Bestselling 3D Printer Controllers in 2021
KINGPRINT 12864 LCD Graphic Smart Display Controller Board with Adapter and Cable for 3D Printer Ramps 1.4 RepRap 3D Printer Mendel Prusa Arduino
- -Using a large screen 12864LCD (3.2'), it can support 8 GB
- -With a SD card base on back, put slicing file into the SD card and select the file on the LCD, then can be printing
- -Product comes encoder parameter adjustment can be achieved, and the file selection print
- -Plug and play on the RAMPS, but need to modify the firmware to support
- -Do not worry about the problem of after-sales, if there is any need, get in touch with us, we will help you solve it
OSOYOO 3D Printer Kit with RAMPS 1.4 Controller + Mega 2560 board + 5pcs A4988 Stepper Motor Driver with Heatsink + LCD 12864 Graphic Smart Display Controller with Adapter For Arduino RepRap
- 3D printer Kit guide: 3D printer Kit guide: http://osoyoo.com/driver/3D%20printer%20instructions.pdf
- 3D Printer Controller RAMPS 1.4 interfaces an Arduino Mega2560 board. The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino-compatible MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion
- With LCD 12864, you can easy connect it to your Ramps board using the "smart adapter" included. After connecting this panel to your Ramps you don't need your pc any more, the Smart Controller supplies power for your SD card. Further more all actions like calibration, axes movements can be done by just using the rotary encoder on the Smart Controller. Print your 3D designs without PC, just with a g-code design stored on the SD card.
- It is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost
- We are professional factory on making all electronics components based on Arduino and Raspberry Pi. And we also have processional engineer team to offer you tutorials which you can start from beginning. all documents (including code)
keyestudio MKS GEN 1.4 3D Printer Controller Board/RAMPS 1.4 + Mega 2560 for Arduino (Black &Environmental-Protection)
- It gathered mega 2560 and ramps1.4 on a same board, hardware & software included, just scan the Qr code on the picture to get the wiki tutorial and software
- Support 4988 driver and 8825 driver, Support 12V-24V power input; Firmware can use the same configuration as ramps1.4
- Can directly connect to Ramps1.4,2004LCD control board and 12864LCD control board
- Reserve the servos, AUX-1, AUX-2 interfaces on Ramps1.4, providing three 5V output, three 12V output interface
- keyestudio MKS GEN 1.4 is manufactured from environmentally friendly materials and technologies, made function,voltage, current testing before packaging
KINGPRINT LCD 2004 Graphic Smart Display Controller Module with Adapter and Cable for 3D Printer
3D Printer Controller Kit for Arduino Mega 2560 Uno R3 Starter Kits + RAMPS 1.4 with Upgraded Mosfet + 5pcs A4988 Stepper Motor Driver + LCD 12864 for Arduino Reprap (14 Items)
- 3D Printer Controller Kit Mega 2560 R3
- 3D Printer Controller RAMPS 1.4 interfaces an Arduino Mega2560 board. The modular design includes a plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino-compatible MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgradeability and expansion
- LCD 12864 Graphic Smart Display Controller and the A4988 Stepper Motor Driver
- 3D Printer Controller 100% compatible with Arduino RepRap
- Detailed tutorials including project introduction and source code are provided for free, just contact us by Email
KINGPRINT 3D Printer Controller Board MKS TFT32 3.2-inch Full-Color Touch Screen for 3D Printer
- 3.2 inch color touch screen, support U disk and SD card.
- Reserved Wifi interfaces, increasing Wifi interface board supports Wifi.
- To provide continuous software upgrades, easy to upgrade.
- Can be used on creating customer base launched MKS series motherboard.
- The master program without modification, plug and play, support Marlin, Repetier, Smoothieware firmware.
3D Printer Controller Kit for Arduino, Mega 2560 Uno R3 Starter Kits + RAMPS 1.6 with Upgraded Mosfet + 5pcs DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver + LCD 12864 for Arduino Reprap
- The Arduino 3D Printer Controller Kit has been designed specifically for beginning 3D enthusiasts that are interested in entering the limitless world of 3D printing.
- This kit includes the high-end Mega 2560 R3 board for Arduino. The 3D printer controller has been designed to run at voltages ups to 12V and is capable of handling a maximum wattage of about 180W. With all this power at hand, you'll be able to run your controller at higher speeds and precision-bringing along great efficiency during your upcoming 3D printing projects.
- High-quality components and 5 DRV8825 steppers for high speed and precise results.
- The LCD display board that has been included in the packages features an SD-card reader, a rotary encoder, and a 20 character x 4 line LCD display. Your ramps can be easily connected to the controller by using the smart adapter included. Once all components are connected, you'll be able to print all your 3D projects straight from your SD card without ever needing your PC again.
- This kit includes a complete set of the most common and useful components that can be used by all tech-savvy people out there to build their own printer controller. A number of Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system as long as the main RAMPS board is kept to the top of the stack.
BIQU A4988 Compatible StepStick Stepper Motor Diver Module with Heat Sink for 3D Printer Controller Ramps 1.4(Pack of 5pcs)
- A4988 driver board widely used in 3D printers and small CNC machines
- Simple step and direction control interface
- Thermal protection, over-current protection, ground fault protection
- Five different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, quarter-step, eighth-step, and sixteenth-step
- Adjustable current control lets you set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, which lets you use voltages above your stepper motor's rated voltage toachieve higher step rates
KINGPRINT KFB2.0 Controller Board for Reprap Mendel Prusa I3 Kossel 3D Printer
- The power buck chip using XL1509 chip, high efficiency, stability. Short circuit protection, 150KHz fixed switching frequency 2A current input 12 ~ 40V input voltage.
- USB serial chip using CH340T chip, the largest 2Mbps, communication Stable, to solve the streamlined version of the Windows driver cannot be installed Problem, support for a full range of Windows, mac, liunx operating system.
- The processor uses tamega2560 chip, 54 output to meet the various Output Interface.
- Tantalum capacitor filter acquisition temperature, anti-interference, more accurate.
- Heatbed MOS tube with F8736 chip, the maximum 18A current.
KINGPRINT 3D Printer MKS Gen V1.4 Controller Board Mega 2560 R3 Motherboard RepRap Ramps1.4 Compatible with USB
- Mega 2560 and ramps1.4 set on a board, to solve complicated Ramps1.4 combination of interfaces, the problem of failure prone.
- Replace the motor drive, drive and support 4988 8825 drive.
- The circuit board with high-quality 4-layer, heat and made a special optimization; ramps are 2 shelves.
- Using high-quality MOSFET, and better heat dissipation.
- Using a dedicated power chip, support 12V-24V power input, the voltage converter chip to solve the heat problem Ramps.
ANYCUBIC 3D Printer Heating Controller MKS MOSFET for Heatbed Extruder MOS Module
- Each one has done functional test
- Superior performance of MOSFET (Max 280A)
- Extra large heat sink , the maximum current can be up to 30A or more
- Can use hot bed output signal of Ramp1.4 and MKS series to control
- Can use digital signal of 5-24v to control
kuman 3D Printer Controller Kit for Arduino Mega 2560 Uno R3 Starter Kits +RAMPS 1.4 + 5pcs A4988 Stepper Motor Driver + LCD 12864 for Arduino Reprap K17
BIQU Smart Display Controller Ramps 1.4 2004LCD Controller with Adapter for 3D Printer RepRap Adapter
3D Printers for the Home, Shop and Hospital
Will 3D printers become as common as microwaves? Will they revolutionize the world?
3D printing is the process of manufacturing objects layer by layer. The layers can be liquid, powder, or thin material like paper, polymer, metal, or even sand. The deposited materials are fused together using a variety of methods.
Molten polymer deposition is the process of depositing molten polymer (plastic) layer by layer.
Powdered material binding is the process of selective fusing or depositing a powdered material and binding it through a variety of compatible methods such as sintering, electron beam melting, hot air, or "glue."
Photopolymerization is the process of using light sensitive materials that "cure" when exposed to "light."
How 3D print technology is used today. Just a few real examples because the list could be endless.
To create plastic, metal, or glass objects of almost any shape and size.
Used in the medical field to model bones, injuries, and tissue.
Actual bone replacements for humans.
3D maps for the military.
Prototypes for the automobile and aerospace industries.
Printing fancy food.
Art objects, sculptures.
Replicators of the future?
3D printers are still too expensive for most people to buy. Jay Leno, who has a tad more money than I do, uses one to fabricate parts for his collection of rare and antique vehicles. My collection of block planes isn't quite on the same monetary level. I easily imagine that "replicators" will be as common in the future as microwaves are today. Little ones in the home for everyday objects and bigger ones at the replicator mall for new--cars. One day we may drive down to the local Walmart Replicator Portal to pick up a new refrigerator built on the spot. The hospital may call and say the new hip printed as an exact replacement is ready to be installed. In and out, day surgery. Exciting stuff. I hope I don't kick the bucket before they can replicate a new body...