Bestselling Air Powered Grinders in 2020
Neiko 10649A Air-powered Micro Die Grinder, Pencil Style | 54,000 RPM | 1/8" (3mm) Capacity
- Glides through surfaces with a free air speed of 54,000 RPM and working air pressure of 90 PSI
- Textured throttle with self-closing lever adjusts speed, speed stays constant until you decide to change it
- Clean jewelry, dies, rotors, backing plates, brake pads, cylinder heads, mounts and many other applications; suitable for hobby use
- Lightweight 5-1/4" pencil style shaft offers precision control when cutting, grinding and polishing
- Average Air Consumption: 1.4 cfm (40 L/m); Air Inlet: 1/4"; Includes flexible nylon hose with protective slip-on shield, two collet wrenches and nipple
Neiko 30100A 4" Angle Head Air Powered Grinder with Safety Throttle
- Equipped with a free speed of 11,000 RPM and 90 PSI ideal for buffing, removing rust or smoothing surfaces in preparation of welding
- Precisely machined steel construction withstands tough metal work for durability and long lasting tool life
- Built in blade guard protects your body parts from engaging with metal cut off disc while in action
- Grip controlled handle is equipped with a safety-lock throttle lever to prevent accidental startup
- Powerful and quick grinder is perfect for metal work and cuts into concrete, bolts, rebar, sanding work and much more
Compact Air Die Grinder Kit (with 1/8'' collet, 1/4'' collet, three aluminum oxide mounted grinding stones and two wrenches)
- Collet size: 1/8'' and 1/4''
- Maximum speed: 21,000 RPM
- Required pressure: 90 PSI
- Average air consumption: 4 CFM
- Air inlet: 1/4''-18 NPT
Mastercraft Air-powered Micro Air Die Grinder Kit
- Mastercraft Micro Air Die Grinder Kit features a pencil type shaft for easier gripping and holding
- Can perform dry shining, metal polishing and rust cutting on up to 5 lbs (2kg) of metal
- No-slip rubber feet offer excellent stability. Rustproof polyethylene construction for durability
- Rustproof polyethylene construction for durability
- Great for bringing new life back to nuts, bolts, coins and other small metal objects
Husky H4230C 20,000 RPM 1/4 “ Air-Powered Angle Die Grinder Kit w/ Sanding and Surface Preparation Pads (20 Gallon Air Compressor Not Included)
Chicago Pneumatic CP9107 Pistol Grip Air Die Grinder
- 2 Fingered Progressive Throttle
- Ideal for Difficult Access Areas
- 17,000 RPM
- .20 HP
- 1-Year parts and labor
Grex MR368 Air-Powered Inline Die Grinder
- Maximum power with 25,000 RPM and 1/4 HP
- Ergonomic housing with thermal isolator for continual usage
- Santoprene Grip for superior comfort with a variety of applications
- Lightweight and compact design to prevent fatigue from prolong use
- Precision milled hardened steel gears for smooth operation
Air Die Grinder Pneumatic Tool 1/4" Mini Micro Straight Inline Air Compressor
- Speed (R.P.M) : 22,000
- Collet Size : 1/4"
- Air Inlet (N.P.T) : 1/4"
- Hose Size (ID) : 3/8"
- Air Pressure (PSI) : 90
5" EXTENSION PNEUMATIC POWER POWERED EXTENDED LONG SHAFT AIR DIE GRINDER TOOL
- Free Speed: 25000 rpm, Air Pressure: 90psi, Inlet Size: 1/4"
- Air Consumption: 4.25 cfm
- Collet Size: includes 1/8" & 1/4" collets
- Designed for High Speed Grinding & Polishing In Hard to Reach Area, Professional design, Has interchangeable collets allowing you to use 1/4" and 1/8" shank tools.
- Ergonomic handle for ease of use and to alleviate hand fatigue.
Neiko?10649A Air-powered Micro Die Grinder, Pencil Type with 54,000 RPM | 1/8" Capacity by Ridgerock Tools Inc.
Reduce Damage Using Hot Hair Tools
Does your hair look limp, dull and lifeless? It could be your styling tools.
Getting gorgeous hair often means using hot tools like blow dryers, straightening irons, and hot rollers. However, the daily wear and tear on your tresses can be extreme, resulting dry, lifeless looking hair. It is best to play it safe before and while styling your hair. Be proactive--fixing damaged hair is much more difficult than preventing it. Take action today so you can show off a head full of swing-worthy, shiny hair.
Replace Hair Wreckers
Remember the big, metal rollers that your Mom used to set her hair? I do! While Mom was the epitome of style, those rollers caused a lot of pain and hair damage. Today you have choices; you don't have to sacrifice style for hair health. Look for products with these protective coatings.
These protected products curl and straighten without causing permanent problems. Go for the upgrade--toss out your old products and provide your hair needed relief.
Spray Before Styling
Hair protecting sprays shield sensitive hair follicles from heat. Once those follicles dry out and break you'll see fuzzy strands appear. Stop the fuzz before it happens. Spray the ends of clean, dry hair before using heated products. For the best results, look for protecting sprays or serums that do not contain alcohol. Alcohol has a natural drying effect on hair and skin.
Diffuse the Heat
When you want a curly look, try a diffuser. Diffusers channel the dryer's heat, protecting the hair some from direct exposure. This small step can pay big hair dividends.
Once or even twice a week, deep condition your hair. All the styling, spraying and brushing will weaken your "do." Strengthen it at the follicular level with hair mask, hot oil treatments, or powerful conditioners. Of course, you don't want to a greasy scalp so treat the ends of the hair, not the hair near the head.
Invest in Vitamins
According to reviewers on WebMD, taking biotin and niacin improves the look of your hair and the texture. Take vitamins that include these two components. This will make the hair and body stronger.
The Right Brush
How often do you replace your brushes and combs? It's true that we all have our favorites but over time, you'll need to replace them. Try a boar bristle paddle brush for smooth looking locks. Ditch the vent brush, plastic combs and brushes with plastic bristles.