Bestselling Air Powered Saws in 2020
Hiltex 30505 Reciprocating Air Body Saw, 9000 SPM | Auto-Lock Safety Trigger | 1/4" NPT, 6 CFM
- Pneumatic reciprocating air saw for automotive body repair and exhaust work; Slices through copper, steel, aluminum, plastic, fiberglass
- Adjustable power saw blade guard controls cutting depth, prevents injury and damage to air saw and safety paddle lever prevents accidental starts
- Air cutting saw has standard 1/4-inch NPT air inlet and 3/8" (ID) hose that can be powered by a standard air compressor at home or job sites
- Cuts through flat and curved surfaces, mufflers, rods, bars, pipes, sheet metal, light plate and also intricate shapes, tight radius curves for ultra versatility
- Technical specs: 9000 strokes per minute, 3/8" stroke length, 90 PSI at 6 CFM; Includes male quick connect adaptor, spare blade guard, 2 allen wrenches, 24T and 32T saw blades
Ingersoll Rand 429 Heavy Duty Air Reciprocating Saw
- Heavy-duty air reciprocating saw
- Cuts flat and curved surfaces
- 10,000-strokes per minute
- Positive blade retainer and adjustable blade guide
- Vibration reduction feature
Poulan Pro PP5020AV 20-Inch 50cc 2 Stroke Gas Powered Chain Saw With Carrying Case
- DuraLife Engine - for longer engine life
- Super clean air filter system - extends the life of the air filter
- Effortless pull starting system and reduced vibration handle, reduces operator fatigue
- Automatic chain oiler
- Includes carrying case and on-board locking scrench holder
Ingersoll Rand Air Hammer 114GQC
- Includes 3-piece chisel set
- Quick change chisel retainer
- Longer life alloyed steel barrel and heat-treated piston
- Diffused handle exhaust
- Ergonomic grip
Husqvarna 460 Rancher, 20 in. 60.3cc 2-Cycle Gas Chainsaw
Husqvarna Husqvarna 967181002 K760 II 14-inch Gas Cut-Off Saw
- Optimized performance with new cylinder
- Reduced vibrations
- New active air filtration
- Dura Starter
Husqvarna 440E 16-Inch 40.9cc 2-Stroke X-Torq Gas Powered Chain Saw
- Tool-less chain tensioning
- 16-Inch Bar
- Quick release air filter to facilitate cleaning and replacement of air filter
- Forged 3-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications
- CARB Compliant
Air Powered Caulking Gun-2pack
- Item Package Quantity-2
Husqvarna 531309681 Chain Saw Maintenance Kit For 445 and 450
- For Model 445 and 450
- Kit includes: (1) air filter, (1) fuel filter, (1) spark plug, (1) bottle of 2-cycle engine oil
- Kit contains everything you need for routine maintenance
Ingersoll Rand 3101G Edge Series Air Angle Die Grinder, Black
- Self-locking lever throttle
- grease fitting for increased angle gear life
- Rear exhaust
- Ergonomic grip
Husqvarna 455, 20 in. 55.5cc 2-Cycle Gas Chainsaw
PowRyte Elite 3-Inch Composite Air Cut-Off Tool
- Lightweight composite housing reduces fatigue; Repositionable guard provide greater operator protection
- Speed regulator knob gives you full control for multiple applications
- Trigger safety lock mechanism prevents accidental start up; Dismountable handle provide greater operator protection control
- Adjustable exhaust directs air away from the operator, and internal silencing reduces noise level
- 20,000 RPM Free Speed @90PSI
Husqvarna 525318901 Chain Saw Maintenance Kit For Models 435 and 440
- Chain saw maintenance kit
- Fits for models 435 and 440
- Includes one of each of the following items like air filter, fuel filter, spark plug and 2.6-ounce bottle of 2-cycle engine oil
- Original equipment manufacturer parts
What If You was Homeless by Choice so You Could Travel and Write?
What if you was homeless by choice so you could travel and write? How would you go about it? What tools would you need and how much money would you need to make per day? Could it be done?
These are the questions I will try to answer in this article. Anything is possible with the right planning. It would take some planning you just couldn't quit your job and jump in your car. Some of you would ask why you would want to do it. Over the years I have heard people say if I had the money I would get me an camper or RV and just travel. It could be done if you wanted to make a living doing it.
First of all you would need a vehicle. If you had a camper or RV you could save on motel bills. You would need a guide to the camp grounds around the country. You would also need maps or a good travel guide. You would probably need several guides. It would be important that your camper have the means of electric hookup if you went with it. RVs already have that capability.
If you traveled by car you would need a good motel guide. You would also have to determine your average cost per motel you would be willing to spend per day. You would most likely need a couple different motel chain guides. There may come a time you would need to make a reservation ahead of time if your traveling a tourist area.
You would need a good laptop. It would be a good idea to have dial-up connection where broadband is not available. So, you would have to register with one of the nationwide dial-ups so you could use it as a backup connection. It might be a good idea to have a portable printer too just in case you had need for it.
You would need cell phone that gets nationwide access. This of course is a must not only for emergencies but to keep in touch with friends and family. It would be a good idea to keep a Post Office box in your home location for your mail. You could also use one of your family members address for legal purposes.
You would also need an account with . AC is a great place to write for and you get paid regularly. Of course you would need a Paypal account and it would be to your advantage to get a Paypal debit card. You wouldn't have to transfer any money to your checking account unless you chose to do so.
It would also be a great idea to have video camera. Along with writing articles videos is another way of making good money with AC. You could do travel videos or just about anything.
During the summer months you could travel the northern states and during the winter the southern. This would be a good plan if your camping and than moving on to other locations. Some of the northern states can get very bad weather in the winter you wouldn't want to get stranded unless that was your intention to show winter videos.
You really would not have any writing or video making limitations. If you was free and had no attachments this would be a fantastic way of traveling and learning about this great country of ours. The fact you could become a well known writer and pick up better jobs is a great possibility.