Bestselling Air Powered Tools in 2020
New 1/4" Dr Drive Air Powered Ratchet Impact Wrench Power Right Angle Tool
- NEW 1/4 DR DRIVE AIR POWERED RATCHET IMPACT"
- WRENCH POWER RIGHT ANGLE TOOL Specification
- Speed: 240 RPM Air Pressure: 90 PSI Maximum Torque: 20
- FT/LBS Average Air Consumption: 3 CFM Air
- Inlet 1/4 NPT Hose Inlet: 3/8: I.D. Length: 190mm"
Premium Air Tool Lubricant - 16 FL. OZ. Industrial Pneumatic Tool Oil
- Lubricates and Protects Your Air Tools
- Industrial Strength
- Reduces Rust, Varnish and Sludge
- Removes Harmful Deposits
- Preserves the Elasticity and Form of Seals and O-Rings
Ingersoll Rand 3101G Edge Series Air Angle Die Grinder, Black
- Self-locking lever throttle
- grease fitting for increased angle gear life
- Rear exhaust
- Ergonomic grip
Air Powered Caulk Gun with Easy-Pull Shut-Off Valve (Campbell Hausfeld PL155800AV)
- Dispenses 10.1 fl. oz.: uses 1-5/16 in. diameter x 8.5 in. cartridge
- Easy to operate shut-off valve: stops material when trigger is released for accurate flow-control
- Lightweight design (2.8 pounds) for stress free use
- Smooth dispense design: uses standard cartridges and can dispense materials such as caulk, adhesives, and sealants
- Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld - The Air Power Expert
Cobra Products 300 Plunger Cobra Plunge-IT
- The product is manufactured in china
- The product is highly durable and easy to use
- Easy installation and easy handling
- Cobra Products Plung-It air powered drain clearing tool
- Clears clogged household toilets, sinks, shower and tub drains
- Drain and toilet attachment
- Strong poly construction
- Ships at 1.6-Pound
Ken-Tool KEN31431 Utility Tire Air Powered Bead Expander (T131)
- For use in seating difficult, small diameter, utility tires on the rim
- Slips easily over tire
- Withstands contact with oil, grease, solvents, and acids
- Expands bead by compressing tread; includes over-pressure release valve
GHP 3500 RPM 16 Gauge Heavy Duty Aluminum Metal Sheet Cutter Air Nibbler
- Air powered sheet metal cutting nibbler
- Cut through steel up to 16 gauge thickness (14 gauge aluminum)
- Heavy duty & durable polished aluminum and steel construction
- Nibbler punch & mandrel made of precision ground hardened steel
- Max speed: 3500 RPM
Ingersoll Rand Air Hammer 114GQC
- Includes 3-piece chisel set
- Quick change chisel retainer
- Longer life alloyed steel barrel and heat-treated piston
- Diffused handle exhaust
- Ergonomic grip
Neiko 31390A Short Shank Twin Hammer Impact Wrench, 1/2" Drive | Reversible & Adjustable Torque | 530 Ft-Lb, 7500 RPM
- Socket wrench power tool with a 1/2-inch square drive and ergonomic pistol grip for one-handed operation in industrial, automotive use
- Easy to use reversible action switch and full power in reverse; Knob for selection between 5 levels of torque, won't over-tightening wheel lugs
- Impact wrench air tool uses a standard 1/4-inch NPT air inlet and 3/8" (ID) hose, can be powered by a standard air compressor
- Delivers 530 Foot-Pound, has twin hammer motor for duration; Side-exhaust maintains air pressure (90 PSI); 7500 RPM free speed
- Pneumatic wrench has two-piece casing that is tough and easy to service; air wrench has pressure-feed lubrication port on back
EVERCRAFT 20 PC. AIR IMPACT GUN & RATCHET SET - Perfect for the Car Lover Wanting to Make Maintenance Easier and Faster; Impact Wrench, Ratchet, Sockets, Extensions, Oiler, Quick Disconnect Kit
Kobalt 1/2 Impact Wrench SGY-AIR134
- 1/2-inch Drive --- 350 ft-lbs --- Air Impact Wrench
- Full power in reverse and adjustable 3-position power in forward
- Ergonomic design with protective rubber grip
- 6-CFM @ 90psi
- This is NOT an Electric Powered Wrench - AIR POWER ONLY
Compressor Filter Oil Water Separator with Drain Valve. For Air Tools, Plasma Cutters, and Air Lines. By Lematec (AI-303)
- WORKS WITH ANY COMPRESSOR AND AIR TOOLS: Lematec Oil / Water Separator is compatible with all makes and models of air compressors and air tools. Feel confident with the total protection you get from this ubiquitous tool.
- GIVES ALL YOUR AIR TOOLS TOP EFFICIENCY: Keep your air tools in tip top working condition and prevent costly repairs or broken warranties by using the Lematec in line water oil separator.
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION: The water / oil separator's body is made from aluminum as well as the push button drain valve. The fittings are solid brass for great reliability. Features 1/4 inch Air inlet "female" and 1/4" "Male"
- PUSH BUTTON DRAIN VALVE: Quick and easy clean of your filter with the easy to use push button release valve.
- OPERATING PRESSURE 90 PSI: Full Lifetime replacement guarantee.
5" EXTENSION PNEUMATIC POWER POWERED EXTENDED LONG SHAFT AIR DIE GRINDER TOOL
- Free Speed: 25000 rpm, Air Pressure: 90psi, Inlet Size: 1/4"
- Air Consumption: 4.25 cfm
- Collet Size: includes 1/8" & 1/4" collets
- Designed for High Speed Grinding & Polishing In Hard to Reach Area, Professional design, Has interchangeable collets allowing you to use 1/4" and 1/8" shank tools.
- Ergonomic handle for ease of use and to alleviate hand fatigue.
Naval and Air Power Will Win the War on Terrorism
The United States must win the war on terrorism and limit its casualties at the same time. The best strategy to achieve these objectives is to combine overwhelming naval and air power with limited numbers of ground forces.
The American Experience
In 1981, Libya was a major threat to the United States and a major supporter of international terrorism directed at the United States and the West. Qaddafi made bombastic claims that threatened freedom of the seas, and publicly called for terrorism against the United States. The successful operation against Libya should be used as a model for future operations in the war on terrorism. Political and military leaders must also learn the lessons of the Iraq War. Ground forces are to be deployed only as a last resort, and their objectives and the number of soldiers it takes to achieve those objectives must be severely limited.
Former Secretary of Defense Casper Weinberger provides an excellent account of the Libyan operation in his book Fighting For Peace. The following description of the operation against Libya is taken from that book.
Qaddafi claimed he controlled the entire Gulf of Sidra, which lies between Tripoli and Benghazi north of Libya, and everything in the Gulf of Sidra should be considered Libyan Territory. He even claimed jurisdiction for an indefinite number of miles northward of the Gulf of Sidra.
On August 18, 1981, the United States was conducting operations in the disputed waters. Two Navy F-14s were attacked and responded by shooting down two Libyan planes. The confrontation ended there.
In March 1986, Qaddafi made another attempt to close the Gulf of Sidra. He renamed it "the Zone of Death," and threatened to destroy any American ship or plane that penetrated it.
On March 21, 1986, the U.S. began a long planned exercise. The Libyans fired missiles at our aircraft and their patrol boats approached our naval units. The Libyans were humiliated as they suffered heavy casualties and the U.S. did not have any casualties.
Qaddafi turned to terrorism. On March 28, Qaddafi released a formal statement asking all Arabs to attack anything American. On April 5, Libyan-employed terrorists exploded a Libyan bomb in a West Berlin establishment. The bomb killed a Turkish woman and an American serviceman and injured 200 people including fifty American personnel.
The U.S. responded with a devastating attack by Air Force F-111 fighter-bombers and many carrier-based planes. More than one hundred planes were employed. The U.S. chose four terrorist connected targets and a fifth to protect our forces. Libya suffered heavy losses and its terrorism capabilities were reduced.
The U.S. operation against Libya must be considered a great success, as it transformed that country from a fierce enemy of the U.S. to a minor player in world affairs. The U.S. accomplished more with this operation than it accomplished in the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq despite the massive commitment in these countries.
Relations between the two nations have been improving since the strike against Libya. Libya has been deterred from launching terrorist attacks agaisnt the United States. Apparently, Libyan leader Moammar Qaddafi and the Libyan government realize that terrorism against the United States is a disastrous policy.
In 2003, Qaddafi agreed to abandon his quest for weapons of mass destruction, and renounce terrorism. Qaddafi even agreed to compensate the families of the victims of terrorism. These improvements allowed Libya to become an acceptable member of the international community. In 2004, the United States and Libya restored diplomatic relations. In 2020, Libya gained a seat on the U.N. Security Council without opposition. On November 21, 2020, the New York Timespublished an article entitled "Qaddafi Son Says Libya Wants to Invest in the United States." Libya would like to improve relations with the United States by investing in American corporations and sending thousands of students to study in the United States, a son of the Libyan leader said. Libya is becoming even more peace-loving and pro-American, and is actually moving toward a constitutional democracy. Serf al-Islam el Qaddafi a son of Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi said that he expected a constitution providing for democratic elections would be established by September 2020, the 40th anniversary of the revolution that brought his father to power. He said he expected Libya to change its central government to a model which is similiar to the American Government. There will be a strong central government with ties to powerful regional and local governments.
The Current War in Gaza
The Israelis have two objectives, to destroy the ability of Hamas to launch terrorist attacks against Israel, and deterrence. Naval, air, and ground forces destroyed a great deal of the military infrastructure of Hamas, and significantly reduced its terrorist capabilities. Now that the ground forces have a very limited role, Israel must rely on its air power to deter future terrorists attacks by Hamas. Israel now has a very strong deterrent, as Israel can repeat the devastating air raids of December 2020.