Bestselling Air Sanders & Grinders in 2021
2" 3" Mini Air Sander Professional Dual Action Pneumatic Polishing Tool (Random Orbital Sander)
Ingersoll Rand 317A Heavy Duty 5-Inch High Speed Pnuematic Sander
- Easy to handle, compact and lightweight
- Built in power regulator
- Comes with three backing pads
- Comes with three backing pads: 4" & 5"
- 12 CFM, 1/4" air inlet
ProTool 5542 Roloc Disc Pad Holder Shank, 2" L
- 2-diameter holder for Roloc-type discs and pads - excellent quality, made in Taiwan
- Heavy-duty rubber pad, aluminum core with nickel-plated removable steel shank
- 1/4 shank fits power drills, die grinders, air grinders and other power tools
- Accepts sanding, polishing, surface conditioning/preparation, bristle and other disc consumables
- Rated 20,000 RPM, 1-1/2L shank, overall height 2-5/8; 2.5 oz. Also available in 3 diameter
Ampro A3028 Gearless Angle Head Die Grinder and 2-Inch Angle Sander
- Accurately grinds, smoothes and finishes rough areas when space is limited
- Perfect for touch-up and production sanding
- Unique gearless mechanism for longer tool life
- Rear exhaust directs air away from work surface
Roloc sanding Disc – 50 Piece Set of Heavy Duty and Durable 2 inches 60 Grit Sander - Automotive, Tools & Equipment, Body Repair Tool - By Katzco
10mm Air Finger Belt Sander And Belts Power File Detail Sander Plus Belts AN130
Flap Discs 120 Grit Quick Change Grinding Wheels 10 Pieces 2'' - For Rotary Tools, Die Grinder, Drill, Blending And Finishing Applications- By Katzco
- 10 PACK- Never run out in the middle of a job from flap discs, Katzco grinding discs come in a pack of 10 discs so you have enough to get any grinding job done. Each individual 2 inch disc is 120 grits.
- EASY TO USE- With our Quick Change mechanism All it takes is one simple turn and the disc is securely locked onto the mandrel. Use with any air or electric drill, die grinder, and other rotary tools for the utmost sanding control.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL- Katzco flap discs are made of high quality aluminum oxide. Professional Quality grinding discs will level, strip, rebuff, and prep our surfaces. Removes paint off of surfaces as well.
- OUR SPECIALTY- the Katzco lineup includes an extensive selection abrasive flap discs and sanding flap wheels for sale. You can find a flap wheel in a wide range of sizes and in grits from 24 to 120G. Like all of our products, these flap wheels and discs can provide the innovative solution you need for your specific sanding and finishing applications.
- CHECK US OUT- When it comes to purchasing flap discs, you have plenty of options. However, a reputable company that cares about you and your project will help you experience a better result. Katzco has a large variety of tools, accessories and supplies to meet your immediate needs and your needs in the future.
LvBo Small Mini 10mm Hand Power Air Belt Sander Grinder Tool with 5 peice Belts
ABN Small 3in and 2in Roloc Rotary Sanding Wheel Disc Pad Adapter Holder with 1/4in Mandrel Shaft Shank 2-Pack
Roloc sanding Disc – 25 Piece Set of Heavy Duty and Durable 3 inches 240 Grit Sander - Automotive, Tools & Equipment, Body Repair Tool - By Katzco
Stark 3" Pneumatic Mini Air Disc Sander, Grinder Polisher Prep 38-Piece Kit
- Disc size:3", Free speed:16000RPM, Air consumption:4cfm, Air inlet:1/4", Max air pressure:90psi
- 1pc 3 "green non-woven selling with a screw wafer, 1pc 3 "khaki-colored non-woven selling with a screw wafer, 1pc 3 "brown non-woven selling with screw
- 6pc Corundum emery cloth the dribbling screw wafer (Particle density:60), 9pc Corundum emery cloth the dribbling screw wafer (Particle density:80), 9pc Corundum emery cloth the dribbling screw wafer(Particle density:100), 6pc Corundum emery cloth the dribbling screw wafer(Particle density:120)
- 2 inch suction cups + 1/4 "rod
- 3 inch suction cups + 1/4 "rod
2" Air Angle Sander Grinder Polisher And 100 Pack Mixed Sanding Grit Hook/Loop Pads
Neiko 30070A 7" Heavy Duty Pneumatic Air Angle Sander | 1/4" NPT Air Inlet | 6 CFM, 90 PSI | 4500 RPM
- Seven inch angle sander has a free air speed of 4500 RPM and is ideal for roughing body filler, buffing, removing rust or smoothing welds
- Includes heavy-duty ball bearing construction that provides reliable, vibration-free performance
- Lightweight, balanced design helps to reduce fatigue and muffled exhaust helps keep decibel level low
- Sander uses a standard 1/4" NPT air outlet to an air compressor and can be used for buffing, sanding or grinding
- Auxiliary side handle can be switched for right and left hand operation allowing for ambidextrous use
Ian Ziering Interview
Ian Ziering is best known for playing Steve Sanders on the television series Beverly Hills, 90210' from 1990-2000 on FOX as well as being a contestant on Dancing with the Stars in 2020. I know Ian Ziering through a family friend.
Ian Ziering Interview
Ian Ziering is best known for playing Steve Sanders on the television series 'Beverly Hills, 90210' from 1990-2000 on FOX as well as being a contestant on Dancing with the Stars in 2020.
I know Ian Ziering through a family friend and I have known him for almost a year now.
Eric- How did you get started in the industry?
Ian- I started when I was 12 yrs old. I began modeling in NY and doing commercials. That led to regional theatre and then Broadway and then movies. My most famous commercial was for Fruit Of the Loom underwear. I took a lot of razzing from my classmates. "Their comfortable waistband snaps back wash after wash..." Ha-ha
My first movie was Endless Love starring as Brook Shields, and James Spader's younger brother.
E- Who is your favorite director you have worked with?
I- Tony Scott. I worked with Tony on the film, Domino, with Keira Knightley amp; Brian Green 6 years ago. His hyper visual style is captivating to watch. To see him direct 12 cameras at a time is quite a feet in itself.
E- What is your favorite project that you have worked on?
I- As an actor there are so many different mediums to perform on. I would have to say doing 90210 because it was a dream job.
E- Do you ever miss it?
I- I can't. People all over the world are still watching it, and they're all too happy to say hello to me and let me know how much they loved the show. I don't get a chance to miss it.
E- Where is the weirdest place you were recognized?
I- I was trying on clothes in a changing room and was talking to my wife through the door and someone recognized me through my voice.
E- What is the most challenging/stressful part of this career?
I- There is no job security. There are far to few jobs, and far to many actors.
Past success is no guarantee of future success so I have learned to be an entrepreneur. I began to produce and direct my own projects.
E- What is your favorite film you directed?
I- Man vs. Monday. I have gotten some traction into turning it into a web series. Man vs. Monday is a story of every mans struggle to do battle with the riggers of daily life. Usually, the ends justify the means but our character doesn't always take the high road.
E- What is the most rewarding/exciting part of this career?
I- The path has led me to my incredible wife Erin. I am a lucky man.
E- Favorite Actor and Actress worked with?
I- My family from 90210; working with someone so closely they become family.
E- What would be your words of wisdom to someone starting out in this industry?
I- Make sure you have a plan B. There are so many people that say they are actors and they don't spend for 5 minutes a day working on their craft. You need to train and need to take classes to keep your tools sharp. I'm always in class, whether it's theater or drama workshops. Michaels Phelps competes for 30 seconds every couple of months, but is in the pool training for hours everyday.
E- What is in the future for you?
I- Being a father as my wife, Erin, just gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Mia Loren on April 25th.
E- You're 47, how do you maintain such a youthful look?
I- My genes do have a huge role to play but my genes aren't my destiny. I have been using the Galvanic Spa from Nuskin for the past year and a half and that reduces the fine lines and wrinkles on my face. I also take Pharmanex's LifePak Nano vitamin supplements, which are packed with antioxidants that all work together to increase my youth span.
And you can find all these products atNuskin.com
E- How many kids would you like to have?
I- 2 or 3 kids would be great, but we'll play it by ear.
E- What is your best audition story?
I- When I first auditioned for 90210, I walked into the casting office to pick up the script for my audition that was scheduled for the next day, no one was there. I signed in with an alias and stole all the other scripts. This is a cutthroat business. Over the coarse of the series, I taught Steve Sanders a thing or two ;)
E- Is there a prop that you took from any of your roles?
I- I took a jukebox off the counter of the Peach Pit set from 90210. It is now sitting comfortably in my home.
E- How did you find out 90210 was ending?
I- We pretty much new at the start of the 10th season that this was the last one.
E- Role you wish you had gotten?
I- Right after 90210 ended the people at Fox asked if I ever considered hosting a reality show and I said no. At the time I wasn't interested, but now I think I should have at least auditioned. That show turned out to be American Idol. Ryan Seacrest is great as the host of Idol.
E- Describe how being married and expecting a baby compares with living theHollywoodsinglelife
I- "It's a lot less fun, but a lot more joy"
E- Thank you for your time and good luck on becoming a father.
I- Thanks Eric
For fans of Ian who are interested in reading about him being a father, check out his blog: