Bestselling Archery Bow Slings in 2020
Primos Neoprene Bow Sling, Mossy Oak New Break-Up Camo
Compound Bow Hunting, Carrying, Sling, Realtree AP
- Fully adjustable to fit any bow up to 40" in length
- Padded ends to protect cams
- Removable padded shoulder stap and fixed handle to carry however you're comfortable
- D-ring to quickly connect to treestand
- Waterproof Realtree AP camo fabric
Hunters Specialties Speed Sling Bow Sling
- Adjustable for ease of fit
- Cushioned non-slip black neoprene shoulder pad and Real tree camo straps
- Quick-release quiet buckles
LANHE TACTICAL 550 Paracord Bow Wrist Sling Archery Adjustable Bow Strap Leather Yoke with Metal Grommet for Hunting Target Shooter
- Constructed with 550lb paracord, improve your sling and provide backup rope in outdoor emergency use
- Lengthened, up to 19", fit most people,can be adjusted smaller/larger to fit your best
- Widened, keep the sling in your hand a wrist comfortably
- Simple and easy install, , fit for most compound bows
- Strong leather yoke and tough metal grommet keep a better control in hunting games
Bow Wrist Sling 550 Paracord - Survival Hunting Shooting - Durable Leather with Grommet (All Black)
- 3 Year Warranty
- Tough & Durable - Strong Leather Yoke with Tough Metal Grommet. Keep a better handle on your bow while stalking or stand hunting game.
- Easy to Install - Will fit any compound bow
- Life Saving - In Emergency Situations use as Rope, Tourniquet, Sling, Fishing Line, Strap Etc
- Adjustable & Comfortable - Adjusts to allow perfect fit whether bare handed or wearing thick gloves. Paracord is flexible and comfortable.
New Archery Products NAP Bow Sling w/Conforma Stretch Shoulder Strap
Ten Point Gear Bow Archery Wrist Sling 550 Paracord - Survival Hunting Shooting - Durable Leather with Metal Grommet (Multiple Color Options) (Blackout)
- Durable Leather with Strong Metal Grommet.
- Quickly and easily adjustable to be as loose or tight as you need. 3 holes on each side of the grommet to allow for multiple ways to secure and adjust.
- Use the paracord in a survival situation to help tackle any task at hand.
- Multiple color options available to match any bow or hunting environment.
- Wide pattern weave built for strength and comfort.
Bow Wrist Sling Archery Wrist Sling Hand Braided 550 Paracord Survival Hunting Shooting Wrist Strap Durable Leather Yoke with Grommet (Green)
- Deluxe bow wrist sling, 1" wide, hand braided 550 para-cord, more comfortable than normal width less than 3/4"
- Great quality leather mount positions the sling in an open position, great to keep a better handle on your bow while stand hunting game
- Standard grommet fits any compound bow
- Adjustable length, total 20" length allow to adjust to your comfort length, fist left or right hand shooting
- 550 paracord is flexible ad comfortable, could be used as rope, tourniquet, sling or fishing sling while in emergency
Southland Archery Universal Black Padded Crossbow Sling (Black)
Braided Bow Sling for a Compound Bow
Easton Diamond Plate Bow Sling
- Easton Wrist Sling Black/Silver DMD
FlyArchery Archery Paracord Wrist Bow Sling Braided Compound Bow Sling 2 Colors (Brown)
- Durable leather front strap with stainless steel grommet
- Ultr-durable braided nylon cord material
- Designed to stay in upright position to make grabbing your bow as easy as possible
- Stays in play with the bow stabilizer
- Can be used with or without a bow stabilizer
Allen Paracord Braided Wrist Bow Sling
- Perfect wrist bow sling for archers who prefer an open grip
- Full grain leather yoke
- Adjustable wrist sling is comfortable and heavy-duty
- Includes a stabilizer adapter nut
Camo Party Ideas
Fun party ideas for hunting and military camo parties.
For your camo party invitations you can buy them already made at your local party store or you use your computer and make your own. You can check stores like Hobby Lobby and other craft stores for papers that are camo.
On your invitations, along with all the party info, you can tell the guests to wear their favorite camo clothing to the party.
For decorations you can use dark and light green and brown balloons and streamers. You can hang burlap material as curtains or as a backdrop. Netting material would also be a creative decorating idea. Check your local fabric stores to find these materials. If you have a hunter in the family who has fake deer or some duck decoys you can set these around and they make great decorating items. Check your local dollar store for camo wrapping paper that can be used as table covers. This dÃ©cor would work for a hunter's party. You can incorporate other decorations for military type camo parties. Some ideas for those types of parties could be to have American flags as centerpieces. Have pictures of the guest of honor in a nice frame with them in their battle dress.
You could serve traditional party food such as a cake and ice cream, or if you are planning on serving food you could serve hot dogs and hamburgers. To decorate your cake you can use brown and green icing (if you can't find green you can add food coloring to white icing). It is very easy to create a camo cake.
When it comes to party games an obstacle course is always fun. You can set out old tires (if you have any), even a water hose twisted around will do. You can put a 2x4 and have them walk the balance beam during the course. Just use your imagination and you can come up with your own fun obstacle course. Sack races and relay races would be fun. How about a water balloon toss and egg toss?
For party favors for your guests you can glow sticks, army men, dog tags, parachute men and small packages of trail mix. You can put these in regular brown lunch sacks and write each guest name on them. Your local party store will have other items that are camo that you can choose from if you wish to do so. Items such as camo balls and yo yo's.
Camo parties are so much fun and so easy to put together. Don't forget to look around your house for things you can incorporate into the party.