Bestselling Adjustable Office Desk Chairs in 2020
Boss Office Products B1616-BK Ergonomic Works Drafting Chair with Adjustable Arms in Black
- Contoured back and seat help to relieve back-strain; Pneumatic gas lift seat height adjustment
- Large 27" nylon base for greater stability; Hooded double wheel casters
- Strong 20" diameter chrome foot ring; Optional glides can be used in place of casters (TU021)
- Available in four fabric colors,With adjustable arms
- Model B1616-BK consists of the following parts:B316-BK - chair,TU009 - foot ring
- Drafting stool with contoured back and seat to help to relieve back strain
- Pneumatic gas lift seat height adjustment
- Large 27-inch nylon base for greater stability
- Hooded double wheel casters
- Strong 20-inch diameter chrome foot ring converts chair into drafting stool
TomCare Office Chair Ergonomic Mesh Office Chair Modern with Rotation Headrest, Adjustable Backrest, Armrest and Seat Height Swivel Computer Chairs Desk Chairs Modern for Home Office Conference Room
- Ergonomic Design - This office chair has Rotation Headrest, adjustable Backrest, Armrest and Seat Height, also with a 360-degree swivel can offer a versatile range of motion and extraordinary relaxation. It is specially designed for the sedentary people with the enjoyment and comfortable experience at the office.
- Tilt Mechanism - You can alter the lever to control the amount of effort needed to recline, or lock your seat in an upright position. It helps release the pressure, whether at home or during long workdays.
- Simple Installation - Easy to be washed and easy assembly upon arrival 265 Lbs max weight capacity. The instructions are very easy to follow, you just need to count a few screws and bolts, you can assemble it.
- Durable Material - This Office Chair is made of high density and high strength polyester mesh material, which holds the chair at the right position especially for the high back and provides you cool and breathable feeling.
- Safety Guarantee - TomCare ergonomic office chair passed BIFMA TEST and SGS TEST for its gas spring. We provide free component-exchange in two years. If any other issues, please feel free to contact us.
Office Desk Task Chair Adjustable Black Swivel PU Leather Ergonomic Executive Computer Chair With Arms
AmazonBasics Low-Back Computer Chair - Black
- Comfortable task and computer chair with black contoured mesh back for support and breathability
- Pneumatic seat-height adjustment; 2-inch-thick padded seat for added comfort
- 250lbs weight capacity
- Measures 22.5 inches deep by 21.5 inches wide by 30.5 to 34.5 inches high; 1-year limited warranty
Boss Office Products B316-BK Perfect Posture Delux Fabric Task Chair with Adjustable Arms in Black
- Thick padded seat and back with built-in lumbar support
- Waterfall seat reduces stress to legs
- Adjustable back depth
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment; With adjustable arms
- 5 star nylon base allows smooth movement and stability; Hooded double wheel casters
- Contoured task/office chair from Boss with lumbar support; waterfall-contour seat relieves stress to legs
- Nylon, swivel 5-star base with double wheel casters; padded seat covered in durable tweed fabric
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment for heights from 18-1/2 to 23-1/2 inches; adjustable height armrests
- Requires simple home assembly; 250-pound weight capacity
- Measures 25 inches wide by 25 inches deep with a 35-to-40-inch overall height; limited 6-year warranty
GreenForest Ergonomic Mid Back Armless Adjustable Home and Office Desk Task Chair with Fabric Upholstery, Gold
- Product in USA, Only ship to USA Continental via UPS shipment , quick delivery, better customer service
- PRODUCT SIZE:17''(W)x20''(D)34''-38.5(H)
- MATERIAL: FABRIC,Plastic,Metal,foam
- Heavy Duty Nylon Base with Dual Wheel Carpet Casters
- Ergonomically designed for comfort for those who work at desks for long periods
Flash Furniture Mid-Back Black Mesh Swivel Task Chair with Flip-Up Arms
- Contemporary Task Chair
- Mid-Back Design. Seat Size- 20.25 W x 19 D inches. Seat Height- 17.25 - 20.75 H inches
- Back Width: 17''-20''. Weight Capacity- 250 pounds
- Ventilated Mesh Back Material
- Built-In Lumbar Support
- Tilt Lock Mechanism
- Tilt Tension Adjustment Knob
- Padded Black Mesh Upholstered Seat
- Waterfall Seat promotes healthy blood flow
- Swivel Seat. Padded flip-up arms
Furmax Ribbed Office Desk Chair Mid-Back Leather Executive Conference Task Chair Adjustable Swivel Chair with Arms (White)
- Upgraded seat: 3.15 inches thick padded seat for comfortable seating
- Material: the smooth, pliable Leather surface with ribbed stitching detail gives an upscale, luxurious feel
- Work great for computer, gaming, executive office, conference Room, and reception; Offer extra comfort for many hours
- Maximum capacity: 280 LBS, Seating area dimension: 19.7"x19.1" (W X D),Backrest dimension: 18.1"x25.7" (W X H),Adjustable seat height: 16.7"-19.9"
- Warranty: free replacement or money back guarantee for any quality problem within 30 days,We also provide free charge replacements for Installation problem, Damaged or Missing parts within 6 months
Coavas Ergonomic Office Chair Mesh Computer Desk Chair High Back Swivel Task Executive Chairs with Lumbar Support Adjustable Backrest Headrest Armrest Seat Height for Home Office Conference, Black
BTEXPERT 5029w BTExpert Swivel Mid Back Armless Ribbed Designer Task Chair Leather Soft Upholstery Office Chair - White
- 360 Degree swivel padded seat and back
- BIFMA standard pneumatic gas mechanism lift allows for easy height adjustments
- Foam Molded Seat and Back
- Shiny Chrome Metal and Border
- Chrome base. Low back design. Smooth Dual rolling casters. Contemporary Leather Office Chair
Why My Ergonomic Chair is the Favorite Thing in My Home Office
Why I love my office chair, and why you might want to consider getting an ergonomic chair too.
Because of that I've been able to justify expenditures such as speedy computers, oversized LCD monitors, fancy ergonomic keyboards and mice, and a few toys for when it's time to take a break. A friend was over and drooling on the large monitor the other day (I'm still cleaning off the water marks), but really the home office product that I've purchased that I appreciate the most is my office chair.
A few years ago, I started having trouble with repetitive stress injuries (RSI) in my hands, and my back also bothers me from time to time (thanks to a car accident and some snowboarding mishaps), so I really needed to start paying attention to my workstation set up. A part of that was investing in a good ergonomic chair.
I looked at quite a few models and read lots of reviews (you'd be surprised how many ergonomic chair options there are out there), and I ultimately ended up buying a Herman Miller Aeron.
It was a pretty pricey purchase (especially since I wasn't making much money from my writing yet at that time), but it's one I haven't regretted once.
Here are a few of the reasons I love my Aeron chair:
It has all the ergonomic features the pros recommend
According to the folks who do studies on ergonomics, a computer chair should be height-adjustable, forward/backward tilt adjustable, have proper lumbar support, have a correctly proportioned seat pan (when your back is against the rest, the seat should end 2-4 inches before it touches your knees), and of course be comfortable!
Thanks to adjustability features, the Aeron fits me just right.
It promotes proper posture
I am not someone for whom good posture comes naturally. I slouch in seats, throw my legs up over arm rests, and lean back and prop my legs on the desk (yes, while typing at the computer and, yes, sometimes all at the same time!).
Fortunately the Aeron is comfortable to sit in without assuming weird positions, and it is most comfortable when you sit correctly. It just seems designed to encourage you to sit up and assume an ergonomically correct work position.
It doesn't hurt my back
This is the big one for me. With most chairs, my back will start to ache if I sit in them for more than an hour. I mentioned taking my laptop to work at coffee shops, but I rarely stay for more than an hour, because I'll always end up squirming and uncomfortable on those dining-room style chairs and stools.
With my Aeron, I can sit at the computer for hours, and it won't bother my back at all. In fact, I have to remind myself that it's a good idea to get up and take breaks, because I won't get that achy feeling that I get in other chairs.
This alone was worth the purchase price.
This chair is durable, baby!
When I unpacked this chair, I couldn't believe how heavy it was. Thanks to the casters, it's easy to roll around, but you can definitely feel how sturdy the construction is.
The mesh seat is great because it doesn't develop dents the way padded seats do, and there's nothing to rip or tear. Yet, it's very comfortable to sit in.
After more than four years, this chair literally still looks like new.
So, there you have it: the reasons I love my computer chair more than the rest of my home office goodies!
I'm not going to tell you to go out and buy a Herman Miller chair, but I will recommend that you invest in a good ergonomic chair if you spend any time at all at the computer on a regular basis.