Bestselling Archery Arrows & Shafts in 2020
ANTSIR Outdoors Carbon 30-Inch 7.8mm Shaft Removable Arrows with Field Points Replaceable Tips for Recuve & Compound Bow(Pack of 12)
- Diameter:7.8mm.For draw weight under 40 pounds bows
- 12 Pack of 30 inches arrows with strong, lightweight carbon shafts; improved wall thickness for added durability
- Matched with replacement field points; optimal accuracy and target penetration,and nocks
- Colored plastic fletching & nock rounded permanent nickel-plated stainless steel tip perfect for target practice & outdoor shooting
- Nocks are not fixed by glue,they can be adjusted for your bow.
Huntingdoor 12 Pack 31 inch Bamboo Shaft Archery Hunting Arrows Fletching With Pheasant Feathers With A-30A Broadheads 150 Grain
- 12Pcs Pure Handmade fine bamboo traditional recurve bow arrows
- Nocked (indexed Classic), fletched (3pcs turkey feather 5" ), and inserted (150grain field point)
- Length: 31'' , Shaft Diameter: 5/16''
- Hand spined for flight characteristics matching: your choice of 40-60 lbs spine weight
- Pre-cut and all ready to shoot and perfect for bow hunting or target practice
GPP 28" Fiberglass Archery Target Arrows - Practice Arrows or Youth Arrows for Recurve Bow- 12 Pack
- length: 28" Fiberglass Shaft
- Weight: 35 grams
- Draw Weight: Up To 45Pounds - Traditional & Recurve Bow Only
Huvai NEW 30" Fiberglass Arrows Shaft Archery Hunting Nock for Recurve Compound Bow Targeting or Hunting 24 Pack
- Length: 30 Inch; Diameter: 7.95 mm.
- Package Contains: 24 Pack 30" arrow shaft.
- Material: Fiberglass arrow shaft. Strong and durable.
- It has good performance, low hand shock with good speed.
- Perfect for recurve, compound bow or long bows, fit for practice hunting or targeting.
Marksmen 12 33 inch DIY High Grade Bamboo Arrow Shafts. Super Straight Strong Archery (45-50 lbs shafts)
- Carbonized bamboo for great strength. (Select Shaft Strength)
- 2-3 bamboo nodes per arrow, approximately 10-13 inches apart from one another
- More durable then wooden arrow shafts, Great diy shafts for archery hunting,
- Weight is about 26 grams per arrow shaft/ Diameter 7-8mm, 33 inch (84cm) 7-10% moisture
ALBERTU 31" Carbon Arrows Shaft Hunting Arrows Archery with Turkey Yellow Printed Feathers & Screw-in Field Arrow Tips (12 Arrows)
- Good-looking: Standard carbon archery targeting arrow shafts with camouflage apparence
- Specification: Length:31",Shaft diameter:7.6mm.Fletching with 3 yellow camo 5'' vanes ture turkey feathers
- Convenience: Changeable arrowheads perfect for bow hunting/targeting practice
- Multi-functional: Targeting practice carbon arrows for traditional bow,recurve bow,or longbow
- For draw weight 30-50 pounds traditional archery recurve bow and longbow
GPP GPPOutdoors Carbon 30-Inch Red Shaft Arrows with Field Points Replaceable Tips (12 Pack) for Recuve Bow & Compound Bow
- 12Pack of 30 inches arrows with strong, lightweight carbon shafts; improved wall thickness for added durability
- matched with replacement field points; optimal accuracy and target penetration,and nocks
- Colored fletching & nock rounded permanent nickel-plated 100 gr stainless steel tip and 2" plastic vanes perfect for target practice & outdoor shooting
- Diameter:7.8mm.For draw weight 40-60 pounds bows
- Nocks are not fixed by glue. They can be adjusted for your bow.
Huvai 28 Inch Fiberglass Archery Target Arrows Shaft for Recurve Compound Bow Practicing Targeting or Hunting (12 Pack)
- Length: 28 inch fiberglass arrow shaft.
- 12Pcs/pack of 28 inch arrows with strong, lightweight fiberglass shafts.
- This arrow shaft is perfect for recurve compound bow target practice or outdoor shooting.
- Matched with replacement field points; optimal accuracy and target penetration, and nocks
- Enjoy your target practicing or outdoor shooting with this arrow shaft.
Musen Carbon Arrows 30-Inch Fletching 2.5'' Target Practice Archery Arrows for Recurve or Compound Bow(12 Pack) (Green)
ANTSIR 22-Inch Hunting Archery Carbon Arrows Crossbow Bolts Arrow With 4" vanes Feather and Replaced Broadhead(Pack of 12)
12pcs Archery Wooden Arrow Shaft 80cm 35-65# Dia8mm No Nock ONLY Wood Shaft
- 12pcs of Superb wooden shafts for making hunting & target arrows. Sell shafts Only, no points and fletch.
- Length 80cm(31.5"),dia.8mm(5/16")
- Spine rate:35-65#
- Wood type:Indonesia white wood(Ramin wood)
- Very straight,well varnish and smooth surface.
Huntingdoor Black Feather Wooden Shaft Hunting Arrows with A-803 Arrowhead 150grain (Black)
- For draw weight 40-60lbs bows
- Length:31",Shaft diameter:5/16''
- Material:wooden with metel arrowhead and three black feathers
- Nocked, fletched and all ready to shoot and perfect for bow hunting or target practice
- High quality standard hunting and target practice arrows for traditional recurve bow or long bows
Gold Tip Grip Arrow Adhesive (10 Grams)
The Crayola Factory, Easton, Pennsylvania
The Crayola Factory is located in Easton, Pennsylvania. It's fairly easy to find - it's hard to miss a building with giant crayons on it!
The Crayola Factory website allows you to pre-purchase your admission tickets online. Make sure you take advantage of this option! The Factory can be crowded, especially on school vacation weeks and in the summer. If too many people are there, you will not be admitted - unless you have pre-purchased your tickets online. The other perk to pre-purchase is that you don't have to wait in line to buy tickets. Pre-purchasers get to go in a different line, which is much shorter and faster.
Each person in your party will be given a sticker to wear that proves you paid to get in. You will also be given three "gold coins" for each member of your party. Hang on to those coins, you can cash them in at different locations throughout the factory and get samples of Crayola products. You will also get a map of the four floor building.
You will get all of your information on the first floor, but the Crayola Factory acutally occupies the second floor of the Twin Rivers Landing Building. You can wait for the elevator but if it's busy, you are better off taking the stairs.
The factory is set up to flow every well, if you start from the first exhibit and just keep moving in a clockwise direction, you will hit all of the exhibits without backtracking. The first room when you walk in has vending machines where you can cash in those coins for samples of crayons and markers. Thre are bags availble to collect all your goodies and projects for easy carrying through out the factory.
Be sure to catch the show on how the Crayons are made. It's informative and fun. Smaller children may not enjoy it as much, though. The coolest part is getting to keep a crayon that was just made right in front of your eyes!
After the show, you will go through a series of rooms with different projects. The projects change monthly or quarterly and they are a lot of fun. There are also other cool things to see. There's a giant wall that kids can sign their names on. There's a music room where kids can dance and see themselves up on the big screen in funny colors. It's amusing and entertaing! Another room is like a giant chalk board - kids can color with chalk all over pretend streets!
Try out all of the project stations. Some of them have new products from Crayola that you can try out. Don't miss anyting!
In the last room of the Factory, you can play with Crayola's modeling clay call Model Magic. You have to cash in one of your coins to get some of the dough but then you can sit down at a table and cut, roll, mold and even color on your dough. Off to one side of the Model Magic room are some more "Extra" projects that you can participate in but they are not included in the cost of admission. Whether or not they are worth the money is your call. There is plenty to do without doing the extra projects.
All in all, it's an excellent place to take your kids. The Crayola Factory is really geared towards the four to eight year old crowd but children as young as three can do most of the projects. Children under three may not enjoy it as much but if they are tagging along with older siblings, they won't be bored. There is a toddler room with toys and games for the little ones to play while big sister is painting a project. Parental supervision is required so parents will need to split up.
When you complete your self-guided tour of the Crayola Factory, you can either leave, or head up to the third and fourth floors to visit the canal museum. The canal museum is definitely geared towards older kids and preschoolers won't really "get it". The fourth floor does have a play area, though, with several different types of building block stations. It's more fun for younger kids than the thrid floor. Learning how canals work is interesting but three year olds don't care!
Check out the Crayola Factory Gift Shop when you are done. You'll have to go outside and go around to the entrance of the gift shop but it's worth the walk! Buying crayons there may seem cool (fresh from the sourse!) but the crayons are over-priced. They do have some good bargains: crayon puzzles, birthday candles, crayon sharpeners, key chains and more were reasonably priced and make great mementos of your visit!