Bestselling Airsoft Battery Chargers in 2021
Tenergy Universal RC Battery Charger for NiMH/NiCd 6V-12V Battery Packs, Fast Charger for RC Car, Airsoft Batteries, Compatible with Standard Size Tamiya/Mini Tamiya/Alligator Clips Connectors 01025
- FAST CHARGE - NiCd/NiMH battery pack charger that provides 1Amp or 2Amp options. Quickly charge your battery packs; 1Amp is recommended for 1000-1800mAh packs, and 2Amp is recommended for any pack over 2000mAh.
- UNIVERSAL SMART CHARGER - Charges battery packs based on automatic voltage detection. Charges your NiMH or NiCd battery packs that are 6V, 7.2V, 8.4V, 9.6V 10.8V, and 12V battery packs.
- EASY TO USE - A great airsoft battery charger or RC car battery charger with simple LED indicators for charging status. Green light for fully charged and red light for charging.
- HOBBY BATTERY CHARGER - Power all your hobbies with one charger. Charge your NiMh/NiCd battery packs for Airsoft, RC Cars, and or remote controlled toys. Includes standard size Tamiya connector, standard to mini Tamiya adapter, standard Tamiya to Alligator Clips adapter.
- TENERGY SAFE - To give you peace of mind, Tenergy's chargers meet rigorous American UL 60950-1 safety standards. For added security, the charger also includes a temperature sensor to prevent over-heating while charging. Buy with confidence, your charger includes a 12-month warranty.
Tenergy 1-4 Cells Li-PO/Li-Fe Balance Charger - Great For Airsoft & RC Car Battery Packs 01267
- Built-in balancer. Batteries are automatically balanced during charging, ensuring full charge
- Advanced individual charging method-charge each cell individually
- Light weight and compact design
- Fits 1S to 4S Li-PO/Li-Fe battery packs with XH type balance connector
- Applicable for Li-ion, LiPo and LiFePO4 battery packs. Buy with confidence, your charger includes a 12-month warranty.
Tenergy Smart Charger for 8.4V-9.6V NiMH Battery Packs w/Mini Tamiya Connector + Standard Tamiya Adapter 01026
- Smart Charger for NiMH battery packs of 8.4V-9.6V (7-8 cells).
- Please use the charger for battery packs with capacity of 600mAh-2000mAh.
- Compact battery pack charger with LED
- Automatically stop when battery pack is fully charged by Delta Peak detection. Buy with confidence, your charger includes a 12-month warranty.
- Built in mini male Tamiya connector.
Keenstone Airsoft Battery Charger, 1A Fast Charger with Mini Tamiya Connector Perfect for 1-8s NiMH Batteries Compatible with Airsoft Packs and 1.2V 2.4V 3.6V 4.8V 6V 7.2V 8.4V 9.6V Packs
- Keenstone Intelligent Charger Intelligently supports 1-8S (1.2V-9.6V) NiMH battery packs
- 1A output charging Current and 100V~240V AC Input
- Intelligent Delta V Cut-off Charging Algrithium : pre-charged,steady current,Minus Delta V monitoring, automatic protection
- Compatible with NiMH batterys with 1.2V 2.4V 3.6V 4.8V 6V 7.2V 8.4V 9.6V
- Automatically detect the voltage of battery packs (number of cells) & adopt appropriate charging algrithium
Tenergy Airsoft Battery 9.6 V 1600mAh NiMH Nunchuck Battery w/Mini Tamiya Connector Stick Shape Butterfly Battery for Airsoft Gun/Airsoft Rifle + 8.4V-9.6V NiMH Battery Charger w/Mini Tamiya Connect
Tenergy TB6-B Balance Charger Discharger 1S-6S Digital Battery Pack Charger for NiMH/NiCD/Li-PO/Li-Fe Packs LCD Hobby Battery Charger w/ Tamiya/JST/EC3/HiTec/Deans Connectors + Power Supply 01435
- BATTERY VARIETY CHARGING - Have the Tenergy TB6-B balance charger/discharger and power supply for all of your battery pack types. Use with NiMH, NiCd, LiPO, Li-ion, LiFePO4, and SLA battery packs.
- BONUS ACCESSORIES - The AC balance charger comes with octopus multi-charging harness with tamiya, mini tamiya, JST, HiTec, EC3, Deans connectors to be compatible with many charging connectors. Package also comes with a power supply.
- WIDE VOLTAGE COMPATIBILITY - Use the battery pack balance charger on NiMH/NiCd 1.2V-18V (1S-15S), with popular options of 6V, 7.2V, 9.6V, 12V. LiPO/Li-ion 3.7V-22.2V (1S-6S), with voltage capabilities such as 7.4V, 11.1V, 14.8V. LiFePO4 3.2V-19.2V (1S-6S), with popular options of 9.6V, 12.8V, 16V. SLA 2V-20V.
- MULTIPLE FUNCTIONS - More than a regular digital balance charger, Tenergy TB6-B comes with features like Li-ion and LiPO balancing, fast charging, data storage, cyclic charging and discharging and much more for all of your battery packs.
- EASY TO READ - View all charging statuses and settings on the Electronic Balance Charger LCD screen as you navigate the modes and selections. Buy with confidence, your charger includes a 12-month warranty.
Smart Airsoft Battery Charger for 8.4V-9.6V NiMH/NiCd Battery Packs, Fast Charger for Airsoft & RC Car Batteries,Compatible with 1.0A Output and Mini Tamiya/Standard Tamiya Connectors
- Only Use for NiMH/NiCd 6V-9.6V Battery Pack.Not for Lead-acid,Li-Po,Li-Fe and Li-ion Battery etc.
- Smart Charger for 6V,7.2V,8.4V and 9.6V of NiMH/NiCd Battery Packs. Auto identify cell quantity of battery pack and distinguish bad battery and indicate malfunction.
- Output: DC5V-12.8V / 1000mA. Can fully charge 1600mAh NiMH Battery Pack within 2 hours.
- Compatible with mini Tamiya & Standard Tamiya Connectors,Great for Airsoft & RC Car,Toys and Hobbies NiMH Battery.
- Please use the charger for battery packs with capacity of 1000-5000mAh. Auto stop charging after 6 hours.
Tenergy Smart Universal Charger for NiMH / NiCd Battery pack 7.2V - 12V with charging current Selection/Temperature Sensor
- Smart Charger with automatic voltage detection. Best for charging all RC Car, RC air and Airsoft battery packs 7.2V, 8.4V, 9.6V and 12V.
- Fast charger with current switch to select either, 0.9A and 1.8A. Deliver full charge within 1 - 2 hours. Current updated Version 2
- Worldwide usage with 120-240V AC.
- Use pulse and negative pulse technology to avoid battery overheating during fast charging, optimized for battery pack's cycle life.
- Safety protection fuse for over current, short circuit & reverse polarity protection *Meets UL 60950-1 Safety Standards. Buy with confidence, your charger includes a 12-month warranty.
Valken Airsoft NiMH Smart Battery Charger - 8.4V-9.6V
- Automatic stop full charge by Delta Peak detection
- Input voltage: 100-240VAC
- Output voltage: 8.4V-9.6VDC
- Charge current: 600mA
- Tickle current: 200mA (automatic stop after 5 hours)
- Short circuit & reverse polarity protection
Tenergy Airsoft Battery 8.4V 1600mAh NiMH Flat Battery Pack w/Mini Tamiya Connector for Airsoft Gun + 8.4V-9.6V NiMH Battery Charger w/Mini Tamiya Connector and Standard Tamiya Adaptor
Bulldog Airsoft Pro Universal Smart Charger for RC / Airsoft Battery / NiMH/NiCd Battery Pack 8.4-9.6v
- Universal Smart and Fast Airsoft Battery Charger
- For 6-12v Battery Packs
- Extra connector accessories included
- Detects battery voltage and automatically cuts-off
- The UKs Best Selling Airsoft Charger now available in the U.S.
Tenergy Airsoft Battery 9.6 V 1600mAh NiMH Nunchuck Battery w/Mini Tamiya Connector Stick Shape Butterfly Battery for Airsoft Gun/Airsoft Rifle
- PEAK PERFORMANCE PACK - Tenergy's high performance bb guns batteries provide more playtime; our 9.6V 1600mAh NiMH rechargeable battery made of 8 cell 2/3A NiMH batteries.
- THE IDEAL AIRSOFT GUN BATTERY - Fits popular models of airsoft guns like M4, Crane Stock, M110, SR25, M249, M240B G36, M14, RPK, PKM, L85, AUG, G3, G36C, M4A1-RIS, M4A1, CAR15, MP5A5, MC51, FNP90, AUGRT, AUGM, G3A4, G36, STEYR and others. For upgraded and/or modified AEGs, we recommend measuring the gun compartment for best fit.
- FAST CHARGE & LASTING CAPACITY - Tenergy's 9.6V 1600mAh NiMH battery features rapid charge up, long runtime, and compatibility with the Tenergy 6V-12V RC battery charger.
- BATTERY PACK CONFIGURATION - Airsoft rifle battery dimensions: 0.69'' (diameter) with 4.65" (length) and 0.69'' (diameter) with 4.65" (length). Weighs: 6.7 oz.
- MINI TAMIYA CONNECTOR - The airsoft electric guns battery with Tamiya battery pack connector, mini Tamiya female connector assembled with 16 G wire.
Tenergy Airsoft Battery High Capacity 9.6V 1600mAh NiMH Flat Battery Pack w/Mini Tamiya Connector for Airsoft Gun + 8.4V-9.6V NiMH Battery Charger w/ Mini Tamiya Connector and Standard Tamiya Adaptor
A Look at Springer Airsoft Guns
Here is what I know about springer airsoft prices, my gun ratings and gun performance. Read on to learn what to expect when buying a spring airsoft gun.
5-this would be like a godly springer its got all the bells and whistles a real gun would have plus good accuracy and power to boot.
4-this means that it's a terrific gun that has great performance in general or in some cases terrific build quality.
3-Basically it means its good it's not terrific but it's not bad also
2-A bad gun that should probably be avoided if possible
1-a waste of perfectly good plastic
UHC Beretta M9 HW: This is a very good beginner gun it has good power, range and its durable and there are several accessories that are compatible with this gun so it's easily modded. It has a mag capacity of 22-25 and spare mags are readily available from several online stores
Average price-$22-$25 Rating-4
UHC USP/USP Match: The two are basically the some gun except one has a match part and the other one doesn't. Performance is only average but its probably the best USP for the price I've had experience with this particular gun and its problem is it really isn't that durable it has a tendency to wear out rather fast. But on the plus side it can accept a host of accessories has a good capacity (25) and spare mags are readily available.
Average Price-$20-$25 Rating-3
HFC USP/USP match: Again these two are basically identical except for the match has a longer inner barrel than the standard USP, Performance wise like the UHC it has average performance, perhaps even below average it also suffers from durability issues. Fortunately it has slide lock to prevent dry firing (but it wears out pretty fast). Magazines for this particular gun are hard to find this gun is probably best for a display piece or movie prop.
Average Price $20-$25 Rating-2.5
KWC Beretta M92fs/Taurus: These guns are basically the same only difference is external design. They got good performance and respectable power and have good durability. Unfortunately though they have a very irritating load method that can cause bbs to shoot out of the mag and shower your room or backyard but when you master loading it, it should give you little problems but since the magazines very sensitive to shocks and pressure it will make holding extra mags very difficult but it shouldn't be to much of a problem since spare mags are fairly difficult to find.
Y p; Berretta: Blegh not a very good gun at all although mags are relatively easy to find it has very poor performance and terrible build quality. Although at close rage it does have a little bite to it.
UHC Desert Eagle: Another below Average gun its main weakness is its build quality but its performance isn't any better either. This gun has a tendency to break before it wears out. On the upshot though it's a very cool looking gun that oozes style. Mags are somewhat easy to find
HFC DEagle: Pretty much like the UHC version except it build quality is a little better but it suffers from what most HFC guns suffer from, Durability this gun wont last very long.
KWC/Cybergun DEagle .44mag: Finally a decent desert eagle while the power of this gun is average it has good accuracy and has fairly good potential for external upgrades but internal is a different story, Internally its very complicated requiring that you unscrew things here and there rather than field stripping like most guns. Extra mags are available but you'll have to look around
KWC DEagle .50AE ultra grade: Ahh the best Desert Eagle spring made it has fantastic build quality and good heft. Performance is very good and the adjustable hop up makes it even better. Power is above average and has above average metal content in the gun, This gun also has slide lock which also knocks it up higher on the scale, the down shot is loading the gun requires a special loader if you don't use it reloading is VERY difficult and another negative is its price tag which is double the price of a normal springer. This gun makes a great combat and show piece it's the most realistic springer in terms of aesthetics and function. It can Hold 25 bbs
Average Price-$44-$70 Rating-4.8 (the reloading knocked it down a bit)
KWC M1911-A1 Ultra Grade: This is a pretty sweet gun it has good power and it can out range most of my TM guns, for about the first 200rds it was making .25s hook really badly so its easy to get a good idea of what kind of range it gets now. This gun has a ton of metal and has some nice weight to it and to top it off its very well balanced so the weight isn't all in the barrel or handle, the sight are nice and big too so it makes aiming much easier. Unfortunately this gun only holds 12 and it has the typical KWC magazine that make its difficult to carry extra mags.
Average price-$45-$60 Rating: 4.8
TM Beretta M9: Probably the best Beretta spring made it has above average performance and power and it is very pleasing to the eye. Its construction is nearly 100% plastic so its fairly light but the positives out weigh the negatives. mag capacity 25.Another good point is UHC mags are compatible with all maruis so extra mags are cheap and easy to come by.
Average Price-$35-$55 Rating-4
TM USP: Again this is the best spring USP its pretty much like the berretta, the finish on this particular gun is very good mag cap is 25.
Average Price-$35-$55 Rating-4
TM Glock 17: This is an interesting gun very durable good performance and power but its upgrade potential is pretty low since internally its fairly complicated and externally it has no rails so some lasers are a no go. Another problem is that its trigger pull is very stiff but it's a tough cookie. Its mag capacity is 22.
Average Price $35-$55 Rating-4
TM Hk Mk.23 SOCOM: This gun stands out from most of maruis springer line up even though its made mostly of plastic it has fantastic performance and very good power its still fairly light though this is probably the best spring handgun available. Unfortunately due to its size it can be troublesome to carry around and external upgrade potential is very low provided you don't want to spend $100 for a laser case or silencer. Mag capacity is 25.
Average Price-$35-$55 Rating-4.5
TM Colt 1911 Govt: This is another interesting gun its performance is exactly like the socoms but it is smaller and easier to carry around and even though the mag size is smaller than the socoms it still holds the same amount of bbs. This gun doesn't have a lot of metal in it but its more than the average marui. I had some issues with the front of the gun flying off but after super gluing it in there haven't been any problems with it so far unfortunately I cant completely field strip the gun now. If you need socom performance but hate the socoms size this gun is the answer. UPDATE: my 1911 recently died on me so as a fair warning to you all this gun is probably best suited for a display piece only since the guns composition is pretty delicate.
Average price-$35-$55 Rating-4 (not a very good combat piece)
TM S W; PC356: Hmmm well it looks like this gun is pretty much like the 1911 and SOCOM the performance is pretty much the same, what really makes this gun stand out from the others is that it has 30rds which is very nice considering how the mag isn't that big at all. This gun has a little more metal than most TM springer, the metal part that stands out from most TMs is it has a metal recoil rod and that's about it. It also feels a little more solid than most TM springers.
Average Price-$35-$55 Rating-4.5
HFC P99: This is another average gun has OK accuracy and power probably one of HFC's better guns It has slide lock but it wears out pretty fast that and the trigger will become loose after long term use but it doesn't affect the firing it just gets a little irritating if your nit picky about those thing. Mag size is 17 I believe.
Average Price-$22-$25 Rating-3
KWC P99/K99: This is a very good gun it has good power and fantastic accuracy. This gun should last a while since it is built fairly well but I've heard the slide lock craps out after long term use but I consider it a minor problem. One thing that should be noted is that it has terrible accuracy for about the first 100 shots due to excessive oil on the hop up. The mag capacity is 12.
Average Price-$22-$35 Rating-4
HFC Glock 17L: Another not-so-good gun its performance is pretty average but it lacks power. As for the durability well the gun its self should hold up pretty well but internally every thing will pretty much crap out especially the power. This gun holds 17 if I can remember correctly.
Average price- $20-$22 Rating-2
HFC Glock 33: WOW talk about a crappy gun the power is just sad and the accuracy is seriously lacking I really wouldn't get this unless I was a poor die hard glock fan the capacity was 15 I believe cant remember since its been a while since I used it.
Average Price- $20-$22 rating 1.5
KHC Colt 25 Pocket Pistol: Well this is a rather interesting gun first of all even thought WGC lists this gun as being made by KHC (a company I haven't heard of at all) but on the box it says it made my academy (a Korean company) and another BUT on the gun it has a 3PSA logo on it a French distributor confused yet? Your not the only one, any way back to the review first of all this thing is small I mean really small this thing is about 4 and a half inches long and can only be operated with three fingers your thumb index and middle finger this gun is reminiscent of the noisy cricket from Men in Black, now one might think this thing is pure crap and from a skirmish stand point you'd be right its really weak about 150 FPS and the gun has a tendency to shoot high that and it has very small sights which makes aiming a pain but on the plus side it does have full colt trade marks and a good amount of metal (the outer barrel trigger and safety) and it has surprisingly good range for a gun with a 2 inch barrel its comparable to a UHC Beretta and holds a lot of ammo for its size (15) so in conclusions its a good gun o keep in your pocket to shoot your friends with outside of a skirmish (which is what I bought it for)
Average Price- $15 Rating-2.5-3 (depending on what you use it for)
UHC MP5 SD3: This is probably the best spring rifle made. It has very good accuracy very good power and has almost endless upgrade potential internal and external. The only bad part I can think of is that it has no sling points. Magazine design could have been better even though spare mags are easy to obtain bbs roll out easily if the top isn't taped shut or covered somehow, This is the best bang for your buck gun you can get mag capacity is 22.
Average Price- $40-$50 Rating-4.5
Maruzen CA870 sawed off This gun is great so far it shoots very straight and has more power than my stock TM AK47 Spetsnaz which isn't too surprising since it has the same internal design of an APS2, its surprisingly easy to **** so I doubt that your arm will be sore after a full day of skirmishing. What also makes this gun stand out is instead of having a body made up of ABS plastic its made of Fiber Glass which is stringer than ABS, this gun also has a good amount of metal (the sling points, magazine tube, trigger, safety and some of the internals) this gun also has an adjustable hop-up which is a big plus and it uses 40rd box magazines which is much more practical than those long stick magazines used in the hardballer and dong san shotguns.
Rating- 4.8 Average Price $85-$93
HFC Mp5 A3: This is a strictly average gun, performance is average and its ability to only use .12 bbs kill it but on the plus side it has the pump feature which means you can crank out tons of shots. This gun is only for Indoor CQB or if you absolutely hate the way the SD3 looks
Average Price $45-$60 rating-3
HFC XM177e2: In my opinion this gun sucks its off balanced and he shots tend to curve left but its possible that I was handling an older version so I'm going to base this off my experience. The guns weight was put completely in the front making it fairly difficult to aim although it does have a good weight to it and a good amount of metal in it too. I don't remember the capacity for this gun.
Average price- $90-$120 Rating-2
HFC M16a2: Not a very good gun at all although the accuracy is respectable this gun breaks very easily the most common part that breaks is the charging handle and the gun cracks easily. I heard the newer versions are better but I wouldn't expect that they'd be that much better
Average price- $100-$130 rating-1.5
Y P; HK G3A3: Another poor rifle accuracy is pretty good but only when there is little to no wind and since it cant use anything over .12 its bad news I heard that are newer versions that are able to handle .2s.
Average Price-$40-$60 Rating-1.5
TM XM177e2: Its supposed to be a very good rifle it can handle heavier bbs which is a plus and it also has a pump feature which makes it even better however this gun is hard to find and very expensive. mag capacity...once again I forgot...
Average Price-$110-$135 Rating-4
TM MP5 A3: It's probably classes, as a good rifle but not as good as the sd3 but better than the HFC. Its not really worth the money and time it will take to find one of these but if you do find one and your a collector or something by all means buy it makes a great show piece since its detail is better than all if the current MP5s.
Average Price-$90-$110 Rating-4
UHC Super 9: Stock this rifle is crap but after upgrading it becomes a very good rifle but it will require lots of work like installing a new spring and reinforced pinion but the work put into it you could just as easily upgrade a UHC to do the same and possibly even more, but since mp5's are difficult to use prone and their mag capacities are lower it might be worth investing in this, if your a sniper of course.
Average price-$110-$130 Rating-3
Zida Spas 12/M3 combat shorty: This is a pretty sub par gun the accuracy isn't that good and neither is the power one plus is that it can fire 3 bbs at a time but it decreases its power and accuracy since it comes out of the same barrel, these should be avoided unless you really want a cheap shotgun.
Average price-Lot of sites sell these 2 together so the price for both would be around $40-$50 Separately about $20-$30 each. Rating-2