Bestselling Air Conditioner Parts & Accessories in 2020
pioneer air conditioner Decorative PVC Line Cover Kit for Mini Split Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps - WYS-LCVR-KIT
- Covers and hides unsightly refrigeration pipes on your external walls
- Ultra durable PVC plastic material with neutral light beige color
- Can be added to any previous and existing installation with ease
- Most suitable for systems with 9000 and 12000 BTU and some 18000 BTU capacities
Koldfront WTCSLV Through The Wall Air Conditioner Sleeve - White
- Fits Koldfront through the wall window air conditioners
- Can accommodate most other brands of through the wall ACs
- Dimensions: 15 1/4" H x 25 1/2" W x 17 1/2" D
AC Parts Wall Mounting Bracket for Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioner Condensing Heat Pump Systems, Universal, Condenser, 1-2P, Support up to 264lbs (7000-12000BTU)
Pioneer WYS012-17 Air Conditioner Inverter+ Ductless Wall Mount Mini Split System Air Conditioner & Heat Pump Full Set, 12000 BTU 115V
- Ultra high efficiency inverter+ ductless mini split heat pump system
- Cooling capacity: 12, 000 BTU/H with 17.2 SEER efficiency
- Heating capacity: 12, 000 BTU/H with 9.0 hspf efficiency
- Voltage: 110~120 VAC, 60 hertz (standard household power, l-n-g)
- Please see the active links on this page for full specks, manuals, etc
Hide-A-Line 4" 14 Ft Mini split and Central Air Conditioner & Heat Pump Line Set Cover Kit Decorative Tubing Cover
Honeywell MN10CESWW Portable Air Conditioner with Dehumidifier & Fan for Rooms Up To 450 Sq. Ft. with Remote Control (White)
- Powerful air flow and quiet operation - cools rooms 300-450 sq. Ft. (Temperature range 61F to 89F)
- 10000 btu (ashrae-128 standard)/5500 btu (doe+ 2017 standard)
- Auto evaporation - no bucket to empty (except in areas with high humidity), long-lasting, washable dust filter, quick & easy installation (exhaust hose length: 10.6" to 59", window bracket width: min. 26.6" or 33.1" to 49.6")
- Built-in dehumidifier with continuous drain system removes up to 80.1 pints moisture per 24 hours
- 3 speeds, sleep mode, digital controls, 24 hour energy saving timer & remote control included
Portable ac exhaust hose: Replacement AC hose for air conditioners, 5.12 inch W x 78'' L (EXTRA LONG) air conditioner tube, ac duct, fits most indoor & room ac units: Sharp, Whynter, honeywell, vent
- FED UP OF YOUR SHORT AC HOSE? Move your portable ac unit freely around your room with our extra long indoor air conditioner exhaust hose. This hose measures 5.12'' (5 inch) diameter X 72" length. Flexible airconditioner vent hose / long portable ac duct for a floor ac unit.
- EASY TO ATTACH UNIVERSAL EXHAUST HOSE FITS MOST PORTABLE AIR CONDITIONER MODELS - All you need to do is measure your portable a c unit to ensure it has the same 5.12 inch (5'') diameter hose air outlet/exit point. We've also included an additional metal buckle included to allow clockwise & counterclockwise assembly. Attach with ease, just simply line it up & screw on.
- MADE FROM HIGH QUALITY, DURABLE, TEMPERATURE RESISTANT, ENERGY EFFICIENT, STRETCH & SHRINK, POLYPROPYLENE MATERIAL - Our ac vent hose enables hot air to be safely exhausted from back of the unit and vented outside via a window, wall or existing duct work. A truly flexible exhaust hose.
- PLEASE MEASURE YOUR AC UNIT VENT BEFORE BUYING (IT SHOULD MEASURE 5.12 INCH OUTER EDGE TO OUTER EDGE) THIS VENT HOSE IS COMPATIBLE WITH MOST STANDARD 5'' INDOOR AIR CONDITIONER MAKES AND MODELS - LG portable ac exhaust hose, Delonghi air conditioner exhaust hose, Sharp air conditioner hose, LG air conditioner parts, honeywell portable air conditioners and more. Simply check the measurement on your AC unit.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - We're a family run business who specialise in commercial and residential AC maintenance repair & parts. We also specialise in portable air conditioner accessories / portable air conditioner parts for a standing air conditioner / portable room air conditioner / portable air conditioners for rooms / indoor ac unit / portable air conditioner 14000 btu / portable air conditioner 10000 btu and various portable ac parts.
BLACK + DECKER 14000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner Unit, Remote, LED Display, Window Vent Kit, 4 Caster Wheels, White
- COOL AS A CUCUMBER: Keeps a room, home, bedroom, apartment, dorm or garage that is approximately 300 - 350 square feet or 15 x 20 foot room pleasant and comfy during the summer months when the heat sets in. Works in double hung or sliding windows only, no crank windows.
- DESIGN ENGINEERING: Vertical motion creates a steady and powerful airflow that provides consistent temperature in any room in the house. Slide out filter that rinses easily under a faucet for a fresh air feel. 4 caster wheels included for easy movement and compact portability.
- BACKED BY TOP TECHNOLOGY: Enjoy the simplicity and precision of programmable, electronic controls and the clarity of an LED digital display and a 24 hour on/off timer and sleep mode. 115 volts, 950 watts and 60Hz.
- 3-IN-1: Bucket less designed cooling unit combines cooling, fan and dehumidification modes with a simple quiet and noiseless operation (approx. 75dB on high setting). Environmentally friendly R410a refrigerant.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: The maximum length of the exhaust hose is 4 feet and 11 inches; window kit included for easy installation and a manual guide for set up. BONUS: Remote control included. Important to note: according to the 2017 DOE testing standard, this unit carries a 8000 BTU cool but according to the ashrae 128 this ac is a 14000 BTU cool.
Dometic 3104928.019 Polar White Ducted Air Grille
- Comes with full manufacturer warranty
- Fits multiple makes and models (contact seller with your vehicle for fitment compatibility information)
Jeacent Window Air Conditioner Cover Small, Bottom Covered
- Inside Dimensions - 21.5"width x 15"high x 16"deep. Fits Most 3,000 - 7,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner Units. Please choose the Jeacent brand, other brands are not our prouducts.
- Stop cold air drafts from entering through units, cover all the outside(bottom included) of window unit
- Reduce heating costs prolong A/C life during winter, eliminate the need to remove and reinstall A/C unit
- High density durable material - waterproof, highly resistant to sunlight, mold, mildew, moisture and temperature extremes
- Breezy Installation - secure with two sturdy adjustable straps
How to Beat the Heat when You Don't Have Air Conditioning
For those without air conditioning, here are a few free or cheap ways to help beat the heat.
1. Go to your public library. It's free, and you can stay all day without worry. What's even better, is that the libraries today have more to offer than those when many of us were young.
In a majority of libraries you can take a free computer class, there's children's story time, and special events. Granted, there is no food or beverages allowed in the library; but my mother always took me to the library as a kid to help cool off. And, if you have children, most of them have summer reading lists. You can stay cool and get some of those books scratched off the list.
2. Go to a matinee movie, but call first. Many movie theatres have changed the times and added all sorts of restrictions on matinees. My local theatre no longer has matinees until 3pm on weekends. .
The new restriction is first show on a Saturday, only is a matinee, and no showings at all on a Sunday are considered matinees. Matinees until 3pm are only during the work week. And, alas, the prices on them have also gone up; at a whopping $7-8 depending on the movie. For this reason, I have no qualms smuggling in my own snacks. My husband and I have been known to bring a fist full of quarters, play some video games before seeing our movie, just to milk their air conditioning a bit more.
3. Bum around your local mall. I'm not a big fan of the mall, after working there during high school, but most malls keep the air conditioning pumping, because cool and alert customers spend more. You can grab a meal for a decent price, or just walk around with a friend for a few hours. There are also the morning walkers who get to the mall before shoppers get there, and do their exercise around and around the mall, in the cool air.
4. Your local bookstore can be your friend! (Or you local comic book store, depending on your preference.) Like the library you can stay for hours without anyone bothering you. But, unlike the library, you can usually purchase a little bit to eat, yummy snack and drink. My husband and I are both big readers. We often head to the bookstore, pick a bunch of books, and grab a snack and cold drink. For about $8 we have hours of entertainment in a comfortable place. Another plus, is the fact that most bookstores stay open much later than your local library.
5. Head over to a friend's house who has air conditioning. Don't just go over for the AC. That's not cool! But, it is nice to hang out with a friend, and if you go to their house, grab some DVDs, and make a snack. It's the least you can do for glomming their AC.
6. Check out your local museum. Since I'm in New York, there are oodles of museums, but some come with a heavy price tag. As a Staten Islander, there are quite a few local museums whose admission fee is very low, and you can take your time pursuing the exhibits.
7. Sprinklers in your local park rock. There is a little park near us that almost no one knows about, which suits us just fine. Be a kid again. Pack a little lunch, swing on the swings and cool off under the icy cold sprinklers for free. Then, hit your local deli and get some of those long, old school flavored icy sticks. As a kid they ran only twenty-five cents. Now they are about seventy-five cents, but for some nostalgic cooling off, the price is right.
8. Lastly, your own home. Pull your curtains so the sun doesn't heat up your home. Close the doors to rooms that aren't being actively used. Jump in the shower and start with cool water, but right before you get out, crank up the hot water. Why? Because your body temperature will rise, and when you get out of the shower, it will drop again to adjust to the room's temperature.
Grab some fruit, cold from the refrigerator, or mix up a smoothie with some ice cubes. Turn on your fans and air dry. After all, the curtains are drawn, so you can frolic, or lounge about in as little as you like!