Bestselling Acoustic-Electric Guitars in 2021
Jameson Guitars Full Size Thinline Acoustic Electric Guitar with Free Gig Bag Case & Picks Blue Right Handed
- Play it acoustically or plugged in!
- Includes a free gig bag case & guitar picks
- Diecast Tuners and Built In EQ
- High Gloss Dark Blueburst Finish
- Top Seller & A Customer Favorite
Kona K2TBL Acoustic Electric Dreadnought Cutaway Guitar in Transparent Blue Finish
- Transparent Blue Finish on and Mahogany top, back and sides
- 4-ply binding on the body and single-ply binding on the neck and headstock plus a Rosewood fret board and bridge
- 41" Long, 3" deep body, low-profile Dreadnought size, cutaway body guitar features a 25.75" Scale and 20 Frets
- D'Addario strings and enclosed gold die-cast tuners
- Extras include: Two pick guards; Polishing cloth; Neck wrench; Warranty and Care guide
Fender CD-60SCE Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar - All Mahogany Bundle with Hard Case, Tuner, Strap, Strings, Picks, Austin Bazaar Instructional DVD, and Polishing Cloth
- A Venetian-cutaway body for easy upper-fret access
- Solid spruce top with scalloped "X"-bracing
- Mahogany back and sides
- Easy-to-play neck with rolled fingerboard edges
Glen Burton GA204BCO-BK Acoustic Electric Cutaway Guitar, Black
- Flame top; Basswood back and sides
- Catalpa Neck and Bridge; Rosewood Fingerboard
- Steel String; Sealed Gear Tuners. Number of Strings: 6
- EQ: Active 4 Band 7545
- Includes: Strings, Picks, Gig Bag, Strap, Digital Clip-On Tuner, Truss Rod And 10 Watt Amplifier
Yamaha APXT2 3/4-Size Acoustic-Electric Guitar - Black
- Spruce Top
- Rosewood Fingerboard & Bridge
- System 68 Pick-Up
- Gig bag Included
D'Addario EJ17 Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, Medium (3 Pack) - Corrosion-Resistant Phosphor Bronze, Offers a Warm, Bright and Well-Balanced Acoustic Tone and Comfortable Playability
Donner DC-2 Guitar Capo for Acoustic and Electric Guitar, Ukulele Capo Black
- Professional capo built to last - built of lightweight high quality zinc alloy (aircraft grade metal).
- Easy to move - fits perfectly electric and acoustic guitars, ukulele banjo, folk guitars and mandolin, and so on.
- No scratches - high quality silicone pad will protect your instrument against damage
- Quickly change position between frets on stage with one hand.No fret buzz - stays in tune with a great intonation in all frets. .
- High performance - steel spring with internal memory to provide strength and fatigue resistance. It will put just enough pressure on each guitar
Elixir Strings 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings w NANOWEB Coating, Light (.012-.053)
- Acoustic guitar strings constructed with 80/20 (80% copper, 20% zinc) bronze wrap wire
- Played for a crisp, bright tone with an expressive, vibrant presence
- Ultra-thin NANOWEB Coating provides a more traditionally textured, "uncoated" feel
- Our patented coating technology protects against common corrosion, extending tone life longer than any other brand's coated or uncoated strings (Elixir Strings player survey)
- Light gauge: .012 .016 .024 .032 .042 .053
Epiphone HUMMINGBIRD PRO Solid Top Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- The Epiphone Hummingbird PRO Acoustic/Electric guitar brings the legendary "Hummingbird" into the 21st century with the new Shadow performer preamp and Shadow Nano Flex pickup system
- It has a solid spruce top with mahogany back and sides
- Rosewood fingerboard with Pearled Parallelogram inlays
Donner DAG-1CE Electric Acoustic Guitar Cutaway 41’’ Full-size Guitar Bundle Built-in Preamp with Bag Strap Tuner String
Top Stage JX15NA-Q2 Guitar Wall Mount Hanger 2-Pack, Guitar Hanger Wall Hook Holder Stand for Bass Electric Acoustic Guitar Ukulele, Natural (Pack of 2)
- Real hardwood construction, a must-have accessory for all guitarist, suitable for home and studio use, 2 per pack
- Suitable for a variety of string instruments such as guitars, bass, violins, mandolins, ukeleles, etc.
- Specially formulated padding is safe for your instrument's finish
- Easy to assemble and install in no time, mounting screws and drywall anchors are included, All you need is a Phillips screwdriver for installation
- Regular price at $16.95 per one hanger. Genuine Top Stage brand guitar hangers.
Guitar Strap With 3 Pick Holders For electric/Acoustic Guitar
- Minimum Length: 93cm/36.6in
- Maximum Length: 165cm/65in
- Strap Maximum Length has changed to 65 inch will fit for Adults
- The picks in the picture are not included
Luvay Guitar Pickup Acoustic Electric Transducer for Acoustic Guitar, Cable Length 10' (Gold)
- Turn your acoustic guitar into an acoustic-electric without expensive modifications
- Easy to install: can be clip-on to guitar sound hole and connect the audio input with a standard 1/4" connector
- It will turn your acoustic music more powerful and electric
- Pickup Size: 5.3 x 1.1 x 0.4" ; Cable Length: 10'
- Package Contents: 1 x Guitar Pickup, 1 x Cord
Tweaking the ATL-10 from Ibanez
How to slightly improve the ATL acoustic electric guitar from Ibanez.
I've found that the battery compartment for the 9V is really hard to get to unless you take off the strings. This is not good if you are using it with an amplifier a lot because it takes a lot of time away from your band mates as you attempt to change the battery in your guitar. I would move it more towards the sound hole to make it easier accessible.
Another change would be to the bridge pins, the stock pins are plastic and not very durable for extended use. Adding aluminum pins or ionized colored aluminum pins would make the pins more durable to the wear and tear of changing strings. Another great addition would be a string holder on the headstock. Because this is an acoustic guitar, you have to set the strings into the bridge pins and it's difficult to do without anything holding the strings on the head stock besides for the tuning heads.
Another addition I would have included is a plastic or metal plate for the jack housing at the bottom as the stock housing is simply installed into the wood. This makes it hard to work on if the input nut comes loose and the jack retracts into the guitar housing. The only way to fix it if such a thing happens is to remove the guitar's strings and fish it through the jack hole again. The addition of the plate would allow easier access to the jack if such an event were to occur and would make maintenance a breeze.
All and all the Ibanez ATL is a great instrument and is of really good quality. These minor and cheap improvements would make it that much better. It's a wonder that they weren't installed stock.