Bestselling Air Powered Grinders in 2020
Neiko 10649A Air-powered Micro Die Grinder, Pencil Style | 54,000 RPM | 1/8" (3mm) Capacity
BESTSELLER NO. 1 in 2020
- Glides through surfaces with a free air speed of 54,000 RPM and working air pressure of 90 PSI
- Textured throttle with self-closing lever adjusts speed, speed stays constant until you decide to change it
- Clean jewelry, dies, rotors, backing plates, brake pads, cylinder heads, mounts and many other applications; suitable for hobby use
- Lightweight 5-1/4" pencil style shaft offers precision control when cutting, grinding and polishing
- Average Air Consumption: 1.4 cfm (40 L/m); Air Inlet: 1/4"; Includes flexible nylon hose with protective slip-on shield, two collet wrenches and nipple
Neiko 30100A 4" Angle Head Air Powered Grinder with Safety Throttle
BESTSELLER NO. 2 in 2020
- Equipped with a free speed of 11,000 RPM and 90 PSI ideal for buffing, removing rust or smoothing surfaces in preparation of welding
- Precisely machined steel construction withstands tough metal work for durability and long lasting tool life
- Built in blade guard protects your body parts from engaging with metal cut off disc while in action
- Grip controlled handle is equipped with a safety-lock throttle lever to prevent accidental startup
- Powerful and quick grinder is perfect for metal work and cuts into concrete, bolts, rebar, sanding work and much more
Compact Air Die Grinder Kit (with 1/8'' collet, 1/4'' collet, three aluminum oxide mounted grinding stones and two wrenches)
BESTSELLER NO. 3 in 2020
- Collet size: 1/8'' and 1/4''
- Maximum speed: 21,000 RPM
- Required pressure: 90 PSI
- Average air consumption: 4 CFM
- Air inlet: 1/4''-18 NPT
Mastercraft Air-powered Micro Air Die Grinder Kit
BESTSELLER NO. 4 in 2020
- Mastercraft Micro Air Die Grinder Kit features a pencil type shaft for easier gripping and holding
- Can perform dry shining, metal polishing and rust cutting on up to 5 lbs (2kg) of metal
- No-slip rubber feet offer excellent stability. Rustproof polyethylene construction for durability
- Rustproof polyethylene construction for durability
- Great for bringing new life back to nuts, bolts, coins and other small metal objects
Husky H4230C 20,000 RPM 1/4 “ Air-Powered Angle Die Grinder Kit w/ Sanding and Surface Preparation Pads (20 Gallon Air Compressor Not Included)
BESTSELLER NO. 5 in 2020
Chicago Pneumatic CP9107 Pistol Grip Air Die Grinder
BESTSELLER NO. 6 in 2020
- 2 Fingered Progressive Throttle
- Ideal for Difficult Access Areas
- 17,000 RPM
- .20 HP
- 1-Year parts and labor
Grex MR368 Air-Powered Inline Die Grinder
BESTSELLER NO. 7 in 2020
- Maximum power with 25,000 RPM and 1/4 HP
- Ergonomic housing with thermal isolator for continual usage
- Santoprene Grip for superior comfort with a variety of applications
- Lightweight and compact design to prevent fatigue from prolong use
- Precision milled hardened steel gears for smooth operation
Air Die Grinder Pneumatic Tool 1/4" Mini Micro Straight Inline Air Compressor
BESTSELLER NO. 8 in 2020
- Speed (R.P.M) : 22,000
- Collet Size : 1/4"
- Air Inlet (N.P.T) : 1/4"
- Hose Size (ID) : 3/8"
- Air Pressure (PSI) : 90
5" EXTENSION PNEUMATIC POWER POWERED EXTENDED LONG SHAFT AIR DIE GRINDER TOOL
BESTSELLER NO. 9 in 2020
- Free Speed: 25000 rpm, Air Pressure: 90psi, Inlet Size: 1/4"
- Air Consumption: 4.25 cfm
- Collet Size: includes 1/8" & 1/4" collets
- Designed for High Speed Grinding & Polishing In Hard to Reach Area, Professional design, Has interchangeable collets allowing you to use 1/4" and 1/8" shank tools.
- Ergonomic handle for ease of use and to alleviate hand fatigue.
Neiko?10649A Air-powered Micro Die Grinder, Pencil Type with 54,000 RPM | 1/8" Capacity by Ridgerock Tools Inc.
BESTSELLER NO. 10 in 2020