2019 Best Archery Bow Slings
- Primos has been trusted by individuals for decades. Products that are made of quality material and designed to withstand the toughest environments. Trust the Brand that others in the field use and don't settle for less.
- Quality materials used for all primos products
- 100 percent designed and tested for the toughest situations and environments
- Soft and durable neoprene protects your bow's strings, cables and cams while in the field
- Comfortable EVA molded shoulder sling with no-slip rubber grip for hands-free carrying
- Quickly and quietly slips on or off bow cams
- Fits all bows 28 to 38-inch axle-to-axle and all parallel limb bows, optimized for normal and large size cams
- Security straps and quick-snap buckles guarantee your bow stays secured and qualifies as a lock in some states with case requirements
- Fully adjustable to fit any bow up to 40" in length
- Padded ends to protect cams
- Removable padded shoulder stap and fixed handle to carry however you're comfortable
- D-ring to quickly connect to treestand
- Waterproof Realtree AP camo fabric
- Adjustable for ease of fit
- Cushioned non-slip black neoprene shoulder pad and Real tree camo straps
- Quick-release quiet buckles
- Constructed with 550lb paracord, improve your sling and provide backup rope in outdoor emergency use
- Lengthened, up to 19", fit most people,can be adjusted smaller/larger to fit your best
- Widened, keep the sling in your hand a wrist comfortably
- Simple and easy install, , fit for most compound bows
- Strong leather yoke and tough metal grommet keep a better control in hunting games
- 3 Year Warranty
- Tough & Durable - Strong Leather Yoke with Tough Metal Grommet. Keep a better handle on your bow while stalking or stand hunting game.
- Easy to Install - Will fit any compound bow
- Life Saving - In Emergency Situations use as Rope, Tourniquet, Sling, Fishing Line, Strap Etc
- Adjustable & Comfortable - Adjusts to allow perfect fit whether bare handed or wearing thick gloves. Paracord is flexible and comfortable.
- Conforma-stretch" shoulder strap aids in comfort & mobility
- Will not slip off the shoulder
- Lightweight, nylon webbing design eliminates bulk
- Attach quick-disconnect to limbs with Velcro
- Durable Leather with Strong Metal Grommet.
- Quickly and easily adjustable to be as loose or tight as you need. 3 holes on each side of the grommet to allow for multiple ways to secure and adjust.
- Use the paracord in a survival situation to help tackle any task at hand.
- Multiple color options available to match any bow or hunting environment.
- Wide pattern weave built for strength and comfort.
- Deluxe bow wrist sling, 1" wide, hand braided 550 para-cord, more comfortable than normal width less than 3/4"
- Great quality leather mount positions the sling in an open position, great to keep a better handle on your bow while stand hunting game
- Standard grommet fits any compound bow
- Adjustable length, total 20" length allow to adjust to your comfort length, fist left or right hand shooting
- 550 paracord is flexible ad comfortable, could be used as rope, tourniquet, sling or fishing sling while in emergency
- Predator Archery
- Easton Wrist Sling Black/Silver DMD
- Durable leather front strap with stainless steel grommet
- Ultr-durable braided nylon cord material
- Designed to stay in upright position to make grabbing your bow as easy as possible
- Stays in play with the bow stabilizer
- Can be used with or without a bow stabilizer
- Perfect wrist bow sling for archers who prefer an open grip
- Full grain leather yoke
- Adjustable wrist sling is comfortable and heavy-duty
- Includes a stabilizer adapter nut
What is the purpose of a bow sling?
What does a bow stabilizer do?
What’s the point of archery bow sling
Do you really need a stabilizer on your bow?
Hunters that have a 4-inch rubber “stabilizer” on their bow do not have a stabilizer at all. They may have a noise/vibration dampener, but they do not have a stabilizer. If you want a stabilizer that is going to do its job – stabilization – then you have to have length and mass weight. Source
Did you know?
A sling is a projectile weapon typically used to throw a blunt projectile such as a stone, clay, or lead “sling-bullet“. It is also known as the shepherd’s sling. Someone who specialises in using slings is called a slinger.