Bestselling Air Gun Tools in 2022
BOSTITCH BTFP3KIT 3-Tool Portable Air Compressor Combo Kit
- CORDLESS AIR COMPRESSOR: The BTFP02012 is at 6 gallons, 150PSI, and 2.6SCFM with a high efficiency motor.
- BRAD NAILER: The SB-1850BN drives 18-gauge Brad Nails from 5/8" to 2" for a wide variety of applications
- STRAIGHT FINISH NAILER: The SB-1664FN drives 1-1/4- to 2-1/2-inch, 16-gauge finish nails.
- HEAVY DUTY CROWN STAPLER: The BTFP71875 drives heavy duty 3/8" Crown staples from 1/4" to 9/16"
- AIR HOSE: 15-foot, 1/4" x 25' PVC air hose with fittings air hose, and fittings offer plenty of length for maneuverability
- FASTENERS: Sample fasteners allow for instant use of all tools
- WARRANTY: This kit is covered by a 1-year limited warranty for peace of mind
Crosman Pellgunoil Air Gun Lubricating Oil (1/4 ounces)
- Made using the highest quality components
- Performance and quality tested
- The most trusted name is airsoft and airgun accessories and equipment
- Prevents rusting and drying of seals
- For use with CO2 and pneumatic pump guns
- Not for use on break barrel pellet guns
Capri Tools 2-Way Air Blow Gun with Adjustable Air Flow and Extended Nozzle
- Blow stubborn debris, dust, water, and more off of all kinds of materials and machinery with this powerful air blow gun with 150 maximum PSI
- Control the air flow by turning the flow control knob conveniently located above the handle
- Get to hard to reach areas with the extra-long 4.5 in. nozzle
- Constructed with heavy-duty components and a solid, attractive aluminum frame, and comes equipped with an ergonomic contour soft grip
- 2-way 1/4 in. NPT air inlet lets you to connect the air hose from either top or bottom to suit your needs. A 1/4 in. NPT quick connector is included
Capri Tools 21072 5-in Air Blow Gun with Rubber Tip, Blue
- This 5" air blow gun is convenient for drying off fluids, clearing debris, and much more
- Handle is designed with excellent grip for an ergonomic feel
- Intuitive lever design makes this air blow gun easy to use
- Rubber tip is included for increased precision
- Made with US NPT 1/4" 18th inner thread
PowRyte 1/2-Inch Air Impact Wrench, 600 ft-lbs, Twin Hammer
- Hard hitting twin hammer provides reliability and high torque output
- Full power in reverse and adjustable 2-position power in forward for instant change of power
- Built-in Forward/Reverse Switch for quick and easy switching
- Built-in silencing reduces noise level
- 600 ft-lb of max torque, 7000rpm Free Speed @90PSI
5-Piece Nozzle Set for Capri Tools 2-Way Air Blow Gun
- 5 multipurpose nozzles for Capri Tools 2-Way Air Blow Gun: Air Shield Nozzle, High Flow Nozzle, Air Concentration Nozzle, Air Spreader Nozzle, and Rubber Tip
- Air Shield Nozzle creates a side air flow forming a shield to prevent a backflow of dust to user
- High Flow Nozzle doubles the air flow
- Air Concentration Nozzle focus air on specific spots while the Air Spreader Nozzle distributes air over a wide area
- Rubber Tip protects delicate surfaces while you work
Caldwell Air gun Resetting Target
20 Piece Air Tool Accessory Kit, with Air Hose, Blow Gun, Inflation Needles and Air Chuck (Campbell Hausfeld MP604103AV)
- 20-Piece air compressor accessory kit is ideal for inflation and provides seamless connection
- Includes dual-head tire chuck, tire gauge, blow gun nozzle, blow gun adapter, blow gun safety nozzle, blow gun tapered nozzle and (2) inflator needles in additional to other components
- The nylon recoil hose prevents kinks and tangles during use
- Couplers are designed to withstand a minimum of 25, 000 life cycles without leakage
- Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld. The Air Power Expert
Booyah Bait Company Pad Crasher Fishing Lure, Sunburn
- Clam 10419 rattlin' blade spoon 1/4
- Body frog, 2 1/2 inch , 1/2 oz., sunburn
- Model: BYPC3-909 # BYPC3-909
Mini Heat Gun, Hot Air Gun Tools Shrink Gun with Stand For DIY Embossing And Drying Paint Multi-Purpose Electric Heating Nozzle 300W 110V (Black)
- General purpose heat gun for crafts ,DIY and stripping paint.
- At heat gun tail, the heat vents designed in both sides to reduce the internal temperature and extend the product duration.
- Embossing dryer, DIY equipment for heating Shrinking film, mud toys and other items. good tool for ceramic creations.
- Two pin US plug and 1m / 3ft cable .
- Built-in stand for self-support and table top use. Suggest don't continuously use more than 10 minutes to prevent overheated.
Astro 1716 Deluxe Air Blow Gun with 20-Inch Long Angled Nozzle and 1/2-Inch Removable Rubber Tip
- New, improved valve design makes this blow gun more convenient, faster, and easier to use for all applications
- Comfortable lever control and insulated handle
- Ergonomic grip
- High impact plastic body with built-in hanger slot
- Angled Nozzle easily gets into tight places
Capri Tools Rubber Tip Set for Air Blow Gun, 3-Piece
- Premium rubber tips for your Capri Tools Air Blow Guns
- Also compatible with air blow guns using 1/8 in. NPT male fitting accessories
- Rubber tips protect delicate surfaces while you work
- Set of 3 different sizes to gives you great versatility
- Sizes included are: 13 mm, 25 mm, 35 mm
GrimmTools - Universal Bicycle Tire Inflator for Presta and Schrader valves
- Presta and Schrader universal auto-select chuck allows inflation of any tire with ease. No need for Presta Adapter.
- Ergonomic rubber coated trigger. Precision pressure gauge measures up to 150 PSI
- Long 18" heavy duty hose for maximum maneuverability while inflating
- Integrated pressure relief button. 1/4 Quick Plug included in Packaging. This tool requires an air compressor to use.
- Great for tubeless tire installation in both mountain and road bikes
Colorado's 2020 Hail Storms Brings Nail Gun Symphony to Local Home Owners
Hail storm bring hundreds of roof companies to Colorado.
The sound of nail guns and hammers sounded long into the summer evening and made beautiful background music for the birds each morning. It got so I couldn't get to sleep at night with out listing to the nail guns. My wife made a recoding to play back to me. It was a wonderful time.
The most fun however, was counting the new roofing yard signs.
"I saw 6 new ones coming back from Taco Bell yesterday" I told my wife.
"Oh so big deal, we counted 22 different signs today on our way to King Soopers" she replied "That doesn't include the duplicates".
Roofing sales men seemed to be roving the streets in wolf packs. It got so it wasn't safe to go out at night without a nail gun.
There seemed to be two main approaches to getting the roofs fix. The first was the roofers with clean white trucks with cool lettering. There would be 3 or 4 guys on the roof with nail guns. They would take about 3 days to do the job and have another white truck with cool lettering to hall away the old shingles.
The other method was the 80 guys on the roof at a time method. In this method there was one rattling old truck, with fading and chipped paint on the wooden side walls, and 80 guys with claw hammers on the roof at once. This method took about 2 hours from start to finish, including toping off two coolers of beer and singing colorful drinking songs at the end.
The governor finally had to call in the National Guard to remove the rampaging roofers. Now we have 800 roofing companies at the Kansas boarder waiting for the next hail storm to hit Colorado. A small town has sprung up called Roofington Kansas. I think they are still giving free land to anyone who wants to settle there.