Bestselling Acoustic & Classical Guitar Necks in 2020
YMC Classical Guitar 1/2 Size 34” Inch Nylon Strings Classical Acoustic Guitar Starter Pack With Carrying Case & Accessories for Beginner Students Children-Natural
Cordoba C7-CE CD/IN Acoustic Electric Nylon String Classical Guitar
- Solid Canadian cedar top
- Indian rosewood back and sides
- Rosewood bridge and fingerboard
- Fishman Presys Blend electronics with onboard tuner
- Includes Cordoba gig bag
Yamaha NTX700C Acoustic Electric Classical Guitar with Cedar Top
- Solid Cedar Top
- Nato Neck, Back, and Sides
- A.R.T. 2-way pickup system
- Contemporary Body Design
Neotech Acoustic Guitar Strap
- Neck design fits acoustic and classical guitars
- Patented internal control-stretch system provides comfort while our unique 2-hook system offers stability and freedom of movement
- Comfortable and durable neoprene pad combined with custom non-marring hooks to secure the guitar make this an ideal strap option
- Protective covers fit over adjustment hardware to avoid direct contact with the guitar
- Made in the USA
BQLZR Wood Color Mahogany 41 Inch Acoustic Guitar Neck Black Wave with Concave Groove Musical Instrument Part
- Black Wave Head, it is suitable for 41-inch Acoustic Guitar
- Great for the replacement of your old Acoustic Guitar Neck.
- Its material is Mahogany, very lightweight,perfect ukulele neck for DIY your own Acoustic Guitar
- With Concave Groove, can place adjustment lever
- Size:54 x 10.5cm/21.26 x 4.13"(L x H)
NeckNotes Guitar Trainer | Color Coded Fretboard Fret Map Guitar Note Stickers for Beginner to Advanced Learning of Guitar and Music Theory | Standard Edition (For Acoustic and Electric Guitars)
- GREAT GIFT: This product is used worldwide! Our guitar notes fret guides are made for THE FULL GUITAR NECK all the way up to 24 frets--- Used to teach in Guitar Schools Worldwide "This product has made it unbelievably easier to learn to play guitar" -Ben Hochstein- Music Supervisor MTV Networks
- ORIGINAL: Made in the USA! This product is a genuine NeckNotes Guitar Trainer guitar learning package NeckNotes Guitar Trainer is the "World's Best Guitar Training Aid!" --Refining our product since 2008, we use high quality materials and the perfect gentle adhesive to make sure our guitar instructors and students are happy. Durability, not damaging the guitar and not impacting note tone were the keys to our choices. No cheap materials or damaging hazardous glue used!
- FRETS: Each is numbered ON TOP where you can see....this makes it so guitar tab translates directly to the guitar neck as you are learning... from songs, scales, and bar chord positions to exercises and also makes following instruction videos much easier. Much Faster and Easier! Importantly, these are PRINTED TO READ RIGHT-SIDE-UP as you play! High quality material and double protective coated to resist wear.
- SELF-TAUGHT: Our neck fret map note strips are designed for self-teaching or guitar lessons, following video lessons, translating guitar tablature, learning scales, improvising runs of notes up and down the neck, ear training and much more. Being able to see the entire layout of the neck at a glance helps to unlock the mystery of the fret board.
- FEATURED: "NeckNotes is just plain simple and just plain Genius!" Christian Duguay- Berkeley School of Music, Mad TV Alumni, Producer MTV Networks. Featured in Guitar World Magazine!
Squier by Fender SA-150 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar - Sunburst Bundle with Gig Bag, Tuner, Strap, Strings, Picks, Austin Bazaar Instructional DVD, and Polishing Cloth
Yamaha CGS104A Full-Size Classical Guitar Bundle with Hardshell Case, Tuner, Instructional DVD, Strings, Pick Card, and Polishing Cloth - Natural 4/4-Size Classical
- Classical nylon-string acoustic guitar for students and beginners
- Standard-length 25-5/8"-scale neck with a 2.05"-wide nut
- Top: Spruce
- Bottom and sides: Nato
- Fingerboard and bridge: Rosewood
Washburn C80S Cedar Top Classical Acoustic Guitar - Natural
- Classic Style
- Solid Cedar Top
- Rosewood sides and back
- Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
Classical Guitar set HUA WIND 39" inch 4/4 Full Size Starter Classical Acoustic Guitar with Gig bag,Picks, Strings, Polishing Cloth (Full Size)
- 1. Beauty and texture both, sweet and delicate sound, exquisite selection of material, ingenuity to build, traditional crafts, measuring positioning, the heart of craftsmen. Full-enclosed chord, polished paint process
- 2. Perfect Starter Kits. HUAWIND help you build the most suitable guitar for begginers, and select the suitable combination of accessories. Even if you are the experienced, will be happy immersed in the wonderful play.
- 3. Material: Top, Back and Side- Basswood; Neck-Maple; Fretboard-Hardwood. Accessories: gig bag, picks, strings, polishing cloth.
- 4. After-sales intimate service: 1 years warranty, 60 days no reason to return or replace goods(not affect second sales under the premise), replacement of the damaged, intimate after-sale.
- 5. HUAWIND aim to do different things with others, and make different service experiences. We look forward to hearing your voice, your suggestions and feedback will be the most honored thing for us.Upgrade more benefits.Get More Discount, Please click here:http://a.co/4nsNqUi.
Cordoba Cadete 3/4 Size Acoustic Nylon String Classical Guitar
- Solid Canadian cedar top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Lightweight, 3/4 size classical, 48mm nut width
- Savarez Cristal Corum strings in High Tension, 500CJ
- Body Width & Length 246mm (9.7 Inches) at upper bout, 337mm (13.27 Inches) at lower bout / 927.1mm (36.5 Inches) total length, Body Depth 86mm (3.4") at upper and lower bouts
Kona K2 Acoustic Electric Dreadnought Cutaway Guitar in Natural High Gloss Finish
- Spruce Top with Natural High Gloss Finish and Mahogany back and sides
- 4-ply binding on the body and single-ply binding on the neck and headstock plus a Rosewood fret board and bridge
- 41" Long, 3" deep body, low-profile Dreadnought size, cutaway body guitar features a 25.75" Scale and 20 Frets
- D'Addario strings and enclosed gold die-cast tuners
- Extras include: Two pick guards; Polishing cloth; Neck wrench; Warranty and Care guide
Hohner HC03 3/4-Size Classical Acoustic Guitar
- Spruce top
- Catalpa back and sides
- Sized for ages 8-13
- All of the attributes of the HOHNER A+ Advantage
- 1 Year Warranty
Preston Palmer Studios - Music for All Ages
Preston Palmer Studios recently opened in Conway, Arkansas, offering lessons for people of all ages...newborn through 99. They are also the only authorized Taylor guitar repair shop in Arkansas.
Preston Palmer began his music journey at the age of 8, taking guitar lessons in the tiny village of Pickles Gap, Ark. Since then he has become a well-known teacher and performer in Central Arkansas, playing at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Little Rock and multiple other venues. He began teaching guitar, bass, and ukelele when he was 16 and recently began what he calls "stage one" of his dream.
Preston Palmer Studios in Conway, Ark. opened it's doors February 1, 2020 and within two weeks had 80 students. Palmer's goal for the studio is to develop a community where people of all ages have a deep love for music. He stringently screens instructors based on their teaching, education, and performance history. All his teachers have completed a background check and each classroom has a full-length window in the door.
At the studio you can learn to play piano, guitar, mandolin, violin, fiddle, banjo, drums, and more. Palmer said many school band students enjoy private lessons to prepare for competitions and he is excited about the opportunity to help. There will also be workshops for songwriting, worship bands, and sound system training. In June, Kindermusik will be added to the many exciting things going on at the studio. Kindermusik is a research-based program for children from newborn through age seven.
The repair shop, run by luthier Brandon Toney, is the only authorized Taylor repair shop in Arkansas. They repair instruments from all over the United States. Toney received his luthier training in Atlanta, while Palmer went to San Diego for his Taylor repair certification.
Palmer advises parents to be very involved in their child's music education, get to know the teacher, and sit in on a lesson or two. He says the teacher should drive the lesson and be well structured. If your child practices you should see results within a couple of months. If the student seems to dictate the lesson or you aren't seeing results soon enough, you may want to consider another instructor for the most benefit.
In the short-term, Palmer is focused on providing quality, education and a fun atmosphere in his new studio. He wants to foster a comfortable environment where musicians can play "in the round," sharing songs and stories any time. The next stages of his vision include a recording studio, satellite studios in smaller towns, and much more. It all starts with a dream...and Preston Palmer is living his.