Bestselling Air Tool Hoses in 2020
20 Piece Air Tool Accessory Kit, with Air Hose, Blow Gun, Inflation Needles and Air Chuck (Campbell Hausfeld MP604103AV)
- 20-Piece air compressor accessory kit is ideal for inflation and provides seamless connection
- Includes dual-head tire chuck, tire gauge, blow gun nozzle, blow gun adapter, blow gun safety nozzle, blow gun tapered nozzle and (2) inflator needles in additional to other components
- The nylon recoil hose prevents kinks and tangles during use
- Couplers are designed to withstand a minimum of 25, 000 life cycles without leakage
- Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld. The Air Power Expert
Amflo 12-25E Blue 300 PSI Polyurethane Air Hose 1/4" x 25' With 1/4" MNPT Swivel Ends And Bend Restrictor Fittings
- Reinforced polyurethane air hose for outdoor contractor or indoor industrial use
- Blue polyurethane tube and cover for durability, flexibility in cold weather, and resistance to weathering, abrasion, oil, and kinks
- Braided nylon reinforcement for strength
- Temperature range of -30 to +150 degrees F
- Two 1/4" factory-installed, brass male NPT swivel fittings with PVC bend restrictors
Flexzilla Air Hose, 3/8 in. x 35 ft, 1/4 in. MNPT Fittings, Heavy Duty, Lightweight, Hybrid, ZillaGreen - HFZ3835YW2
- EXTREMELY FLEXIBLE - All weather flexibility (-40 Degree to 150 Degree F Ambient)
- EXTREMELY DURABLE - Abrasion resistant outer cover and crush resistant aircraft aluminum fittings with bend restrictor
- WON'T KINK UNDER PRESSURE - Hybrid polymer coils easily and lays flat with zero memory
- 300 POUNDS PER SQUARE INCH - Maximum working pressure
- VERSITILITY - Use on professional jobsites, in automotive shops or at home in the garage
Air Hose Reel with Retractable 50 Foot Hose, 3/8 Inch ID, Mountable, Swivel Bracket, Lightweight, 300 PSI (Campbell Hausfeld PA500400AV)
- Auto retract/latch hose keeps excess hose out of work space and locks hose in place at varying intervals. Use the 2-1/2 foot leader to connect the hose to an air compressor
- Includes 50 foot hose 3/8 inch hose ID. 300 maximum psi to tackle a variety of projects. PVC hose made of corrosion-resistant materials to deliver long life
- Swivel mounting bracket pivots and can be mounted on wall or Ceiling. Non-marring, abrasion-resistant PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) cover for heavy-duty use
- Comes with crack-resistant, mountable case which provides both durability and work-site convenience. Handles temperatures from 35 to 250 degrees Fahrenheit
- Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld. The air power expert
WYNNsky Air Compressor Accessory Kit, 1/4" NPT Air Tool Kit with 1/4"x25Ft Coil Nylon Hose/Blow Gun/Tire Gauge-20 Pieces
- Includes (19) essential air accessories and 25ft recoil air hose
- With double 1/4" MNPT Nylon hose, Max working pressure is 200PSI
- Heavy duty dual tire chuck for tire inflation and pencil tire gauge ensures tire properly inflator
- Blow gun with (4) inflation nozzles and (2) inflation needles for pool toys, sports balls and air mattresses
- Great air compressor kit with all you need to start your projects
Performance Tool W10057, 4' Air Hose with Tire Chuck
- Air Tank Hose
- 4' Long w/Chuck
- 1/4" NPTM Thread
Flexzilla Ball Swivel Whip Air Hose, 3/8 in. x 2 ft. (1/4 in. MNPT Ball Swivel x 1/4 in. FNPT Ends), Heavy Duty, Lightweight, Hybrid, ZillaGreen - HFZ3802YW2B
Flexzilla Retractable Enclosed Plastic Air Hose Reel, 3/8 in. x 50 ft, Heavy Duty, Lightweight, Hybrid, ZillaGreen - L8250FZ
- Flexzilla premium air hose with bend restrictors;3:1 safety factor
- Extreme all weather flexibility, even in sub-zero temperatures (-40 degree to 150 degree Fahrenheit)
- Includes bend restrictor that reduces wear and tear, prolonging the life of the hose
- Anodized aircraft aluminum fittings
- Maximum working pressure: 150 PSI
WYNNsky 1/4" NPT Air Accessory Kit - 20 Piece, Air Compressor Hose Tool kit with Coil PU Hose/Blow Gun/Tire Gauge/Storage Case
- Double 1/4" MNPT 15 ft PU recoil hose with max working pressue of 120Psi
- Include air blow gun with 5 different nozzle attachments
- 1/4" industrial quick coupler, plug, connector for air line or air tools connection
- Includes accessories for inflating tires and inflatable sporting goods, blowing dust off surfaces and thread sealing tape
- Ideal starter kit for any air compressor system
Capri Tools 2-Way Air Blow Gun with Adjustable Air Flow and Extended Nozzle
- Blow stubborn debris, dust, water, and more off of all kinds of materials and machinery with this powerful air blow gun with 150 maximum PSI
- Control the air flow by turning the flow control knob conveniently located above the handle
- Get to hard to reach areas with the extra-long 4.5 in. nozzle
- Constructed with heavy-duty components and a solid, attractive aluminum frame, and comes equipped with an ergonomic contour soft grip
- 2-way 1/4 in. NPT air inlet lets you to connect the air hose from either top or bottom to suit your needs. A 1/4 in. NPT quick connector is included
Amflo 24-25E-RET Blue 120 PSI Polyurethane Recoil Air Hose 1/4" x 25' With 1/4" MNPT Swivel Ends And Bend Restrictor Fittings
- Pigtail-style 1/4" OD recoil air (pneumatic) hose for use with air tools in indoor or outdoor applications
- Polyurethane material resists kinking, abrasion, UV radiation, electricity, oil, chemicals, heat, and weather
- 1/4" male NPT swivel ends to reduce hose twisting and attach to female NPT end connectors
- Bend restrictors to reduce kinking and extend hose life
- 120 pounds per square inch (psi) for maximum working pressure
Estwing E1450PVCR 50 Foot Hybrid Rubber & Pvc Air Hose Lightweight Kink-Resistant Compressed Air Hose with Solid Brass Couplings
- STRENGTH & FLEXIBILITY: This 50-foot air hose is made of blended rubber & PVC for maximum strength & flexibility. It's kink-resistant & lightweight, delivering up to 300 PSI for maximum working pressure. Suitable for professional contractors or home DIY
- ALL WEATHER: This hose is constructed from hybrid materials & remains pliable even in sub-zero temperatures, with solid brass couplers & fittings. Bend resistors prevent wear & tear at the joints, & a kink-resistant design prolongs the life of the hose
- THE RIGHT TOOL FOR THE JOB: We're committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long-lasting, high-quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- QUALITY & DURABILITY: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warranted in the USA
- TOUGH & DEPENDABLE: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers & nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, & roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode & Dewalt.
Anytime Tools 3-Way SOLID BRASS Quick Connect Air Tool / Hose Coupler / Manifold / Hose Splitter
- Professional Grade Manifold
- All SOLID BRASS Quick Connectors and Manifold
- Allows three tools to use the same air supply
Campbell Hausfeld Model FP2048 Air Compressor Review
The Campbell Hausfeld Model FP 2048 is an oil-less air compressor for use with air tools requiring from 0 to 150 PSI of air. This compressor is perfect for the home owner who wants portability and reliability.
Built to Last. Campbell Hausfeld plugs it's air compressors and air tools as built to last, and they mean it. Their air compressors are not only sturdy but are meant to be easy to use and last a good, long time.
I was ready to purchase a good reliable air compressor for home use, inflating tires, doing some home repair and improvement projects and some hobbies with an airbrush. I found the name that kept coming up on the Internet was Campbell Hausfeld.
The Campbell Hausfeld Model FP 2048 is an oil-less air compressor for use with air tools requiring from 0 to 150 PSI of air. It requires very little maintenance and is easy to use.
Their now signature blue air tanks are easy to spot but what got me was the quality of the compressor when I looked at the floor model. The compressor in this case is a plastic housed pump and motor assembly bolted onto a plate that is welded onto a blue 2 gallon air tank. All the supports are sturdy looking and not small as in some models I looked at. This would lead to a longer lasting, stronger frame. For a portable air compressor this would be an advantage for a longer life.
The gauges are protected by part of the plastic housing and the regulator is just below the second gauge. Two gauges you say, if you don't know why I'll fill you in. The whole assembly is rather simple. The air compressor is a motor that runs a pump to fill the air tank. When you use the air, to say, inflate a tire it comes out of the air tank. When the air tank empties below a certain point, the pump turns on to keep the air tank filled. The first gauge or the smaller one tells you how much air is in the tank. The second or larger, easier to read one tells you how much air is coming out of the air regulator.
The regulator lets you adjust how much air is coming out of the tank. For things like an air brush you only need a couple of pounds per square inch, or PSI. For a tire on a car you'll need around 30 to 40 PSI. Impact wrenches and other tools need as much as 85 PSI and higher.
The plastic housing will protect all the important parts of the compressor. The gauges, relief valve and regulator are all in and under the housing. There is a small accessory tray on the top near the power switch to hold a couple of the common use nozzles. It comes with an air chuck for filling tires, three plastic tips for inflating toys and such and a needle for balls.
This model came with an air hose with the Teflon tape already attached. The Teflon tape is to create a seal when you connect the air hose to the tank and the air chuck.
If you don't want air leaking out of the fittings of your air compressor hoses and tools, you should use this white or blue tape on fittings.
Included with the compressor was a coiled blue air line and the fittings, along with the small manual. The air line stretches to about ten feet or more and is handy for the portable compressor.
There is a small break in time to run the compressor that is important for the use of your compressor. When you get the compressor out of the box, you will want to read the manual. After the usual warnings and such, is the break in procedure. All you do is run the compressor with air flowing through it and out the regulator to work the parts in for five minutes. This is a common break in to make sure all parts are working and the compressor gets all its various seals and such worn in for use.
To use the compressor I would recommend buying some additional parts. I bought an air compressor fitting kit at Walmart that includes things that are handy to have with the compressor. The kit costs about twenty dollars and includes an additional air hose, quick couplers, an air gun and some adapters for it. The quick couplers are the main thing I wanted with the kit, along with the additional air hose.
A quick coupler is a locking fitting that you can disconnect the hose from the tank in one quick move. You simply push the collar back on the fitting and pull the other end out. To install you pull the collar back and push the other fitting in. It is very handy to have as you can quickly connect things that you are using. When you have a quick coupler on both ends of the hose and on every tool you have for the compressor, it will only take seconds to switch to your different tools and makes storage much easier.
Speaking of storage I also purchased a plastic tote to keep all the fittings, hoses and such in for convenience, easy to find when I want anything for the air compressor.
When you use the compressor it's a simple operation. You plug in the power cord and turn on the switch. The pump will turn on and fill the tank. You may want to wait a few minutes to get some pressure built up if you are using it for higher pressure things, like air tools.
When you are done you should unplug the cord, then drain the tank with the safety valve. After the air is out of the tank, you need to empty the tank of any moisture that has condensed inside the tank with the valve on the bottom. Air has moisture in it, and in the tank the moisture can condense on the sides of the tank and create water inside the air tank, this is common. You need to drain the water out frequently so that the inside of the tank does not rust. You should do this every time you use the compressor. All you have to do is shut it off and drain the air and then the water if any.
Campbell Hausfeld has become a standard when it comes to air compressors and air tools. I was in the military and saw many products by this company, so I know what I'm talking about. This air compressor is compact, sturdy and easy to use. Perfect for the home owner who wants portability and reliability. With a few additional items this is an excellent compressor for a wide variety of uses.