Bestselling Airsoft Gun Cases in 2020
VISM by NcStar Gun Case, Green, 36"L x 13"H
BBTac Airsoft Spy Handgun - Twin Pack Pocket Pistol Gun with Storage Case (Gold & Black)
- James Bond Pocket Pistol
- Twin Pistol 200-FPS
- Carrying Case
- Gold Color Pistol
- Black Color Pistol
Valken 36-Inch Single Rifle Soft Case, Olive
- Two Modular Internal Straps for Firearm Retention
- 5 External Pockets for Magazines and Accessories
- Carrying Handle
Plano Double Scoped Rifle Case w/Wheels
Lancer Tactical 600 Denier Polyester Double Carbine Soft Case Accessory Pouches MOLLE Webbing Secondary Gun Compartment Quick Detach Buckles Inner Storage Backpack Straps (36" INCH, OLIVE DRAB GREEN)
- TOUGH CONSTRUCTION. Quality woven 600 Denier Polyester provides an enhanced tensile strength double carbine rifle soft bag that proves to hold up well in extreme conditions and against tears, rips or fraying. Four lines of MOLLE webbing are on each side of the soft bag for additional attachment of pouches and other tactical accessories. MOLLE webbing ensures that your favorite must-haves remain in place despite sudden shocks and drops.
- PROTECTIVE UTILITY. Lancer Tactical's Double Gun Bag's main compartment will easily fit two of your favorite rifle carbines held down by protective sleeves and elastic bands that assist in holding down your rifle and mitigating any unwanted movement during transit. The EVA foam brace surround the main compartment to provide additional support while an EVA foam divider prevents abrasion by separating and providing padding between rifles and detaches for use as a shooting mat.
- MISSION READY. Multiple forward accessory pouches can be used to carry Rifle and Pistol tools, additional magazines and secure quite easily with the adjustable bungee fastening. A second pouch cover includes two zippered inner compartments while the base compartment includes two Velcro closure inner compartments. The Quick Detach buckle system is wholly adjustable and is perfect for those looking to tightly secure their belongings and gear.
- RUCK PACK READY. The embedded padded ruck pack straps are wholly adjustable and can be used to carry your rifles more ergonomically. Create the perfect fit by adjustable the quick detach buckle strapping and stay mobile. An additional chest strap can be used for enhanced security during tight maneuvers. D-rings can be used to attach vital accessories such as a water bottle with a carabiner attachment. Quick adjustments can be made during your journey by tightening and easing straps.
- FOR RANGE, HUNTING, TRAINING, STORAGE, PAINTBALL, AIRSOFT USE. Exceptionally Durable All-Purpose ruck pack. Padded handling eases strain on your hand during transit. Paracord laced zippers quickly open and secure accessory enclosures. TSA approved luggage locks can be used to secure your items.
UTG Gun Case, Dual Storage, Adjustable Shoulder Strap
- CASES: RIFLE, PISTOL and BOW
Yaheetech 53" Black Aluminium Hard Gun Rifle Case Locking Carrying Shotgun Storage Gun Case/Rifle Case Airsoft Guns
- Case Dimension: Approx.53 x 14x4.5 inches Inside Dimension: Approx.50 x 12.6 x 2 inches
- Aluminum frame, ABS panel G.W.: 16.6lb
- Ultimate protection for your rifle, shotgun or airsoft
- 2 combination locks and 2 key locks for maximum security
- Please leave it where can' t be touched by children
Plano Shaped Pistol Case (Small)
- Pistol-shaped case with thick wall construction and strong piano style hinges
- Secure, user-friendly latches with Patented PillarLock System
- Two layers of high-density foam protect your pistol
- Case measures 7.75 by 2 by 5.25 inches
- Lifetime warranty against defects
Tactical Rifle Case Double Gun Bag Military Shotgun Bag Gun Storage Backpack with Padded Shoulder Strap Fits Max Length 39" Rifle, Black
- Suirtable for Max 39" Rifle -- The bigger main compartment built-in extended cover, is used for storing rifle with 39" maximum length, the outer compartment is able to store 23.6" long guns or pistols.
- Considerate Design -- 2 main compartments, 4 smaller pouches for ammo, magazines or other accessories, 1 large zipper compartment on the back side.
- Convenient to Carry -- With comfortable dual-shoulder padded strap, hand carry strap and one fixing belt.
- Lightweight & Comfortable -- Thick cushion padded designed for maximum protection and also making you comfortable when you carry it on your back.
- High Quality -- Constructed of high density nylon material.
SRC Foam Padded Plastic Airsoft Rifle Gun Case
- Manufactured by SRC
- Protect and Carry your Gun in Style
- Soft, Egg Foam Padding Inside, Durable, Heavy Duty Plastic Construction
- LOCACKABLE CASE SEE IMAGES
- Length 27" (68.5cm)
NcSTAR NC Star CPBPK2903, Discreet Pistol Case, black/Pink Trim, 13
- 2 separate padded compartments to accommodate 1 full size handgun each
- 6 elastic loops to accommodate up to 6 double stack magazines or 12 single stack magazines
- Reinforced wrap-around carry handles
- Heavy Duty Double Zippers
Plano Vertical Rifle Case - Single Scoped
- CASES: RIFLE, PISTOL and BOW
Plano Pro Max Double Scoped Rifle Case
- CASES: RIFLE, PISTOL and BOW
On Hunting: The Case Against the Gun Case
Ever wanted to stab a bear to death? Well maybe you should. The case against guns, and why every man should hunt with a steak-knife.
Let's be honest, guys. Where's the sport in waiting for a helpless animal to come waltzing into range, plugging it from a safe distance, and then scraping the entrails from its stinking corpse? Granted, shooting anything with a six-pack of beer in the blood system is a challenge, but on the whole, modern weaponry has nullified any fun hunting had to offer. Thankfully, there is a quick, easy, and retro solution to hunting's problems.
What I propose, and it really is a modest proposal, is that everyone huck their rifles, shotguns, and peashooters into the ocean. Take a step back this hunting season. Let's get rid of the modern luxuries and go back to hunting basics; knives, spears, rocks, baseball bats. Keep the gun case locked this season, and I promise it will be more fun.
For example, imagine this: It's ten at night, and the woods are dark. The hunters creep through the underbrush, smelling the cold air with flared nostrils, desperately hunting for their prey. Suddenly, they catch the scent, and the hunt is on. Ducking, weaving, running past the branches. Ten more strides, and there it is. The bear.
A few of them take the right and the rest go left. Two of them have steak-knives, and the rest have common cutlery. First, the right wing attacks, and the bear fights back viciously. The night is cut by the harsh cries of the wounded and the pissed-off growling of the bear. While the beast is distracted, the left wing moves forward. They lunge, and the knives sink in deep. The bear thinks its personal now, and half the party is mauled like a Christmas ham at a homeless shelter. They stab again and again, and the fur becomes matted and bloody. Soon enough, the beast goes down, and the battle is won.
Feel the primal fury. This is the way your ancestors felt just before they stripped the carcass and carried the meat back to the cave, leaving the dead and wounded beside the looted corpse. This is instinct. This is hunting.
Humans haven't had to hunt like this for a millennia. We have become soft and fleshy, weak and vulnerable. What happened to the day when bringing home the bacon was a life or death decision? What happened to the bloodlust that men-truly masculine men-used to feel as they chased the gazelle with only a blunt stick and a hungry stomach? Why, oh potbellied hunters of the world, shouldn't we go back to those simpler days?
So come all ye faithful! Leave thy rifles at home; they are the tools of wussies! Leave thy shotguns underneath thy mattress; you will not be sleeping safely tonight! Back! Back to the woods we go, and this time we will bathe in blood, not Budweiser! Your stuffed trophies shall be earned in tears, and we will become men again!