
- LARGE CAPACITY - One main compartment, large enough to hold drawing pads, panels,easels, sketchbook, paints/watercolors/oils and other large items. Front and top pocket can hold brushes,pencils,pallets,books,folding easels and other art materials. Dimension: 18.5x11x9.8 inch
- SOLID CASE BAG - There are two steel wire to support to finalize the design. Foldable, easy to fold up when you don't need it, space-saving
- EASY TO CARRY - With padded handle for more comfortable to carry. Comes with detachable shoulder strap, so you can carry it as a shoulder bag
- GREAT ART BOX - Heavy duty art carrying kit. Perfect for artists on-the-go. Ideal gift for artists and students outdoor sketch, studio, professional exam and so more
Safco Products 4973LG Facil Flat File Closed Base for 4972LG Medium File, sold separately, Light Gray
- Economical flat file low closed base, medium
- Raises Safco Products Facil File, sold separately 4" off floor
- Front recessed 2 3/8" from file
- Steel construction with durable powder coat finish
- Use with Safco Products up to 2 stacked small Facil Flat File Model 4972LG, sold separately
South Shore Artwork Craft Table with Storage - Large Work Surface - Multiple Storage Spaces - Pure White
- EXPANSIVE WORK SURFACE: Perfect crafting table for sewing, gift-wrapping and jewelry making. Let your creativity spread out across the 53 x 24 inch desktop. Made of non-toxic laminated particle board.
- MULTIPLE STORAGE OPTIONS: Shelves, cabinets and drawers abound in this multi-tasking arts crafts table. Plenty of places to store paper, scissors, books and other tools behind the two large cabinets and multiple fixed and adjustable shelves.
- ADORABLE COTTAGE STYLE: Grooved wainscoting and rustic black-finish metal handles make this the ideal craft table for those who appreciate the clean, warm look of cottage charm.
- INTERCHANGEABLE STORAGE FOR CUSTOM LOOK: Arrange the two large cabinets to your preference (each is 30" x 23.5" x 11"). Spacious middle drawer glides smoothly on metal rails (22.75" X 13.25" X 3.25").
- 5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: Shop with confidence knowing that we proudly stand behind this Artwork Craft Table with a full 5-year limited warranty. Assembly is required.
Creative Mark Pastel Storage Box, Wooden 3 Drawer, Sturdy & Stackable, Perfect For Pastels, Art Tools, Paint Brushes & Makeup Brushes -Natural Finish 9½" D × 16" W × 3¼" H
ADEPTUS 76152 6 Drawer Wide Roll Cart, Medium Pine
- Six drawer roll cart made from real wood that will last for years. No particle board!
- Multi-purpose storage on wheels. Use in the kitchen, garage, home office, or project rooms
- Extra wide drawers will hold a full ream of letter size paper, phone books, or boxed rolls of kitchen wrap
- Ideal storage for arts and crafts, scrapbooking, sewing, school supplies and toys
- 25.8 Height x 20.75 Width x 15.35 Length/Depth
Studio Designs Flat File in Light Grey 46.75 inches wide by 35.5 inches deep 60727
- Five Slide -out Drawers: 43.25"W X 32.75"D X 1.75"H
- Steel Frame Construction for Durability
- Steel Roller Guides for Smooth and Easy Operation
- Interior Flat Depressors keep Files Neat & Orderly
ECR4Kids Birch 9-Cubby School Classroom Block Storage Cabinet with Casters, Natural, 36" W
- Organize Your Space - durable cabinet with 9 open cubbies for storing blocks, toys, games, puzzles or books
- Commercial or Personal - naturally finished cabinets fit right into classrooms, preschools, daycares, offices and homes
- Ready to Roll - includes 4 heavy-duty casters that can be installed for effortless mobility; adult assembly required
- Certified and Safe - GREENGUARD[GOLD] Certified for minimal chemical emissions into indoor air
- Overall Dimensions - 36" L x 13" W x 24" H
- Small Compartment - 6.5" L x 12" W x 6.5" H
- Medium Compartment - 11.1" L x 12" W x 6.5" H
- Large Compartment - 20.5" L x 12" W x 6.5" H
Flip Frame Art to Counter (1) Instant Counter-Top (2) Hidden Storage (3) Easy to Change Art. USES: Cosmetics, Medicine Cabinet, Spices, Office Supplies. Clear Clutter - Space Saver. White
- INSTANT COUNTER - Holds up to 6 pounds . Cabinet shelving holds 20 pounds. Use it then close it back up. Medicine Cabinet Meets Murphy Bed! Pedestal Sink? Digging in Drawers? No Room?
- CLEAR CLUTTER! 3 Glass Shelves AND 10 Height Choices. Hidden Storage for Your Bathroom, Kitchen, Office, Teen's Room
- CHANGE PICTURE AT WHIM...Effortlessly Change Art in Seconds Using Magnetic End Cap - NO TOOLS NEEDED
- SOLID WOOD FRAME, White & Espresso, Soft Close Hinges, Tempered Glass Protects Included Art and Mat
- TEACHER INVENTED / PATENTED US8,381,661B2, Fully Assembled, Simple to Install, 17"L x 21H" Exterior with 4" Interior Depth, EXCLUSIVELY HERE
Magnet Storage Cabinet for Your Shop
If you are running out of space for all your tools or want to keep your most used tool on hand, this magnetic cabinet has you covered.
After years of growing up working with my grandfather in his shop I noticed that the most used tools were never on hand when you needed them. Worse yet, they were taking up space in tool boxes that could be otherwise used to protect and store more tools. In an effort to help people save space in their shop I decided to build a magnetic storage cabinet so that none of the space would be wasted.
Materials for this project
*Metal cutting saw
* Six Door hinges
Constructing the storage cabinet
When constructing your storage cabinet it is up to you how big and wide it has to be. This will depend solely on what you would like to keep in the cabinet, but if you want a basic easy to use cabinet it should be at least three feet wide and six feet high. The final height is up to you, but take into account your own height and reaching ability when deciding on height. Cut two large pieces of sheet metal that match the height and length that you want the cabinet to be. One piece will serve as your doors and the other will serve as the back of the cabinet. Cut two smaller pieces of sheet metal that match the length of your two larger pieces and that are at least three feet wide. Add a foot of length to both the top and bottom pieces of the cabinet as it will later be bent to been welded together. Mark six inches down on each end of the bottom and top pieces and bend them at a ninety degree angle. Take your welder and weld both the top and bottom pieces to one of the larger pieces of sheet metal. Once finished, cut out two long pieces to serve as the sides of the cabinet. Attach each side piece from the inside of the cabinet, using the bent pieces of the top and bottom to act as welding points. For added support you can cut a thin piece of sheet metal and bend it around the three sides of the outside of the cabinet, welding it every few inches to ensure a good weld.
Creating doors and finishing the cabinet
Now that you have the cabinet housing completed, it is time to create the cabinet doors. Taking the second large piece of sheet metal you created, draw a line down the center to act as your cutting point. Cut along the center line and carefully separate the two pieces of sheet metal. Mark an inch in on each piece and bend them at a ninety degree angle along the marked point. Place a door hinge at the top, bottom and center of each piece away from the now bent end. Use the drill to create a hole for the screw to be placed through and secure each screw with the use of a nut. Repeat the process for each side of the now formed cabinet and finish attaching the hinge to the sides of your cabinet. Using a piece of sand paper, sand out all sharp edges and ensure that the bent pieces on the door no longer have a sharp edge. Cut out two thick pieces of rubber that will fill in the small gap created by the bends and place them firmly over each bent piece with the help of rubber cement. Place the magnetic sheets on the sides of your cabinet with the help of adhesive tape. Some of your tools will automatically stick to the magnets, but in the off chance that they do not you can use a magnetizer to both magnetize and demagnetize your tools.